PDA

View Full Version : At Least One Candidate for Congress Has Fellated a Reindeer Dildo Nose!!

jack sommerset
10-07-2010, 02:34 PM
If you're an attractive woman named Krystal Ball, you already need to overcome some hurdles to be taken seriously as a congressional candidate (e.g., the "Is she a stripper?" hurdle). So literally the last thing you need are photos of you dressed in a sexy outfit and sucking on a dildo being worn as a nose by a man in a reindeer costume to get leaked on the Internet, which is what happened this week to Ball, a 28-year-old Democrat with no prior political experience running for Congress in Virginia's solidly red 1st district. Other photos, which were posted by a conservative blog, show Ball pulling reindeer-dildo-face by a leash, getting poked in her nether regions, and in the process of licking what appears to be a tiny vibrator. But it's not as bad as it sounds!

Ball is not a stripper, despite her name, but a mother, a CPA, and a small-business owner. The photos were taken at a holiday party six years ago when Ball was only 22, and the reindeer with the dildo on his nose is Ball's ex-husband (she has since remarried).

And she's determined to not let the embarrassing photos deter her, or anyone else who has photos of themselves mock-blowing something floating around on the Internet somewhere (a.k.a. everyone under 30), from getting involved in politics. Ball will be the pioneer for the next generation of political candidates whose youthful debauchery has been thoroughly catalogued on Facebook. As she told Salon today:

"It's going to become increasingly common as my generation steps up and runs for office more frequently," she said. "I suspect that more people will get used to that and they already are. But because we're still in the early phases of that, it was important for me to get out in front of this."

The truth is, anyone who went to college has been there. Ball is not a sexual deviant. She's nothing you've heard. She's you.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/10/500x_kb-dirty-4a.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/10/500x_kb-dirty-6a.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/10/500x_kb-dirty-9a.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/10/500x_kb-dirty-7a.jpg

coyotes_geek
10-07-2010, 02:59 PM
democrats = sinners. hooray red team! :cheer

z0sa
10-07-2010, 03:07 PM
lol America, fuck yeah

Winehole23
10-07-2010, 03:13 PM
How sweet.

George Gervin's Afro
10-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I prefer a candidate who dabbled in witch craft...

Stringer_Bell
10-07-2010, 03:34 PM
I'm becoming increasingly more suspicious of women running for political office. This chick has changed her image dramatically from sucking on dildos to running for Congress. It really is the American dream.

But tbh, she really wasn't sucking on the dildo, she just put it in her mouth. HUGE difference.

Blake
10-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I prefer a candidate who dabbled in witch craft...

:lol

101A
10-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm becoming increasingly more suspicious of women running for political office. This chick has changed her image dramatically from sucking on dildos to running for Congress. It really is the American dream.

But tbh, she really wasn't sucking on the dildo, she just put it in her mouth. HUGE difference.

Nevermind. Too sophomoric.

Blake
10-07-2010, 03:40 PM
the dumb faced looking ex-husband looks like one of the Baldwins.

jack sommerset
10-07-2010, 03:41 PM

I bet her mouth wasn't the only place she put rudolphs nose in!!

jack sommerset
10-07-2010, 03:41 PM
the dumb faced looking ex-husband looks like one of the Baldwins.

I thought he looked like the younger kid in growing pains.

Blake
10-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I thought he looked like the younger kid in growing pains.

oh yeah.....was it Ben?

I know it's not Boner

jack sommerset
10-07-2010, 04:20 PM
oh yeah.....was it Ben?

I know it's not Boner

Ben Seaver.

Wild Cobra
10-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Those photo's just might make it easier for her to get elected. Who doesn't remember being 22 and doing silly things? Only prudes will pushed off by such a thing.