PDA

View Full Version : Black Man Verbally Annihilates White Jewish Girl

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-06-2010, 03:13 AM
A5MPkDV3gDU

Stringer_Bell
10-06-2010, 03:24 AM
That nigga sounds like he'd been saving that speech for that exact moment, and that exact white girl. Not buying it, but it was entertaining.

PublicOption
10-06-2010, 07:15 AM
that is one smart nigga!

however how did, and who paid for his education.

case closed!

Ignignokt
10-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Lol dumbass blackus

Your people hate you to, they traded you to the whiteman, and the arabs were pimping you first.

CuckingFunt
10-06-2010, 08:09 AM
That was a whole lot of well spoken misdirected anger.

Cock-n-balls
10-06-2010, 08:44 AM

Well spoked.

DisAsTerBot
10-06-2010, 08:44 AM
i wonder what he's done personally that is so loving, compassionate, and for the better of society?

101A
10-06-2010, 08:50 AM
I try to explain this to my children all the time:

The problem with blaming other people for your own circumstances, even if that blame is accurately placed, is that you remove your own ability to do improve those circumstances.

In 15 years that guy will be spouting the same speech at another Jewish girl, while that girl drives by in her Range Rover, windows rolled up, so she doesn't have to hear it.

BlairForceDejuan
10-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Dude is a black man in 2010. He acts like he was brought over in the ships himself. Congrats on white guilt tripping a 20 year old girl though :toast

"Don't reap the benefits". Nikka please.

Leetonidas
10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
I don't give a fuck if I sound racist but black people need to stfu. Honestly, America did them a favor by enslaving their ancestor's asses. Now, they are living in a way more stable country than Africa gifted with dominating American professional sports, government assistance, and not running around in a jungle with monkeys and AIDS.

mingus
10-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Is that Stephen A. Smith? is that what he's doing now?

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 10:32 AM
I don't give a fuck if I sound racist but black people need to stfu. Honestly, America did them a favor by enslaving their ancestor's asses. Now, they are living in a way more stable country than Africa gifted with dominating American professional sports, government assistance, and not running around in a jungle with monkeys and AIDS.

Yeah, something tells me you don't give a fuck because its the internet. Brave man!

Dr. Gonzo
10-06-2010, 11:08 AM
The blacks are so cute.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Yeah, something tells me you don't give a fuck because its the internet. Brave man!
:lol

Stringer_Bell
10-06-2010, 11:12 AM
i wonder what he's done personally that is so loving, compassionate, and for the better of society?

I'm sure he'd say "educating the truth to the ignorant masses of oppressors that killed, raped, stole shit for this country to be what it is today." That's just a guess tho.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 11:29 AM
honestly I can't disagree with anything he said.

pawe
10-06-2010, 11:34 AM

About still being hurt by what the white man did 100 yrs ago?

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Reminds me of the black guys that are always out on the weekends around that park in Watts.

BlairForceDejuan
10-06-2010, 12:10 PM

Who'd your father kill?

phxspurfan
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Ah, to be in college again

CuckingFunt
10-06-2010, 02:52 PM
There are plenty of reasons to be angry at the treatment of black folks in this country, for the record. Plenty. But screaming at random girls walking down the street isn't going to address any of them.

Sisk
10-06-2010, 02:54 PM

Surprise surprise. MIG coming in to ride some black cock! :stirpot:

Al Sharpton
10-06-2010, 02:55 PM
There are plenty of reasons to be angry at the treatment of black folks in this country, for the record. Plenty. But screaming at random girls walking down the street isn't going to address any of them.

Preach it sister!!

The Reckoning
10-06-2010, 03:07 PM
if you dont like it, you can gettttttt out!

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Surprise surprise. MIG coming in to ride some black cock! :stirpot:

Leetonidas
10-06-2010, 03:13 PM

Shut the fuck up you chimpanzee-looking fat shit. :toast

MannyIsGod
10-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Shut the fuck up you chimpanzee-looking fat shit. :toast

More gorilla tbh.

4>0rings
10-06-2010, 03:18 PM
When did she ever beat black people?

