PDA

View Full Version : Spam

Ace
10-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey what's up? I was just reading some of your posts on here, and I loved your posting. I actually just started up my own NBA only site, and I was wondering if you would join it? I need some more fans passionate about the NBA to make this site one of the best all around NBA sites on the web, so you joining would definitely be awesome for us! If you do want to join here is the link,

http://courtsidechampions.com/index.php

and please know that I am not trying to pry you away from this site in any way, shape, or form. Honestly, I would love to have NBA fans at my site, but please understand that this isn't trying to take over all this sites members, I want our sites to be close, and kind of like sister forums, so when you join mine, you can post there as much as you want, but also keep posting here!

That being said, I won't take up any more of your time. I hope to see you join over at Courtside Champions! Thanks for reading and visiting .

TheLoneGranger33
Courtside Champions Owner

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2010, 01:33 PM
:lmao a few of my trolls got that PM

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 01:42 PM
I'd better keep that URL a little handy.

tee, hee.

Gold Tooth Carl
10-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Aww hell naw, Koriwhat dun started his own site...he shouldda named it courtsidecalftats.com

skut_farkus
10-09-2010, 01:44 PM
lets troll the shit outta that fuck:lol

Gold Tooth Carl
10-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Cul, we should start our own site. I already have the name for it. Congress might not like us soon after.

www.mycalculusstinksjustlikemyass.com (http://www.mycalculusstinksjustlikemyass.com)

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Cul, we should start our own site.

I'm expendable, Luva, but, without you this Board would be bereft of quality.

Jesus, Mother Mary & Joseph, can ya imagine it?

Kori Ellis
10-09-2010, 10:07 PM
LOL The guy sent me the same PM too :lol

I went to his board and PM'd him to tell him to stop.

TinTin
10-09-2010, 10:22 PM
The way they set up their discussion into eastern, western conference and their subdivisions is horrible

TinTin
10-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Woah, I just saw an orlando magic fan

duncan228
10-09-2010, 10:32 PM
LOL The guy sent me the same PM too :lol

I went to his board and PM'd him to tell him to stop.

:lol Does that mean we're not going to be sister forums?