PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans, who stops Lebron and Wade?

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Serious question. Do you put Artest on Wade? Kobe on Lebron? Vice versa?

Haslem can rough Gasol, Odom is not going to stop Bosh.

Your move

HeatTheBestEver
10-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Nigga, you serious?

Ain't nobody stopping the Heat. Lakers scrubs, Artest is a faggot, and Kobe is a rapist.

We in that thang!

Jose Canseco
10-09-2010, 02:09 PM
No team can stop both LeBron or Wade. No team can really stop either one. What the Lakers will have to do is hope Artest does a pretty good job containing one and Kobe can do his best to come close to matching the other scoring-wise and that the Laker frontcourt dominates the Heat's frontcourt. Lakers will have to pound it inside, dominate the glass, and get a lot of easy scores inside. If they do that, stopping both Wade and LeBron might not be a complete necessity. It will be tough but Lakers are capable of doing it.

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Just don't wet your diapers when the Celtics set your ass.

Jelloisjigglin
10-09-2010, 02:49 PM
You ain't getting past the Celtics so this is irrelevant.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Let LeBron and Wade get theirs and shut everyone else down.

TheManFromAcme
10-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Nigga, you serious?

Ain't nobody stopping the Heat. Lakers scrubs, Artest is a faggot, and Kobe is a rapist.

We in that thang!

Outstanding analysis. Move over Doug Collins:rolleyes :rolleyes

xellos88330
10-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I thought Wade was already injured...

Ashy Larry
10-09-2010, 07:11 PM

this. let them get theirs. Contain soft ass Bosh. And if the Lakers role players top the Heat's role players, then:

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

they'll start working on number four ......

Ace
10-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Lebron and Wade attack the rim relentlessly trying to get the Lakers bigs in foul trouble and hit open shooters. Make Kobe work on D and play physical D with the Lakers bigs.

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Gasol will use the crown of Haslem's head as a rifle sight.

Ashy Larry
10-09-2010, 07:27 PM
you already know they're (LeBron and Wade) will just throw themselves into our bigs and the automatic whistle will come out - even if they're out of control.

aySGUzzxjGE

Giuseppe
10-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Let's see 'em try that stunt Vs. the Celtics, Ashy. No way, Jose'.

LkrFan
10-10-2010, 01:31 AM
This thread can't be serious. Mitch Kupchak has added multiple quality perimeter defenders to this roster. Off the top of my head, here are the people that will check your "perimeterly oriented" big 3:

LeHype - Artest, Barnes, Kobe, LO
Wade - Kobe, Brown, Barnes, Artest
Bosh - Pau, LO, Rat

Before you even attempt to talk shit, we were the #1 rebounding team in the playoffs last year and the #1 overall defensive team. If your team can't rebound, you can't run out on the break. Your big 3 are perimeter players with no post game. The funny part about it is your best shooter is your "PF" - who we all know is really a SF. Pau will beast him.

Back to your big 3. The Lakers improved their perimeter defense exponentially. Then we still have swatters behind them just in case one of them get by our perimeter players. The Lakers have quality defensive depth. We even upgraded our PG position. No, Blake is no CP3, but can you name one all-star PG that ever won a ring with a PJ-coached team? Me neither. Yet we are perennially amongst the top 5 in assists per game since PJ took over as HC of the Lakers.

Let's look at the other side of that coin. Wade will have to check Kobe - so he will have hell on both sides of the court. There will be no breaks whatsoever. Bosh will have to check Pau. Given how Pau destroyed the Celtics (a much tougher defensive team than the Heat) you guys are in trouble. I even expect Ron to take LeHype down on the block now that he is a little more comfortable in the triangle.

Depth is another issue. You guys will have to play your big 3 45 minutes apiece because if they sit, y'all in deep shit. Mike Miller and House are gunners but they are also matadors. Haslem is tough, but is too short to do any real damage to our frontline.

How about the Lakers bench? Blake will allow our bench players to go into their regular roles. Sasha will only have to catch and shoot. Shannon will catch and finish. LO will do his thang as well. Rat will be in there to put some hard fouls on any of your guys that sneak into the lane.

We have no less than 5 quality players that can go on the block, post up, and do damage: Pau, Bynum, Kobe, LO, and Artest. In the playoffs, you win the game with defense, rebounding, and in the halfcourt. The Lakers dominated in all of those areas and can more than battle your full court spurtability.

I don't see any way that the Heat beat the Lakers. They can't outrun us. Hell we play in the West where teams like the Thunder and the Suns dwell. What do these two teams have in common? They both lost to the champs. I see no reason why the Lakers don't defeat the Heat just the same. If not for Stern, I'd call a sweep, but I'm calling it now: Lakers 4, Heat 2. And that's being generous**.

**If y'all get past the Celtics that is. :toast

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Serious question. Do you put Artest on Wade? Kobe on Lebron? Vice versa?

Haslem can rough Gasol, Odom is not going to stop Bosh.

Your move

no one has to stop them they will do this on their lonesome. Wade is way to sensitive and this will lead to the Miami breakdown. For a player to have this kind of insight: " There's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games" - D. Wade

When I read between the lines this ultimately tells me that Wade won't be able get over his emotions when Lebronze takes the fans "hearts" and he becomes the soul of the team. This is will funny but sad. Wade is reposnsible for the only title the team will ever get which is the one they have but will play 2nd fiddle to Lebron the rest of his career. Wade will meltdown because of this he's too sensitive it's simply inevitable.

When Boston's big 3 got together in 2008 all three of them had their ego's crushed by a decade of losing...they had all accepted lesser roles of deferment. Lebronze has already said he's not deferring.

It's proven that Bosh can't defend quality big men. He simply can't do it. He looks all world with no real big down low. The self implosion will be easier than you think. :lol and man do I have plans to clown the Heat fans...

