PDA

View Full Version : History begins tonight! Heat vs Pistons 7:30 PM EST

MiamiHeat
10-05-2010, 10:20 AM
http://www.ionlinephilippines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-Jersey1.jpg

Darrin
10-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Oh, yeah.

usdane
10-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Behold the fierce Miami Heat front line :lmao

Ashy Larry
10-05-2010, 12:17 PM
yeah, the pistons are going to do big things this year.

Rick Ross
10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
We doin big thangs, you wanna roll you can call me
we gon get them rings and kiss them fly spanish mamis
you kno its on, leave bitchass Laker fans brokenhearted
talkin all that heat before the season even started
but thats iite, so here's a towel just in case
you need to wipe up after D-Wade shits all on ya face
slick when we hit, unselfish you see no egos
got that 6-3-1 reppin 305, yea the three amigos
runnin train on the league, Ross the Don don't test the teflon
smash then dash then like Jay say, we on to the next one

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Dallas & Forever!

eisfeld
10-05-2010, 01:57 PM
http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/funny-sports-pictures-guys-theres-a-bug-on-the-floor.jpg

The_Worlds_finest
10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9OHLA5zjkU/SY4hgl4uCQI/AAAAAAAADOc/eCOz1xP4bnY/s320/deliverance.gif

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Probably the new big 3 will see limited time. Miami will play their bench a lot so they can figure out who works well with the keepers and who doesn't. Still, I'll try to tune in, I am as curious as anyone.

Dex
10-05-2010, 04:30 PM
They aren't playing this shit on ESPN? With an hour-long pregame special?

Throwing money out the window.

Killakobe81
10-05-2010, 04:30 PM
5. How creative can the Heat get with the pick-and-roll? (FROM TRUE HOOP)

Here’s a nightmare about to become a reality: LeBron setting a ball screen for Wade with three knock-down shooters manning the perimeter. That’ll make defenders honest.

Never mind that Bosh is one of the most efficient big men coming out of the pick-and-roll (third among qualified bigs last season, according to Synergy data). The real test for opponents will be how they react when LeBron, who has a larger frame than Udonis Haslem, looks to pick off Wade’s defender on the wing. Synergy tells us that LeBron was the roll man only 22 times last season in Cleveland but Wade’s game warrants peaking behind that curtain.

Miami will have a virtually limitless array of combinations in the pick-and-roll at their disposal. The preseason will be their laboratory.

Like I said, why do they need a dampier? Bosh is great at the pick and pop and a Wade/Lebron pnr will be deadly. My only concern would be a team like the Celts taking cheapshots at Lebron...BUT against EVERYONE ELSE ...how do you stop that? You cant. blitz Wade? if you do ..Lebron has head of steam rolling to the rack. If you dont Wade using that quick spin and floater ... Also, (as it says in the rest of the article) Z if on the court with miller and House can open the whole floor for the Wade/Bron pick n roll ...

Not saying they are invincible ...but if used correctly they will be a nightmare for most ...

Ghazi
10-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I hope Wade brakes an ankle.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Ace, will you still be a "fan" if they lose their first preseason game?????

ManuTastic
10-05-2010, 05:28 PM
The only thing you can do is send extra help at Bron/Wade, and leave the shooters open. Didn't they pick up Mike Miller or someone like that? Shit whoever is the designated perimeter gunner on this team is going to have a career year.

TheMACHINE
10-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Joel Anthony! Scary!! haha

picc84
10-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Time for Tmac to shut these clowns up at least for a week or so.

Dex
10-05-2010, 06:45 PM
lol this team sucks. :blah

Killakobe81
10-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Time for Tmac to shut these clowns up at least for a week or so.

LOL Bron is gonna do work Wade too Pistons really messed up in drafting Darko ... LOL

Jloyola
10-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Another Iso from the heat

Jloyola
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
wade limping to sideline... miller comes in

Jelloisjigglin
10-05-2010, 06:48 PM
lol Wade injured.

