PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna go put a shotgun in my mouth.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 08:24 AM
no funeral.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Wow. A fuckin 3rd round pick. Unbelievable.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
got him for a 4th and flipped him for a 3rd. Genius. Absolute genius.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 08:28 AM
I woulda rather they just kept him for the rest of the year and let him walk. 12 games + playoffs with Moss is worth more than a 3rd rounder.

Fuck Robert Kraft, I hope Tom Brady publicly states how retarded this trade was.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 08:28 AM
If the rumors of him and Belichick getting into a heated argument are true, then I can understand this happening. We all knew that Belichick would only tolerate Moss being here if he behaved himself. The second he ever started to stir shit up, he was gone. We knew that the day the Patriots traded for him.

But I need to know for a certainty that he pulled a T.O. and became a cancer. Only then will this trade be acceptable.

Phillip
10-06-2010, 08:29 AM
on the other hand, minny is going to have quite a lethal offense when they get rice back. two massive recivers with hands and great athletic ability. plus peterson, shiancoe, and favre.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Based on the fact he kept running his routes hard even when he wasn't getting any looks against Miami, I have my doubts about how much of a cancer he became.

That great win on Monday night seems like ancient history.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 08:36 AM
So how many yards does Moss get when he plays New England this year? 200 or 250?

scott
10-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Pats shoulda just taken Tashard Choice :lol

monosylab1k
on the other hand, minny is going to have quite a lethal offense when they get rice back. two massive recivers with hands and great athletic ability. plus peterson, shiancoe, and favre.

I'll definitely be pulling for Moss to get a ring this year. Even if it may not seem like it, he sacrificed alot in New England, he played hard even without a long term deal, and he suffered through a year of Matt Cassel. He deserves a ring more than anybody in the league.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
3rd rounder > 3rd string RB

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Based on the fact he kept running his routes hard even when he wasn't getting any looks against Miami, I have my doubts about how much of a cancer he became.

but but but every expert on SpursTalk says that Moss quits on plays every time he knows he won't get targeted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 08:39 AM

We aren't that desperate for a shitty fumbling assbag.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Oh great the meat packing fatass is viewing the NFL forum, I'll bet he's thrilled with this.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM

if Percy Harvin would ever get his shit together, that offense could rival the 07 Patriots, probably surpass it.

Phillip
10-06-2010, 09:15 AM
if Percy Harvin would ever get his shit together, that offense could rival the 07 Patriots, probably surpass it.

I forgot about Harvin. And Berrian too. They have lots of speed over there.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:18 AM
I forgot about Harvin. And Berrian too. They have lots of speed over there.

They're way more athletic and talented than the 07 Patriots, just not nearly as much football IQ. Minnesota is definitely the best team in the NFC now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:29 AM
We've yet to see if Favre is any good this year. Lets hold off on crowning Minny until we see if Favre is anything like last year.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Brett will be motivated now. He'll be fine.

Without Moss the Vikings weren't even going to make the playoffs.

Now they've got Moss and a motivated Favre. gg NFL.

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm concerned.
MonoTrollgetsOwned you still have your TomDoll with his Justin Bieberlike wig hairdo. Or have you torn all those up?

Who will take Moss place?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Fabbs viewing thread, lets get ready for something really stupid!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:38 AM
:lmao like clockwork

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 09:39 AM
owning you, yes. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Yes Fabbs, those clever ass nicknames you come up with own everybody!

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:41 AM
at this point you almost have to applaud Fabbs. Not one person in the history of the internet has yet to laugh at his MultiTroll or TomDoll jokes, but that doesn't stop him from using them over and over and over and over and over and over again.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:42 AM
tbh Faggs should be more concerned over the fact that there's already rumors the Patriots are gonna get Vincent Jackson on the cheap from SD :lmao

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 09:43 AM
For a one trick pony like you it's all that is required. :rollin

So can you take a break from your mourning for Punk Moss and discuss who his replacement might be/is?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
tbh Faggs should be more concerned over the fact that there's already rumors the Patriots are gonna get Vincent Jackson on the cheap from SD :lmao
:lmao If that happens then I'm FINE with this trade

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:45 AM
For a one trick pony like you it's all that is required. :rollin

So can you take a break from your mourning for Punk Moss and discuss who his replacement might be/is?
mono (or me if you're fuckin retarded) already said who his replacement is

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:45 AM

Can you take a break from making retarded jokes nobody laughs at to actually read the thread? Cuz it's already happened.

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Can you take a break from making retarded jokes nobody laughs at to actually read the thread? Cuz it's already happened.
I must have just scrolled down when after 3-4 posts it was just you posting to yourself. Again.

JamStone
10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Doesn't make much sense unless 1) they already had a deal in place for Vincent Jackson, 2) Billy is already conceding the season, and/or 3) Moss was really becoming a problem in Belichick's opinion.

