PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot making a case to be the worst review site on the internet

Cry Havoc
10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
After the Kate and Lynch debacle, and now this:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/nba2k11/review.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:lmao

The greatest basketball game of all time gets an 8.0 from them. Can't have those users going out and buying this game when Elite 11 is about to com.... well... it'll be out soon.

Cry Havoc
10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
"Unfortunately, The Jordan Challenge mode isn't much fun."

z0sa
10-08-2010, 04:46 PM
I do think they need to completely revamp the engine. IE, create a new one. It's still 10 guys sliding around on small, invisible octagons. The animations, collision and physics factors, and other facets have been vastly improved of course; yet the game still feels (mostly) the same as 2k5+a shot stick.

SAtown
10-08-2010, 05:17 PM
The greatest basketball game of all time gets an 8.0 from them.

Same score as Madden 11 :lmao :lmao :lmao

phyzik
10-10-2010, 03:53 AM
I havnt gone to gamespots website since like 1999.... Im suprised they are even still around.

On that note, Gamespy is starting to piss me off as well... They literally get guys that have NEVER played a certain franchise/genre to talk about said franchise/genre....

The latest one that I remember being a "preview" of Dragon Age 2. The guys reviewing it never even played the first one, and they openly admit to not liking the genre!!! :bang

Thats akin to getting a vegan to critique a fucking hambuger!! :lmao