10-05-2010, 11:54 AM
dZYBqSTD9VI

lefty
10-05-2010, 12:00 PM
OMG

Garnett is so going to be made fun of :lmao

Ashy Larry
10-05-2010, 12:16 PM
they look very loose ...... looks like a fun atmosphere.

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Stunning contrast to the fears & tears they displayed close to where Luva lives a few months back.

tee, hee.

Booharv
10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Yes, they certainly look different from when Kobe shoveled it to Artest and he shot it right over Pierce, who, lunkhead that he is, was playing soft.

Let us Proceed...

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 12:43 PM
& don't ferget:::Vuj beatin' Breen's foreshadowing on those two free throws:::"these will be the two most diff"---saaaaaaaawishhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!---"icult shots that Sasha..."........."uh, Vujacic has been in and out of Jackson's dog hou"---saaaaaaaaaaaaawhishhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!---"se all season. Oh."

:lmao

lefty
10-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Just put em in a jungle... they'd feel right at home.
:ban:

ohmwrecker
10-05-2010, 03:51 PM
they look very loose ...... looks like a fun atmosphere.

loose=stupid

fun=retarded

duncan228
10-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Kevin Garnett admits he's an ass%&@$ (plus talks Heat and losing Game 7) (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/kevin-garnett-admits-hes-an-ass-plus-talks-heat-and-losing-game-7.php)
By Kurt Helin

Kevin Garnett is a private person. Not unreasonable, but on a team that now has Nate Robinson and Shaquille O'Neal, it stands as a stark contrast.

The KG we see is the one on the court -- focused and intense. He makes no apologies for that. And if you want to use another, more direct (and not printable on this site) word for it, he told WEEI (http://www.weei.com/) in Boston that he is fine with that (via Sports Radio Interviews (http://sportsradiointerviews.com/2010/10/05/kevin-garnett-goes-to-a-dark-place-in-the-off-season/#more-26623)).

"I'd think I was an ass%&@$, because I'm misunderstood. I'm serious. I'm not out on the court making friends. I'm not out there patting guys on the back. I'm trying to bust yo' ass, period, point blank. When I hit the floor, I'm a certain kind of way, and I never have any excuses for that."

The intensely competitive Garnett also talked about losing Game 7 and where he went emotionally after that.

"Very dark, to be honest, dark. 'Just leave me alone, let me be my myself. I don't want to deal with anything right now. Let me just be in a dark place.' Just the way I replay the game over and over in my mind, trying to get a resolution to some type of place to where you can settle with it. I never found it, but that's what it is. I say it's fuel to the fire.

This season plenty of people have the Heat getting in the way of the Celtics getting back to or winning the Finals. KG says he doesn't know because he hasn't seen how the Heat come together yet.

"I don't know. We haven't seen them play so we don't know what their style is. We don't know what they look like. When they go through something we don't know how they're going to react. When they lose or when someone gets hurt or when someone goes down, or when someone didn't get their shots their night, there's a ton of stuff that you can point at. But the true essence in a team is when, can you bring something else to the table vs. what you're known for. Can you impact the game a different way? Are you actually enjoying the experience? Sometimes you get caught up in the bigger picture that you need to get some small detail that makes your team in the first place. You know, I've known Paul since I was 15 and I've known Ray since I was 14 and we've known each other and I felt like for the most part we had all been established in what we had been doing. And the time when we met up it was perfect, I felt like we were more established players. Everybody coming to Boston at the time we were coming was focused on one thing. It wasn't about all the stars. It wasn't about placement over here, first team, second team. We just came to Boston to win."

TheMACHINE
10-05-2010, 05:11 PM
after the camera was turned off...they went back to crying.