Ace
10-10-2010, 09:01 AM
This thread can't be serious. Mitch Kupchak has added multiple quality perimeter defenders to this roster. Off the top of my head, here are the people that will check your "perimeterly oriented" big 3:

Bosh - Pau, LO, Rat

Before you even attempt to talk shit, we were the #1 rebounding team in the playoffs last year and the #1 overall defensive team. If your team can't rebound, you can't run out on the break. Your big 3 are perimeter players with no post game. The funny part about it is your best shooter is your "PF" - who we all know is really a SF. Pau will beast him.

Back to your big 3. The Lakers improved their perimeter defense exponentially. Then we still have swatters behind them just in case one of them get by our perimeter players. The Lakers have quality defensive depth. We even upgraded our PG position. No, Blake is no CP3, but can you name one all-star PG that ever won a ring with a PJ-coached team? Me neither. Yet we are perennially amongst the top 5 in assists per game since PJ took over as HC of the Lakers.

Let's look at the other side of that coin. Wade will have to check Kobe - so he will have hell on both sides of the court. There will be no breaks whatsoever. Bosh will have to check Pau. Given how Pau destroyed the Celtics (a much tougher defensive team than the Heat) you guys are in trouble. I even expect Ron to take LeHype down on the block now that he is a little more comfortable in the triangle.

Depth is another issue. You guys will have to play your big 3 45 minutes apiece because if they sit, y'all in deep shit. Mike Miller and House are gunners but they are also matadors. Haslem is tough, but is too short to do any real damage to our frontline.

How about the Lakers bench? Blake will allow our bench players to go into their regular roles. Sasha will only have to catch and shoot. Shannon will catch and finish. LO will do his thang as well. Rat will be in there to put some hard fouls on any of your guys that sneak into the lane.

We have no less than 5 quality players that can go on the block, post up, and do damage: Pau, Bynum, Kobe, LO, and Artest. In the playoffs, you win the game with defense, rebounding, and in the halfcourt. The Lakers dominated in all of those areas and can more than battle your full court spurtability.

I don't see any way that the Heat beat the Lakers. They can't outrun us. Hell we play in the West where teams like the Thunder and the Suns dwell. What do these two teams have in common? They both lost to the champs. I see no reason why the Lakers don't defeat the Heat just the same. If not for Stern, I'd call a sweep, but I'm calling it now: Lakers 4, Heat 2. And that's being generous**.

Funny thing is you actually put thought into that post :lol

TinTin
10-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Funny thing is you actually put thought into that post :lol

Brown for dpoy

Nahtanoj
10-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Nobody can stop Wade when he decides to drive and do that spin stuff allakazam whistles.. if you look at his career, only injuries have ever stopped Wade.

LeBron will be stopped by the only person that has ever stopped LeBron, that is LeBron himself.

And Bosh should probably only worry about stopping other guys, since he has never done that ever.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Let's just hope that the Celtics can act like somebody and put the stopper in the bottle on the Heat.

Muser
10-10-2010, 10:43 AM

Bosh - Pau, LO, Rat

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 11:03 AM
First of all, I'm serious. Its a legitimate question, how are you guys going to stop Lebron and Wade? Durant and Westbrook gave the Lakers problems last year, how will the Lakers prepare for Wade and Lebron? Barnes is too skinny, Artest is too slow, and Odom is unreliable, they can never check Lebron on their best defensive day. Kobe is a step slower so he's not going to stop Wade either, especially not Shannon Brown or Vujacic.

The Heat does lack size, this much is true, but Bosh, Lebron, Haslem aint chopped liver, thats a formidable frontcourt. Juwan Howard and Ilgauskas are also serviceable. I mean the Lakers have Theo Ratliff to backup Andrew Bynum (assuming he's healthy) for crying out loud, and they are hoping Caracter can give them meanigful minutes when Pau Gasol is gassed out and Lamar Odom is in foul trouble.

Perimeter players always burns the Lakers and the Heat has two of the best at the same time. So, I ask again, whats your move?

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Let's just hope that the Celtics can act like somebody and put the stopper in the bottle on the Heat.
The Celtics are yesterday's news, just like the Lakers will be "Oh so 2010"

Wade's numbers in 5 Games agasint Boston last year

33.2 PPG
56.4% FG
40% 3FG
5.6 APG
6.8 RPG

Imagine those numbers again, swallow it, digest and process it in your brain. Now add Lebron James and Chris Bosh in the mix. How does it taste? Yes, thats the flavor of sourgrapes and NBA Finals 2008 bitterness bursting in your mouth at the same time.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Celtics does have tremendous size. Too bad, its dead weight considering its coming from Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal. :lol

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Imagine those numbers again, swallow it, digest and process it in your brain. Now add Lebron James and Chris Bosh in the mix. How does it taste?

It ain't luncheon at the Chuckbox, I assure you.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Simply rely on Bynum's size to create a mismatch. I guess this concludes the mindset of Laker fans.

Ace
10-10-2010, 11:38 AM
It ain't luncheon at the Chuckbox, I assure you.

What's with the chuckbox?

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 11:40 AM
What's with the chuckbox?
Kobe's 6/24 Game 7 NBA Finals performance.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 11:40 AM
It serves the best burger in the metro area. It's in Tempe, by ASU so you also get to see some nice trim at the same time.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 11:41 AM

Where he rang for his 5th NBA World Championship.

Ace
10-10-2010, 11:47 AM

I'm sure we'll see many of those dominating performances out of Kobe this year. The inevitable decline.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Though it was sweet after that high hard screen last season you ran on him---Kobe came back and stuck it in your eye.

I thought Wade was gonna cry.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Lebron and Wade attack the rim relentlessly trying to get the Lakers bigs in foul trouble and hit open shooters. Make Kobe work on D and play physical D with the Lakers bigs.

