PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'Donnell: Chinese plot to take over US

fraga
10-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Story with audio clips. (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/10/audio_of_christine_odonnell_cl.html)

Sweet baby jesus this broad get's dumber everytime a new story comes out...

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

jack sommerset
10-05-2010, 08:50 PM
She makes my cock dance around in my pants like a leprechaun doing the jig on St Pattys Day!!

fraga
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
She's better seen...and not heard...

Stringer_Bell
10-05-2010, 11:18 PM
She looks like those kind of girls that like their bootyholes played with. And yes, I approve of her stellar intel gathering!

Nbadan
10-05-2010, 11:46 PM
O'DONNELL: There's much that I want to say. I wish I wasn't privy to some of the classified information that I am privy to because I think that I --

QUESTIONER: Can I interrupt and say how are you privy to classified information?

O'DONNELL: Because I've been working with various non-profit groups for over 15 years. And we've been sending missionaries to China for a very long time. And these missionaries go to China, risking their lives because you are not allowed to be a Christian over there.

So a country that forces women to have abortions and mandates that you can only have one child and will not allow you the freedom to read the Bible. You think they can be our friend? We have to look at our history and realize if they pretend to be our friend, they have got something up their sleeve.

..yeah, I don't see how anyone can argue with that logic....

George Gervin's Afro
10-06-2010, 09:29 AM

she is the prototypical tea pottier..If she gets elected then we should have 6 full years to enjoy her idiocy..:lmao

boutons_deux
10-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Delaware

2010 Senate

49% Coons (D), 30% O'Donnell (R) (chart)

With undecided voters allocated: 61% Coons (D), 37% O'Donnell (R)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/06/desen-49-coons-d-30-odonn_n_752443.html?view=print

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 11:13 AM
You guys really think China has our best interests at heart?

boutons_deux
10-06-2010, 11:25 AM
China is gonna do what China wants to do.

Every country, by definition, always has its own best interests as its eternal priority.

Marshall Plan? US was just developing a war-destroyed market for US goods.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Well, classified information does not mean it's government classified. You guys FAIL there.

If she is getting information from people on the ground there, she cannot expose who they are. China could dub them as spies, and possible execute them.

Stop with a narrow minded view, and consider other possibilities. This is how I see her remarks. Laugh it off if you must, but you can't possible, with any intellectual honesty, say this isn't possible what she means.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Delaware

2010 Senate

49% Coons (D), 30% O'Donnell (R) (chart)

With undecided voters allocated: 61% Coons (D), 37% O'Donnell (R)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/06/desen-49-coons-d-30-odonn_n_752443.html?view=print

Oh, she is clearly going to get her ass kicked.

fraga
10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Well, classified information does not mean it's government classified. You guys FAIL there.

If she is getting information from people on the ground there, she cannot expose who they are. China could dub them as spies, and possible execute them.

Stop with a narrow minded view, and consider other possibilities. This is how I see her remarks. Laugh it off if you must, but you can't possible, with any intellectual honesty, say this isn't possible what she means.

Oh dear god you're defending her...

ChumpDumper
10-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Well, classified information does not mean it's government classified. You guys FAIL there.It's missionary classified!

You should really read your posts out loud to yourself before hitting "Submit Reply."

Might save you a tiny bit of embarrassment.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Oh, she is clearly going to get her ass kicked.
She probably will.

clambake
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
lol missionaries got the scoop.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Oh dear god you're defending her...
I like the underdogs at times. Still, it does appear her meaning is taken out of context. She's obviously a poor orator. Too bad that is usually the deciding factor of who wins and loses, but then... it is important to be able to clearly get your point across.

clambake
10-06-2010, 11:39 AM
It's missionary classified!

You should really read your posts out loud to yourself before putting them up.

