PDA

View Full Version : MLB Umps

RedsLakers24
10-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Fuck Them They Are Worse Then NBA Refs

EricB
10-08-2010, 09:00 PM
:lol boo freakin hoo

Suck it up Reds fan. Just cause your getting b slapped by the Phillies doesn't mean its the ump's fault.

The ump's didn't throw the ball to second like Rolen did, nor did the umps give up 7 runs.

ducks
10-08-2010, 09:02 PM
speaks the person who young struck out but was called a ball and then the next pitch hit a 3 run homerun
rays could have came back 2-0 5 nothing not so much

RedsLakers24
10-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Did you see the ball hit utley?????? he was also out at second. The Reds sucked tonight on Defense, but the Umpires helped the Phllies on the 7 to get the lead

ducks
10-08-2010, 09:09 PM
another blown call guy was safe on first
cox ejected

giant player was off base

posey on the radio today said it was a good thing instant replay was not in play or he would been out last night on his steal

only run last night

need more replay in mlb or fans willl quite watching

RedsLakers24
10-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Reds lost cause of Rolen and Phillips on defense, but the umpires also helped the Phillies in th 7th. Another blown call was yesterday agaisnt the Twins, the at bat to Berkman, which also affected the outcome of the game

ducks
10-08-2010, 09:19 PM
this is by far the worse umps in baseball playoffs in a long time

RedsLakers24
10-08-2010, 09:55 PM
LOL, Utley just said the ball didnt hit him, which is what started the rally in the 7th, fuck MLB Umps

4>0rings
10-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Somebodies gettin' paid.

EricB
10-09-2010, 01:27 AM
heres an idea.

Play better.

ducks
10-09-2010, 11:02 AM
would you say that if young was a tampa bay guy then he hit that homerun for them instead

ducks
10-09-2010, 06:16 PM
another blown call
in favor of the rangers
he was out on second

Obstructed_View
10-09-2010, 08:40 PM
The Reds shouldn't have errored the game away to the other team. I'm not sure how anyone can claim that the calls had any impact on the outcome. The game wasn't even close.

RedsLakers24
10-10-2010, 01:47 AM
The Reds shouldn't have errored the game away to the other team. I'm not sure how anyone can claim that the calls had any impact on the outcome. The game wasn't even close.

7th inning, reds were winning 4-2, Chapman was dominating Utley, he had him in an 0-2 count, he threw a high pitch, umpire said it hit Utley when it didnt, Utley even said it after the game the ball didnt hit him, then Chapman strikes out Howard, then Werth grounds out to Rolen, that would have ended the inning if the correct call would have been made on Utley, meaning the reds wouild have been winning 4-2 in the 8th still which changes the game, soit had a big impact, did you even see the game??. The Blown calls helped the Phillies win the game.

Obstructed_View
10-10-2010, 02:06 AM
7th inning, reds were winning 4-2, Chapman was dominating Utley, he had him in an 0-2 count, he threw a high pitch, umpire said it hit Utley when it didnt, Utley even said it after the game the ball didnt hit him, then Chapman strikes out Howard, then Werth grounds out to Rolen, that would have ended the inning if the correct call would have been made on Utley, meaning the reds wouild have been winning 4-2 in the 8th still which changes the game, soit had a big impact, did you even see the game??. The Blown calls helped the Phillies win the game.

So how exactly would they have called Utley out again? Sounds to me like the count would have been 1-2. It's okay, you're searching for an excuse for your team's overwhelming failure, so it's not surprising that you had to fantasize a scenario where the inning was over, particularly since you characterize two strikes looking as "dominating".

BTW, it was 4-3 in the sixth, and Chapman didn't pitch until the seventh. Did you even see the game?

RedsLakers24
10-10-2010, 02:47 AM
So how exactly would they have called Utley out again? Sounds to me like the count would have been 1-2. It's okay, you're searching for an excuse for your team's overwhelming failure, so it's not surprising that you had to fantasize a scenario where the inning was over, particularly since you characterize two strikes looking as "dominating".

BTW, it was 4-3 in the sixth, and Chapman didn't pitch until the seventh. Did you even see the game?

Yeah it was 4-3, my bad, but let say Utley did get on with a hit, and 1-2 is a pitchers count, so he dominted him, Utley even said he couldnt see the ball, but when he got on he was out on 2nd base when Werth hit the ball, theres even pics that show he was out. Umps blew this game, and I Did say Chapman pitched the 7th inning.

crc21209
10-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Yeah it was 4-3, my bad, but let say Utley did get on with a hit, and 1-2 is a pitchers count, so he dominted him, Utley even said he couldnt see the ball, but when he got on he was out on 2nd base when Werth hit the ball, theres even pics that show he was out. Umps blew this game, and I Did say Chapman pitched the 7th inning.

:cry

yavozerb
10-10-2010, 07:35 AM

I'm all for the reds in this series, but 4 errors is ridiculous and in no way should a W be rewarded for playing such bad defense.

Obstructed_View
10-10-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm all for the reds in this series, but 4 errors is ridiculous and in no way should a W be rewarded for playing such bad defense.

Which is all I'm saying. You can't play Keystone Cops defense like that, hemmhorage runs and then bitch about the calls.

RedsLakers24
10-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Which is all I'm saying. You can't play Keystone Cops defense like that, hemmhorage runs and then bitch about the calls.

Reds making the errors still doesnt excuse the umps from making the correct call/.

Jose Canseco
10-11-2010, 08:28 AM
They been fairly poor in general. But what are you going to do? Expand replay to review every single close play? Every game would be 5+ hours. Baseball has always had a human element to it when it comes to officiating. Bad calls are made all the time. When it's against your team, it sucks. When it favors your team, you'll say, "oh well, I'll take it." Bitching about calls is pointless, especially when they were booting the ball all over the field. Really good teams overcome a couple bad calls. It's not like the Reds ever had a chance anyway with the way Philly was pitching. Don't get so juiced about it.