I find 2 and 3 to be very unlikely, so they better get a deal done for VJ otherwise it just seems like Belichick was once again being an ornery, petty old man who wanted to remind everybody who the man in charge was... really stupid if you ask me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 09:54 AM
:lmao wow he seriously thinks mono and I are the same person

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:54 AM
I must have just scrolled down when after 3-4 posts it was just you posting to yourself. Again.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:55 AM
I can't wait till he posts that kid from The Simpsons! He's only used that joke like 1018299394 times now, so it's still fresh compared to his other unfunny jokes!

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 09:56 AM
No monoslobGETs i just read all the posts, you did not say who Moss replacement is.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 09:58 AM
you didn't ask me who his replacement is, you asked who it might be. I said who it might be. Unless you're even more obtuse than ducks, you'd know that there's no way in fucking hell the Patriots could ALREADY have a replacement for Moss not even 2 hours after trading him.

Dumbass.

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Doesn't make much sense unless 1) they already had a deal in place for Vincent Jackson, 2) Billy is already conceding the season, and/or 3) Moss was really becoming a problem in Belichick's opinion.

I find 2 and 3 to be very unlikely, so they better get a deal done for VJ otherwise it just seems like Belichick was once again being an ornery, petty old man who wanted to remind everybody who the man in charge was... really stupid if you ask me.
VJ may well end up playing for the Chargers this season. At issue is the wording in the CBA. Jackson may have to play this year or lose his continuity. Something about a player needs 6 straight years and at present Jackson has only 5. If the rule stays as is, he would still be a restricted FA with the Chargers next year.

While MultiTroll overvalues Slacker Jackson, he is a punk who completely pussed out in the playoffs vs the Jets.

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 10:00 AM
you didn't ask me who his replacement is, you asked who it might be. I said who it might be. Unless you're even more obtuse than ducks, you'd know that there's no way in fucking hell the Patriots could ALREADY have a replacement for Moss not even 2 hours after trading him.

Dumbass.
They could have someone currently on the Pats who they plan on taking Moss place.

Ralphie.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:02 AM
They could have someone currently on the Pats who they plan on taking Moss place.

Ralphie.

Yeah, they're going to move someone up the depth chart since he's gone. Thanks for pointing that one out, Captain Obvious.

Just because someone will take his spot doesn't mean he's going to REPLACE him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Ralphie.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:03 AM
and don't just call me Ralphie, faggot. post the picture. preferably the one where he's picking his nose! That's the funniest unfunny joke you have! DO IT BITCH! DO IT!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:05 AM
I wanna see the picture too so I'll post it:

http://www.apollomediablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ralphnose.jpg

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:08 AM
I wanna see the picture too so I'll post it:

http://www.apollomediablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ralphnose.jpg

:lmao

STOP! It's only unfunny when Fabbs posts it!

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Pats message boards are suggesting going after Lee Evans. I wouldn't mind that. Although there's a very good chance Buffalo sucked the life out of him the way that it did to Peerless Price.

Fabbs
10-06-2010, 10:11 AM

Dumbass.
Actually this is my exact post, Ralphie.

See how i said might be/is?
For you to think the Pats did not have a replacement in mind shows your stupidity.

Oh i see now you are trying to backpedal with a little word twist that they will not be Moss "replacement" but "move someone up the depth chart". As if there is a difference. Gawd you are lame. :lol One day you may mature.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Also, dirk4mvp's worst nightmare may be coming to wreck the Colts and win me my bet!

http://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/matt-jones-jaguars-release.jpg

DO IT BILL! DO IT NIGGA! DO IT!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Pats message boards are suggesting going after Lee Evans. I wouldn't mind that. Although there's a very good chance Buffalo sucked the life out of him the way that it did to Peerless Price.
Yeah I wouldn't mind Evans. Unless they get VJ or one of dem SEC nigs in the draft next year tho I don't see how they replace Moss.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Oh i see now you are trying to backpedal with a little word twist that they will not be Moss "replacement" but "move someone up the depth chart".

So now that Brandon Tate is moving into Moss' spot on the field, he's automatically going to put up Pro Bowl numbers and break NFL touchdown records?

You're fucking stupid if you think taking someone's spot is the exact same thing as replacing them.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
monosylab1k, Warlord23, DUNCANownsKOBE+, JamStone, mono's psychiatrist, Fabbs, ohmwrecker, J.T.+

:lmao can't wait for det one to get approved

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
lol BUMP's new shtick of flashing his trolls before they get approved

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:17 AM
tho I don't see how they replace Moss.

oh it's easy. Fabbs told me how that happens. You just take a WR that's already on the team and move him up the depth chart into Moss' old spot. BAM! You've got a replacement! It's just that easy to replace a player like Randy Moss!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:18 AM
:lol or if you're vander you can replace Moss with Malcolm Floyd

lol Chargerfan

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 10:24 AM
As a Raider fan, I can say it wasn't a bad trade. It just shows we could have got better value. Pats didn't win anything, and neither did the Raiders.

