:wow Dominque Jones = Wade Jr.
:wow Jason Terry is actually going to play defense this year
:wow JJ might get deported

Ditty
10-05-2010, 02:57 PM
non-issue :sleep

monosylab1k
10-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Let me tell every mavs fan how this season is going to go.

-The Mavs will start off hot.
-Then they'll get bored and start losing to the Timberwolves.
-There will be rumors of how Dirk is frustrated and he'll give a shitload of nice 4-18 shooting efforts.
-There will be some deadline trade that gets everyone all excited, even though the trade really isn't all that great.
-Dirk will be "rejuvenated" and play great in March. Mike Fisher will insist he's an MVP candidate.
-The team will again get bored and suck ass about 2 weeks before the playoffs start.
-In the first round they'll get curbstomped and Donnie Nelson will talk about how they "ran into a buzzsaw"

on to next year!

Findog
10-05-2010, 03:56 PM
50-53 wins, 1st Round Exit, Carlisle fired.

BUMP
10-05-2010, 03:59 PM

-There will be rumors of how Dirk is frustrated and he'll give a shitload of nice 4-18 shooting efforts.
-There will be some deadline trade that gets everyone all excited, even though the trade really isn't all that great.
-Dirk will be "rejuvenated" and play great in March. Mike Fisher will insist he's an MVP candidate.
-In March, the Mavs will go on a roll by beating a bunch of contenders at home and a few above .500 teams on the road getting everyone excited
-The team will again get bored and suck ass about 2 weeks before the playoffs start.
-In the first round they'll get curbstomped and Donnie Nelson will talk about how they "ran into a buzzsaw"

on to next year!

clambake
10-05-2010, 04:01 PM
roddy will carry us!

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Dirk, just continuein' as big time check casher.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-05-2010, 04:22 PM
non-issue :sleep

:lmao I laugh everytime a thread is made about the Mavs and you continue to post "non issue" in every thread, knowing full well the Mavs are an issue and trying to convince yourself otherwise. What else would I expect from a 21 year old virgin who attempts to pick chicks up online :lol

NON ISSUE

Ghazi
10-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Terry for Iggy at trade deadline

Mavs go 54-28, make the Finals and lose to the Heat.

I'll consider that a great year.

Ghazi
10-05-2010, 04:41 PM
I just wanna say for the pessimists we're still in the same cluster of teams in the West below the Lakers tier. Are teams like the Thunder/Blazers definitively better than us? Yet to be determine.

It could be a 1st round exit, but it could also be a trip to the WCF... think Nuggets and SUns (from WCF to 1st round exit, from 9th to WCF)..also wouldnt be surprised if thunder/blazers made WCF this year and they were 1st round exit teams last year... ofc they have youth going for them which Mavs outside of Roddy don't..

But when we get Iggy we makin the Finals.

Phillip
10-05-2010, 04:50 PM

Oddly enough, I too have a strange feeling the Mavs will surprise people and find their way into the Finals, only to get dominated by the Heat.

badfish22
10-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Im thinking a second round exit.

I've kinda bought into the Butler hype, and I think he will be very good this year. Not all star level, but above the level Terry or Howard have played at in the last 5 years. Also, Roddy has potential to be a big time scoring threat. A second round exit, or it were lucky a third round exit against the Lakers.

badfish22
10-05-2010, 05:31 PM

:lmao so true.

If we weren't always having the misfortune of running into buzzsaws, we would have 4 rings by now :cry

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:01 PM
The hype machine is in full effect tbh.

:wow Dominque Jones = Wade Jr.

The fact your coach actually said something to that effect is stupid. Then he also showed his blind rage towards the Spurs by saying he was definitely better than James Anderson.

badfish22
10-05-2010, 07:04 PM
James Anderson a spur is :cry worthy

picc84
10-05-2010, 07:05 PM

on to next year!

:lol

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:13 PM
James Anderson a spur is :cry worthy

Are you an OSU fan?

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:14 PM
I don't know if anyone listens to ESPN radio, but yesterday, GAC had Barkley on and they were talking Mavs. He said the Mavs ran into a buzzsaw in the Spurs :lol.

picc84
10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Anyone playing the Mavs is a buzzsaw. :lol

badfish22
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Are you an OSU fan?

possibly.

badfish22
10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
tbh James Anderson>Scottie Pippen> Dominque Jones> Dwyane Wade

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:18 PM
tbh, James Anderson looked pretty lost and nonathletic, but that could just be because he is out of shape and learning.

He seems like one of those players that always seems like he is not trying because of the way he plays so calm.

Latarian Milton
10-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Terry for Iggy at trade deadline

I'll consider that a great year.

if i were a mavs fan i would rather the mavs lose in the WCF tbh. it ain't good feeling to fall into the same ditch imho, and being a heat fan myself i won't be felicitated to see our team win a easy series in the Finals against the same old feeble team tbh.

