05-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Please make Amare cry.

Thank you.

Duff McCartney
05-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Amare is nothing but a man-child.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 11:28 PM
That should be no problem, we've made Kobe cry, and Jerome James... The real bitches always cry when we eliminate them, there is a longer list but those come to mind first...

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 11:30 PM
We'll do our best. Hopefully, the Spurs will somehow be less tired than the Suns.

Everyone seems to think the Sun will be tired on Sunday. Why? They haven't been tired all year? Do people think they'll suddenly get tired in the Western Fucking Finals?!?

Sorry, I'm just pissed the Mavs blew another game that they had. Oh, well. Maybe the Spurs aren't as hurt as I think..

Kori Ellis
05-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Please make Amare cry.

Thank you.

I hope so, Adrienne. And I'd also like that loud-mouth Sarver to be in tears as well.

adrienne
05-20-2005, 11:32 PM
You'll learn to despise the Suns next series. You may think D'Antoni's generalizing when he says his team doesn't foul....no, he ACTUALLY believes they NEVER foul.

T Park
05-20-2005, 11:33 PM
no better way to do it, than sweep em.

I swear, Im getting the feeling this is gonna be like Spurs VS Lakers 01 Spurs being the Lakers Suns being the SPurs.

SPurs had the huge regular season, Lakers had a good one, it was a hyped up by everyone and the Lakers come in on the road, and win two in SA, then win huge in LA.

Can the SPurs do the same??

orhe
05-20-2005, 11:33 PM
WOHOOOO
im going to watch out for his patented pushup moves

T Park
05-20-2005, 11:34 PM
he ACTUALLY believes they NEVER foul.

i believe that.

Stoudamire can be thrown in on that group too.

timvp
05-20-2005, 11:35 PM

I swear, Im getting the feeling this is gonna be like Spurs VS Lakers 01 Spurs being the Lakers Suns being the SPurs.

SPurs had the huge regular season, Lakers had a good one, it was a hyped up by everyone and the Lakers come in on the road, and win two in SA, then win huge in LA.

Mang, don't even start talking like this. You were the one swearing that the Sonics would get swept aside and that was a damn tough series. You even jumped in the middle of it.

Don't come back now expecting another sweep.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 11:35 PM
I already don't like them, Steve Nash's no D playing ass won the MVP and Amares stupid ass does push-ups when he gets fouled...

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Can Nash keep scoring close to 40 pts a night? My heart says against the Spurs, no way. But then I think of Antonio Daniels getting 20.

Damn. If only we knew how bad Manu and Tim were hurting?

2centsworth
05-20-2005, 11:53 PM

Wishful thinking. If the spurs had problems defending the sonics pick-n-roll, just wait until you see phoenix. No jerome james or wilkins finishing, they have Amare and Marion. We aint sweeping crap.

Obstructed_View
05-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Win or lose, my season is complete. Seeing the Mavs lose is more satisfying than seeing the Spurs win.

There was a Mavericks fan with a sign that said "TRAITOR #13 - I HATE YOU". That about sums up Mavs fans to me: Venom and ignorance wrapped up in a lack of class.

adrienne
05-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks for that, Obstructed View. How kind, and such class you show yourself.

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Win or lose, my season is complete. Seeing the Mavs lose is more satisfying than seeing the Spurs win.

Wow. You suck as a Spurs fan, unless you're just pissing in the wind here....

cqsallie
Please make Amare cry.

Thank you.
Ray Allen cried at the post-game press conference. But then, he cried all the way through six games, "Foul! Foul! Foul!" :blah

T Park
they have Amare and Marion

Once again, you can get both in foul trouble quite easily.

All the Spurs have to do is look at the tape on how they defended the pick and roll against Phoenix in the regular season.

PM5K
05-20-2005, 11:59 PM
I think the Spurs know the Suns like the pick and roll and will be prepared to defend it, we did get them better of them this regular season regardless, even loosing by like six without Tim, Manu, and Rasho. Hell I think some other guys as well (Devin?)