Venti Quattro
10-05-2010, 06:49 PM
non-issue. the heat are hiding their HEAT index.

TheMACHINE
10-05-2010, 06:52 PM
chris bosh is gonna be thinking "should i shoot or should i pass to the 2 better players then me" all year.

Ace
10-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Ace, will you still be a "fan" if they lose their first preseason game?????

Your have a pretty big obsession with me. Is there something you want to tell us?

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Heat are going to be a great defensive team. I think Joel is a nice selection to start if it continues. I have always liked his defense and toughness. The Heat have enough scorers in the starting lineup.

picc84
10-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Tmac showing Bron how its done.

DPG21920
Yeah, the fast breaking off of defensive rebounds and turnovers is going to be deadly. LOL at this jack ass calling Lebron Wade like 5 times.

Jloyola
Airball!!!

ace3g
10-05-2010, 06:58 PM
WojYahooNBA

Dwyane Wade left 3 1/2 minutes into game with a slight limp -- right leg -- and has now retreated to locker room. Didn't seem serious.

picc84
10-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Heat will be the best fast break team in the league, no question.

Still don't completely trust their defense.

Dex
10-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Heat will be the best fast break team in the league, no question.

Still don't completely trust their defense.

They've forced to Pistons into three 24-second violations and have held them to 11 points in the first 9 minutes.

I know its preseason, and I know its the Pistons...but they're definitely not slacking out there.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
The Heat are going to be an excellent defensive team (if healthy). Top 3 easily imo, plus they will force a lot of turnovers.

You can see a few problems, but not many. Plus, they all play very hard. They are show boating a little bit at times, but hopefully they clean that up when it is game time.

ace3g
10-05-2010, 07:06 PM
WojYahooNBA

Dwyane Wade strained his right hamstring and won't return to the game.

picc84
10-05-2010, 07:08 PM
They've forced to Pistons into three 24-second violations and have held them to 11 points in the first 9 minutes.

I know its preseason, and I know its the Pistons...but they're definitely not slacking out there.

Nuff said.

I need to see them against a post-up team that operates in the paint before I crown them.

picc84
10-05-2010, 07:10 PM
If James played this hard vs the Celtics he might have a ring by now. :lol

ace3g
10-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Got my wish for the day.:lol

yep, typical Laker fan, hoping to play teams not at their full health (basically the last 2 post seasons)

MiamiHeat
10-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Wade will sit out the rest of game for precautionary measures :)

LeBron just finished that quarter by getting past all 5 pistons, spinning, and dunking.

ton of LeBron highlights that quarter, including an amazing no look pass to a wide open Chris Bosh for the slam dunk.

Jloyola
10-05-2010, 07:12 PM
I hope Wade brakes an ankle.

WojYahooNBA

Dwyane Wade left 3 1/2 minutes into game with a slight limp -- right leg -- and has now retreated to locker room. Didn't seem serious.

WojYahooNBA

Dwyane Wade strained his right hamstring and won't return to the game.

Got my wish for the day.:lol

:lol

Ace
10-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Now if Kobe has that season ending injury we will all be happy.

sribb43
10-05-2010, 07:14 PM
WojYahooNBA

DWade not staying healthy and Mike Miller being made of glass will keep the Heat from being as great as everyone is hyping them to be

Jloyola
10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Who are these guys who play for the pistons?

Chieflion
10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Last season, the Heat were 6th in the league in defensive rating. They retained Haslem and Joel Anthony, both better defenders than Beasley and Jermaine O'Neal, both whom they lost. Now, they add LeBron to the mix, they are going to be an elite defensive team.

TheMACHINE
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Now if Kobe has that season ending injury we will all be happy.

you guys been wishing that for 10 years already.

narmerguy
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
It's funny how people talk about how if Miami gets an injury to the big three that it will really question their ability to win a 'ship...give me a break. If kobe got injured Lakers are cooked. Same for Pau Gasol. Same for Dwight Howard. Same for Celtics (as we've seen), same for practically every team. What's the point of a statement like that.

