PDA

View Full Version : Bill Simmons on Randy Moss

Bill Simmons
10-08-2010, 01:04 PM
check out my wicked good ahticle

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnfl2010/101008&sportCat=nfl

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Fifty years from now, someone will fumble through some football book or website, see Moss' 2007 season -- 98 catches, 1,493 receiving yards and a record 23 touchdowns -- and say "Wow, that was quite a year." But those numbers don't come close to capturing the experience of following him for an entire football season. Every time Brady went back to pass, planted his feet, bent his knees a little and looked long, you thought one thing: MOSS!!!!!!!!!! I used to stand up. I really did. Just the sight of Brady taking that extra second brought me off the sofa.

That right there sums up my 07 Pats experience. Even though it ended in the 2nd biggest sports heartbreak of my life (first being the Mavs getting backdoor swept), I never ever had more fun watching sports than I did watching 18 games of the 07 Patriots.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 01:19 PM
I may be as gay as Darrin for saying this, but I just teared up a little thinking about Randy Moss' tenure as a New England Patriot. Simmons is right on - it was the most incredible ride ever, but it had to end when it did.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Bill Simmons can say that all he wants, the way the New England media has thrown Moss under the bus painting him as a cancer the way Simmons does in this article is not right at all. Comparing Moss to Manny fuckin Ramirez is ridiculous.

Jose Canseco
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
I may be as gay as Darrin for saying this, but I just teared up a little thinking about Randy Moss' tenure as a New England Patriot. Simmons is right on - it was the most incredible ride ever, but it had to end when it did.

Lol... bisexual

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm not gonna say I teared up but I'm sad that I'll never get to see him in a Patriots jersey again. The treatment he's getting right now only pisses me off more.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 02:43 PM
The Boston media and Boston fans are the ones throwing him under the bus. FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS. Belichick, Brady, and every other member of the team did the right thing - they acknowledged that it was time for Randy to go, but they sent him off with respect and admiration. Was there incidents that led to the end of this relationship? - undoubtedly. They wouldn't have gotten rid of him otherwise. But as we all know, faggots in Boston HAVE to paint this picture of anybody leaving as Satan otherwise they'll never get over it. It's just what assholes in Boston have to do.

I prefer to celebrate the incredible times Randy Moss gave me as a fan of his team. I don't doubt for a second that he was more difficult to deal with than he was in the past, I don't disagree that it was probably time for him to leave, but at the same time I know he never pulled the same bullshit in NE that he did in Oakland or Minnesota, I know that he isn't anywhere close to the same type of team cancer that Terrell Owens is, and I certainly hope that Patriots fans will not let the Boston Globe and Mike Reiss' demonization of him in the past few days affect their memories of his incredible seasons with New England.

I know this post makes me a candidate for cock chuggin like Darrin, but I don't give a fuck. I love Randy Moss, but I love the Patriots more.

In b4 badfish scoffs "Patriots bandwagoners" which is fucking hilarious. If anything the only bandwagon has been a "Patriots HATERS bandwagon" of which are a huge amount of faggot bandwagon Cowboy fans still bitter about that 48-27 assfucking that got put on those Cowboys back in 2007.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Don't forget a bunch of former Patriots are throwing him under the bus, but today THAT nigga Vince Wilfork made sure everyone knew Bruschi was full of shit.

badfish22
fuck off by three minutes

IronMexican
Damn, I'm tearing up thinking about his stay with us(Pats) It was magical.

IronPedophile
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Damn, I'm tearing up thinking about what life would be like without statutory rape laws :cry

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Fucking mono. I thought he really listened to all those albums, then realized it was redzero's. Trolled, I got,

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Don't forget a bunch of former Patriots are throwing him under the bus, but today THAT nigga Vince Wilfork made sure everyone knew Bruschi was full of shit.

Bruschi has been a ridiculous Pats homer for ESPN, but tbh that's what I love about him. He's a Patriot for life and that will never change. He's my nigga.

Harrison, on the other hand, has always been a frontrunning faggot who prefered to be a bitch and blame others than ever point the finger at himself. He can go fuck himself.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Damn, I'm tearing up thinking about his stay with us(Pats) It was magical.

