PDA

View Full Version : Playoff atmosphere!!!!

SanAntonioHeat
10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Heat Beat writer Michael Wallace tweets thats its a "playoff atmosphere" at the Miami/Pistons PRE-SEASON game.

Thats how we roll!

http://twitter.com/WallaceNBAHeat

TheMACHINE
10-05-2010, 05:07 PM
pathetic

anonoftheinternets
10-05-2010, 05:21 PM
^ the obv bad troll job attempt or the fact that its now become a "playoff" pre-season game? :lol

picc84
10-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Its not a playoff atmosphere. Lebron is trying.

Venti Quattro
10-05-2010, 07:34 PM
LOS ANGELES HEAT represent!!!

DPG21920
10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Trying too hard, girl.

MiamiHeat
10-05-2010, 07:37 PM
reminds me of the 2006 Miami Heat

I went to the first pre-season home game and it was fun watching the soon to be champs

except for the retard knick fan sitting near us who kept booing Antoine Walker lol

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Heat Beat writer Michael Wallace tweets thats its a "playoff atmosphere" at the Miami/Pistons PRE-SEASON game.

Thats how we roll!

http://twitter.com/WallaceNBAHeat

I'm extremely pleased with Rupaul and LeBun's performance thus far...Maximum effort is what I like to see... Boston are you watching...:lol

baseline bum
10-05-2010, 07:47 PM
I know it's a preseason game, but you'd think the arena wouldn't have so many empty seats in LeBron's first game in a Heat jersey.

Latarian Milton
10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
the east is rather weak overall so i wouldn't be surprised if this pistons team somehow made the playoffs. the pistons are rather poor tbf but most other eastern teams aren't too good either. Heat will dominate the east for sure, magic and hawks are sheer better than the rest so that each of them will lock a playoff seat i believe. if the pistons make the playoffs, their most likely seed will be the 8th imho which will to deliver them straightly to our dinner table.

The_Worlds_finest
10-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Pistons are total crap. Wait till the heat actually play a team.

5emagnahtredrah
10-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Lebron playing harder than game 5.

Giuseppe
10-05-2010, 07:55 PM

Nothin' to lose is a superfine thing.

The_Worlds_finest
10-05-2010, 07:56 PM

:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2010, 08:10 PM
reminds me of the 2006 Miami Heat

I went to the first pre-season home game and it was fun watching the soon to be champs

except for the retard knick fan sitting near us who kept booing Antoine Walker lol

you should have booed him too...

Darrin
10-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Lebron has looked special, created the lead in the first quarter. Bosh looking for his shot in the third.

milkshakeballa
10-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Its not a playoff atmosphere. Lebron is trying.

http://www.markxdotorg.com/images/misc/OH.gif

Darrin
10-06-2010, 08:56 AM
the east is rather weak overall so i wouldn't be surprised if this pistons team somehow made the playoffs. the pistons are rather poor tbf but most other eastern teams aren't too good either. Heat will dominate the east for sure, magic and hawks are sheer better than the rest so that each of them will lock a playoff seat i believe. if the pistons make the playoffs, their most likely seed will be the 8th imho which will to deliver them straightly to our dinner table.

I disagree. The Pistons lack anyone who is a first-option on offense, their interior game is horrible, and without a first-class point guard, they won't get the ball to the open man. None of these guys are good at passing.

The East isn't that bad. There's six teams that are a lock to make the postseason (Miami, Chicago, Milwaukee, Boston, Orlando, and Atlanta) and I think Washington and New York will get the last two spots.

Giuseppe
10-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Dumars has a soft seat there. No accountability. Your basic steaming pile of shit.

Ashy Larry
10-06-2010, 09:27 AM
I know it's a preseason game, but you'd think the arena wouldn't have so many empty seats in LeBron's first game in a Heat jersey.

That's the Miami fanbase ... one of the worst in professional sports. Marlins in two World Series and have a shitload of empty seats.

Heat are the Heat ..... 15th in attendance last year while having one of the best players in the league and a playoff team

And the Dolphins and more Orange seats than Aqua jerseys ......

Ashy Larry
10-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Lebron has looked special, created the lead in the first quarter. Bosh looking for his shot in the third.

Bosh looked pretty good ... still has that sweet jumper .....

Texas_Ranger
10-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Go fuck yourself, you stupid bitch ass San Antonio Heat fans!!!

Venti Quattro
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM

They have offered potential each day!

Darrin
10-06-2010, 10:44 AM
They have offered potential each day!

They have seized the potential of their day. They have put in work, developed talent, and they seized the win--they were the hungrier team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:57 AM
:lmao

Muser
10-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Dumars has a soft seat there. No accountability. Your basic steaming pile of shit.

Giving that contract to Ben Gordon when you've got Hamilton on the books for some time is fucking retarded.

Muser
10-06-2010, 10:59 AM
They have seized the potential of their day. They have put in work, developed talent, and they seized the win--they were the hungrier team.

Aswell as being the much better team.

Giuseppe
10-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Giving that contract to Ben Gordon when you've got Hamilton on the books for some time is fucking retarded.

But, nobody takes the shit sandwich anymore. It's all for one & one for all. Nobody is cast down. Sure, on a Board like this, yes. But, in MSM, no way. You have central casting out of New York....prime example:::the dog & pony show involving that incompetent boob Iverson last season. :lmao...there was nary a discouraging word as it unfolded in front of us. Even the idiot Memphis GM buttoned his lip, and took the pickle.

Darrin
10-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Aswell as being the much better team.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent.

It's not a given this team will win. Do not take for granted the fact they are living up to expectations.