PDA

View Full Version : October 2010 - Interesting Fact

FarmersAlmanac
10-06-2010, 10:26 AM
This October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This only happens once in every 823 years. Enjoy your weekends this month.

JudynTX
10-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Damn straight I enjoy my weekends! :downspin:

Spurminator
10-06-2010, 01:00 PM
That can't be right. That would mean a 31-day month only starts on Friday every 823 years.

Unless you mean specifically October, but still, every October that starts on a Friday would have this.

So I'm either a Debbie Downer or I'm wrong... either way, I'm sorry. :depressed

JudynTX
10-06-2010, 01:02 PM
:lol

bus driver
10-06-2010, 01:14 PM
fuck!
i only get paid once a month and this fuckin month is 5 weeks :bang:pctoss:madrun

JudynTX
10-06-2010, 01:24 PM
fuck!
i only get paid once a month and this fuckin month is 5 weeks :bang:pctoss:madrun

I've never had a job that paid once a month. That totally sucks. :greedy I bet you have to budget your money even closer. :lol

bus driver
10-06-2010, 01:30 PM
I've never had a job that paid once a month. That totally sucks. :greedy I bet you have to budget your money even closer. :lol

no, not really, i just take from my savings usually the last week of the month and then put it back when i get paid. but this month.....it may be two weeks worth.
the best are the short months like feb.
the worst month is dec because they will pay us like two weeks early and then dont get paid until the end of Jan.

JudynTX
10-06-2010, 01:33 PM
no, not really, i just take from my savings usually the last week of the month and then put it back when i get paid. but this month.....it may be two weeks worth.
the best are the short months like feb.
the worst month is dec because they will pay us like two weeks early and then dont get paid until the end of Jan.

THAT sucks, that's almost 6 weeks with no pay. WTF

I'm glad I don't get paid once a week too. :lol

Nathan Explosion
10-06-2010, 11:34 PM
THAT sucks, that's almost 6 weeks with no pay. WTF

I'm glad I don't get paid once a week too. :lol

My wife used to get paid like that when she worked for ACCD. It used to suck ass, as she could only help so much with the week to week stuff so she could save enough money to help with the rent.

I used to do bi-weekly and hated that too.