:lol remember when he said he knew where all the nukes were? lol lol

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
:lol remember when he said he knew where all the nukes were? lol lol
I never said that. You are incorrectly extrapolating from something else I said that was similar.

clambake
10-06-2010, 11:44 AM
I never said that. You are incorrectly extrapolating from something else I said that was similar.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
I never said that. You are incorrectly extrapolating from something else I said that was similar.He said he knows were 99%+++ of the nukes are.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 12:06 PM
OK...

Put up or shut up...

clambake
10-06-2010, 12:07 PM
i'm not going to search for something that everyone knows, flaglot.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 12:08 PM
i'm not going to search for something that everyone knows, flaglot.
No...

You just know that you are a liar.

that's OK. We all know it.

clambake
10-06-2010, 12:09 PM
you should follow this advice.

You should really read your posts out loud to yourself before hitting "Submit Reply."

George Gervin's Afro
10-06-2010, 12:12 PM

No! WC keep posting without thinking!

BlairForceDejuan
10-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. Laugh all you want, but well all know the Chinese are able to turn their soldiers into stone and store them for a later date (WWIII).

This was declassified decades ago. I've seen it for myself.

http://aphs.worldnomads.com/abelaine/13520/DSC_1577.jpg

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Too bad you're not able to prove me wrong. Here is the closest thing I can find:

I was in a rather unique position in the Army in 1991. I was in a communications relay position for the Joint Chiefs, NATO, and the European theatre. I was at the net control station for what was then known as the "Cemetery Net." We dealt with traffic for nuclear weapons, and Airborne Command Post. In support of Desert Storm, we communicated directly with them.

George Gervin's Afro
10-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. Laugh all you want, but well all know the Chinese are able to turn their soldiers into stone and store them for a later date (WWIII).

Holy Terra Cotta!

clambake
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Too bad you're not able to prove me wrong. Here is the closest thing I can find:

try looking for this:

"i had a map that that said so". lol

just when you think it can't get any funnier. :lol

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Ha ha...

Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses (http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/shaanxi/xian/terra_cotta_army/)

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 01:09 PM
try looking for this:

"i had a map that that said so". lol

just when you think it can't get any funnier. :lol
Since that's the quote, show me. I couldn't find it.

I never implied I knew where "ALL" were. We had a map with the nuclear sites listed, in our area of operation. That does not come close to your implications.

clambake
10-06-2010, 01:11 PM
you didn't imply. you flat out stated that you knew where all the nukes were. lol

remember how we all laaauughed? lol

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
you didn't imply. you flat out stated that you knew where all the nukes were. lol

remember how we all laaauughed? lol
Liar.

I never said such a thing.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

clambake
10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
we laughed and laughed and laughed!

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 01:30 PM

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 01:38 PM
we laughed and laughed and laughed!
Out of stupidity?

clambake
10-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Out of stupidity?

yep, yours.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 01:40 PM
yep, yours.
Again, put up or shut up, else those here who are respectable will see you as the slanderous bitch you are.

clambake
10-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Again, put up or shut up, else those here who are respectable will see you as the slanderous bitch you are.

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 02:00 PM

In another life O'Donnell was Medusa. She did this.

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 02:04 PM

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 02:06 PM

And you can't, with any intellectual honesty, say that she isn't a retard and lying out her ass trying to sound important. Can you?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 02:10 PM
And you can't, with any intellectual honesty, say that she isn't a retard and lying out her ass trying to sound important. Can you?
I would say your view is plausible, but not as factual.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 02:11 PM
I still think the commercial was effective. Considering the medias salivating hysteria in trashing her I think there is going to be a backlash and she will pick up a few points in the polls. Not enough to win, but maybe at least give a respectable run at it.

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:12 PM
she can see china from her living room.

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
I still think the commercial was effective. Considering the medias salivating hysteria in trashing her I think there is going to be a backlash and she will pick up a few points in the polls. Not enough to win, but maybe at least give a respectable run at it.

She looks good in that ad. She might be able to pull it off.

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 02:21 PM
I would say your view is plausible, but not as factual.

Did Christine O'Donnell provide facts to back up her claims?