The reverse trolling fails for you, IronPedo.

badfish22
10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Bruschi has been a ridiculous Pats homer for ESPN, but tbh that's what I love about him. He's a Patriot for life and that will never change.

God dammit mono.

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Brah, you can hate all you want, but it was magical. Like having Coldplay's Clocks on repeat for hours.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Brah, you can hate all you want, but it was magical. Like having Coldplay's Clocks on repeat for hours.

Fuck your child raping ass.

tbh I've had to work late nights here lately, so drinking has come during the day for me motherfuckers. Drunk Mono (BUMP a troll is waiting to be created) has come a little eariler in the day and you niggas know that you love this shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Bruschi > Harrison unquestionably, but fabricating stuff about how Moss was causing problems with his teammates was uncalled for. Moss maybe caused a stir with coaches and ownership, but one thing he did is always play hard, and never cause any problems with his teammates. Maybe it was time to trade him because all the young players on the team don't need to learn from someone who whines about his contract, but he didn't cause any problems with them. It wasn't his intention to set a bad example by complaining about his contract, he was just trying to get paid.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
God dammit mono.

Oh whatever, we can't all have objective, vanilla as fuck commentators like Troy Aikman.

"Well the Cowboys have to play a little better and Tony Romo has to be more accurate with his passes."

Yeah NO FUCKING SHIT.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey at least you have a job, I've been going around to accounting firms saying I'll work for free as an intern for 2 months and then you guys can decide whether or not you want to keep me as a paid intern, and I still can't get shit. Idk how I'd be able to eat if not for aderall sales.

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Fuck your child raping ass.

tbh I've had to work late nights here lately, so drinking has come during the day for me motherfuckers. Drunk Mono (BUMP a troll is waiting to be created) has come a little eariler in the day and you niggas know that you love this shit.

:tu sounds good brah. I try not to drink in the middle of the week for now. I'm actually trying to go cold turkey, but it's impossible. I cut coke(And then soda all together), and I cut meat, but I can't stop drinking beer.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Bruschi > Harrison unquestionably, but fabricating stuff about how Moss was causing problems with his teammates was uncalled for. Moss maybe caused a stir with coaches and ownership, but one thing he did is always play hard, and never cause any problems with his teammates. Maybe it was time to trade him because all the young players on the team don't need to learn from someone who whines about his contract, but he didn't cause any problems with them. It wasn't his intention to set a bad example by complaining about his contract, he was just trying to get paid.

true tbh. But imho I tend to agree with ppl who say that Brady used Moss as a crutch. If Welker wasn't open, Brady lots of times went into "fuck it I'll just bomb it to Moss" mode and that was absolultely retarded. I think he wasn't so upset with the trade this season only because he knows he has full grown beats in Hernandez and GRONKOWSKI.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:00 PM
true tbh. But imho I tend to agree with ppl who say that Brady used Moss as a crutch. If Welker wasn't open, Brady lots of times went into "fuck it I'll just bomb it to Moss" mode and that was absolultely retarded. I think he wasn't so upset with the trade this season only because he knows he has full grown beats in Hernandez and GRONKOWSKI.
That's exactly why I'm fine with the trade. So far this year Brady attempted 22 passes at Moss and only 9 of them were complete, we weren't gonna ever see 2001-2006 Brady as long as Moss was on the team. Now they go back to a 2 tight end offense with tight ends WAY more talented than they had during the superbowl years.

monosylab1k
Hey at least you have a job, I've been going around to accounting firms saying I'll work for free as an intern for 2 months and then you guys can decide whether or not you want to keep me as a paid intern, and I still can't get shit. Idk how I'd be able to eat if not for aderall sales.

The economy is fucking us all in the ass, my niggas. Hopefully it ends soon. But for now, late nights suck dick however it affords the opportunity for Drunk Mono (BUMP has first rights to this troll) to post during the day.

IronMexican
Inevitable move of Hernandez to WR is inevitable. Unless they plan on running a lot of double TE.

badfish22
10-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh whatever, we can't all have objective, vanilla as fuck commentators like Troy Aikman.

"Well the Cowboys have to play a little better and Tony Romo has to be more accurate with his passes."

Yeah NO FUCKING SHIT.

:cry dont make fun of Aikman. Hes a cowboy for life.

