what is this i dont even

Phillip
10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
lol colts

J.T.
10-05-2010, 02:10 PM
bill polian really screwed the pooch in the draft this year

our first round pick hasnt even been on the field this year

and he wont when theres guys named freeney and mathis above him on the depth chart

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-05-2010, 02:12 PM
I was just gonna say, Coltfan should want to slit Polian's throat with his recent 1st round picks.

BUMP
10-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Kori needs to ban this pathetic loser. Fucker has no life other than sitting around on the weekend posting a bunch of faggot ass cut and paste stories. Which sadly, probably hit pretty close to the mark in terms of what his shit life is actually like. Without hyperbole he's probably the single most loserish character I've ever seen across thousands of internet sites. Fuck BUMP.

J.T.
10-05-2010, 03:45 PM
:lmao

J.T.
10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I was just gonna say, Coltfan should want to slit Polian's throat with his recent 1st round picks.

tbh this is the part of the season where polian's propensity to not make trades is going to piss me the fuck off. they already needed to trade for an OL and now they HAVE TO trade for a safety or that secondary is gonna get torched. not that it hasnt already. i was mad fuckin pissed that they're playing a ton of man coverage this year but now they're pretty much forced to play man because you cant run a tampa 2 defense without swole safeties. antonie bethea is a legit pro bowl safety but he can't do it by himself.

J.T.
10-05-2010, 04:47 PM
..........and the colts signed a new wr. prob to be their kick returner. seriously polian? :drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk

Greg Oden
10-05-2010, 10:53 PM
antonie bethea is a legit pro bowl safety but he can't do it by himself.

this nigga is under fuckin rated, since the beginning of last year, there hasn't been a better FS not named Edward Reed.

BUMP
10-05-2010, 11:02 PM
this nigga is under fuckin rated, since the beginning of last year, there hasn't been a better FS not named Edward Reed.

what is this. i dont even

Greg Oden
10-05-2010, 11:04 PM
So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

BUMP
10-05-2010, 11:18 PM
This forum was good for a long time but now is completely overrun with trolls. There simply isn't much quality basketball related discussion anymore and the lack of any moderation has killed what used to be a fun place to talk hoops.

Take care guys.

-House