CubanSucks
10-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Judging from some of the posts I actually thought he had some interesting and relevant talking points, only to find out he's a louder Malik Zulu Shabazz. :sleep

LoneStarState'sPride
10-06-2010, 04:44 PM

Yeah because everyone knows that Africa is a big "country." :rolleyes

Honestly, though, I hate black people who act like this.

dickface
10-06-2010, 04:55 PM

tbh Leetonidas goes to "college" and smokes himself retarded every day, you can't expect him to understand basic 1st grade level geography.

Creepn
10-06-2010, 08:52 PM

Quit being such a fuckin uncle Tom. White people had international platforms to spread hate which make this dude's little street performance sound like a pipsqueak.

White girl wanted a challenge and got overpowered, that's it.

Creepn
10-06-2010, 09:05 PM

You are trying to equate present day white pillaged Africa to ancient Africa. Ancient Africa was pretty much booming back in the day.

4>0rings
10-06-2010, 09:10 PM
You are trying to equate present day white pillaged Africa to ancient Africa. Ancient Africa was pretty much booming back in the day.
What's back in the day? Thousands of years ago or during the American/English slave trade?

hitmanyr2k
10-06-2010, 09:13 PM
While watching this I got a flashback of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is getting interrogated by the cops and starts crying :lol :lol

That was way too much yelling though. I think the guy's points would go over smoother if he spoke more like he was having a conversation and less like he was angrily reciting a well-rehearsed speech.

Creepn
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
What's back in the day? Thousands of years ago or during the American/English slave trade?Before and during, but not long after the Atlantic slave trade did Africa start to crumble.

Sisk
10-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Before and during, but not long after the Atlantic slave trade did Africa start to crumble.

:lmao

Creepn
10-06-2010, 09:46 PM

:wakeup

PakiDan
10-06-2010, 10:07 PM

Exactly... big fancy words don't make what you say right, they just make you sound like a well spoken racist bastard.

Sisk
10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
:wakeup

Doing so well that they sold their own kin :lmao

CubanSucks
10-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Doing so well that they sold their own kin :lmao

beat me to it. When did "booming" mean still using spears, living in huts, and selling each other out?

Sense
10-06-2010, 11:33 PM

You're the whitest guy on this board..

Nathan Explosion
10-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Who would die in the wars, build the cities and take care of the children? Easy. Mexicans.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Who would die in the wars, build the cities and take care of the children? Easy. Mexicans.

just stick to mowing my lawn.

Will Hunting
10-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Tbh he's actually a mega oreo

BadOdor
10-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Sons this blackie needs to mind his manners - no one talks to the chosen race like that!

Creepn
10-07-2010, 12:12 AM
beat me to it. When did "booming" mean still using spears, living in huts, and selling each other out?

Not surprising you folks think all of Africa ever was and is were people who danced around fires and used spears. Not surprising at all in the least bit. It's a common misconception and a very ignorant one. Ancient Africa had advanced civilizations, thriving economies and institutions. They had it going on believe it or not.

It also makes me laugh that is what all white people say "Africa had slaves too" as if to justify what they did. The slaves in Africa was pretty much like working top wages compared to what the American slaves endured. African slaves were paid for their work and they weren't slaves for life either. The Africans probably had this thought in mind when they traded their brethren to the white slave trade.

I don't know why Africa participated in the slave trade, it was a obviously a bad choice but I will chalk that up to human nature and the mere fact that such brutal treatment that the Americans slaves suffered just never crossed their mind.

I'm not gonna get into a debate on this but to sum it all up, the Atlantic Slave trade fucked up Africa, severely. Millions of Africans, the strongest and smartest of them kidnapped to help build a country that still treats blacks like shit. FUCK YOU!

Fpoonsie
10-07-2010, 12:18 AM
pretty much like...probably...I don't know why...FUCK YOU!

You should "prolly" avoid using ANY of these words/phrases when trying to make a compelling argument, much less ALL of them...

...darkie.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Quit being such a fuckin uncle Tom. White people had international platforms to spread hate which make this dude's little street performance sound like a pipsqueak.

White girl wanted a challenge and got overpowered, that's it.

"uncle Tom"? Where the fuck did you come from, dipshit? I never compared his platform to white people's international platforms, so that's a misplaced argument to begin with. I hate black people who get on a rant and come out looking ignorant instead of shouting people down since they're the only one with the microphone like some dumb fucking talk show. You'll notice I didn't disagree with what he said, just the way he went about it. Real classy.