IronMexican
BUMP, how much you net with aderall sales? I am thinking of expanding.

monosylab1k
tbh badfish you're my nigga, I just use you as my Cowboyfan whipping boy this season. Mardigan and his dumbass "Tashard Choice > Randy Moss" ass isn't around this year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
:tu sounds good brah. I try not to drink in the middle of the week for now. I'm actually trying to go cold turkey, but it's impossible. I cut coke(And then soda all together), and I cut meat, but I can't stop drinking beer.
I can't stop drinking 40 ouncers during the week. I used to never drink them, but now every MNF game I give aderall to someone I know who's over 21 if he goes and gets me a 40 ouncer.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Inevitable move of Hernandez to WR is inevitable. Unless they plan on running a lot of double TE.

tbh 22 formation is what real niggas run in the NFL.

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 03:02 PM
40 ouncer :lol

A 40, or 40 ounce, I said.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:03 PM
The majority of their snaps this season have been two TE formations. Hernandez might not be a great blocker but he's still better than Benjamin lazy faggot Watson.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 03:03 PM
tbh today I had a Four Loko for the first time ever. It's basically a Joose clone, meaning it taksetes like hawaiian punch and cat piss, but I killed it and now I've had like 6 shots of Makers mark 46 which is what classy niggas like me and Don Draper drink.

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 03:04 PM
:lol and not buying beer for yourself.

I've only ever been carded once in my life, and that was for a video game when I was 16. Grow a mustache by 16 and profit.

J.T.
10-08-2010, 03:05 PM
tbh today I had a Four Loko for the first time ever. It's basically a Joose clone, meaning it taksetes like hawaiian punch and cat piss, but I killed it and now I've had like 6 shots of Makers mark 46 which is what classy niggas like me and Don Draper drink.

nigga if you dont start your day with two 4lokos ur not tryin hard enuff i saiddd

monosylab1k

I've only ever been carded once in my life, and that was for a video game when I was 16. Grow a mustache by 16 and profit.

The one positive of bein a beaner in america. you grow a mustache by 13 and never get carded again. I"m fuckin 28 and still get carded every goddamn day.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
That'd be a different story if you lived in a college area. Any place that sells alcohol anywhere near UA cards basically anyone without an AARP card.

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 03:07 PM
BUMP, how much you net with aderall sales? I am thinking of expanding.

Meant to say DoK.

And my cousin gets carded for beer. He's 18, but can't grow a mustache cause he's half Salvadorean.

lefty
10-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Fuck Simmons

Moss is gone, GONE !!!!!!

Time to move on

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Meant to say DoK.
Oh. Well, I sell to most people for $5 a pill (so 25 cents a milligram), and I know a few retarded people who I've jewed into paying $10 a pill. I don't really keep track of profits, but the stuff doesn't cost me anything. I have a prescription and I have a card through my insurance that covers the copay. Idk how you'd get into selling it since it's almost impossible to get the stuff without prescription.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
tbh niggas i'm goin through a midlife crisis at 28. i keep thinkin that my life is already basically halfway over and shit, basically because I'd rather be dead that be some 70 year old wearing and adult diaper.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 03:12 PM
tbh if I make it to 65 and I"m in a wheelchair or bedridden or shitting my pants in an adult diaper, I'll just spend every day praying to 8lb 6oz baby jesus to kill me in my sleep.

IronMexican
10-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Oh. Well, I sell to most people for $5 a pill (so 25 cents a milligram), and I know a few retarded people who I've jewed into paying $10 a pill. I don't really keep track of profits, but the stuff doesn't cost me anything. I have a prescription and I have a card through my insurance that covers the copay. Idk how you'd get into selling it since it's almost impossible to get the stuff without prescription.

So about how many loyal customers you have?

What I'm doing now is cash. Cops don't care, cause it's a guy selling video games.