Kobe will shut down Wade...all he has to do is give Wade the 3-4 ft treatment like he does Rondo. Wade may be a better jump shooter than Rondo but he's not a closer. Kobe will post Wade's ass up all day and over the top. Bump his ass in the lane for the and 1. Wade simply can't guard Kobe and with shot blocking Laker bigs the ratio of fouls to blocks will be in the neighborhood of 2:1.5 ( in laymen's terms for every 2 fouls 1.5 blocks. on avg.

Artest and Barnes as wing defenders will nullify Lebronze. With a year under his belt to study the triangle and also no longer having to deal with plantar fascitis in his foot like he did last year Artest will beast on defense. Remember Artest's defense is as good as Lebron's offense. Plus Artest can score. Artest is stronger than Lebron. So Artest can and will muscle him around and cause him to exert energy. Also from an offensive standpoint Artest can be a 1st option on some teams but on most teams he's a 2 or 3. This doesn't bode well for Miami..Lebronze will have to work on the defensive end against a stronger, and hungrier guy in the post. Just ask Paul Pierce what happened.

Pau will cause Bosh to change from ice cream to whipped topping. All day long Bosh will not have an answer. Left or Right hand. Top of the key or baseline. Pau will rape that boys ass raw.

Odom -- an extra world champ big we can throw at whomever. Odom can gaurd Lebron with his length or defend Bosh with his size...it doesn't matter Lakers have mismatches all over the court and Phil will exploit everyone of them...

Healthy Bynum - is just a fucking purple cherry on the golden cake. You guys lose the series without Bynum..With Bynum and we talking wet shit. :lol

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Tell it, Kool!

Quit Hatin'
10-10-2010, 02:04 PM
The ball stops both of them. theres only one ball who gets it? see with the lakers everyone on the team knows who the man is. with the heat not so much, even the fans are split. Lebron already made it clear this is his team and soon enough wade will comment on this. Also Bosh is lebron's lapdog and if lebron says bark he barks.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Tell it, Quit!

Ace
10-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Laker fans really are just that stupid :lol

Ace
10-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Kobe will shut down Wade...all he has to do is give Wade the 3-4 ft treatment like he does Rondo. Wade may be a better jump shooter than Rondo but he's not a closer. Kobe will post Wade's ass up all day and over the top. Bump his ass in the lane for the and 1. Wade simply can't guard Kobe and with shot blocking Laker bigs the ratio of fouls to blocks will be in the neighborhood of 2:1.5 ( in laymen's terms for every 2 fouls 1.5 blocks. on avg.

Artest and Barnes as wing defenders will nullify Lebronze. With a year under his belt to study the triangle and also no longer having to deal with plantar fascitis in his foot like he did last year Artest will beast on defense. Remember Artest's defense is as good as Lebron's offense. Plus Artest can score. Artest is stronger than Lebron. So Artest can and will muscle him around and cause him to exert energy. Also from an offensive standpoint Artest can be a 1st option on some teams but on most teams he's a 2 or 3. This doesn't bode well for Miami..Lebronze will have to work on the defensive end against a stronger, and hungrier guy in the post. Just ask Paul Pierce what happened.

Pau will cause Bosh to change from ice cream to whipped topping. All day long Bosh will not have an answer. Left or Right hand. Top of the key or baseline. Pau will rape that boys ass raw.

Odom -- an extra world champ big we can throw at whomever. Odom can gaurd Lebron with his length or defend Bosh with his size...it doesn't matter Lakers have mismatches all over the court and Phil will exploit everyone of them...

Healthy Bynum - is just a fucking purple cherry on the golden cake. You guys lose the series without Bynum..With Bynum and we talking wet shit. :lol

You literally just make things up.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Wade's strength is his ability to nail the mid range at a particularly high rate, I'd say he's better than anyone not named Kobe or Ray Allen in that range, but he's close, something Rondo couldn't make even if his life depends on him.

Ace
10-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Wade's strength is his ability to nail the mid range at a particularly high rate, I'd say he's better than anyone not named Kobe or Ray Allen in that range, but he's close, something Rondo couldn't make even if his life depends on him.
Anyone who actually watches basketball would know this but you really can't expect much from Laker fans. Beyond Kobe they know little else.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Wade is not a closer? In what universe?

* Records NCAA triple-double (very rare), 29/11/11, to lead Marquette to the Final Four over #1 Kentucky (previously on 26 game win-streak) in the regional finals.

1ST YEAR:

* Round 1, Game 1 2004 playoffs-- hits gamewinning shot in first ever playoff game.
* Round 1, Game 5 2004 playoffs-- (often forgotten)-- with less than one minute left and the score tied, hits 3pter to put Heat in front (The Heat would add a FT and win by 4).
* 2004 ECSFs-- averages team-leading 21 ppg in extending the Pacers (best regular season record in league) to 6 games after most expected a sweep

2ND YEAR:

* 2005 regular season-- expected to be Shaq's sidekick, leads team in scoring and averages 24/5/7. Shaq suffers thigh injury in March which he stated left him at about 30% for the playoffs (and he's never been the same since); Wade takes over team.
* 2005 playoffs Rd. 1-- averages 25/8/6/50% in a sweep of the Nets (joins Jordan and list of 4 other players who posted those numbers in a playoff series)
* 2005 ECSFs-- averages 31/8/7 against Wizards; Shaq sits out half of series.
* 2005 ECFs-- after defending champion Pistons held him to 15 pts in Game, he drops 40, 36, and 28 on them in the next 3 games.
* -----INJURY----- (torn abdominal), Game 5 2005 ECFs, Heat, ahead 3-2, lose series 4-3. (1st major career what-if: what if Wade never gets hurt and collects his first Finals MVP one year ahead in 2005?)