Ditty
10-05-2010, 07:31 PM
:lmao I laugh everytime a thread is made about the Mavs and you continue to post "non issue" in every thread, knowing full well the Mavs are an issue and trying to convince yourself otherwise. What else would I expect from a 21 year old virgin who attempts to pick chicks up online :lol

NON ISSUE

:lmao mavs an issue they got curb stomped in the first round got an injury prone center and and undersized shooting guard who can't shoot, really should I be afraid

:lol actually intersted in girls and not stalking me on every post I make

:lol trying to get GUYS to join your online crew

Latarian Milton
10-05-2010, 07:32 PM
I just wanna say for the pessimists we're still in the same cluster of teams in the West below the Lakers tier. Are teams like the Thunder/Blazers definitively better than us? Yet to be determine.

It could be a 1st round exit, but it could also be a trip to the WCF... think Nuggets and SUns (from WCF to 1st round exit, from 9th to WCF)..also wouldnt be surprised if thunder/blazers made WCF this year and they were 1st round exit teams last year... ofc they have youth going for them which Mavs outside of Roddy don't..

But when we get Iggy we makin the Finals.

Thunder/blazers are only arguably better teams imho. the mavs can beat them both in playoffs only if the boys in blue stay fit and concentrated, whereas the lakers are always the unsurmountable hurdle there in the WCF. Lakers vs. Heat in the FInals will be fun to watch tbh.

Nuggets will struggle to even get an 8th seed if they loses melo as numerous rumors suggest. the suns didn't get any better over summer, meaning they're relatively weaker than last season with most other teams having refurbished their squad more or less. the odd of mavs beating suns/nuggets in a playoff series will be 4/5 at least tbh.

Latarian Milton
10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
tbh, James Anderson looked pretty lost and nonathletic, but that could just be because he is out of shape and learning.

He seems like one of those players that always seems like he is not trying because of the way he plays so calm.

if i were a mavs fan i would never expect our rookies to play big and save the team. even if the rookie is really that good, he would still spend most time on the bench through his rookie season e.g. Roddy. Carlisle never gives any credit or opportunity to his young muscles until the old ones turn pure shit, and the mavs vets are currently playing fine.

ace3g
10-05-2010, 07:46 PM
http://www.nba.com/games/20101005/WASDAL/gameinfo.html

picc84
10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
You have your own abortion to worry about, son. They're playing the Wiz right now.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
:lmao mavs an issue they got curb stomped in the first round got an injury prone center and and undersized shooting guard who can't shoot, really should I be afraid

:lol actually intersted in girls and not stalking me on every post I make

:lol trying to get GUYS to join your online crew

:lmao NOTHING will ever be funnier than a clown on spurstalk trying to get a girls number , actually thinking for a second that she will be the one to take his virginity :rollin

NON ISSUE

sribb43
10-05-2010, 09:01 PM
This team looks old as shit out there

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 09:04 PM
When you are playing against an athletic freak like McGee, most people look old (athletically).

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Wow, McGee is an athletic beast. Every time I see him, I am amazed.

sribb43
10-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Spurs fans should appreciate Matt Bonner...it could be worse and you could have Brian Cardinal :bang

sefant77
10-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Please just waive Barea.

One preseason game and im allready sick about his ridiculous layup attempts and "defense".

Let DoJo play even if he sucks today.

mystargtr34
10-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Mahinmi!!

Chieflion
10-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Jones tied the game. What a comeback.

ElNono
10-05-2010, 09:59 PM
lol dagger...

BTW, plenty of boobs and cokeheads for a preseason game...

ElNono
10-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Spurs fans should appreciate Matt Bonner...it could be worse and you could have Brian Cardinal :bang

Really... He looks like Danny Ferry... not Danny Ferry of 10 years ago, but today's Danny Ferry...

BUMP
10-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Mavfags season started the same way it ended. tee hee

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mI8BYlP2-gY/TJLliVl3wmI/AAAAAAAAEiQ/HhoSCeBvFko/s1600/forever+alone+face.png

Ditty
10-05-2010, 10:07 PM
:lmao NOTHING will ever be funnier than a clown on spurstalk trying to get a girls number , actually thinking for a second that she will be the one to take his virginity :rollin

NON ISSUE

:lollike I said I'm actually intersted in girls

ha well its better than losing it too a guy...like you did :lmao

Shank
10-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Is this the place? I'm here for the gangbang.

badfish22
10-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Dirk, with the goods

Giuseppe
10-07-2010, 09:09 PM
O & Forever!

sribb43
10-07-2010, 09:09 PM
:lmao Keith Bogans for getting posterized by JET

RoddyBukkake
10-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Bogans bukkake'd on :lol

Obstructed_View
10-08-2010, 11:17 AM
:lmao Keith Bogans for getting posterized by JET

Most of you guys know how reluctant I am to say anything nice about Terry, but that was a great steal and dunk. The George Jefferson strut around afterward ... not so much. ;)

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Terry is always sterling 'till it counts.

badfish22
10-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Terry is always sterling 'till it counts.

The Goods