PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Spurs Fans

DannyF
05-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Well, after 7 months of people doubting my team, the finally lost. Your team played well, nice effort. Good luck the rest of the way, I enjoyed the conversations I had with you guys over the last few weeks. And you can thank the Sonics when you play Detroit in the finals and are prepared for the physicality they will bring. Rest up against Phoenix, and stick it to the East.

Brutalis
05-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Before last night I would reply to this respectfully. But no.

Why would your fans boo Duncan being hurt? Hello? Class? No?

Seattle not only lost cause they were inferior, they deserved to lose. Kemp left his mentality in Seattle apparently.

Kori Ellis
05-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Well, after 7 months of people doubting my team, the finally lost. Your team played well, nice effort. Good luck the rest of the way, I enjoyed the conversations I had with you guys over the last few weeks. And you can thank the Sonics when you play Detroit in the finals and are prepared for the physicality they will bring. Rest up against Phoenix, and stick it to the East.

Good showing by the Sonics. You guys may have a completely different team by next season, but they all had a very fine year.

timvp
05-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Seattle put up a heck of a fight. I was expecting a good series ... but not this good.

I'd like to say the Spurs should have played better but the Sonics played pretty damn well.

Gatita
05-20-2005, 06:35 PM

Seattle not only lost cause they were inferior, they deserved to lose. Kemp left his mentality in Seattle apparently.

Give the guy a break! I am pretty sure he wasn't in the stands booing. He can't speak for those who were there.

Anyhow, thanks Danny for having a good attitude about it. :)

Hook Dem
05-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Danny....you are a classy fan and I'm sure there are more . Feel free to hang around and help us bring home the trophy.

Brutalis
05-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Give the guy a break! I am pretty sure he wasn't in the stands booing. He can't speak for those who were there.

Anyhow, thanks Danny for having a good attitude about it. :)

Booing a hurt player makes me biased on all their fans now. Heh.

Yo Sonics fan, dude, man, guy, whatever your name is. Sorry I am harsh. Nice series good luck next year.

Better?

DannyF
05-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Thanks. I was there last night, and I thought it was crap, also. I did not boo, and no one in my section did either. It was mostly the cheap seats were the "fans" that only come to a few games sit. I thought it was classless. On behalf of the real fans, and not the ones that just want to be seen and have no clue on how to conduct themselves, sorry. Im glad he's OK.
By the way, does he ever smile? They won the series and the guy didn't smile. I have come to the conclusion he is a product of Skynet, sent back in time. (I am sure someone will get this!)

Hook Dem
05-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Thanks. I was there last night, and I thought it was crap, also. I did not boo, and no one in my section did either. It was mostly the cheap seats were the "fans" that only come to a few games sit. I thought it was classless. On behalf of the real fans, and not the ones that just want to be seen and have no clue on how to conduct themselves, sorry. Im glad he's OK.
By the way, does he ever smile? They won the series and the guy didn't smile. I have come to the conclusion he is a product of Skynet, sent back in time. (I am sure someone will get this!)
Right you are Danny! :lol

ducks
05-20-2005, 06:55 PM
thanks dannyf

do not mind the rude spur fans
all teams have rude fans

JustEnough
05-20-2005, 06:57 PM

Eh, you can't hold that against him. It's like blaming a whale because sharks bite.

I know everyone appreciates your respect. It's sad to see a good team end a season on a tough shot like that. I know the Sonics face a large rebuilding process. Good luck with that. And if you're ever looking for another team to pull for... I heard the Spurs are doing well.

Brutalis
05-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Danny.

Duncan is all about composure and intimidation. He doesnt smile, or any of that. And this is why he gets the respect he has. (As well as his stats, hehe)

He has a phycology(sp) degree. Remember?

johnny00
05-20-2005, 07:19 PM

Come wit me if you vant to live!

smackdaddy11
05-20-2005, 08:36 PM
By the way, does he ever smile?

I have seen it twice. June '99 and '03.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 08:56 PM
who cares if he smiles? Get that damn ring Timmy!

Dre_7
05-20-2005, 09:02 PM
He has a phycology(sp) degree. Remember?

Really? I thought it was a sociology degree. I could be wrong. Anyone know for sure?

Ginofan
05-20-2005, 09:10 PM
It's a psychology degree.

Dre_7
05-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Ok, Thanks Ginofan!