That's three starters if my memory is correct....

Chris
05-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Can Nash keep scoring close to 40 pts a night? My heart says against the Spurs, no way. But then I think of Antonio Daniels getting 20.

Damn. If only we knew how bad Manu and Tim were hurting?

You can attribute that to Dallas not stepping up on D. Then again that is nothing new. AD is a great player and i'm not surprised he stepped up in Rashard's absence. Besides AD is very familiar with our gameplan, he helped us win a championship. Nash averages 18 points tops in this series.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Thanks for that, Obstructed View. How kind, and such class you show yourself.
Well I'm sorry you think it shows no class to express my opinion, and I don't recall forcing you to read what I have to say, but now that I see you are a Mavs fan I can't say it surprises me.

If I point out the fact that I don't like that group of choking crybaby thugs with their bandwagon shit-talking fans and their ignorant owner and you don't like it you could always go browse a Mavericks board or just ignore me. I don't go to Mavs boards and get my feelings hurt when they say they don't like Tim Duncan.

I was looking forward to seeing the Spurs beat the crap out of the Mavs, and I was at least hoping they wouldn't gargle their big lead away tonight and give the Spurs a couple extra days of rest, so I was sort of looking for something to be happy about. If you choose to take that personally there's not much I can do about it.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Wow. You suck as a Spurs fan, unless you're just pissing in the wind here.... :lol ;)

adrienne
05-21-2005, 12:16 AM
The point is, OV, you cannot say Mavs fans as a whole are anything. Otherwise I could say all Spurs fans are elitist jerks...but that wouldn't be true, would it?

Obstructed_View
05-21-2005, 12:21 AM
The point is, OV, you cannot say Mavs fans as a whole are anything. Otherwise I could say all Spurs fans are elitist jerks...but that wouldn't be true, would it?
Actually, the point is that you can say that. It's an opinion, and you are entitled to it. This is a discussion board and is no place to get your feelings hurt. I live in Dallas and I don't like the Mavericks since Cuban bought the team. He's turned them into what is wrong with the NBA in my opinion. Again, this is my opinion, and it's what sports is all about.

Maddog said that I suck as a Spurs fan, and I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it because he he might happen to believe that based on what I said, although he suspects that I might have overstated it a tad.

Duff McCartney
05-21-2005, 12:30 AM
Otherwise I could say all Spurs fans are elitist jerks...but that wouldn't be true, would it?

I'm not an elitist jerk...I'm just a jerk.

Duff McCartney
05-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Besides AD is very familiar with our gameplan, he helped us win a championship.

I dunno about the Spurs gameplan being the same as it was in 99. I think the Spurs offense is different than it was when AD was here, especially with the addition of Manu.

Horry For 3!
05-21-2005, 12:35 AM
I will not be satisfied until the Spurs win the Championship. I will settle for nothing less and never will.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2005, 12:48 AM
I dunno about the Spurs gameplan being the same as it was in 99. I think the Spurs offense is different than it was when AD was here, especially with the addition of Manu.
It was funny that the analysts kept pointing out that AD played for the Spurs like it was giving him some sort of advantage. How many guys on the Spurs now did he play with? Two? It seemed to take away from the great job that he did in the series, which is a little unfair. If Barry was as little help as he was against the Sonics, then AD's experience with the team five years ago means nearly nothing.

adrienne
05-21-2005, 12:48 AM
OV, check your messages.

Dingle Barry
05-21-2005, 12:51 AM

thats plenty fucking sad right there.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2005, 01:30 AM
I'm not an elitist jerk...I'm just a jerk.
I've definitely got the "jerk" part down. Now I'm working on "elitist". :spin

rayray2k8
05-21-2005, 03:09 AM
Please make Amare cry.