You have my permission to go fuck yourself, Creepn.

word
10-07-2010, 12:49 AM
I see the word black 'man' is being thrown around loosely once again.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 12:49 AM

Meaning? Didn't realize white people had a patent on people's behavior. This whole "acting white" thing people like to pull out is fucking bullshit. I march to the beat of my own fucking drum and think for myself, regardless of what stereotypes dictate I must do.

Fucking ridiculous that I can go play pickup basketball for hours on end and go on and on ad nauseum about Spurs basketball and college football, but the minute I say I can appreciate the intricacies of NASCAR, hockey, or Aussie football, I'm not black enough.

Stringer_Bell
10-07-2010, 01:05 AM
I see the word black 'man' is being thrown around loosely once again.

:nope

Actually, this whole "Africa is full of tribal niggas and shit" stereotype often overlooks Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, and Madagascar who have contributed LOTS to architecture/civilization, asymetrical warfare, couscous, and hissing cockroachs/zoos (respectively).

Africa is more than just black people that left their home in search of a better life. :rolleyes

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 01:10 AM
:nope

Actually, this whole "Africa is full of tribal niggas and shit" stereotype often overlooks Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, and Madagascar who have contributed LOTS to architecture/civilization, asymetrical warfare, couscous, and hissing cockroachs/zoos (respectively).

Africa is more than just black people that left their home in search of a better life. :rolleyes

Shhhhhh, quit talking sense--you'll scare the idiots away! :nope

Creepn
10-07-2010, 03:31 AM
"uncle Tom"? Where the fuck did you come from, dipshit? I never compared his platform to white people's international platforms, so that's a misplaced argument to begin with. I hate black people who get on a rant and come out looking ignorant instead of shouting people down since they're the only one with the microphone like some dumb fucking talk show. You'll notice I didn't disagree with what he said, just the way he went about it. Real classy.

You have my permission to go fuck yourself, Creepn.

I'm not hating that you like nascar or whatever. I'm hating that you cater to the white people on how they think black people should be and act. You make comments like "I hate when black people act like that" because you're embarrassed how black people are percieved by the white folks. It's not because of the mic thing you liar.

Do you hate it when you see black people sitting inside a kentucky fried chicken restaurant and think "Damn, I hate it when black folks eat chicken!"?

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm not hating that you like nascar or whatever. I'm hating that you cater to the white people on how they think black people should be and act. You make comments like "I hate when black people act like that" because you're embarrassed how black people are percieved by the white folks. It's not because of the mic thing you liar.

Do you hate it when you see black people sitting inside a kentucky fried chicken restaurant and think "Damn, I hate it when black folks eat chicken!"?

My response has nothing to do with "catering to white people." If you'd cared to read between the lines, the whole point of that rant was that black people need to think for themselves and not cater to tired racial stereotypes simply for the sake of acting "black enough." If you like fried chicken and watermelon though, who am I to judge? That's why I mentioned a few of my personal preferences--to highlight the fact that I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me as a person and as an American. Had the tables been turned and it was a white dude shouting down a black girl instead of taking the opportunity for a mutually beneficial exchange of ideas, my response would have been the same--disgust for the way the individual with the mic acted. It made him look both ignorant and insensitive, which hurts his cause in the long run more than it helps.

Leetonidas
10-07-2010, 08:13 AM
lol @ anyone trying to defend that shithole. Africa is a shit stain on the underpants of the world, and if you can't see that then you're just a faggot.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Leetonidas: what's the capital of Africa? I wanna know......

Dr. Gonzo
10-07-2010, 10:14 AM
I march to the beat of my own fucking drum and think for myself, regardless of what stereotypes dictate I must do.

What a surprise. A black guy marching to the beat of a drum.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 10:25 AM

I gotta give it up for that one. That was funny, Dr. Gonzo :lol. Well played.

The Reckoning
10-07-2010, 10:39 AM
AjOzzBfRKvU

Nathan Explosion
10-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Meaning? Didn't realize white people had a patent on people's behavior. This whole "acting white" thing people like to pull out is fucking bullshit. I march to the beat of my own fucking drum and think for myself, regardless of what stereotypes dictate I must do.

Fucking ridiculous that I can go play pickup basketball for hours on end and go on and on ad nauseum about Spurs basketball and college football, but the minute I say I can appreciate the intricacies of NASCAR, hockey, or Aussie football, I'm not black enough.

