PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Fat chick cut face syndrome.

Ignignokt
10-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Disclaimer: this does not include the Chubby chicks who are sweet and love their bodies or are secure.

But why is it if you're waiting in FinAid office and you sit next to a fat chick with a cute face, all you want to do is acknowledge her, and when you think you're doing this bitch a favor, she just scoffs you.

Is it maybe because they know that if they putdown the corndog and sprinkled donut, drop 30, they could have better selection?

Like seriously, i'm a well mannered man in real life, and i just acknowledge anyone if i'm in a room out of common courtesy. To think that these fat heifers can get away with being total bitches when you didn't even want to fuck them is one of the most funniest parts of life.

Chubby chick with a cute face, if I acknowedge you in public, it's not because i want to go down on your cooch and sniff your brisket and poo scented taint. No thank you, i just want to be a courteous man and greet you like any other lady that is deserving of a kind acknowledgement.

W/E

oh crap
10-06-2010, 12:12 AM
it's not because i want to go down on your cooch and sniff your brisket and poo scented taint. No thank you

:lmao:lmao

Stringer_Bell
10-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Ah yes, the CCWCF. This reminds me of one of my earliest postulates that 85% of women, regardless of their everyday appearence, has the possibility of being a stunna if they work out, wax the bush, and conduct themselves as a lady of value.

However, most CCWCFs don't have such a self-concept, they are unaware that somewhere underneath their cute face and FUPA, there is a pretty girl wanting to break out. My advice to you is to not take it personal, they aren't used to the attention and due to years of having female mentors totally oblivious to the fact that they aren't quite fuckable yet - believe that any attention they recieve is out of pity or with the intention of trying to get into their size 16 pants.

The Reckoning
10-06-2010, 12:27 AM
ive been told by a very wise man to always date chubby chicks because they keep you warm in the winter and shade you in the summer. they aren't bad cooks either.

balli
10-06-2010, 12:33 AM
I fucked a semi chubby chick with a pretty face for a few weeks back in ought 7. She was actually pretty fun. I regret breaking it off as soon as I did.

Ignignokt
10-06-2010, 12:34 AM
tbqh mexican chicks know how to suck dick, specially if at one point they were chubby or are still chubby in their life.

They're used to making love to that breakfast taco con pappas every morning. They just know how make you cum so hard and orgasm so violent, it looks like you need a tetanus shot after you've sploaded all over Iron Mexican's Emilio zapata quilt.

Ignignokt
10-06-2010, 12:38 AM
I fucked a semi chubby chick with a pretty face for a few weeks back in ought 7. She was actually pretty fun. I regret breaking it off as soon as I did.

the best sex i've ever had was with a semi chubby who managed to have a flat stomach even though she had pudgy arms. She was thick, and she worked her tongue to perfection.

The best thing about her was that she had a Bob cut.. or bowb.. anyway it's a short hairdo that slants down ward from the back of the neck to give easy access to. Man the tongue bath from her lower back to her neck was erotic, i made her cum when i felt her breast as i got to that neck. And man oh man.. that tongue.. It was a flat tongue tbh, cuz some chicks with the fat pointy cylindrical tongue make it feel like there's a slimy dick smothering your penis.

Tongue has to be flat tbh

BUMP
10-06-2010, 01:34 AM

Did your 17 other wives ever find out?

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2010, 02:15 AM

:clap

ynh
10-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Either they know you aren't sincere.. or they are as off put by you as you are them.. or it's both.. Just my hunch.

ynh
10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Judging by what you wrote.. I would say it's both. Just being honest.

Latarian Milton
10-06-2010, 03:36 AM

he ain't having so many concubines tbh. there's no law allowing polygamy in none of the fifty states plus DC imo.

Cock-n-balls
10-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Big girls need luvin too.

bus driver
10-06-2010, 08:44 AM
meat on the bones, i can live with but fat chicks have to go.

i saw a borderline fat chick yesterday with a very pretty face and she had breast on display as well!

Ignignokt
10-06-2010, 11:09 AM
If she's borderline chubby with a bob cut, and titties.... yum!

Dr. Gonzo
10-06-2010, 11:11 AM
it's not because i want to go down on your cooch and sniff your brisket

Fantastic.

I Cut
10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
it's not because i want to go down on your cooch and sniff your brisket and poo scented taint. No thank you

W/E

You have a way with words kind sir.

TDMVPDPOY
10-06-2010, 11:23 AM
get use to it, isnt that the norm in america atm....

Leetonidas
10-06-2010, 03:19 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I actually completely agree with this. Why are pretty-faced chubby girls such huge cunts? Makes no sense, you'd figure they'd have to develop a nice personality out of necessity.

CuckingFunt
10-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Just thinking out loud, but it may have something to do with the sentiment behind threads like this.

koriwhat
10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
cause they all wanna be a bad bitch too but they all just a bunch of fat bitches.

Ignignokt
10-06-2010, 04:36 PM
cause they all wanna be a bad bitch too but they all just a bunch of fat bitches.

You know what i mean? Bitches and Blunts you know??

Bitch
10-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Like seriously, i'm a well mannered man in real life

crofl

I'm sure most people look fat next to you. What are you? 85lbs soaking wet? Douche.

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 05:54 PM
get use to it, isnt that the norm in america atm....
STFU you live in China, the country rapidly becoming one of the fatter countries in the world because you chinks are living off KFC.

austN Spur
10-06-2010, 05:59 PM
you had me at brisket smelling cooch

http://petticoatsandpistols.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/jerry-mcguire.jpg

austN Spur
10-06-2010, 06:01 PM
crofl

I'm sure most people look fat next to you. What are you? 85lbs soaking wet? Douche.

someone needs to put this bitch in her place.:ihit