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Did Christine O'Donnell provide facts to back up her claims?

wc said she can't reveal the identity of a christian spy. lol

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Wikipedia

"She also found herself drinking excessively and having sexual, romantic relationships, though she has clearly indicated she was not promiscuous"

She officially has my support.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 02:28 PM
wc said she can't reveal the identity of a christian spy. lol

So you make fun of the missionary part but don't disagree with the basic premise that China does not have our best interest at heart?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 02:29 PM
So you make fun of the missionary part but don't disagree with the basic premise that China does not have our best interest at heart?
Slanderbake has his own pitiful agenda.

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:30 PM
you had to hear that from a stupid witch?

TinTin
10-06-2010, 02:30 PM

Does USA have the best interest at heart towards China?

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:31 PM
next, she'll tell us the earth is round.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Does USA have the best interest at heart towards China?

No. Thats not the point.

She's being laughed at for saying what everyone knows is the truth.

TinTin
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
I think trying to take over USA is a far-fetched

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
No. Thats not the point.

She's being laughed at for saying what everyone knows is the truth.
That was kind of my point.

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
next, she'll tell us the earth is round.

or we have 57 states

CosmicCowboy
Look, I'm not defending her. I think she's a weak candidate with too much baggage to be electable but the venom from the left on her has been absolutely despicable...and that includes the knee jerk progressives in this forum.

clambake
you think she'll tell us the moon is not made of cheese?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 02:36 PM
or we have 57 states
No shit.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 02:37 PM
you think she'll tell us the moon is not made of cheese?
Anyone ever tell you that you've gone off the rails?

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Anyone ever tell you that you've gone off the rails?

remember how we all laughed and laughed?

LnGrrrR
Let's face it, saying China does not have our best interests at heart is quite different from saying they're trying to take us over. :lol

CosmicCowboy
I think trying to take over USA is a far-fetched

Is it really? I don't mean politically but economically. They are using the cash bubble from their trade imbalance with the world to buy up commodity producers worldwide at bargain prices during this recession. Own the basic means of production and you DO control the world.

Drachen
10-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Is it really? I don't mean politically but economically. They are using the cash bubble from their trade imbalance with the world to buy up commodity producers worldwide at bargain prices during this recession. Own the basic means of production and you DO control the world.

Damn those chinese know how to do capitalism. It's like they read Graham and Buffet books.

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 02:41 PM

Eh, their forced reduction of the value of their yen has its negative aspects.

Drachen
10-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Eh, their forced reduction of the value of their yen has its negative aspects.

... Juan

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 02:42 PM
remember how we all laughed and laughed?
But you can't find the post to prove context.

Fuck you. You're just a slanderous piece of shit.

You really look dumb not being able to prove your words. The post is there, look it up. Prove to us that you're right. Problem is, the context is not as you lie about.

You are pathetic, and too stupid to realize it.

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:48 PM
But you can't find the post to prove context.

Fuck you. You're just a slanderous piece of shit.

You really look dumb not being able to prove your words. The post is there, look it up. Prove to us that you're right. Problem is, the context is not as you lie about.

You are pathetic, and too stupid to realize it.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Damn those chinese know how to do capitalism. It's like they read Graham and Buffet books.

You think we invented commerce and capitalism?

Laugh if you want you. I assume you are younger than I am and will have to live with the consequences of living in a country with a has-been economy and a nannystate government.

If you pay attention to whats going on in the world you would realize that China is using the export cash they have been sitting on and making a concerted effort to lock up the worlds supplies of basic commodities...a pending example is their current 39 BILLION offer to buy the largest potash (fertilize) company in the world (located in Canada).

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:49 PM
she could get some sympathy votes from all this.

what an outstanding quality to have as a candidate!

clambake
10-06-2010, 02:51 PM

Laugh if you want you. I assume you are younger than I am and will have to live with the consequences of living in a country with a has-been economy and a nannystate government.