3RD YEAR:

* 2006 regular season-- now the clear first option, averages 27/6/7.
* 2006 ECFs-- averages 26 ppg on 62% shooting.
* 2006 Finals-- averages 35 ppg in comeback series win after Heat down 0-2 and trailed by 13 with 6 mins left in 4th quarter of Game 3; in Games 3-6, averages 39 ppg.

4TH YEAR:

* 2007 regular season-- with Shaq missing the first half of the season, Wade with Jason Kapono as a 2nd option (seriously) averages 29/5/8 through the all-star break keeping the Heat afloat.
* -----INJURY---- (torn shoulder), 1st game after 2007 ASG, Wade rushes back prematurely in time for playoffs and thus never heals until after his 5th year (2nd major career what-if: what if Wade stayed healthy after Shaq returned-- League MVP? Heat repeat?)

SUMMER BETWEEN 5TH AND 6TH YEAR:

* 2008 Olympics-- after his selection was questioned, leads team in scoring overall and also in gold medal game.

6TH YEAR:

* 2009 regular season-- leads a lineup of rookies, role players, and washed-up vets to the #5 seed, leading the league in scoring, averaging 30/5/8, and setting career-highs in points, assists, and blocks; after the break, posts averages of 33/5/8.

7TH YEAR

* 2010 regular season-- though his stats were down from 2009, leads an unimproved Heat team to 47 wins, four more than 2009.
* 2010 playoffs, round 1-- though the Heat lost in 5 games because none of his teammates averaged more than 11 ppg, Wade himself averaged 33 on 56% shooting against the team who went to Game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Barring injury, Wade has always been on Kobe's level but much more efficient.

So again, how do you stop Wade and Lebron? You simply can't let these duo get theirs and hope the rest of their teammates won't show up. The damage and risk is far too great to use that gameplan.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Anyone who actually watches basketball would know this but you really can't expect much from Laker fans. Beyond Kobe they know little else.
Seriously, people seem to think Wade gets 94% of his points from attacking the basket. People, Wade's midrange is one of the best in the league, he's not a pure shooter, but the reason why Wade averages 30+ points a game in the regular season and playoffs at such a high efficiency is because he's capable of scoring in and out.

Ace
10-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Wade, Bosh, and James are basically Kobe's lil bitches. They got tired of getting bitch slapped so they decided to team up and prevent all that bitch slapping that was going on. Good luck. We've already beat so-called big 3's. You have to stop us, not the other way around.

With dominating performance like 6-24...

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 03:37 PM

Bullshit homie...that pussy Ace can't argue a point so he concedes every post whining like a slutty bitch...and looking for homo's to bail him out...but Imma hit ya with some hollow tip lead for a min...:lol the only reason I won't argue Dirk's position this time is because that faggot will never sniff a ring.

You don't have to take my word for it but of the Best Mid-range shooters in the league Wade is not even in the top 25...:lmao not even the TOP 20 muthafucking 5...

25. OJ Mayo | Memphis Grizzlies | 1.6 makes/game | 53.8% assisted
Mayo has always had an advanced pull up game, as he combines his good size with a quick and skilled dribble to get his shots up. Mayo is a very good isolation player who is capable of taking a shot over almost any defender, but the key for his mid-range game is figuring out which shots are his best ones to take during games. Mayo, like other stars, has the ability to hit tough shots from the perimeter but he could move up this list in a big way if he learns the value of shot selection a bit more, which would help him to improve upon his 40 percent shooting and 1.6 makes per game.

24. Ray Allen | Boston Celtics | 1.2 makes/game | 78.9% assisted
Ray Allen also has a side of mid-range to go along with the main dish of 3-pointers that he serves up every night. This season Ray-Ray hit 45 percent from mid-range and made 1.2 shots per game while converting assists on nearly 80 percent of his makes—a sign that he played within the offense and took shots as they came to him.

23. LaMarcus Aldridge | Portland Trail Blazers | 2.1 makes/game | 74.5% assisted
A great spot up shooter from the mid-range, Aldridge converted assists on 75 percent of his spot up makes from the 16-23 foot range last year while making 2.1 per game. Believe it or not, that 75 percent is actually a four-year low for the power forward from Texas on his jumpers, meaning that he might be comfortable putting the ball on the floor, taking a dribble or two and then shooting the jumper. Either way, Aldridge seems to be a mainstay on this list for years to come with his improving jump shooting ability.

22. Chris Kaman | L.A. Clippers | 1.7 makes/game | 90.2% assisted
Kaman spends a lot of time playing the pick-and-roll in the Clippers offense and that is one of the main reasons that he is open to take just over 4 shots from the mid-range area per game. The other reason is that he is good at spacing the floor on drives and is an above adequate shooter from the baseline. Although he doesn’t have a fancy repertoire, Kaman gets the job done from the mid-range by knocking down 1.7 shots per game, a clip of 42 percent.

21. Kevin Durant | OKC Thunder | 2.2 makes/game | 54.2% assisted
He can punish you in so many different ways. One way that is still coming along is his mid-range. He might still be refining his game (he’s 21, for god’s sake) but when he catches the ball after coming off a screen and curls to face the basket, just book it. Durant moves around like a taller Reggie Miller on the floor and wiggles his way to openings without the ball. The small forward shoots 37 percent from the mid-range and averages just over 2 makes per game, both of which are bound to improve in the coming years.

20. Joe Johnson | Atlanta Hawks | 1.9 makes/game | 31.3% assisted
A sharp shooter from just about anywhere, Johnson is adept at using jabs initially to create space and then taking advantage of that space by pulling up on his man. He is an amazing rhythm shooter and he takes advantage of this by easing in to his jump shot at his natural pace very well. He has the ability to step back on his man and shoot tough fading jumpers from all angles (he better for the money he just signed for) with a fluid shot, which explains why he shot 40 percent with 1.8 makes per contest.