SanAntonioHeat
10-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Heat are going to be a great defensive team. I think Joel is a nice selection to start if it continues. I have always liked his defense and toughness. The Heat have enough scorers in the starting lineup.

The Heat are going to be an excellent defensive team (if healthy). Top 3 easily imo, plus they will force a lot of turnovers.

You can see a few problems, but not many. Plus, they all play very hard. They are show boating a little bit at times, but hopefully they clean that up when it is game time.

Last season, the Heat were 6th in the league in defensive rating. They retained Haslem and Joel Anthony, both better defenders than Beasley and Jermaine O'Neal, both whom they lost. Now, they add LeBron to the mix, they are going to be an elite defensive team.

Good to see all the positive comments from the SA Heat members. Keep up the good work.

Mark in Austin
10-05-2010, 07:21 PM
holy crap Dexter Pittman has lost a lot of weight.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Anyone acting like they are not intrigued by this Heat team is flat out lying. You can love them or hate them, but most will watch them whenever they can.

They are going to be a great team. Hopefully this is a year where there are a lot of really good teams battling it out.

SanAntonioHeat
10-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Anyone acting like they are not intrigued by this Heat team is flat out lying. You can love them or hate them, but most will watch them whenever they can.

They are going to be a great team. Hopefully this is a year where there are a lot of really good teams battling it out.

Preach on brother.

Go SA Heat!

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Pistons still look off. I don't know what it is. I am fully expecting Gordon and Charlie to have very good years, but the teams balance is just not right.

TheMACHINE
10-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Pittman and Haslem is the back up 4 and 5?

Venti Quattro
10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Pistons still look off. I don't know what it is. I am fully expecting Gordon and Charlie to have very good years, but the teams balance is just not right.

They don't know how to defend, that's what.

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2010, 07:45 PM
I wanna see what Bosh does when a real center or 4 is down low...that Nigga will be mince meat first real game of the season against Boston's Bigs...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Damn, Spurfan seems pumped for the Heat season :lmao

SanAntonioHeat
10-05-2010, 07:50 PM

SA Heat fan pumped for a SA Heat game. Whats wrong with that?

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 07:51 PM
........after gettin' skunked by the Suns, nothing.

MiamiHeat
5 rings bitch

DUNCANownsKOBE2
:lol glad to see you've updated your member list SanAntonioHeat

JamStone
The Pistons are that bad... on the bright side, Wade got injured

woohooo

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:57 PM

Ghey, you do realize it is preseason and this is the only game on? You also realize everyone, whether you hate (like you do on everything) or like the Heat, is interested in how this plays out.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm not interested at all. I could care less. I expect them to win it all this year, but it's not like I'll take joy in the Lakers winning instead of them.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:58 PM
The Pistons are that bad... on the bright side, Wade got injured

woohooo

I did not know you hated Wade? Stuckey looks pretty bad. He just can't seem to get over the hump.

On paper, the Pistons should not be this bad. Is it already time for a coaching change?

picc84
10-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Just want to note how glad I am that basketball is back, and it takes nights like this to remind me how much I love nba basketball. Heat game hit halftime, just clicked over to a great Wiz/Mavs game to see John Wall and Arenas. This is what its all about. Feels good man.

Now. Back to trolling.

ElNono
10-05-2010, 08:00 PM
WojYahooNBA

http://www.nba.com/media/wade_300_070227.jpg

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm not interested at all. I could care less. I expect them to win it all this year, but it's not like I'll take joy in the Lakers winning instead of them.

lol. You are the coolest motha funka on tha planet. It's not about taking "joy" in anything. It is about watching an interesting team if you are a basketball fan.

It's not like I am rooting for them. I watch as many games as I can for other teams when I'm not watching the Spurs and the Heat games are going to be very entertaining. Especially with all of the hype and some of the other "stacked" teams going against them.

It should be the opposite of the NFL this year, where there are actually good teams.