If you pay attention to whats going on in the world you would realize that China is using the export cash they have been sitting on and making a concerted effort to lock up the worlds supplies of basic commodities...a pending example is their current 39 BILLION offer to buy the largest potash (fertilize) company in the world (located in Canada).

i thought you admired this.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 03:01 PM
i thought you admired this.

God you are such a fuckhead.

I am not anti-Chinese. I'm just smart enough to see what is coming. The US is descending into a declining, decadent political nanny state as China and India (historical world powers going back thousands of years) are ascending economically.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
God you are such a fuckhead.

I am not anti-Chinese. I'm just smart enough to see what is coming. The US is descending into a declining, decadent political nanny state as China and India (historical world powers going back thousands of years) are ascending economically.
How very true.

Rather than them passing us, we are letting ourselves fail.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 03:16 PM
How very true.

Rather than them passing us, we are letting ourselves fail.

I expect to see massive riots in the US in my lifetime as our government destroys the dollar trying to prop up a "progressive" state model that is doomed to failure. They will kill and eat the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 03:27 PM
I expect to see massive riots in the US in my lifetime as our government destroys the dollar trying to prop up a "progressive" state model that is doomed to failure. They will kill and eat the goose that laid the golden eggs.
They're already doing that.

Drachen
10-06-2010, 03:29 PM

I am absolutely younger than you, however I never laughed about this. It was an observation. Graham and Buffett would be proud. If I laughed at anything in this thread (can't remember if I did or not). It would be that Christine O'Donnell learned through the CSN (Christian Spy Network) something that is just common knowledge (i.e. a country has their own best interests at heart not another country's best interests). I can read even a local news paper any day of the week and see proof of other countries acting in "not the US' interests". Yes they are big and scary, but maybe they end up being better at it than us and the whole world gets better, maybe not based on their history. I have to make my decisions based on what is presented to me, not on the multitudes of possible outcomes in the future.

If I don't like the decline, I can move to somewhere like Germany, I already speak the language, and they seem to do capitalism pretty well while balanced with the offering of so called socialized services. I would much rather save the United States though, but I am really unclear on how to do it. We are at a point, it seems, where we will have a stalemate for a very long time. Prejudice against religion, gender, race, etc seem to have nothing on the vitriol which is spouted off by anyone claiming a different political party. With this being the case, nothing gets done.

Maybe I am young, and this has happened to this degree before and we got through it ok, but it looks pretty bad now. I can't see a reversal of it because all that gets reported on the LameStream Media and FauxNews is anger and hatred. Even if the "middle" is the overwhelming majority, there are more people getting indoctrinated every single day either to the far left or the far right because they are ONLY exposed to this crap.

I know I am ranting/rambling and I really dont know how to end because I keep coming up with things to say so...

The End

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
I would say that reports of America's death have been greatly exaggerated.

boutons_deux
10-06-2010, 03:33 PM
What evidence does anybody have that the Chinese, with their national industrial/investment policies, are going to be derailed?

What evidence does anybody have that the Americans, with their me-first/fuck-USA corps and capitalists, with no national policies except "Feed The MIC Monster and Let The Free Market Deliver the Always-Best Solution" are going to make any progress in any national area?

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 03:47 PM
What evidence does anybody have that the Chinese, with their national industrial/investment policies, are going to be derailed?

What evidence does anybody have that the Americans, with their me-first/fuck-USA corps and capitalists, with no national policies except "Feed The MIC Monster and Let The Free Market Deliver the Always-Best Solution" are going to make any progress in any national area?

Still better than the politicians running our economy and picking winners and losers based on the biggest bribes.

Drachen
10-06-2010, 03:59 PM
I would say that reports of America's death have been greatly exaggerated.

TBH I agree with this, however, I think it could still happen, but my time horizon is a little further off than many. I can't come up with a way to reverse it and if it doesn't reverse then the failing will eventually happen, just not as soon as many think.

clambake
10-06-2010, 04:22 PM
cowboy thinks he's the first guy to stumble onto this.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 04:30 PM
cowboy thinks he's the first guy to stumble onto this.