19. Tim Duncan | San Antonio Spurs | 1.2 makes/game | 67.8% assisted
Duncan is one of the best mid-range big men of all time, as he has proven over the years that you cannot leave him open from 20 feet and in. This year Duncan shot 43 percent from the mid-range. His patented bank shot has been used for 10+ years now, yet not many other players in the NBA seem to understand that you can make a living by using the backboard properly. One of, if not the best, to ever play his position, Duncan is a great mid-range player.

18. Carlos Boozer | Chicago Bulls | 1.5 makes/game | 86.3% assisted
For a power forward, Boozer shoots the ball well from the mid-range area, knocking down 44 percent of his shots from the area. Boozer is another player who, like Garnett, will knock down the open shot but has a tough time creating for himself in this range, as he hits 86 percent of his shots in this area off the catch. You know fellow list-mate Deron Williams appreciates it.

17. Richard Hamilton | Detroit Pistons | 2.8 makes/game | 79.2% assisted
Rip makes his money in the mid-range by staying in perpetual motion and curling around screens to get open for good shots. Although his Pistons struggled this past season, Hamilton’s mid-range numbers have stayed strong by shooting 43 percent and making nearly 3 shots a game from the area of the court that he earns a living from.

16. Stephen Curry | Golden State Warriors | 2.0 makes/game | 23.8% assisted
Known as a shooter coming out of college, Curry only helped his reputation as a rookie. Playing for an out of control Golden State Warriors team, Curry easily could have jacked up shots left and right and not worried about doing things the right way, but as his mid-range (and shooting numbers in general) show, he didn’t abandon ship but rather just tried to improve the whole time. Curry shot 44 percent from the mid-range, made 2 per game and created 76 percent of those makes off the dribble. This is just the beginning for Steph and we expect him to be much further up the list for years to come.

15. Luol Deng | Chicago Bulls | 2.6 makes/game | 73.0% assisted
A wing scorer, Deng is first known for being athletic and getting to the rack. And then, secondarily, he’s known as an outside player. Although the Chicago Bulls have tried to trade his contract, Deng has proved his whole career that he is a steady mid-range player who is going to make 2+ shots from the area per game. This season was no different as he was sixth in the League in shots made at 2.6 while shooting a solid 40 percent. Deng could raise his percentage if he committed to taking the ball to the rim a few times more or at least trying to get a few feet closer, as he took almost 7 mid-range shots a game.

14. LeBron James | Miami Heat | 2.2 makes/game | 15.7% assisted
LeBron shot 40 percent from the mid-range this past season while shooting 5.4 shots per game in this department, a four-year low. While he has visibly improved his jump shooting ability in every way since he entered the League as an 18-year-old, LeBron can still improve this aspect of his game so much. Unlike Kobe, LeBron does not have the footwork that helps to create easy opportunities. It would be wise for him to work on his footwork, not just in the mid-range, but in the post as well.

13. David Lee | Golden State Warriors | 2.1 makes/game | 81.4% assisted
While playing for Coach D’Antoni Lee got the chance to strut his stuff on Broadway and he made the most of it these past few seasons. When he first came in to the League, Lee could knock down the 15-footer but didn’t seem to have as much confidence as he does now. Lee is able to pick-and-pop and is more than capable of knocking down a jumper off of ball reversals at either the top of the key or in the corner, up to about 20 feet. Lee is getting much more comfortable taking a dribble in to his shot these days, which helps to explain his 43 percent shooting and 2.1 makes from this distance.

12. Amar’e Stoudemire | New York Knicks | 1.6 makes/game | 68.1% assisted
The newest New York Knick is best known for his ability to tear down the rim, but what most people forget is that he has one of the most consistent 18-foot jump shots in the League for a power forward. When put in pick-and-roll sets with that two-time MVP he used to play with, Stoudemire was excellent at popping out and knocking down the open jumper. He doesn’t have much of a dribble pull up game, although he often catches the ball on the pick-and-roll, takes a dribble and then shoots over the defenders from about 10 feet and in. With the added freedom in New York that he used to have in Phoenix though, watch for Amar’e to increase his attempts in the mid-range from the 3.9 per game that he took in Phoenix this past season.

11. Deron Williams | Utah Jazz | 1.8 makes/game | 69.4% assisted
Something people might not know about Williams is that he has gotten a lot better off the catch and shoot in the mid-range, hitting 69 percent of his shots from this area in this manner. Out in Utah, where the pick-and-roll is a way of life for Jerry Sloan’s Jazz, Williams has become an imposing threat to pull up and bury the jumper off the screen for his team, too. Williams favorite spot is the top of the circle, where he pulls up from with regularity. At year’s end, Williams hit 43 percent of his mid-range shots and nearly 2 per contest. He is capable of hitting tough shots going either way off the dribble and is especially dangerous when he gets in to a rhythm using his step-back jumper, which is lethal out to about 20 feet. Williams also excels in the mid-range when he stops on a dime on the fast break near the foul line.

10. Chris Bosh | Miami Heat | 1.9 makes/game | 64.7% assisted
Bosh will bring his polished mid-range game to Miami, where he can knock down open 20-footers, take a dribble left or right to realign himself for a better look, and play pick-and-pop with Dwyane Wade for a few years. If this happens, expect Bosh to be free after screening for Wade consistently, where he will get plenty of easy looks and continue to prove that he is an excellent mid-range player, and should only improve on his 43 percent and 1.9 makes per game for years to come with that great southpaw jumper of his.

9. Brandon Roy | Portland Trail Blazers | 2.2 makes/game | 35.4% assisted
You might not know that Brandon Roy takes most of his shots in the mid-range area, where he attempts 5 per game and knocks in just over 2 to shoot at a 43 percent clip. A suave combo guard who can pull up and knock down a jumper from anywhere inside the arc, Roy is a tough cover in this region because he is also so tough to prevent from getting to the basket. It is the ability to keep his defender off balance, the awareness of knowing what a good shot is and the confidence to pull the trigger that makes him one of the game’s best in the mid-range.

