PDA

View Full Version : Max Hall named starting QB

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 01:19 PM
lol

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2010/10/06/20101006arizona-cardinals-max-hall-starting-quarterback.html

Not sure what he did to deserve this, but I can't wait to see the disappointment in ASU fans once Max Hall sucks massive cock worse than Anderson this Sunday.

ducks
10-06-2010, 01:43 PM
impossible to suck worse then anderson

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Actually it is. This guy named Matt Leinart lost the starting job to Derek Anderson.

ducks
10-06-2010, 01:49 PM
On the field, Matt didn't lose his job. He couldn't win the coach. That's what sunk him.

ducks
10-06-2010, 01:49 PM
cards need to get vick

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
On the field, Matt didn't lose his job. He couldn't win the coach. That's what sunk him.
Is that why he lost the job of Matt Schaub's backup to Dan Orlovsky? Cause Kubiak doesn't like him?

Trill Clinton
10-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Leinart is the check down king. I don't think I've seen him complete more than two passes over 10 yards in a single game.

pawe
10-06-2010, 03:17 PM
If your Oline is as shitty as the Cards, you would be checking down too.

Max Hall didnt do anything to earn the starting job, its just desperation by Whiz to make something out of nothing. But, people are saying Max Hall is Warner-like because he's able to get rid of the ball quick.
Whiz is praying Max Hall pans out or his decision making in handling the QB situation will always be dragged behind his name.

They'll be facing the Saints next and Vilma reads plays very well so Hall's gonna need all the help he can get. Beanie Wells has been complaining of lack of touches so he will be working hard this sunday too.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Whiz also needs to fire Billy Davis, and a real offensive coordinator who knows what establishing the run means needs to be hired. The Cards are 2nd best in the NFL in yards per carry yet they don't use play action or Beanie Wells at all. Their defense also has way too much talent to be one of the worst in the NFL.

I don't think Whiz is praying for anything out of Hall. I think he knows he massively fucked up the QB situation and did things that made absolutely no sense, and there's no way he can hide it. Even if Max Hall surprises everyone, Whiz keeping Leinart around for the last 2 years as the future QB when he knew all along he was never gonna use Leinart will still be just as retarded as it was beforehand. This is simply him giving a young QB a chance on what is a rebuilding team.

ducks
10-06-2010, 04:35 PM
cards have given up 15 sacks

hard to run when the o line sucks

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2010, 04:42 PM
cards have given up 15 sacks

hard to run when the o line sucks
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

god damn you're so fuckin retarded, what the fuck do sacks have to do with running the ball? They have terrible pass blocking and great run blocking o-line. They're averaging 5.4 yards per rushing attempt, is it hard to run when you're averaging 5.4 yards per rushing attempt?

Ghazi
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM
ducks.... bukakked :cry

ducks
10-06-2010, 06:20 PM
their o line SUCKS
giving up way to many sacks

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 06:23 PM
:lmao what fuck do sacks have to do with running the ball you dumb backwater inbred? They're one of the best run blocking O-lines in the NFL.

ducks
10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
if you can not protect the quarterback most of the time you can not block for the running game
means your line SUCKS

cards need a new gm a new coach and a new 0 front line and a new d secondary
if the want to win playoff games
not just their division

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 07:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao run blocking and pass blocking are two different things dipshit. They're averaging over 5 yards a carry, that means they have a great run blocking O-line.

san antonio spurs
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
if you can not protect the quarterback most of the time you can not block for the running game
means your line SUCKS

That's not true. Those two things require different abilities and skillets. A line can be good at protecting the QB and suck at run blocking and vice versa.

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Don't expect tardfuck to know that.

pawe
10-06-2010, 09:09 PM
They have 3 good backs in Hightower, Wells, and LSH. They go to Hightower for flare plays, Beanie for inside rush and LSH for cutbacks and outside runs.
They average I think 6 yds per carry so run blocking is definitely there. Pass blocking is the problem mainly because of Brandon Keith who might as well apply as a doorman coz he just lets everybody in.

kamikazi_player
10-06-2010, 09:28 PM
I kind of miss Kurt Warner, if MH can do the things half of what Warner did with the Cards, that would be an accomplishment.

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 09:33 PM
They have 3 good backs in Hightower, Wells, and LSH. They go to Hightower for flare plays, Beanie for inside rush and LSH for cutbacks and outside runs.
They average I think 6 yds per carry so run blocking is definitely there. Pass blocking is the problem mainly because of Brandon Keith who might as well apply as a doorman coz he just lets everybody in.
Hightower should be the 3rd down/passing down back, Beanie should be the workhorse, and LSH should be used as a change of pace guy. IMO, the offense needs to be built around Beanie. If they run the ball more, they'd control the clock, the defense would get more rest and wouldn't be as bad, and they'd get to use play action so the passing game wouldn't be as shitty. The playcalling, both offensively and defensively, has been awful so far this year.

Blake
10-07-2010, 11:03 AM
how do Max Hall and Kevin Kolb have jobs while greats like Graham Harrell and Jevan Snead are collecting welfare checks?

the NFL sucks.

J.T.
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
how do Max Hall and Kevin Kolb have jobs while greats like Graham Harrell and Jevan Snead are collecting welfare checks?

Isn't Harrell on the Packers PS? Those fools still make bank compared to us regular dudes.

Blake
10-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Isn't Harrell on the Packers PS? Those fools still make bank compared to us regular dudes.

Yeah, I think so.

I could see Harrell ending up with the likes of Culppper and Garcia in the juniors.

ducks
10-07-2010, 02:24 PM
they should break the bank for vick

Steve Kerr
10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
It's gonna be hard to do that if Philly has bird rights to him tbh.

pawe
10-08-2010, 02:33 AM

Mcnabb. He wanted to go to AZ but for some reason, Whiz chose the Anderson route. Even Bulger would have had sufficed.

sa_butta
10-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Too bad the Cards success was short lived with Warner.

pawe
10-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Too bad the Cards success was short lived with Warner.

....And Rolle, Boldin, Berry, Dansby, injuries to the top 3 Wrs, rookies filling in for vets as starters and having no time to develop, Whiz thinking Warner will still play one more year thus postponing the qb search and Bidwell's tight grip on money.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 12:29 PM
It's funny how people think the Cards are back to being a shitball irrelevant bottom feeder because they have a rebuilding year after a HoF QB retired. It's especially funny coming from a Dolphins fan who's team took a decade to rebuild after Marino retired.

ducks
10-10-2010, 06:16 PM
15 ever undrafted rookies to ever start
first one this soon
he got the w

ducks
10-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Mcnabb. He wanted to go to AZ but for some reason, Whiz chose the Anderson route. Even Bulger would have had sufficed.

the best receiever hello!

pawe
10-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Im so proud of this kid's bravery(stupidity) and toughness! Got lucky a few times with the fumbles. He's gonna be in a tub full of ice for 2 days after tonight's game.