That's not just a black thing either. Whenever I talk about wanting to live in a better neighborhood amd staying out of the Westside and doing things to promote my kids social and learning skills by organizing play dates and taking them to museums, I get told I'm acting white.

Since when is bettering yourself strictly a white trait? Ignorance at it's best. I've faced my share of racism, but the thing that keeps blacks and Hispanics from really prospering as a whole is the way our people tend to disparage those of us who "dare" to do something to improve our lives. And not surprisingly it's people who are struggling that accuse others of forgetting their heritage.

I have these neighbors that are straight up niggas. Ghetto ass fuckers. However, it's not being racist because there's a black man who lives above them that I would NEVER call a nigga. He's well spoken, educated and has self respect. He's the antithesis of a nigga.

On the otherside of me used to live another black man. He drove a car with rims and blasted his music, but again, not a nigga. Very self respecting and basically a guy who "acted white".

My current neighbors, straight up ghetto, regardless of skin color. I smell weed everyt ime the door opens, different guys coming around all day, walking around with their shirts off and pants hanging off their ass. Getting into arguments outside my door and talking loudly on the phone about how they don't care if the police are called on them. I can't wait for the lease to be up. Since this new company took over, this apartment is going downhill fast.

Yet I bet the educated neighbor would be called an Uncle Tom while the ghetto neighbors would be considered "a real black" person, whatever the fuck that means.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Since when is bettering yourself strictly a white trait? Ignorance at it's best. I've faced my share of racism, but the thing that keeps blacks and Hispanics from really prospering as a whole is the way our people tend to disparage those of us who "dare" to do something to improve our lives. And not surprisingly it's people who are struggling that accuse others of forgetting their heritage.

Nathan Explosion spilling truth all over the place. I could not agree more. I can say without question the most blatant (and latent) racism I've encountered has come almost exclusively at the hands of fellow minorities. That's the saddest part of all right there.

Leetonidas
10-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Leetonidas: what's the capital of Africa? I wanna know......

When I say "living in a way more stable country than Africa," I am referring to THIS COUNTRY, versus Africa, religite. :toast

This picture should illustrate my point:

http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3337.jpg

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Pretty racist comments in this thread.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
ce4J_WZhJ7I

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-07-2010, 01:00 PM
the white woman is in favor of reparations for the black man and apologizes profusely for the horrific things the evil white man has done.

Leetonidas
10-07-2010, 01:05 PM
That's almost as faggoty as apologizing for a racist joke over the internet

z0sa
10-07-2010, 01:36 PM
White Jewish

:lmao :lmao

is this Jacob's troll?

mingus
10-07-2010, 01:37 PM

looks like you don't give a fuck about sounding stupid, either.

z0sa
10-07-2010, 01:40 PM
That's almost as faggoty as apologizing for a racist joke over the internet

The Franchise
10-07-2010, 01:40 PM

This statement is so fucking stupid and thoughtless I don't know where to start. I sincerely hope you aren't this fucking dumb.

Dr. Gonzo
10-07-2010, 01:43 PM

First of all, lol.

Secondly, you are on to something here. Blacks in America should be happy their slave owners bred the biggest and strongest blacks together to make super slaves. If it wasn't for that the blacks would not be dominate in every sport with street cred.

lefty
10-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Oh noes

They didnt save your ancestors from strenuous dirty work

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 02:38 PM
When I say "living in a way more stable country than Africa," I am referring to THIS COUNTRY, versus Africa, religite.

Wow, I thought you were playing, but you really are this stupid. When you say "living in a way more stable country than Africa," you are, in fact, implying that Africa is a country through direct comparison. A more intelligent sentence would have read something like "the countries of North America are more stable than those of Africa," or possibly "the US is a far more stable country than the majority of African nations."

But then again, nobody's ever accused you of intelligence, agnostic. :toast

Leetonidas
10-07-2010, 02:57 PM
First of all, lol.

Secondly, you are on to something here. Blacks in America should be happy their slave owners bred the biggest and strongest blacks together to make super slaves. If it wasn't for that the blacks would not be dominate in every sport with street cred.

:tu

This guy gets it.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Not surprising you folks think all of Africa ever was and is were people who danced around fires and used spears. Not surprising at all in the least bit. It's a common misconception and a very ignorant one. Ancient Africa had advanced civilizations, thriving economies and institutions. They had it going on believe it or not.