Thank you.
:lol :rolleyes
sure sweety, anything else?
like as if we were gonna be a factor in the game.
im not even sure the spurs themselves know about this
site..
But rest assure that the "good-guys" will prevail. :elephant :spin
It will not be easy though.. im gonna continue to grow white hair for
the next few weeks :oops :depressed :lol

Rydia
05-21-2005, 05:48 PM
That should be no problem, we've made Kobe cry, and Jerome James... The real bitches always cry when we eliminate them, there is a longer list but those come to mind first...

hahahahaha I hope they show him crying for his mama on Tv....nothing I mean NOTHING would make me happier. He gets to much, I think Marion is way better....and JJ for that matter.

"Hey Look I am seven feet tall and I can Dunk!" Wow...what skill

TOP-CHERRY
05-21-2005, 06:05 PM
*Sigh* Those Kobe tears were priceless.
And Fisher's were not that bad either. ;)

slayermin
05-21-2005, 07:35 PM
I really feel like if Terry challenged Nash on that three at the end of regulation, he would have missed it. Then in game seven, anything could happen. Dirk was due for a monster game and maybe he would finally come through.

Anyway, I think the Mavs will be a force to be reckoned with in the future unless Cuban blows it all up like he always does.

adrienne
05-21-2005, 08:48 PM
All Mavs management has been pretty adament that they want to keep this team intact....moreso than usual...but of course things could still change.

jalbre6
05-21-2005, 09:00 PM
It sucks that the Mavs lost. Besides my own personal hope to watch a couple of Spurs WCF games, life in DFW is just much better when the Mavs are still around. My boss is less evil. Women wear tight little Dirk jerseys. I get to laugh at Napoleon Dynamite time-out sketches. And most of all, less talk about the Cowboys.

Bandwagon or not, people here got behind the team and it can only enhance the DAL/SA rivalry. I think finally the Mavericks organization have crossed the line between "pretty good for a few years, but still bridesmaids" to "perrenial juggernaut". They aren't going away anytime soon, and that will only make the Spurs more competitive with the recent re-emergence of the Rockets as well.

Besides, Texas NBA ball totally trumps Cali NBA ball now. And that is pretty badass considering last season or 2002-2003.

red kryptonite
05-21-2005, 09:52 PM

Hey Tpark,

Wait a second. What happened to Aggie was right, I was wrong. I give up the Spurs can't win. - ??? All that happened was the Spurs won at home and then eeked one out in Seattle. Now you've gone from no way, no how to a sweep of the explosive Suns? What's going on?

T Park
05-21-2005, 09:55 PM
SPurs had the huge regular season, Lakers had a good one, it was a hyped up by everyone and the Lakers come in on the road, and win two in SA, then win huge in LA

Ill ignore all the T Park jumping the bandwagon BS, and ask once again.

Does not everyone see the idenitcal intricies in this???

Im sorry its UNCANNY!!!

red kryptonite
05-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Tpark,

It's not like some off the charts parallel - more of a coincidence. So I guess you are retracting your Aggie was right, I was wrong statement?

T Park
05-21-2005, 10:13 PM
what aggie said about games 3 and 4 were right.

So no.

BTW, the uncanny gets uncannier.

Derek Anderson gets hurt early in the second round against??? Dallas

Joe Johnson gets hurt early in the second round against???????? Dallas

GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutalis
05-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Amare is a talented young star but is about to get a dose of reality in more wasys than one.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2005, 10:17 PM
what aggie said about games 3 and 4 were right.

Wait a minute. When you were agreeing with Aggie, it was about Pop needing to be replaced - not about games 3&4.

red kryptonite
05-21-2005, 10:17 PM
What happened to your signature? What did it say again?

T Park
05-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Ill never win this arguement might as well give up now.

red kryptonite
05-21-2005, 10:24 PM
Wait, what arguement? I was just asking you questions? I'm just unsure because I percieved two different stances. I'm just requesting your thoughts.