PDA

View Full Version : Scoop Jackson

LnGrrrR
10-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Does anyone play the race card more than this guy?

Darrin
10-06-2010, 04:25 PM
There's a race card? How do you get it? Do you have to get it punched? Benefits of having a race card? Will I be able to pay off my credit card with it? Does it get me out of traffic tickets? Is it connected to an auto club?

dickface
10-06-2010, 04:50 PM
There's a race card? How do you get it? Do you have to get it punched? Benefits of having a race card? Will I be able to pay off my credit card with it? Does it get me out of traffic tickets? Is it connected to an auto club?

I want Demarcus Cousins to play for the Pistons! I want the oil to stop gushing into the gulf! I want a President who has leadership skills during a crisis! I want Chauncey Billups to find the fountain of youth (he's starting to look old)! I want school funding! What do you want to rub the genie for?

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 04:51 PM
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

koriwhat
10-06-2010, 05:02 PM
the copy & paste bitches are out in full effect on ST.

dickface
10-06-2010, 05:03 PM
the copy & paste bitches are out in full effect on ST.

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Steve Kerr
10-06-2010, 05:09 PM
tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

Giuseppe
10-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Hussein "The Jackass" Obama plays a mean race card as well.

ElNono
10-06-2010, 06:54 PM
There's a race card?

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Race_Card.jpg

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I worked with Scoop Jackson for a few months when I was younger, nice guy..however, I agree that his work sucks and he uses the race card too often, mostly for attention..

Darrin
10-06-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Race_Card.jpg

http://curlykidz.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/white-privilege-card.jpg?w=304&h=190

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Does anyone play the race card more than this guy?

Don't know and Don't Care but I really want to fuck Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Christine O'Donnell..at the same time. I bet it's some mean pussy underneath those wicked ideas...these republican bitches get my lions girded.

Remix
D7n7g4_J30A

Original
uxJyPsmEask