Eat shit and die.

I don't claim to be the first to understand this but there sure are a bunch of stupid fucking progressives in here including you that don't seem to get it.

clambake
10-06-2010, 04:33 PM
you don't even know the difference between riot and revolt.

you're a pissant militia wannabe from your "10 miles south of somerset", as if that is a solution.

CosmicCowboy
10-06-2010, 04:34 PM
you don't even know the difference between riot and revolt.

you're a pissant militia wannabe from your "10 miles south of somerset", as if that is a solution.

You are so fucking wrong.

AGAIN

Stringer_Bell
10-06-2010, 05:11 PM
I like the underdogs at times. Still, it does appear her meaning is taken out of context. She's obviously a poor orator. Too bad that is usually the deciding factor of who wins and loses, but then... it is important to be able to clearly get your point across.

While I can appreciate the sentiment you are trying to express here, in no sane or logical world can what she said make any fucking sense or have any goddamn relevance to her campaign or anything to do with anything at all. She's talking out of her ass and there is no possibility she is doing anything different than talking out of her ass. She's taking a page out of Beck's book, make the public think you're privy to some kind of hidden truth, a critical secret, that makes the public feel like you're the only person they can get certain information out of and you're the only person willing to do something about it. I admit China is more than a phantom menace, but there ain't shit that bitch can do about it. She wants to be an authority, but she's just a whack job that's better off giving blowjobs.

"Missionary Classified." :lmao

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Eat shit and die.

LoL

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 05:38 PM
While I can appreciate the sentiment you are trying to express here, in no sane or logical world can what she said make any fucking sense or have any goddamn relevance to her campaign or anything to do with anything at all. She's talking out of her ass and there is no possibility she is doing anything different than talking out of her ass. She's taking a page out of Beck's book, make the public think you're privy to some kind of hidden truth, a critical secret, that makes the public feel like you're the only person they can get certain information out of and you're the only person willing to do something about it. I admit China is more than a phantom menace, but there ain't shit that bitch can do about it. She wants to be an authority, but she's just a whack job that's better off giving blowjobs.

"Missionary Classified." :lmao

What does that shirt say the cutie is wearing in ur sig?

clambake
10-06-2010, 05:39 PM

is that english?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 05:43 PM
LOL...

I like that early Sarah shirt. I was thinking of having one printed for a girl I know.

clambake
10-06-2010, 05:43 PM
LOL...

I like that early Sarah shirt. I was thinking of having one printed for a girl I know.

amanda?

Stringer_Bell
10-06-2010, 05:44 PM

"I may be broke but, I'm not flat busted"

She's soooo hot, but if I remade that shirt for someone I'd make sure you correct the inappropriate use of an apostrophe. ;)

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 05:45 PM
amanda?
No, someone else I've gone out with. Though Amanda might like it too. Amanda did get my old computer though when I upgraded.

jack sommerset
10-06-2010, 05:47 PM
"I may be broke but, I'm not flat busted"

She's soooo hot, but if I remade that shirt for someone I'd make sure you correct the inappropriate use of an apostrophe. ;)

LoL...Sweet

clambake
10-06-2010, 05:49 PM
No, someone else I've gone out with. Though Amanda might like it too. Amanda did get my old computer though when I upgraded.

did you delete all that stalking shit before you gave it to her?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2010, 05:56 PM
did you delete all that stalking shit before you gave it to her?
Oh funny. I didn't try to expunge anything other than clear space. If she is knowledgeable enough, or took it to someone who is, she can find anything she wants. I don't care, nothing to hide.

You really have it in for me, don't you?

Why don't we put on the gloves sometime, person to person, so I can beat the crap out of you? You keep making things here, personal. You need to be taught a lesson or two. In person, where you don't have the protection of the net, you slanderous piece of shit.

clambake
10-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh funny. I didn't try to expunge anything other than clear space. If she is knowledgeable enough, or took it to someone who is, she can find anything she wants. I don't care, nothing to hide.