8. Steve Nash | Phoenix Suns | 1.8 makes/game | 8.8% assisted
Like Chris Paul, the component that makes Nash so impressive in this category is his ability to create his own shot. The two-time MVP creates 92 percent of his 1.8 makes per game in this department while also shooting 46 percent. In the mid-range Nash is great pulling up after the pick-and-roll while also having the ability to hit tough running, off-balance fall-aways from all angles. Nash is one of the best shooters of his generation (and ever) and it shows.

7. Derrick Rose | Chicago Bulls | 3.0 makes/game | 34.0% assisted
It might come as a surprise to find out that Derrick Rose took the third most mid-range jumpers in the League, checking in at 6.9 per game. It also might come as a surprise to find out that he made the third most mid-range shots in the League as well, at a pace of 3 per contest. In just his second season in the NBA, Rose has proven that he will take and knock the mid-range shot at a high rate—now he just needs to pick his spots a little bit wiser to decrease those attempts and increase upon his 44 percent.

6. Chris Paul | New Orleans Hornets | 2.2 makes/game | 8.2% assisted
Everybody knows Chris Paul has an incredible floater and pull up jumper, but did you know he also shot 45 percent from the field while making 2.2 shots per game, which broke his previous career high from this area? Shooting 45 percent from this range, especially while creating nearly all of his attempts for himself, is good enough to place him

5. Kevin Garnett | Boston Celtics | 2.2 makes/game | 92.8% assisted
The astounding part about Kevin Garnett in the mid-range? How about the fact that he makes 2.2 shots in this area per game, shoots 46 percent and is assisted on nearly 93 percent of all these makes, making Garnett the X player on our list off the catch. As Garnett has gotten older, one thing is for sure—he can still hit his bread and butter catch-and-shoot in the mid-range.

4. Carmelo Anthony | Denver Nuggets | 2.9 makes/game | 36.0% assisted
When he catches the ball within 20 feet and turns to face the hoop Melo can be an absolute terror to guard. Sporting excellent jab series’, awareness with the ball, quick moves with the ball and the ability to rise up and shoot over defenders, Melo makes easy money in the mid-range game. He makes the third most shots in the League from this area at 2.9, just .1 behind Derrick Rose and Caron Butler and he makes 40 percent of the 7.1 attempts he takes per game. Melo has a natural feel for the mid-range game that could continue to progress if he figures out shot selection just a little bit more.

3. Caron Butler | Dallas Mavericks | 2.9 makes/game | 60.3% assisted
Known for his versatility and slashing abilities, it might surprise some people to see the Wizards Caron Butler near the top 3 of a mid-range rankings, but that is exactly where he stands on this list. Thanks to his ability to knock down open shots in the flow of the offense from the mid-range, Butler earned himself a top-3 ranking. The small forward knocked in 3 shots from this range per game at a clip of 43 percent while hitting 54 percent of them within the flow of the offense. When a team runs the offense through a player like this, it’s a sign that he has great abilities there.

2. Kobe Bryant | L.A. Lakers | 2.5 makes/game | 38.5% assisted
Simply put, Kobe has the best repertoire of anybody in the mid-range. The shots he makes—pull-ups, fadeaways, pivot spin moves, double clutch leaner’s—are all made with such regularity that as an audience, we just keep watching and expecting another ridiculous “Kobe shot.” So what is the main reason behind Kobe shooting 41 percent and hitting 2.5 midrange shots per game? It all starts with his pristine footwork, which he uses to create favorable position to get a good look at the basket. Kobe catches the ball and surveys the floor better than anybody in the game right now, which helps him to outthink his opponents when he makes his move to the spot that he wants to get to. Once he gets to the spot he wants the defender is helpless and you can throw 2 points on the board.

1. Dirk Nowitzki | Dallas Mavericks | 3.8 makes/game | 77.4% assisted
While he might not have the advanced dribble moves to beat players to the spot like guards do, the tall German relies on his size and smooth shooting stroke which allows him to post up and shoot over opponents with ease. He sports a ridiculous fadeaway that ends up in the bottom of the net before the post player even knows what happened. Dirk is also great in catch and shoot situations at any spot from 16-23 feet, where he makes 46 percent on 3.8/8 attempts per game, better than anybody in the game today. Along the same lines, 77 percent of the shots Nowitzki makes are off the pass, a clear design of the offense running through him in his most comfortable spots.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/07/top-25-mid-range-shooters/

Ace
10-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Wade is a lame duck. He won't play hurt. He cries when he's injured. Lebron fakes injuries. How can you put money on two soft ass scrubs like this.

Your putting your money on a declining 6/24 Kobe? Knee surgery at his age will make ensure more performances like that, as you can see already.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Lakers are fairly easy to stop with a healthy lineup, just ask Boston. Celtics had great execution throughout the series, unfortunately of all people, Ron Artest showed up at the most crucial time and cost them a championship.

I think the key is to contain Pau Gasol. This has to be Miami's defensive game plan. Rough him up and put bodies and send double coverage on him. Let Kobe get his (like he did in game 5 last year) and the rest of the triangle goes down the drain.

Heat got it covered, so I ask, what do you do with Lebron and Wade?

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Heat got it covered, so I ask, what do you do with Lebron and Wade?

Hope that Boston can slap 'em upside the cocksucker.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Your putting your money on a declining 6/24 Kobe? Knee surgery at his age will make ensure more performances like that, as you can see already.
Ace, to be honest with you and this just my opinion, I don't really care about Kobe. He's a scorer, he puts up a lot of shots and he's going to get his freebies. Bottomline, he will get his 28-30 PPG.