It also makes me laugh that is what all white people say "Africa had slaves too" as if to justify what they did. The slaves in Africa was pretty much like working top wages compared to what the American slaves endured. African slaves were paid for their work and they weren't slaves for life either. The Africans probably had this thought in mind when they traded their brethren to the white slave trade.

I don't know why Africa participated in the slave trade, it was a obviously a bad choice but I will chalk that up to human nature and the mere fact that such brutal treatment that the Americans slaves suffered just never crossed their mind.

I'm not gonna get into a debate on this but to sum it all up, the Atlantic Slave trade fucked up Africa, severely. Millions of Africans, the strongest and smartest of them kidnapped to help build a country that still treats blacks like shit. FUCK YOU!

not to minimize the struggle of blacks everywhere, but man that was a whole bunch of bullshit you just spewed :lol

Fpoonsie
10-07-2010, 03:01 PM
not to minimize the struggle of blacks everywhere, but man that was a whole bunch of bullshit you just spewed :lol

:lol

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 03:06 PM

howbouthemspurs
10-07-2010, 06:12 PM
well there goes another black hypocrite with a loud speaker thinking that the white man owes him something. Black people today have been destroying their own progress into the american society for the last four decades. They are still feared on the streets cause of the overwhelming amount of black criminals that own the poor communities of america. They have defaced the name of Martin Luther King and set their race further and further back. This is just another example of a black man looking for a hand out. Quit preaching your negativity and go out and do something positive like get a job so you can actually contribute to society. Its these kind of black people that make good hard working black folks look bad.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-07-2010, 07:03 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Creepn
10-07-2010, 08:33 PM

Like what? You one of the ignorant masses that thinks all of Africa was and is were people that danced around fires? What part of what I said is bullshit?

Creepn
10-07-2010, 08:34 PM

Of course you would laugh you fuckin Uncle Tom.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Of course you would laugh you fuckin Uncle Tom.

Says the poster that has yet to contribute anything meaningful to this thread. Feel free to go have a gay orgy with your vapid insults, shit-for-brains.

Creepn
10-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Says the poster that has yet to contribute anything meaningful to this thread. Feel free to go have a gay orgy with your vapid insults, shit-for-brains.

I think I did contribute something meaningful. Seems there's a lot of asswipes here that didn't know Africa wasn't always in the state that they are in now. They didn't know the effect of millions of Africans being torn from their home due to the slave trade could actually fuck up a whole continent.

"I hate when black people act like that". Fuck you. I'm sure you thought it was all fun and dandy when Bill O Rielly yells at his guest. I bet you never said "I hate when white people act like that".

Just go have your beer with your white folks and forever trying to convince them that you aren't "black".

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 10:10 PM
I think I did contribute something meaningful. Seems there's a lot of asswipes here that didn't know Africa wasn't always in the state that they are in now. They didn't know the effect of millions of Africans being torn from their home due to the slave trade could actually fuck up a whole continent.

"I hate when black people act like that". Fuck you. I'm sure you thought it was all fun and dandy when Bill O Rielly yells at his guest. I bet you never said "I hate when white people act like that".

Just go have your beer with your white folks and forever trying to convince them that you aren't "black".

Well, what can I say, Creepn? Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit (assuming you even have one, and at this point that's a pretty big leap). I encourage you to go back and actually look at my posts--separating them from the drivel with which you and others have mucked up this thread. I NEVER said or insinuated that the slave trade didn't fuck up Africa (in fact, I even stated that I didn't disagree with what the dude was saying--just the way he went about it). It's the EXACT same thing that pissed me off enough to quit watching or listening to talk shows--too often it turns into the person with the mic (or in control of the mic) shouting down the other person instead of an intelligent exchange of ideas, making the person holding the mic (be they black, white, liberal, or conservative) look like an ignorant douchebag. There is nothing erroneous in wishing black people as a whole would choose to get our valid points across in a more constructive fashion.

Lastly, I'm as "black" as anyone of African descent, regardless of whether I fit your ridiculous, arbitrary mold or not. And hold the beer--I don't drink that alcoholic shit to begin with.

Sisk
10-07-2010, 10:15 PM

How many years were you a slave?

I'm glad you're free now tbh :tu

CubanSucks
10-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Ancient Africa had advanced civilizations, thriving economies and institutions. They had it going on believe it or not.