Warlord23
10-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Although I understand Belichick's philosophy (let go of veterans on the last year of their contract in favor of draft picks), I wonder if they agreed too quickly to the 3rd rounder.

Minny's surely desperate at this point. They have a bunch of veterans (Favre, Pat Williams, Longwell, Hutchinson, Winfield) and are pretty much in win-now mode. The Pats should have been able to get a player or two that can help immediately (especially on D) plus a 3rd rounder.

As it stands, if/when Rice comes back, the combination of Moss, Rice, Harvin, Berrian will easily be the best receiving corps around. Add Adrian Peterson and that's a hell of an offense, even if Favre doesn't play as well as he did last year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:27 AM
They def. agreed too quickly. When they were able to get a 1st rounder for Seymour that's one thing, but if the best they could get for Moss was a 3rd rounder then at that point it's the sunk cost conundrum and they shoulda just played Moss for the rest of the season.

Bieber Fever
10-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Even estranged, Giselle and I will miss Randy very much. Randy just needed somebody to love.

J.T.
10-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Although I understand Belichick's philosophy (let go of veterans on the last year of their contract in favor of draft picks), I wonder if they agreed too quickly to the 3rd rounder.

Minny's surely desperate at this point. They have a bunch of veterans (Favre, Pat Williams, Longwell, Hutchinson, Winfield) and are pretty much in win-now mode. The Pats should have been able to get a player or two that can help immediately (especially on D) plus a 3rd rounder.

As it stands, if/when Rice comes back, the combination of Moss, Rice, Harvin, Berrian will easily be the best receiving corps around. Add Adrian Peterson and that's a hell of an offense, even if Favre doesn't play as well as he did last year.

lol u completely disappearing after that regulation beatdown i put on you in the other thread

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:40 AM
As a Raider fan, I can say it wasn't a bad trade. It just shows we could have got better value. Pats didn't win anything, and neither did the Raiders.

:lmao whatever you say, pedo. Justify it however you like. You've already managed to justify drafting a kicker in the 1st round, and I'm sure at some point you'll justify trading your 2011 first rounder for a fat useless DE too :lol

Warlord23
10-06-2010, 10:46 AM
lol u completely disappearing after that regulation beatdown i put on you in the other thread

I was wondering when you'll be back to entertain me. Go ahead buddy, the stage is yours. Don't forget the meth.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:47 AM
It sucks that the best thing to look forward to now is the 2011 draft. Just when the team excites everyone for the season with an unexpected win, they kill it with this trade.

J.T.
10-06-2010, 10:49 AM
I was wondering when you'll be back to entertain me. Go ahead buddy, the stage is yours. Don't forget the meth.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

it's so obvious your mother was on xanax when you were conceived

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:50 AM
It sucks that the best thing to look forward to now is the 2011 draft. Just when the team excites everyone for the season with an unexpected win, they kill it with this trade.

It all depends on how Brady feels. If he gets emo and gives even less of a shit and just spends all his time with Giselle Ono and their kid and his other illegitimate kid, then the season is over.

If Brady sees this as a challenge and feels like he needs to focus even more, then this team is still capable of being solid.

Warlord23
10-06-2010, 10:52 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

it's so obvious your mother was on xanax when you were conceived

Methamphetamine (pronounced /ˌmɛθæmˈfɛtəmiːn/ listen), also known as metamfetamine (INN), dextromethamphetamine, methylamphetamine, N-methylamphetamine, desoxyephedrine, and colloquially as meth (not to be confused with methadone, sometimes referred to as "meth" by opioid users, or with mephedrone, sometimes referred to as "meph"), is a psychoactive stimulant (psychostimulant or psychoanaleptic) drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. It increases alertness, concentration, energy, and in high doses, can induce euphoria, enhance self-esteem, and increase libido.

Methamphetamine has high potential for abuse and addiction by activating the psychological reward system via increasing levels of dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin in the brain. Methamphetamine is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and exogenous obesity. Methamphetamine is marketed in the United States under the trademark name Desoxyn.

Methamphetamine was first synthesized from ephedrine in Japan in 1893 by chemist Nagai Nagayoshi. In 1919, crystallized methamphetamine was synthesized by Akira Ogata via reduction of ephedrine using red phosphorus and iodine. In 1943, Abbott Laboratories requested for its approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of narcolepsy, mild depression, postencephalitic parkinsonism, chronic alcoholism, cerebral arteriosclerosis, and hay fever. Methamphetamine was approved for all of these indications in December, 1944. All of these indication approvals were eventually removed. The only two approved marketing indications remaining for methamphetamine are for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and the short-term management of exogenous obesity, although the drug is clinically established as effective in the treatment of narcolepsy

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:53 AM
It all depends on how Brady feels. If he gets emo and gives even less of a shit and just spends all his time with Giselle Ono and their kid and his other illegitimate kid, then the season is over.