Why don't we put on the gloves sometime, person to person, so I can beat the crap out of you? You keep making things here, personal. You need to be taught a lesson or two. In person, where you don't have the protection of the net, you slanderous piece of shit.

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 06:14 PM
LOL...

Before or after you stalk her? Also, make sure to show her pictures of your bedroom too. Will make you irresistible.

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 06:15 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Best thing I've read all day.

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Fuck, Clambake wins the internet for today.

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Fuck, Clambake wins the internet for today.

:lol

fraga
10-06-2010, 06:44 PM
I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords...

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 06:15 AM
@clambake, MIG:

You guys realize that you're punishing WC for one of his virtues, right? Right?

WC is confiding to a fault. There's yuks aplenty to be had but no honor at all in encouraging it. Plus, it really pisses him off.

I know you knew already that. I just though you two should reflect on it for a moment, because I know you really don't care.

WC says enough fucked up shit without you all continually bringing up old shit he admitted to here.

It's gittin old. Move on. I feel certain you guys can find another handle on the situation. The joke's not funny anymore.

(I'm slightly concerned that WC could become cynical and bitter somewhat before his time, due to the gratuitous abuse forum jackasses -- yours truly included -- give him)

WH23

boutons_deux
10-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Still better than the politicians running our economy and picking winners and losers based on the biggest bribes.

The politicians don't run the economy. The financial sector runs the economy and the financial sector is majority owner of the government.

What you right-wingnuts don't get (or maybe you do and are lying to us) is that hate-destroy-govt campaign is really the VRWC strategy, smoke-screen for unfettered, ugly, destructive capitalism.

boutons_deux
10-07-2010, 06:32 AM
China is using the export cash they have been sitting on and making a concerted effort to lock up the worlds supplies

China just quit exporting critical, rare minerals to Japan in their territorial pissing match over tiny island. As a result, Japan has started recycling those minerals from electronics.

China and India are buying up African farmland (Africa always gets screwed, as well as screwing itself). Where they are going to get the water to make African land productive is a mystery.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 08:18 AM
@clambake, MIG:

WC is confiding to a fault. There's yuks aplenty to be had but no honor at all in encouraging it. Plus, it really pisses him off.

I know you knew already that. I just though you two should reflect on it for a moment, because I know you really don't care.

WC says enough fucked up shit without you all continually bringing up old shit he admitted to here.

It's gittin old. Move on. I feel certain you guys can find another handle on the situation. The joke's not funny anymore.

(I'm slightly concerned that WC could become cynical and bitter somewhat before his time, due to the gratuitous abuse forum jackasses -- yours truly included -- give him)

WH23

Im sorry WH but all I read is blah blah blah blah blah. Your free not to read our posts. We're not necessarily here to please you.

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Never suggested you were.

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Bitching is free.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Good thing or with as much as you've done lately you'd be working up quite a bill.

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 08:37 AM
....another complaint-complainer, huh?

That's my bag! :lol

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh I do just as much bitching but my joke wouldn't have worked if I had pointed that out. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-07-2010, 11:43 AM

It's gittin old. Move on. I feel certain you guys can find another handle on the situation. The joke's not funny anymore.I respectfully disagree. I guess harping on one stupid thing he said might get old, but there are so many stupid things he said, a rotation can be established to keep each stupid thing he said relatively fresh and funny for years to come.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 11:48 AM
WH just likes to believe he remains above the fray and this is him trying to prove that. Until that is he joins in and insults WC but with a larger vocabulary. That is acceptable.

clambake
10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
he might become cynical and bitter.

clambake
10-07-2010, 11:53 AM
a forum counselor suggested that i treat wc's mentality as if it were a delicate flower.......to be cherished throughout it's life cycle.

