Just uploaded a vid of spurs highlights in the first quarter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2XRfD9nOIo

Sorry about the language, just use the mute button :lol

Anyways enjoy!

btw blair is a beaaaaaaaaaaast!

SenorSpur
10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

and yes, Blair most certainly is a BEAST!

I like him in the starting lineup. Sure, the Spurs will be fielding a much shorter frontline, but Blair's energy will help them to get off to a fast start at the beginning of games.

ElNono
10-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Thanks. The first quarter was bar none the best of the game for the Spurs.

mingus
10-08-2010, 07:49 PM
i missed the 1st quarter, so thanks.

one thing about RJ: the miss he had was in and out; it's a good thing he's not mising left or right. he also has a good arc on the ball now. the three he made looked silky smooth and hopefully it's sign of things to come. the pass to Blaire was sweet, even though i don't expect to see that from RJ regularly.

#2!
10-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Blair's energy, hustle, and raw desire to outperform his opponent remind me of the role Manu had his first couple of years before he became an established cornerstone of the team in 04/05 (manu still does those things of course, but with something in his on-court demeanor switched to being more serious and less raw - probably timmy rubbing off on him like the dime magazine article says:lol).

DeJuan looks to be the high-octane glue guy the spurs have been needing. Leaping out of bounds to save a loose ball, in the 1st quarter(!), and then coming back in to finish the play with a dunk. And those hands are magnets for the ball.:wow

elemento
10-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Blair is such a beast

Gotta love him

Ditty
10-08-2010, 11:08 PM
damn parker looks great

silverblackfan
10-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Nice clip. Thanks. Blair looked great and the offense looked very smooth.

TJastal
10-09-2010, 05:41 AM
i missed the 1st quarter, so thanks.

one thing about RJ: the miss he had was in and out; it's a good thing he's not mising left or right. he also has a good arc on the ball now. the three he made looked silky smooth and hopefully it's sign of things to come. the pass to Blaire was sweet, even though i don't expect to see that from RJ regularly.

Mingus, I'll have to agree with you after seeing the proof myself. Jefferson's shooting mechanics look much better than last year. He does indeed look a few pounds lighter and in better shape as well. He looked pretty svelte out there, in contrast to the practice photos I saw just recently where he looked extremely bloated and overweight.

I hope this pays off in tangible results soon. A more effective RJ than last year would really take a heap of pressure of the big 3 and help alot.

ceperez
10-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Nice high quality video.

Thanks!

Blair's is a mutant. His reaction speed is unbelievable, and he's hands are really quick.

MullinFan
10-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Parker and Blair both looked great, and Timmy looked very active. Offense looked very smooth, and their spacing was perfect!

silverblk mystix
10-09-2010, 08:34 AM
without seeing the defensive side, since these were mainly offensive highlights, I would hope Blair keeps the starting job and Splitter & Hill come in as the #6 & #7 guys.

Parker looks like he will dominate if he's healthy.

8FOR!3
10-09-2010, 08:54 AM
I noticed Jefferson as well, his shot mechanics are so much smoother, not just than last year, but in all stages of his career. Not to mention he looks to be in the best shape he's been in a while.

Blair against Yao was also great. :lol Every time Yao got the ball, it was getting swiped.

#2!
10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Did the Spurs get new warmups as well as jerseys? I like them.