If Brady sees this as a challenge and feels like he needs to focus even more, then this team is still capable of being solid.
Tbh Giselle cheating on him I think has made him focus again because he doesn't wanna be a bitch made cuck. If how he played against Miami is anything like how he'll play the rest of the year, he'll be focused, I just don't see them having enough talent to get very far.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Tbh Giselle cheating on him I think has made him focus again because he doesn't wanna be a bitch made cuck. If how he played against Miami is anything like how he'll play the rest of the year, he'll be focused, I just don't see them having enough talent to get very far.

The offense now is still more talented than in 01, 03, or 04.

J.T.
10-06-2010, 10:54 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

so he just googles meth and posts a description

JT's NFL Forum Bitches:

1. 90210
2. Warlord23

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:55 AM
corey dillon was the only impact player Brady's ever had on offense besides Moss.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 10:55 AM
The offense now is still more talented than in 01, 03, or 04.
The defense isn't tho, well maybe it's comparable to the 01 talent level, but the coaching staff is an abortion now compared to back then. Lets be real, they didn't win because of their offense in 01 03 or 04.

Warlord23
10-06-2010, 10:56 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

so he just googles meth and posts a description

JT's NFL Forum Bitches:

1. 90210
2. Warlord23

One of the earliest uses of methamphetamine was during World War II, when it was used by Axis and Allied forces.[7] The German military dispensed it under the trade name Pervitin. It was widely distributed across rank and division, from elite forces to tank crews and aircraft personnel, with many millions of tablets being distributed throughout the war.[8] From 1942 until his death in 1945, Adolf Hitler may have been given intravenous injections of methamphetamine by his personal physician Theodor Morell. It is possible that it was used to treat Hitler's speculated Parkinson's disease, or that his Parkinson-like symptoms that developed from 1940 onwards resulted from using methamphetamine.[9]

In Japan, methamphetamine was sold under the registered trademark of Philopon (ヒロポン hiropon?) by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma for civilian and military use. Similar to the situation in the rest of the world, the side effects of methamphetamine were not well studied, and regulation was not seen as necessary.

Post-war use
After World War II, a large Japanese military stockpile of methamphetamine, known by its trademark Philopon, flooded the market.[10] The Japanese Ministry of Health banned it in 1951; since then, it has been increasingly produced by the Yakuza criminal organization.[11] On the streets, it is also known as S, Shabu, and Speed, in addition to its old trademarked name.
In the 1950s, there was a rise in the legal prescription of methamphetamine to the American public. In the 1954 edition of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, indications for methamphetamine included "narcolepsy, postencephalitic parkinsonism, alcoholism, certain depressive states, and in the treatment of obesity."[12]

The 1960s saw the start of significant use of clandestinely manufactured methamphetamine as well as methamphetamine created in users' own homes for personal use. The recreational use of methamphetamine continues to this day.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 10:56 AM
:lmao whatever you say, pedo. Justify it however you like. You've already managed to justify drafting a kicker in the 1st round, and I'm sure at some point you'll justify trading your 2011 first rounder for a fat useless DE too :lol

Y U MAD BRO?

Same logic with the Devi Harris trade. No one lost. tiedsies.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Lets be real, they didn't win because of their offense in 01 03 or 04.

In 03 they absolutely did. Carolina curbstomped the Patriots D the entire 2nd half of the SB, if it wasn't for Brady carrying the team, they would have gotten their asses beat.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Y U MAD BRO?

Same logic with the Devi Harris trade. No one lost. tiedsies.

Yeah that comparison might work if the Mavericks traded Devin Harris for a 2nd round pick. As it was, they traded him for a current All-Star and future HOF'er.

Brodie Bruce
10-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Methamphetamine (pronounced /ˌmɛθæmˈfɛtəmiːn/ listen), also known as metamfetamine (INN), dextromethamphetamine, methylamphetamine, N-methylamphetamine, desoxyephedrine, and colloquially as meth (not to be confused with methadone, sometimes referred to as "meth" by opioid users, or with mephedrone, sometimes referred to as "meph"), is a psychoactive stimulant (psychostimulant or psychoanaleptic) drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. It increases alertness, concentration, energy, and in high doses, can induce euphoria, enhance self-esteem, and increase libido.

Methamphetamine has high potential for abuse and addiction by activating the psychological reward system via increasing levels of dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin in the brain. Methamphetamine is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and exogenous obesity. Methamphetamine is marketed in the United States under the trademark name Desoxyn.