Compared to...Native Americans? I guess they could be compared, but then again as far as I know the Native Americans never sold each other out. But seriously, what makes you think the civilizations of Africa could even be compared to those of Europe and Asia?

Nathan Explosion
10-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Compared to...Native Americans? I guess they could be compared, but then again as far as I know the Native Americans never sold each other out. But seriously, what makes you think the civilizations of Africa could even be compared to those of Europe and Asia?

Uh, I'm sure Native Americans sold each other out. You're telling me that the warrior tribes NEVER took captured warriors and turned them into slaves? Of course they did. Not all Native Americans were warriors that believed in kill or be killed. But that doesn't change the fact that some tribes were more aggressive than others, and capitalized on that fact whenever they could.

Nathan Explosion
10-07-2010, 10:47 PM

You mean you can't compare the Egyptians to any of the European civilizations? Especially considering how early they achieved some of their technological advances.

Creepn
10-07-2010, 10:48 PM

uuh....YES! compared to Europe and Asia. Hell yes. Educate yourself on Ancient Africa before the European colonizations. There were cities and even political institutions.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 10:53 PM

Please don't tell me you actually believe this tripe :lol

Sisk
10-07-2010, 11:01 PM
uuh....YES! compared to Europe and Asia. Hell yes. Educate yourself on Ancient Africa before the European colonizations. There were cities and even political institutions.

Creepn
10-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I NEVER said or insinuated that the slave trade didn't fuck up Africa .

Then why did you "laugh" in correspondence to manu's post saying that what I said was totally bullshit? That insinuated to me that you think otherwise. Stuff like that and other stuff you posted before makes me think of you as an Uncle Tom.

I really don't believe it's the mic thing you were talking about though sorry. You said "I hate when BLACK PEOPLE act like that". You was just embarrass that that black man enforces the stereotypes that your white buddies thinks of your kind.

Creepn
10-07-2010, 11:06 PM

Don't understand the connection with asking me how long I've been a slave has to do with me dealing with the misconceptions that goes along with Africa.

The Reckoning
10-07-2010, 11:16 PM
black people really should stop putting guilt on white people. they have every right to be upset about how their ancestors were treated, but putting the blame on white people today is just plain ignorant. if they really want to show white people up, why dont they stop complaining and work hard, get an education, and run the country (business, government, education, etc etc).

white people treated asians like shit for years. look what they've done instead of whine and complain about their color. the best revenge is to be successful.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Then why did you "laugh" in correspondence to manu's post saying that what I said was totally bullshit? That insinuated to me that you think otherwise. Stuff like that and other stuff you posted before makes me think of you as an Uncle Tom.

I really don't believe it's the mic thing you were talking about though sorry. You said "I hate when BLACK PEOPLE act like that". You was just embarrass that that black man enforces the stereotypes that your white buddies thinks of your kind.

"Stuff like that," "stuff you posted,"? Boy, gonna have a hard time coming up with rebuttals to those strong points.

Since you're so butthurt about the "laugh" emoticon, let me clarify--I was laughing because your train of thought was so fucked up that whatever point you were trying to make got overshadowed by your mindless, incoherent rambling. If that got under your skin that much, you need to thicken up that hide of yours before you venture back onto the internet.

And if you don't want to believe me about the "mic thing," that's fine. I only spelled it out for you three times and I'm not going to do it again. If your pea-sized brain is too small to wrap your mind around the fact that someone can agree with what someone's saying and not how they're saying it, then I can't help you. But to insinuate that I'm "embarrassed" about stereotypes is the height of absurdity. I've got a plethora of interests and habits for my OWN reasons, whether they're regarded as stereotypical or night (i.e., I'll whip your ass in pick up basketball but I think hip hop music sounds like shit).

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 11:24 PM
black people really should stop putting guilt on white people. they have every right to be upset about how their ancestors were treated, but putting the blame on white people today is just plain ignorant. if they really want to show white people up, why dont they stop complaining and work hard, get an education, and run the country (business, government, education, etc etc).

white people treated asians like shit for years. look what they've done instead of whine and complain about their color. the best revenge is to be successful.

Plenty of black people have been, are, and will continue to be successful. Scores of asians, believe it or not, live below the poverty line in the US. Plenty of exceptions on either side. The problem is not a lack of success, but the vocal minority (as illustrated in the OP's video) that in trying to call attention to the very real disadvantages African Americans face every day, they obfuscate their message with over the top sensationalism and/or race baiting talking points.