I would be concern however with Andrew Bynum's knee If I'm a Laker fan. That's their meal ticket to another championship. The way things are going, its not very promising at all. Another bum knee for Bynum means Theo Ratliff and Derick Character will get to strut their stuff.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Here you go talking out of the side of your shit hole again.

:lmao

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
What's our gameplan for tonight Coach?

Let Joe Montana and Jerry Rice get their yards and touchdowns. We'll focus on special teams to block that extra point and stop Ricky Patton from getting his rushing yards.

:lol

Ace
10-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Ace, to be honest with you and this just my opinion, I don't really care about Kobe. He's a scorer, he puts up a lot of shots and he's going to get his freebies. Bottomline, he will get his 28-30 PPG.

I would be concern however with Andrew Bynum's knee If I'm a Laker fan. That's their meal ticket to another championship. The way things are going, its not very promising at all. Another bum knee for Bynum means Theo Ratliff and Derick Character will get to strut their stuff.

Really no point in arguing with Laker fans, they don't understand numbers or simple logic for the matter. Soon they'll resort to trolling and Kool will pull the conversation into something homo.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 03:58 PM
What's our gameplan for tonight Coach?

Let Joe Montana and Jerry Rice get their yards and touchdowns. We'll focus on special teams to block that extra point and stop Ricky Patton from getting his rushing yards.

when Wade cracks the top 25 in mid-range game come and holla at me...

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Really no point in arguing with Laker fans, they don't understand numbers or simple logic for the matter. Soon they'll resort to trolling and Kool will pull the conversation into something homo.

Then you'll lay a 6-24 on us.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 04:02 PM

say nigga...your card is lame and it's pulled....Lakers won back to back with Basically no Center...Bynum been hurt every year WE been to the finals and WE keep winning...that's right you fucked pussy...I said WE...

Ace
10-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Here you go talking out of the side of your shit hole again. The object is to win the series. Kobe had an ok series against a GREAT defense, yet he still averaged 28/8/5 in that series. Kobe will stop Wade, Artest will stop Lebron, and Gasol will stop Ru.
Against that same defense Wade averaged 33/5.6/6.8 with a .564 FG%

Ace
10-10-2010, 04:12 PM
So, you quit? This is no surprise... you just following your leaders. Wade in game 3 of the playoffs last year while PP dropped that jumper in your draws for the winner, and James in the Boston series.

See my sig....

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 04:26 PM
So, you quit?

Luva, just whippin' that Heat ass on the Sabbath.

By God & Sonny Jesus!

Ace
10-10-2010, 04:38 PM
I haven't checked, but I'm willing to bet DWhistle averaged way more free throws than Kobe. And it wasn't against the same defense. Teams get up for Kobe... who the fuck is Wade?

You'd be wrong on that too. In fact Wade's stats are more impressive because the opposing D was able to focus more on him, since he didn't have the stacked team Kobe did. Now your looking foolish and its obvious your butthurt the Heat has taken all the attention away from the Lakers. The sooner you accept that's its over, the better it will be for you in the end.

HeatTheBestEver
10-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Please, nigga

Really ain't no team people should be talking about except da Heat. Lakers just another team full of over the hill scrubs

Ace
10-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Attention? We touring Europe like the Beatles, while Riley has put a gag order on the three stooges.
Touring and embarrassing the US by getting their asses beat by Euros.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Please, nigga

Really ain't no team people should be talking about except da Heat. Lakers just another team full of over the hill scrubs

you gonna love this report I found floating in space...Below is how the destruction of these two clowns will take place. I for one might roll up a nice smoke to this shit...:rollinLadies let the games begin shall we...:hat

Wade can't stay on the floor long enough to maintain his play. Anyway you look at it, Wade is injury-prone.

Over the span of his seven-year career, Wade has missed 103 games and played in just 471 out of a possible 574 games. He's gone through a major shoulder surgery and numerous other notable injuries.

The first preseason game was a reminder of just how fragile Wade really is. Granted, it was just a preseason game, it should still be noted that Wade's injuries could occur at any point in the game due to his reckless driving game.

If Wade suffers an injury for a significant portion of the season, then that will give LeBron that much more time to make the Heat his team. And by the time D-wade makes his return, he would become the sidekick to the new queen of South Beach.

You can bet that LeBron will take control of the ball on most of the possessions in Miami. Sure, Wade will get his fair share of touches, but Wade will become more of an off-the-ball guard, who runs off screens and shoots the ball.

Wade will become the primary ball-handler when LeBron is out of the game but once he returns, Wade will go back to playing off the ball. Wade's not a great mid-range player as I previously mentioned. He's not even in the top 25 ( see link I previously posted)

More cause for friction is the fact that LeBuns is the 2x MVP, not Wade. Wade has a ring with a one-year wonder team in 2006, but has he ever carried a team without another all-star all the way to the NBA finals? No.

The age difference between Wade and LeBron doesn't seem all that big, but it will have a major impact in the coming years.
LeBron is 25 yrs old; Wade is 28 yrs old.
They both signed six-year contracts with the Heat, which means LeBron will be 31 by the time his contract ends and Wade will be 34.

Right from the get-go, LeBron will try and dominate on the Heat, and even if people see Wade as the clear cut leader, LeBron know's Wade's time is limited.

He'll make his teammates in Miami realize this, thus having them give him more respect than Wade. He'll make Spolestra draw plays so he is the focal point of the offense, not Wade. He'll make Pat Riley cater to his every request due to the favor LeBron did for him by coming to the Heat. He'll make the entire Heat front office and coaching staff realize that while there are three superstars on the floor, LeBron clearly runs the show.