Methamphetamine was first synthesized from ephedrine in Japan in 1893 by chemist Nagai Nagayoshi. In 1919, crystallized methamphetamine was synthesized by Akira Ogata via reduction of ephedrine using red phosphorus and iodine. In 1943, Abbott Laboratories requested for its approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of narcolepsy, mild depression, postencephalitic parkinsonism, chronic alcoholism, cerebral arteriosclerosis, and hay fever. Methamphetamine was approved for all of these indications in December, 1944. All of these indication approvals were eventually removed. The only two approved marketing indications remaining for methamphetamine are for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and the short-term management of exogenous obesity, although the drug is clinically established as effective in the treatment of narcolepsy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

I don't know if anyone can fuck up trolling but you're doing a pretty good job of it at the moment. :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:01 AM
In 03 they absolutely did. Carolina curbstomped the Patriots D the entire 2nd half of the SB, if it wasn't for Brady carrying the team, they would have gotten their asses beat.
Yes that was one bad quarter from the defense. Yes Brady stepped up big in the 4th quarter of that game, but this defense right now is shitty enough where the offense is gonna need to be great ever week, without Moss I'm not sure if they can do that. Then again the special teams could just dominate every week.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Zero championships on each side. Calm down, brah. Even stevens.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-06-2010, 11:04 AM

I don't know if anyone can fuck up trolling but you're doing a pretty good job of it at the moment. :tu

ha!

rememba det one time TSA "exposed" you because his super internet sleuthing skills led him to your photobucket accounts?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Zero championships on each side. Calm down, brah. Even stevens.

crofl at what point do you and redzero come in and reacharound each other about how badass you are at derailing threads?

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:05 AM
crofl at what point do you and redzero come in and reacharound each other about how badass you are at derailing threads?

Listening to some Shoegaze, brah. Chapterhouse is great.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:06 AM
whottt about PANDA BEAR!!!

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:07 AM
whottt about PANDA BEAR!!!

I should listen to Person Pitch next, brah. Great recommendation. Gotta go buy my ipod Touch first, though.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
tbh deerhunter is actually pretty good, even if their lead singer is an anorexic tranny.

Brodie Bruce
ha!

rememba det one time TSA "exposed" you because his super internet sleuthing skills led him to your photobucket accounts?

TSA was an intelligent dude and I'd love to talk comics with his not-even-Californian wannabe Jersey Shore ass some day, but you're a dumbass of the highest order if you think that two people using the same picture on a forum are the same guy.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:08 AM
tbh deerhunter is actually pretty good, even if their lead singer is an anorexic tranny.

Don't really like them so much. Maybe I'll just get into them with time. Same thing happened with Shoegaze and ITAOTS.

Warlord23
10-06-2010, 11:08 AM

I'm copying sections from the wiki page in different posts, genius. You seem to be quite the sleuth. Have you applied to the NSA yet?

Brodie Bruce
10-06-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm copying sections from the wiki page in different posts, genius. You seem to be quite the sleuth. Have you applied to the NSA yet?

Actually, yeah. About a million times. But I can't express myself monosyllabically enough to get the job.

gaKNOW!blee
10-06-2010, 11:14 AM
gg AFC East

:lol

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 11:32 AM
For those saying that the Pats could've gotten a higher pick, I really doubt it. The redskins were rumored last night of being in discussion, and my opinion is that Shanahan was just trying to help his buddy BB drive the price up but Minny didn't bite, because let's be honest both teams were desperate for a deal. I know the Vikes are ALL IN but on the other hand, let Moss go for nothing (in this case they chose to let him go for less, which is better than nothing)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
If that's the case then they shoulda just kept him rather than trade him for a 3rd rounder that MIGHT turn into a starter one day.

All of this is retracted if they get V-Jacks. Aside from the fact he's another DUI away from a year long suspension, he'll be a #1 possession type receiver who I'd be thrilled to have.

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
If that's the case then they shoulda just kept him rather than trade him for a 3rd rounder that MIGHT turn into a starter one day.

Keep him and get nothing in return? why?

Warlord23
10-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Do the Pats have a great record of finding gold in the 3rd round or lower? Just asking.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Because the NFL is wide open this year and with Moss they're a superbowl dark horse. Now that he's gone, they have little to no chance at a superbowl. Pissing away any chance they had at a superbowl this year isn't worth a 3rd round pick.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM

If that's the reason they traded him, they should have done it in the offseason. They could have gotten a better deal, and possibly someone to help the defense right now.

As it is, the only logical explanation for panic trading him 4 weeks into the season, one day after a statement game, is because he was causing trouble.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't get why ya'llz mad. The Pats weren't going to compete for a title this year, and Moss was likely gone after the season, anyway.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:44 AM
The Pats weren't going to compete for a title this year
If the Raiders had 10 win potential this year (lol) then New England had superbowl potential. The NFL is wide open this year.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't get why ya'llz mad. The Pats weren't going to compete for a title this year, and Moss was likely gone after the season, anyway.

If I was redzero I'd just post some "obvious troll is obvious" pic I got from some retarded website. But I'm not, so I won't.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:46 AM
If the Raiders had 10 win potential this year (lol) then New England had superbowl potential. The NFL is wide open this year.

Well, brah. I totally worded that wrong. I meant to say compete for a Super Bowl. 9 to 11 wins is obviously plausible. That's why the Seymour trade was very good for you guys, as well.

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Because the NFL is wide open this year and with Moss they're a superbowl dark horse. Now that he's gone, they have little to no chance at a superbowl. Pissing away any chance they had at a superbowl this year isn't worth a 3rd round pick.