Venti Quattro
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM

Los Angeles Suns :tu :tu

scampers
The Pistons have had a problem with defense ever since Larry Brown left and even more so when Ben Wallace took off for the first time.

I wouldn't blow my load all over the Heat just yet. They look good, but they are playing a team that likely has one of the worst defenses in the league.

DPG21920
Just want to note how glad I am that basketball is back, and it takes nights like this to remind me how much I love nba basketball. Heat game hit halftime, just clicked over to a great Wiz/Mavs game to see John Wall and Arenas. This is what its all about. Feels good man.

Now. Back to trolling.

Me too. Are the Wiz really going to try and run a 3 guard line up from the start?

That is stupid imo. Wall/Gil/Kirk/Blatche/McGee is who started.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 08:04 PM
The NBA is a 2 team race. The NFL is wide open. I'm not sure how the NBA could be more exciting than the NFL when you're a fan of one of the other 28 teams.

I personally don't find it interesting. I can understand how one does, but we know what the Heat are, an extremely stacked team that easily can run train on the NBA from November to June.

Josepatches_
10-05-2010, 08:08 PM
It's funny how people talk about how if Miami gets an injury to the big three that it will really question their ability to win a 'ship...give me a break. If kobe got injured Lakers are cooked. Same for Pau Gasol. Same for Dwight Howard. Same for Celtics (as we've seen), same for practically every team. What's the point of a statement like that.

This.

I'd say Miami Heat without Wade is one of the best teams of the East anyway.
James had the best record of the league with Varejao and Maurice Williams.He can do it with Bosh and Mike Miller.Even He played the NBA Finals with Larry hughes as the second best player of the team......enough said
LeBron can be an idiot but he's a hell of player.The best player of the league by far last 2 years.

Miami Heat without LeBron would be one of the best teams of the East too.They were in the playoffs last year and they added Bosh instead Jermaine....

If Wade has to be out of the team in the regular season the only thing I'm sure is that Lebron will win the third MVP and The Heat will be in the playoffs.

The big3 has to be healthy in the playoffs.That's the only key to win.They will be the playoffs even if they have to be without one of the big3 all the regular season.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Are you serious? The NFL is wide open because of sucking ass, not because of a bunch of good teams battling it out. That is not good.

Yes, the Heat are stacked, but so is LA, BOS, ORL and a few other really solid teams. The top teams in the NBA will be battling it out at a high level. The top teams in the NFL are playing like shit for the most part. Huge difference imo.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Are you serious? The NFL is wide open because of sucking ass, not because of a bunch of good teams battling it out. That is not good.

Yes, the Heat are stacked, but so is LA, BOS, ORL and a few other really solid teams. The top teams in the NBA will be battling it out at a high level. The top teams in the NFL are playing like shit for the most part. Huge difference imo.
Well see how the NFL plays out. I'll agree with you 100% if some bullshit team like the Saints gets hot again and wins the superbowl. I think teams like Baltimore and Pittsburgh will get on a role and separate themselves. A wide open league > a 2-4 team league IMO.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 08:14 PM
And yes this is sour grapes about the Suns having an abortion of an off season, I'll freely admit that.

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
The first quarter of the NFL season has been fucking weird to say the least...as DPG said, there's no team(s) that look like sure-fire superbowl threats--although if Big Ben plays like himself when he comes back, the Steelers would be scary good--The NBA has 3 (maybe 5 I guess) teams that are legit contenders for the crown.

Still, NFL>NBA all day

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 08:18 PM
There may be only 3-5 teams that are legit contenders as things look now, but there are a bunch of other teams that will play damn well. Plus, the top contenders are going to play like bad asses and not shit the bed like all the NFL "contenders".

No teams are playing elite level football and many of them look like complete ass. It looks like the team that sucks the least wins the Superbowl. It will be the team that plays the best that will win the NBA title.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 08:19 PM
BTW I am calling a Packers/Baltimore Superbowl.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, as a fan, it's a good feeling that your team always has a chance. In the NFL, you have that. In the NBA, unless you're a Heat or Lakers fan, you're feeling pretty hopeless about your title chances right now.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 08:27 PM
The Spurs fans feel better about their team's chances than a Bills, Raiders, Lions, Cleveland, Bears, Jacksonville, Tampa, Carolina, Miami, Washington, Denver, Arizona, San Fran, Seattle or Rams fan.