Stringer_Bell
10-07-2010, 12:43 PM
@clambake, MIG:

WH23

+1

I don't know enough about anyone's history on this forum to speak on shit, but if I did I probably would have tried to say this.

Also, this...

http://www.12news.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Christine-ODonnell4.jpg

Yea, I can dig it. Her expression is magical.

Wild Cobra
10-07-2010, 01:22 PM
WH just likes to believe he remains above the fray and this is him trying to prove that. Until that is he joins in and insults WC but with a larger vocabulary. That is acceptable.
At least he has intelligent insults. You and a few others insult just for the pure evil pleasure of insulting. Although WH pisses me off at times, at least I don't see him as a stupid idiots like I do you.

Wild Cobra
10-07-2010, 01:23 PM
a forum counselor suggested that i treat wc's mentality as if it were a delicate flower.......to be cherished throughout it's life cycle.
Insult me all you want, but you have a death wish when you insult the women in someone's life.

ChumpDumper
10-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Insult me all you want, but you have a death wish when you insult the women in someone's life.
:huh

boutons_deux
10-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Anybody have any full length shots of O'Dumbell?

Is she as obese as her pumpkin head suggests? Not that there's anything wrong with pumpkins, esp with 31 Oct coming up.

CosmicCowboy
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Anybody have any full length pictures of Boutons?

How DOES he type wearing that straitjacket?

Wild Cobra
10-07-2010, 02:15 PM
You know what she does wrong?

She doesn't embrace her poor speaking style. President Bush would make fun of himself and situations, and people loved him for it.

Remember when Saturday Night Live (or was it a difference show?) made up a new word in a skit portraying him? He went on the next day and purposely used that word! Remember when he went looking for the WMD around his office?

ChumpDumper
10-07-2010, 02:19 PM
You know what she does wrong?She constantly lies about herself. Blatant, ridiculous, verifiable lies.

She doesn't embrace her poor speaking style. President Bush would make fun of himself and situations, and people loved him for it.

Remember when Saturday Night Live (or was it a difference show?) made up a new word in a skit portraying him? He went on the next day and purposely used that word! Remember when he went looking for the WMD around his office?I don't remember people loving him for the WMD joke.

Quite the opposite, as his approval numbers increasingly showed.

LnGrrrR
10-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I don't think the whole "Whoops! We couldn't find any WMDs, you know, the whole reason why we started the Iraq War in the first place" joke was too funny.

clambake
10-07-2010, 02:57 PM

hi! how are you today? so what's new, buddy?

the counselor says i have to be your bunkmate and make you my partner in the canoe races. he also seems to ignore your violent threats toward me. if attacked, i'm sure i'll be blamed for my provocative wardrobe.

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
I respectfully disagree. I guess harping on one stupid thing he said might get old...That's what I was saying.

...but there are so many stupid things he said, a rotation can be established to keep each stupid thing he said relatively fresh and funny for years to come.You do your part. Others need to cycle out their stale material.

Stringer_Bell
10-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Anybody have any full length shots of O'Dumbell?

Is she as obese as her pumpkin head suggests? Not that there's anything wrong with pumpkins, esp with 31 Oct coming up.

http://www.signature-auction.com/images/mark_christine.jpg

Her body is looking alright here. What say you, oh perfect and Adonis-like B_D?

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 03:28 PM
That's what I was saying.

You do your part. Others need to cycle out their stale material.

Everyone's a critic!

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Especially me.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Some of us are athletes - some of us are sports reporters.

Blake
10-07-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm a quarterback of the armchair variety

clambake
10-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Others need to cycle out their stale material.
you asked.

the counselor says i have to be your bunkmate and make you my partner in the canoe races. he also seems to ignore your violent threats toward me. if attacked, i'm sure i'll be blamed for my provocative wardrobe.
i delivered.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 04:01 PM
The star running back responds to the newspaper journalist who never played the game.

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 04:04 PM
^^^logrolling in our time.

Wild Cobra
10-08-2010, 11:13 AM

We would lose. We are always paddling opposite directions.