It's true it's gonna hurt the pats this year, but honestly since getting Moss the pats didn't win anything and have won in year's past with far less talent on the offense. Maybe BB didn't believe much in their titles hopes as we fans do.

If that's the reason they traded him, they should have done it in the offseason. They could have gotten a better deal, and possibly someone to help the defense right now.

As it is, the only logical explanation for panic trading him 4 weeks into the season, a few days after a statement game, is because he was causing trouble.

You have a very good point. My guess is that BB thought Moss would STFU and play, and he didn't. And we know how that goes (Samuel,Seymour,Branch...)

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 11:48 AM
And I said I'd be happy if the Raiders won 7 games.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:49 AM
With Moss they were a superbowl darkhorse, now they're a non-contender. If the Chiefs can be the one remaining undefeated team, then this New England team with Moss coulda gotten lucky.

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 11:51 AM
I think I should start a BELIEVE thread for pats fans:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
My guess is that BB thought Moss would STFU and play, and he didn't.
He didn't?

san antonio spurs
He didn't?

He didn't. It was in the media

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
He didn't. It was in the media
It didn't stop him from playing hard. He showed up every day and got along great with his teammates, so what if he bitched to the media about Kraft being a cheap kyke.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
With Moss they were a superbowl darkhorse, now they're a non-contender. If the Chiefs can be the one remaining undefeated team, then this New England team with Moss coulda gotten lucky.

Let's see how the offense looks without Moss before burying them. Brady's done well with guys like Deion Branch and David Patten in the past. I know "lol dominant defense" but they had a top 10 offense most of those years too.

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
It didn't stop him from playing hard. He showed up every day and got along great with his teammates, so what if he bitched to the media about Kraft being a cheap kyke.
That's why he's gone. He didn't STFU.
And as a pats fans, this shouldn't surprise you

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 11:55 AM
That's why he's gone. He didn't STFU.
And because Kraft is stubborn and butthurt about another hard working veteran calling him out for being a cheap Shylock, we get to see another year of Brady's prime thrown away.

And as a pats fans, this shouldn't surprise you
It doesn't have to surprise me to piss me off.

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 12:00 PM
If he was traded because of the week 1 press conference, then fuck Belichick and Kraft. That's not nearly reason enough to trade away Randy fucking Moss.

If the rumors of him causing problems, being butthurt after the Miami game, and then getting into a heated argument with Belichick are true, then I understand and can accept the trade alot more.

mookie_crew
10-06-2010, 12:02 PM
i dunt think he wanna go to the sidelines and talk to the ollllllllll ball coach

efter det one

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 12:04 PM
also, the homer in me might be coming back. troy brown is making sense to me here.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4684715/troy-brown-moss-move-a-win-win

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 12:05 PM
If arguing with the coach gets him traded that's dumb. All of his teammates loved him, and he played hard every week. I know we have to keep in mind what he was before New England, but 3 years of being a great teammate and hard worker should allow him some leeway with BB.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 12:06 PM
And Troy Brown styled on Reche Caldwell in that interview tbh.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 12:07 PM
And Troy Brown styled on Reche Caldwell in that interview tbh.

http://hotchickshotpicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 12:10 PM
also, NE is throwing in a 7th round pick along with Moss.

"hi, while you're raping me, would you mind also stabbing my leg with this sharp little pocket knife? thanks!"

BUMP
10-06-2010, 12:10 PM
>Fabbs throwing a party after the trade

http://i.bobagento.com/2010/09/forever-alone-aniversario.jpg

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 12:12 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/06/sources-moss-was-becoming-a-distraction-in-new-england/

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Oh well, if his teammates were getting pissed at him then it was time. I'll admit his refusal to do anything other than run deep routes started to piss me off, if they draft a guy like Devier Posey or THAT nigga Juron Criner in the 2nd round their receivers will be fine if they draft a DE in the 1st round and get their defense back to being dominant.

Jose Canseco
10-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I feel bad for mono and DoK.

Here you go buddies. A little Heidi Klum camel toe to help soothe the pain

http://www.redmeatreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/heidi_klum_camel_toe.jpg

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 12:21 PM
I feel bad for mono and DoK.

Here you go buddies. A little Heidi Klum camel toe to help soothe the pain

http://www.redmeatreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/heidi_klum_camel_toe.jpg

right - :tu
left - :jack

pawe
10-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Just woke up and saw the news.
Holy shit, the Vikings will shit on teams in the NFC with their offense now.

MiamiHeat
10-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Randy motherfucking Moss.

the greatest Wide Receiver in NFL history.

Jerry Rice had a better work ethic and personality, but Moss is the greatest talent wise. His rookie season he tore up the NFL and he's been doing it ever since.

I can't believe the Vikings got him back. That's EXACTLY what they needed..... this might even make the Vikings offense better than the Patriots now.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 12:30 PM
right - :tu
left - :jack

Are you a lefty?

pawe
10-06-2010, 12:34 PM
If he was traded because of the week 1 press conference, then fuck Belichick and Kraft. That's not nearly reason enough to trade away Randy fucking Moss.

