PDA

View Full Version : Are you morons seriously talking smack over preseason games?

DazedAndConfused
10-08-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm mean seriously, WTF. PRE-SEASON GAMES ARE MEANINGLESS.

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 08:37 PM
After June 17th they've no other choice.

Dr House
10-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Oh man, you have to feel sorry for these peasants. All they have to hold on to is.......

Oh what was that? I think Kobe just made another jumper!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

You guys already live in the armpit of the US it must suck to not have any sports teams to show for it. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO ENJOY YOUR ONE OUTLET TO YOUR LONELINESS???? :ROLLIN

Here in LA we got it all. The glamorous lifestyle, the girls, and the 16 time World Champions Laker of Los Angeles. Things keep getting better and better for Laker Fans and worse and worse for Spurfan.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Are you seriously defending your team over a preseason loss on a Friday night?

How glamorous. Your girls must love these posts.

Pelicans78
10-08-2010, 09:07 PM
I'll say it now. Hornets will own the Grizz tomorrow night. Ariza will lockdown Gay, Okafor will cockblock Gasol in the paint, West will pimp-slap Zebo up and down the floor, Thornton will expose Mayo for the fraud he is, and CP3 will explain to Conley how a top 5 pick runs the show. Fuck you Memphis, Elvis is dead, bitches.

Dr House
10-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Are you seriously defending your team over a preseason loss on a Friday night?

How glamorous. Your girls must love these posts.

Oh man, look at this little butthurt Spurfan. Can anybody blame him?:lmao:lmao:lmao

We in LA have it all, don't be mad that I have more money than you, peasant. Not to mention I get to watch my team win titles on top if it all. If your lucky, maybe I won't fire you one day once you end up working for me.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Oh man, look at this little butthurt Spurfan. Can anybody blame him?:lmao:lmao:lmao

We in LA have it all, don't be mad that I have more money than you, peasant. Not to mention I get to watch my team win titles on top if it all. If your lucky, maybe I won't fire you one day once you end up working for me.Ah, just another Californian who saw a movie star at the restaurant where he works so he thinks he's a movie star too.

It's ok, man. Bragging about money you don't have on the internet on a Friday night is very glamorous. :toast

You'll probably end up moving here like thousands of other Californians. That's ok too. Movie star will occasionally show up in the restaurants you'll work at here too.

Ace
10-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Stop talking about my team :cry

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-08-2010, 09:21 PM
You know things aren't going your way when you're arguing with someone's troll who's mocking another poster.

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 09:28 PM
.........or, when you let the Heat take your pants down and make ya like it.

HeatBurn305
10-08-2010, 09:30 PM
......or that time me and you were waiting for Duncan outside of the Chuckbox::::luva waiting in the car, the chloroform rag at hand.

He's out, and he's stayin out.

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 09:31 PM
My altered ego of a Friday nite.

I God's!

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Kori-&-Light

In the shadows of Texas
her body in grace
lines & circles
warm & white
the lyrics of her children
the stammers of her Board
brightly lit rooms of white
the beginnings of life
and the clock with no hands
Kori, in the light of Texas

- Culburn

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2010, 09:55 PM
sons as much as i enjoy seeing the lakers lose i wanted them to win anytime an NBA team loses to the shitty as Euro teams they should be shamed.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2010, 09:56 PM
You know things aren't going your way when you're arguing with someone's troll who's mocking another poster.All four of them are trolls?

Kori Ellis
10-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Kori-&-Light

In the shadows of Texas
her body in grace
lines & circles
warm & white
the lyrics of her children
the stammers of her Board
brightly lit rooms of white
the beginnings of life
and the clock with no hands
Kori, in the light of Texas

- Culburn

It has come to my attention that you are misbehaving. Please stop ruining basketball threads (not this one) with nonsense. Thanks.

BlackSwordsMan
10-08-2010, 11:04 PM
mama kori make all the mean men go bye bye :(

Giuseppe
10-08-2010, 11:13 PM
It has come to my attention that you are misbehaving. Please stop ruining basketball threads (not this one) with nonsense. Thanks.

Understood.

Greg Oden
10-09-2010, 01:43 AM
wait, did ChumpDumper of all people just get trolled?

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-09-2010, 03:03 AM
All four of them are trolls?

I'm not gonna give him away but Dr House is a MavFan troll making fun of the origianl DrHouse.

Like I said, I'm not gonna give him away, but most people who post in the NBA forum know who Dr House really is. You weren't arguing with a real poster. Lesson learned/.

namlook
10-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Who will win the pre-season championship? :lmao

DAF86
10-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Pre-season games or not, Kobe does seem old.

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I just thank Christ he didn't waste a single day in college.

milkshakeballa
10-09-2010, 07:36 PM

get off your fucking high horse

your forum is a piece of fucking shit

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Milky, speaking only for myself, she is correct in this case. If I was in the right, I'd cite it and counter. I know this because this is the same MO that I've experienced in a myriad of stops over the past 15 years. I can be an insufferable asshole if left without governance.

It's her road.

milkshakeballa
10-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Milky, speaking only for myself, she is correct in this case. If I was in the right, I'd cite it and counter. I know this because this is the same MO that I've experienced in a myriad of stops over the past 15 years. I can be an insufferable asshole if left without governance.

It's her road.

10-4.

Accept my retraction of my previous statement Kori.

Proceed'

Venti Quattro
10-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Lots of people here have been craving for basketball since August. Or for things to troll about.