There are a bunch of teams in the Spurs tier that probably feel better. At least their teams will actually play very, very good more than likely. They might not win a title, but it will be because they got beat by an elite team, not some team that just so happens not to throw 9 picks.

Ghazi
10-05-2010, 08:29 PM
dont see how the Saints are a bullshit team... they were good in reg season too. Yeah my Vikes were the best team in the NFL that year but I digress.. Colts were thoroughly outplayed.

Bringing up that Giants team is more appropriate... but even then their D-line was crominant. Tyree play was a fluke though.

and the NBA is a 3 team race: Lakers, Heat, Mavericks.

Darrin
10-05-2010, 08:31 PM

Here's my theory:

--No point guard: The team has not seen Rodney Stuckey blossom as they hoped.

They have a bunch of wing players playing playmaker. Gordon has the right idea when passing in transition, but his timing is off. Point guard requires knowledge of the defense, knowledge of the teammate, and the physical skills to get off the pass.

Stuckey, as a default, drives to the rim. He's just not very good.

--Lack of interior scoring: The Pistons lack a smart player on the interior. There's a lot of knock-aways and bad possessions when Charlie Villanueva is down there. Jerebko is best at clean-up.

--Defense: They lack the personnel to be a lock-down defensive team. The first five minutes of this game, the defense looked crisp and prepared. Past that, they have not consistent in this area.

--Effort: The losing is wearing on the veterans. Ben Wallace gets mad and Rip Hamilton appears to have given up. The young guys look like, too often, they don't know what to do to make a difference. So mentally, when the Pistons get down, they stay down.

MiamiHeat
10-05-2010, 08:48 PM
the Miami 3rd and 2nd stringers beat Pistons starters?

lawl

crc21209
10-05-2010, 09:17 PM

Very true. Alot of people (mostly Laker fans) want to talk trash about the Heat like theyre not gonna be a damn good team. Maybe theyre just scared....:lol

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 09:20 PM
....or, they've seen the Heat's mirror image/the Cavs.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
....or, they've seen the Heat's mirror image/the Cavs.

tee, hee.

Lakaluva already posted that you unoriginal bastard.

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Lakaluva already posted that you unoriginal bastard.

I was just backin' him, Deep.

NRHector
10-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I was just backin' him, Deep.I bet you like to be on his back :lol
Tee Hee

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2010, 10:21 PM
There may be only 3-5 teams that are legit contenders as things look now, but there are a bunch of other teams that will play damn well. Plus, the top contenders are going to play like bad asses and not shit the bed like all the NFL "contenders".

No teams are playing elite level football and many of them look like complete ass. It looks like the team that sucks the least wins the Superbowl. It will be the team that plays the best that will win the NBA title.

We're only 4 weeks into the season...we "usually" know by Thanksgiving who the true contenders are.

BTW I am calling a Packers/Baltimore Superbowl.

My preseason pick was Ravens/Giants....I don't know why I picked the Gmen...probably b/c they were overlooked and I thought they were solid all-around. whoops

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 10:27 PM
A lot of people were hyped about the Giants this year. In fact, a lot of people were hyped about, what so far have proven to be, mediocre teams.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Very true. Alot of people (mostly Laker fans) want to talk trash about the Heat like theyre not gonna be a damn good team. Maybe theyre just scared....:lol
crc, gettin' his San Antonio Heat on

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2010, 10:39 PM
A lot of people were hyped about the Giants this year. In fact, a lot of people were hyped about, what so far have proven to be, mediocre teams.

Who? I'm not calling you a liar, but all the NFC East attention went to the Cowboys (potentially playing the SB in their own house), and the Eagles and Redskins (McNabb trade). The Saints, Packers, Falcons, Vikings, and 49ers were also more hyped then the Giants.