If the rumors of him causing problems, being butthurt after the Miami game, and then getting into a heated argument with Belichick are true, then I understand and can accept the trade alot more.

Sometimes, the "my way or the highway" approach by Belichick and the other coaches are just dumb. If your team respects you, you do not lose your locker room over a few soundbites. Coaches and players work it out, not ship the problem out.

badfish22
10-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Why did it have to be the vikings :bang

MiamiHeat
10-06-2010, 12:37 PM
i know right?

This is exactly what the Vikings needed. why the fuck would they send him there? Maybe as a thank you to Moss, so they arent complete aholes about it?

Blake
10-06-2010, 12:44 PM

+1

Pats D blows.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 12:45 PM
+1

Pats D blows.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Blake
10-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

you were trolling?

I still agree.

3rd round pick>nothing

The run game is suspect and the defense sucks.

Tom Brady makes them wildcard playoff caliber, but that's it.

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
I wasn't. DoK and mono believed I was. No idea hwhwhwhy

Fucking rain knocked out my signal as I was watching the MLB playoffs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 01:24 PM
you were trolling?

I still agree.

3rd round pick>nothing

The run game is suspect and the defense sucks.

Tom Brady makes them wildcard playoff caliber, but that's it.
Run game isn't suspect IMO, it'll actually be better now because they're gonna have a lot more jumbo sets and will be committed to the run. Offense will still be good, but not good enough to carry this defense.

Greg Oden
10-06-2010, 01:27 PM
their run game is solid with BJGE

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 01:27 PM
ol787NjpBS4

:cry Great fuckin' song.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 01:30 PM
their run game is solid with BJGE
and THAT honky Woodhead

Greg Oden
10-06-2010, 01:32 PM
ol787NjpBS4

:cry Great fuckin' song.

stop with this bullshit at once

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 01:35 PM
I knew this thread was coming, and I wholeheartedly agree. Why not keep him this year? A fucking third rounder? That third rounder better be one hell of a diamond in the rough. (Ok, I know BB will trade it for a 2nd rnd next year, and then probably a 1st rnd the year after that...)

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 01:37 PM
stop with this bullshit at once

Brah, without Shoegaze, there's no Corgan.

Greg Oden
10-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Brah, without Shoegaze, there's no Corgan.

Rememba when you tried to deny that without the great Nirvana there would be no Radiohead?

IronMexican
10-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Great inspirations.

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 01:58 PM
At least we'll get to hear more of one the funniest nicknames in recent memory, the Law Firm. :lol

monosylab1k
10-06-2010, 03:29 PM
http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2010/10/06/rodney-moss-was-becoming-distraction/

I just wanted to post this because it makes me hate that faggot Rodney Harrison even more. He plays the "Pats never won a title with Moss" card and conveniently forgets that the Patriots would have won a title with Moss if his bitch ass didn't let a scrub catch a football with his fucking helmet.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah saying that as the supposed "leader" of the defense that blew the superbowl after Moss just caught a go ahead TD is pretty fuckin retarded.

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm not worried about our passing offense. They spread it out, on intermediate routes, we have fearless sure handed receivers. I'm more worried about our running game. For the first time in a while we'll see 8 defenders in the box.
On the other hand, AD will dominate the league. For the first time in his career, he'll face only 7 defenders in the box.

Blake
10-06-2010, 03:47 PM
For the first time in a while we'll see 8 defenders in the box.

For the first time in his career, he'll face only 7 defenders in the box.

I agree. For the first time he'll see 8 before seeing 7 for the first time.

otoh, he'll face a giant camel toe in the box

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 03:54 PM
As long as they have Tom Brady we ain't gonna see 8 defenders in the box. We didn't before Moss and we won't after. The offense in general will be fine, just not sure if it'll be as good as needed with the defense they have.

lefty
10-06-2010, 04:10 PM
lol WTF Patriots

:depressed:bang

Thanks God for the Bye week; they need some time to think things out and regroup

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 04:15 PM
So, how pissed do you think Brady is?

Ghazi
10-06-2010, 04:35 PM
we stacked

Latarian Milton
10-06-2010, 04:50 PM
shotgun barrel doesn't have the same taste as that of a pickle, tbh

dickface
10-06-2010, 04:52 PM
:lmao @ vulvaface deleting his post, then making that same post under Latarian Milton

Latarian Milton
10-06-2010, 04:56 PM
tbh the shite brothers do know that vulvaface is an original troll of someone of the same descent as the op, minus the rancid pickle breath tbh

dickface
10-06-2010, 05:00 PM
crofl the funniest thing is that I doubt any of Rogue's knobslobbers have any idea why he chose the term pickle breath

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Tbh I'm not really a rogue knobslobber, just let him use a troll he REALY wanted to use, but why exactly did he chose the term pickle breath?