Still, I agree with you, Reckoning. Blacks today blaming whites today for all their problems is akin to women today blaming the men of today for centuries of oppression and second-class citizenship. Not a damn thing any one of us can do about history save for recognizing it for what it is and moving on--we need a more forward-oriented approach to these issues.

Creepn
10-07-2010, 11:28 PM
"Stuff like that," "stuff you posted,"? Boy, gonna have a hard time coming up with rebuttals to those strong points.

Since you're so butthurt about the "laugh" emoticon, let me clarify--I was laughing because your train of thought was so fucked up that whatever point you were trying to make got overshadowed by your mindless, incoherent rambling. If that got under your skin that much, you need to thicken up that hide of yours before you venture back onto the internet.

And if you don't want to believe me about the "mic thing," that's fine. I only spelled it out for you three times and I'm not going to do it again. If your pea-sized brain is too small to wrap your mind around the fact that someone can agree with what someone's saying and not how they're saying it, then I can't help you. But to insinuate that I'm "embarrassed" about stereotypes is the height of absurdity. I've got a plethora of interests and habits for my OWN reasons, whether they're regarded as stereotypical or night (i.e., I'll whip your ass in pick up basketball but I think hip hop music sounds like shit).

lol "thicken up my hide before I get back on the internet"? Are you serious? Your "clarification" about your laughing emoticon is as bullshit as your "clarification" to your lame mic excuse. I don't care how much you try to explain it. It is what it is.

If you wanna be an Uncle Tom go ahead, I'm not mad at you. But don't be a backpeddling pussy ass Uncle Tom.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-07-2010, 11:36 PM
lol "thicken up my hide before I get back on the internet"? Are you serious? Your "clarification" about your laughing emoticon is as bullshit as your "clarification" to your lame mic excuse. I don't care how much you try to explain it. It is what it is.

If you wanna be an Uncle Tom go ahead, I'm not mad at you. But don't be a backpeddling pussy ass Uncle Tom.

Lol "backpedaling" (that's the way it's spelled by the way, dumbass). Any mindless idiot can sit there and say "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit" after any and every explanation. Nice fucking debate skills there. You're either a parrot or a broken record with the "uncle tom" comments (a favorite of disgruntled blacks who can't get a leg up in an argument by any legitimate means, btw), but either way I'm not wasting any more posts on your sorry ass, ignorant behind.

CubanSucks
10-07-2010, 11:40 PM
You mean you can't compare the Egyptians to any of the European civilizations? Especially considering how early they achieved some of their technological advances.

I really don't think that's the "Africa" he's been talking about.

CubanSucks
10-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Uh, I'm sure Native Americans sold each other out. You're telling me that the warrior tribes NEVER took captured warriors and turned them into slaves? Of course they did. Not all Native Americans were warriors that believed in kill or be killed. But that doesn't change the fact that some tribes were more aggressive than others, and capitalized on that fact whenever they could.

How the hell did I not remember Apocalypto?

Creepn
10-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Lol "backpedaling" (that's the way it's spelled by the way, dumbass). Any mindless idiot can sit there and say "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit" after any and every explanation. Nice fucking debate skills there. You're either a parrot or a broken record with the "uncle tom" comments (a favorite of disgruntled blacks who can't get a leg up in an argument by any legitimate means, btw), but either way I'm not wasting any more posts on your sorry ass, ignorant behind.

You're gonna retort to spelling smack? Anyway, I've explained my reasoning for the label I have towards you without saying bullshit but it's no surprise that you see it that way to avoid reading the truth.

Good riddance asshole and sorry about that sinkhole damaging one of the tracks of your favorite sport.

CubanSucks
10-08-2010, 03:00 PM
So LoneStar is an uncle tom for hating when black people get extreme like this, so am I a wigger if I hate when whites take to the streets with swastikas? What do you think Marcus Garvey?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-08-2010, 03:11 PM
youre just a shitty poster, cubansucks. plain and simple.

CubanSucks
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
youre just a shitty poster, cubansucks. plain and simple.

Good Point! :tu

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Good Point! :tu
:married:

CubanSucks
10-08-2010, 04:17 PM
:married:

:makeout