Yes, everybody looks mediocre right now, but there are also teams that we can already tell are going to be legit (Ravens, Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Packers, Falcons, Saints)

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Who? I'm not calling you a liar, but all the NFC East attention went to the Cowboys (potentially playing the SB in their own house), and the Eagles and Redskins (McNabb trade). The Saints, Packers, Falcons, Vikings, and 49ers were also more hyped then the Giants.

Yes, everybody looks mediocre right now, but there are also teams that we can already tell are going to be legit (Ravens, Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Packers, Falcons, Saints)

The Cowboys were definitely hyped more, but a lot of people (all over Dallas sports radio) were really high on the Giants. I did not hear anyone really high on the Redskins, especially with all that training camp mess with AH.

Eagles were only expected to be decent (lost Westbrook and McNabb). Many people (at least in the Dallas area) where high on the Giants.

Xevious
10-06-2010, 07:22 AM
God damn, the amount of insecurity on this board is ridiculous, especially among Laker fans. Talking shit is one thing, but hoping for an injury is something else. A true fan would want their team to win without handicaps. Prove that your horse can win while the opponent is at full strength. But since they needed a Celtic injury last year to win it, they're hoping for more of the same this year.

DisAsTerBot
10-06-2010, 08:29 AM
I'm not interested at all. I could care less.

you are dumb.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry if debating whether or not they're gonna win 68 games or 70 doesn't interest me.

Muser
10-06-2010, 08:45 AM
God damn, the amount of insecurity on this board is ridiculous, especially among Laker fans. Talking shit is one thing, but hoping for an injury is something else. A true fan would want their team to win without handicaps. Prove that your horse can win while the opponent is at full strength. But since they needed a Celtic injury last year to win it, they're hoping for more of the same this year.

You win by any means, i'd be more than happy if Kobe/Gasol went down this year if it meant the Spurs had a tiny shot at making the Finals.

DisAsTerBot
10-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Sorry if debating whether or not they're gonna win 68 games or 70 doesn't interest me.

no, if you're not interested at all it should say "i could'nt care less". Just so you don't lose any points on your next paper...

Giuseppe
10-06-2010, 09:09 AM

Fkin' eh.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:36 AM
no, if you're not interested at all it should say "i could'nt care less". Just so you don't lose any points on your next paper...
You've never heard the term "I could care less".....wow.

DisAsTerBot
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
You've never heard the term "I could care less".....wow.

...not after "im not interested at all"
it's ok, you're still in school.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:49 AM
...not after "im not interested at all"
it's ok, you're still in school.
Wow you're retarded. It's an idiom that for whatever reason doesn't line up with its literal meaning.

DisAsTerBot
10-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Wow you're retarded. It's an idiom that for whatever reason doesn't line up with its literal meaning.

you are correct. Only doesn't work as well when written. It's supposed to be sarcastic, but derives from the original phrase, i couldn't care less.

...and apparently is associated with yiddish heritage! makes sense!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:04 AM
you are correct. Only doesn't work as well when written. It's supposed to be sarcastic, but derives from the original phrase, i couldn't care less.

...and apparently is associated with yiddish heritage! makes sense!
Thanks for the grammar lesson tpark :lmao

DisAsTerBot
10-06-2010, 10:06 AM
gotta teach the youth

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:07 AM
I appreciate it. I can't remember when I've ever had to use the term "I could care less" or "I couldn't care less" in an essay, but the next time I do, I'll know!

SanAntonioHeat
10-06-2010, 11:35 AM

Are you interested in officially joining our fanbase? PM me with your info so I can send you a Welcome Gift Basket.

Thanks much.

Xevious
10-06-2010, 11:37 PM
You win by any means, i'd be more than happy if Kobe/Gasol went down this year if it meant the Spurs had a tiny shot at making the Finals.
I'd take the trophy if they went down, but actually hoping for injuries is another thing.