Latarian Milton
10-06-2010, 06:37 PM
you korean fucks all love foods with a strong salty or sour taste like pickles imho

DPG21920
10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
The fake love for Rogue has gone overboard. No matter what he posts, certain people follow with 6-10 :lmao emoticons.

Why the crush on Rogue, bros? Seriously?

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 08:18 PM
lol dpg

nobody and i mean noooooooooooooooobody likes you or thinks you're clever

NO ONE

lol a grown man saying nobody likes you:lol

DPG21920
10-06-2010, 08:37 PM
lol dpg

nobody and i mean noooooooooooooooobody likes you or thinks you're clever

NO ONE

Ok. What does that have to do with you going Kool_Aid man on every Rogue post?

lol randomly calling everyone a fag...you are more similar to Kool-Aids posting style than you like to admit. Maybe that is why you hate him.

DPG21920
10-06-2010, 08:39 PM
lol, your posts are missing a few Youtubes...

mojorizen7
10-07-2010, 04:52 AM
we've yet to see if favre is any good this year. Lets hold off on crowning minny until we see if favre is anything like last year.
+1

fantasyfootball
10-07-2010, 05:28 PM
http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2010/10/06/rodney-moss-was-becoming-distraction/

I just wanted to post this because it makes me hate that faggot Rodney Harrison even more. He plays the "Pats never won a title with Moss" card and conveniently forgets that the Patriots would have won a title with Moss if his bitch ass didn't let a scrub catch a football with his fucking helmet.

Nice post here. That Super Bowl was on Harrison.

Also, the trade looks even more stupid because the Vikings are in full desperation mode. They would have given way more if the Pats demanded it.

A third rounder for a top 3 WR this season to a team in desperate need of a WR1? That's a horrible trade and sadly a half admission that they aren't really contending.

vander
10-07-2010, 07:00 PM

Also, the trade looks even more stupid because the Vikings are in full desperation mode. They would have given way more if the Pats demanded it.

A third rounder for a top 3 WR this season to a team in desperate need of a WR1? That's a horrible trade and sadly a half admission that they aren't really contending.

not just Harrison, a lot of crazy things that had to happen for the pats to lose that game

san antonio spurs
10-07-2010, 10:04 PM

How about Jarvis Green failing to sack the least athletic and mobile QB in Eli Manning. He had him by the jersey:bang

J.T.
10-08-2010, 12:05 AM
How about Jarvis Green failing to sack the least athletic and mobile QB in Eli Manning. He had him by the jersey:bang

Peyton is easily less athletic than Eli. Have you ever seen homeboy scramble for a 1st down? Nigga runs in slow mo.

san antonio spurs
10-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Peyton is easily less athletic than Eli. Have you ever seen homeboy scramble for a 1st down? Nigga runs in slow mo.
Suggs agrees http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/129841/index.html

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Peyton Hillis and Peyton Manning are two different people.

san antonio spurs
10-08-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm gonna say you didn't bother to read the text and I'm going to pretend you don't have reading comprehension problems. So here it is for you...

Dan asked Suggs who is the slowest quarterback in the NFL. "Peyton Manning by far," Suggs said.

Greg Oden
10-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Suggs is a mouth breathing homo who doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the great Peyton Manning.

Phillip
10-08-2010, 12:39 PM
lol oden

J.T.
10-08-2010, 02:22 PM

brah you just got chode regulated by a canadian

bet you dont wanna go to the sidelines and talk to the olllllll ball coach after det one

monosylab1k
10-10-2010, 03:09 PM
http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2010/10/10/report-tom-brady-randy-moss-were-in-altercation/

“The week before Moss was traded, Tom Brady and Randy Moss went toe-to-toe and had to be separated,” Casserly told Greg Gumbel. “One of Brady’s problems with Moss was his behavior as a Patriot. One of the things overheard was Brady telling Moss, ‘You’ve got to cut your beard.’ And Moss counters, ‘You’ve got to get your hair cut. You look like a girl.”

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

this has to be complete bullshit, right? I fucking hope so.

monosylab1k
10-10-2010, 03:10 PM
btw after this bump, cue the following -

Rogue calling me pickle breath
Me laughing at how unoriginal Rogue has gotten
mavs>spurs coming to defend his asian ass buddy
me making fun of mavs>spurs for defending his asian ass buddy
mavs>spurs then accusing me of being unoriginal

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Idk how the fuck that could possibly be true, but Brady has been rather quiet about the trade.

AnthonyM
10-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I have to believe that story was embellished just to get attention.

There'd be no reason for Brady to make a comment about Moss's beard. Especially when Tom has had one numerous times come Nov-Dec.

Either it was completely exaggerated or taken way out of context.

DAF86
10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
The fake love for Rogue has gone overboard. No matter what he posts, certain people follow with 6-10 :lmao emoticons.

Why the crush on Rogue, bros? Seriously?

Blasphemy.

Bieber Fever
10-11-2010, 10:33 AM
randy's beard iz kinda wakk.