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 03:13 PM
niggas just rob fenway park like those guys in the ben affleck movie. have a couple patsies along to be killed by Don Draper and then escape with the cash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:14 PM
tbh niggas i'm goin through a midlife crisis at 28. i keep thinkin that my life is already basically halfway over and shit, basically because I'd rather be dead that be some 70 year old wearing and adult diaper.
Tbh my great uncle is why I actually think there's life left to be lived at age 70. The dude has lost all of his money in the stock market like 3 different times, was saved by the fact the note on his house was lost by the bankso he got bailed out of his mortgage, and he regularly pulls women in their 50s as a broke 75 year old.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:14 PM
So about how many loyal customers you have?
A lot :lol

monosylab1k
10-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Tbh my great uncle is why I actually think there's life left to be lived at age 70. The dude has lost all of his money in the stock market like 3 different times, was saved by the fact the note on his house was lost by the bankso he got bailed out of his mortgage, and he regularly pulls women in their 50s as a broke 75 year old.

:tu

hopefully I live to be like that. but tbh I used to work for this medical supply company and after that, I've already promised myself that if I ever live to 65+ and have to be in a wheelchair or wearing an adult diaper, I will just kill myself instead.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Tbh since you're not a San Antonio fat beaner who will have type 2 diabetes by age 50, you'll still be able to walk at age 65.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
lol now they're are rumors of them going after Steve Smith. If they traded Moss for being a cancer it would be beyond retarded to replace him with Smith.

J.T.
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
:tu

hopefully I live to be like that. but tbh I used to work for this medical supply company and after that, I've already promised myself that if I ever live to 65+ and have to be in a wheelchair or wearing an adult diaper, I will just kill myself instead.

tbh my go-to suicide method would be like taking 50 xanax. everyone would rather die in their sleep so thats what i'd do.

BUMP
10-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Tbh since you're not a San Antonio fat beaner who will have type 2 diabetes by age 50, you'll still be able to walk at age 65.

http://www.markxdotorg.com/images/misc/OH.gif

Jose Canseco
10-08-2010, 03:43 PM
That'd be a different story if you lived in a college area. Any place that sells alcohol anywhere near UA cards basically anyone without an AARP card.

My roommate sophomore in college had a friend from high school who would hang out with us and he was this short, stout guy with a full beard and moustache. 19 years old like the rest of us and looked every bit 35-40 years old easily, no joke. Even at the campus liquor store, never got carded. Nice deal for a sophomore in college for us. Too bad for him he was a 5 foot 2 pedo lookin mothafucka who scared every college girl away. But him getting alcohol alone was good enough to have him around.

BUMP
10-08-2010, 03:44 PM
BUMP, how much you net with aderall sales?

lolwut?

J.T.
10-08-2010, 04:22 PM
if you are getting less than 300 per script of adderall you're not trying hard enough. you should not realistically be selling them for less than 7 a pill. 20 at exam time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-08-2010, 04:36 PM
if you are getting less than 300 per script of adderall you're not trying hard enough. you should not realistically be selling them for less than 7 a pill. 20 at exam time.
When other people sell for 5 dollars a pill I got no choice. If every month I get enough aderall for me to take and enough to generate $150-$225, IMO I'm doing fine.

LnGrrrR
10-08-2010, 04:40 PM
That right there sums up my 07 Pats experience. Even though it ended in the 2nd biggest sports heartbreak of my life (first being the Mavs getting backdoor swept), I never ever had more fun watching sports than I did watching 18 games of the 07 Patriots.

I remember seeing the Super Bowl overseas, 2:30 in the morning. Base commander gave us permission to wear jerseys, and when the Pats scored with 2 min+ left, I knew it was too much time.

To be fair, all the Giants fans were pretty classy after they won. The douchebag bandwagoners hating on the Pats weren't, but that's to be expected.

LnGrrrR
10-08-2010, 04:42 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's going to happen. So far the kid has looked damn good. Much better than "hands of stone" Watson :lol

LnGrrrR
10-08-2010, 04:44 PM
lol now they're are rumors of them going after Steve Smith. If they traded Moss for being a cancer it would be beyond retarded to replace him with Smith.

Eh, I heard Vincent Jackson. I'm lukewarm about that.

leemajors
10-08-2010, 05:49 PM

Yeah NO FUCKING SHIT.

Aikman is fucking awful, I am not sure if I hate him or Buck more. He goes out of his way to try and make people forget he played for the boys.

Greg Oden
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
I need to quit my shit job at target (lol faggots blocking almost every site on the internet) so I can join in on these great fuckin circle jerks. Especially if mono is now drunk most of the time/posting like it's 2007 all over again.