LeBron's ego is too big. He simply cannot take a backseat to Wade. As he stated recently in an interview when asked about deferring to Dwyane Wade, "I can't defer", "I don't have a defer mentality."
He knew before coming to the Heat that he could make them his team.

Ace
10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
you gonna love this report I found floating in space...Below is how the destruction of these two clowns will take place. I for one might roll up a nice smoke to this shit...:rollinLadies let the games begin shall we...:hat

Wade can't stay on the floor long enough to maintain his play. Anyway you look at it, Wade is injury-prone.

Over the span of his seven-year career, Wade has missed 103 games and played in just 471 out of a possible 574 games. He's gone through a major shoulder surgery and numerous other notable injuries.

The first preseason game was a reminder of just how fragile Wade really is. Granted, it was just a preseason game, it should still be noted that Wade's injuries could occur at any point in the game due to his reckless driving game.

If Wade suffers an injury for a significant portion of the season, then that will give LeBron that much more time to make the Heat his team. And by the time D-wade makes his return, he would become the sidekick to the new queen of South Beach.

You can bet that LeBron will take control of the ball on most of the possessions in Miami. Sure, Wade will get his fair share of touches, but Wade will become more of an off-the-ball guard, who runs off screens and shoots the ball.

Wade will become the primary ball-handler when LeBron is out of the game but once he returns, Wade will go back to playing off the ball. Wade's not a great mid-range player as I previously mentioned. He's not even in the top 25 ( see link I previously posted)

More cause for friction is the fact that LeBuns is the 2x MVP, not Wade. Wade has a ring with a one-year wonder team in 2006, but has he ever carried a team without another all-star all the way to the NBA finals? No.

The age difference between Wade and LeBron doesn't seem all that big, but it will have a major impact in the coming years.
They both signed six-year contracts with the Heat, which means LeBron will be 31 by the time his contract ends and Wade will be 34.

Right from the get-go, LeBron will try and dominate on the Heat, and even if people see Wade as the clear cut leader, LeBron know's Wade's time is limited.

He'll make his teammates in Miami realize this, thus having them give him more respect than Wade. He'll make Spolestra draw plays so he is the focal point of the offense, not Wade. He'll make Pat Riley cater to his every request due to the favor LeBron did for him by coming to the Heat. He'll make the entire Heat front office and coaching staff realize that while there are three superstars on the floor, LeBron clearly runs the show.

LeBron's ego is too big. He simply cannot take a backseat to Wade. As he stated recently in an interview when asked about deferring to Dwyane Wade, "I can't defer", "I don't have a defer mentality."

So you found somebody as stupid as you. Well in his defense he might not be at that level but very close. Its funny how ever since Lebron decided to come to Miami, Laker fan has done nothing but try to think of reasons the Heat won't succeed. Sorry, but no matter what you think of, it won't stop the inevitable and that's is the Heat ending the Lakers run sending PJ to his retirement. Quite the wishful thinking bunch you are.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Not even close to a blimp.

A blimp. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeatTheBestEver
10-10-2010, 06:23 PM

Nigga, you a hater. Da Heat in this thang and we gonna be racking up the rings for the next decade

Ace
10-10-2010, 06:24 PM
You talk as if we don't have a whole lot of fucking titles over here. You talk as if we're not back2back champs with a better squad than the previous year. The Heat are not even a blimp on our fucking radar. Get out of the first round and then come talk to me.

Living in the past is all you'll have left, so hold on tight.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Chump don't want that help. Chump don't get that help.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Living in the past is all you'll have left, so hold on tight.

Hold on tight to the blimp, Luva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace
10-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Not even close to a blimp.

A blimp. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder what Kori will think about your cheerleading Luva in every thread...

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Ace= Kori's bird dog.

Giuseppe
10-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Nope, I got a ring ceremony in a couple of weeks. Another banner raises to the rafters.

I got my tux, Luva. I'll swing by with Kool and we'll pick ya up.

Ace
10-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Nope, I got a ring ceremony in a couple of weeks. Another banner raises to the rafters. On that same night, you meeting your makers. Great for me, but sucks for you.:lol

Once that game begins its the past and I can see your already holding tight.

Ace
10-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Here you go again, speaking from inexperience. I'm champ until next June. That means I can piss on you whenever I get good-gotdam-ready.
Keep holding...

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Nigga, you a hater. Da Heat in this thang and we gonna be racking up the rings for the next decade

nope...the Heat's inevitable demise will be thanks to bickering and ball control drama ala Shaq and Kobe but this time it will be done without rings...:rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 08:13 PM
and ill shoot up the fuckin car and kill 3 birds with one stone

ever since that whore left you for her brother no less..:lol you been lashing out at the board...I'm her to tell ya vulvaface that I simply understand...

This shit here to cheer you up dog..just for my nigga...it worked wonders for Mo Williams::lol

0CA2Pi4gYxQ

Ace
10-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Do you know why Wade ofter cries from simple injuries, and is always injured? His mother was a heroin addict.
So was yours and look at you. Living vicariously through the Lakers :lol

Ace
10-10-2010, 08:19 PM
How Wade gone guard Kobe and he can't even guard scrubs?

3uafrRpQidE&feature

Kobe guards himself with performances like 6-24 :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Do you know why Wade ofter cries from simple injuries, and is always injured? His mother was a heroin addict.

it aggravates his STD...so he cries..

NBA + WHORES = GHONNAREA (DWYANE WADE STD DRAMA)

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/nba-whores-ghonnarea/

http://www.terezowens.com/dwyane-wade-dealing-with-stds/

THE STD KING

Ace
10-10-2010, 08:31 PM

THE STD KING
Your reaching is getting depression levels. Try to talk basketball and both you bitches get owned and now your bringing up gossip. Its like Spurs fan bringing up rape, pathetic to say the least. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Your reaching is getting depression levels. Try to talk basketball and both you bitches get owned and now your bringing up gossip. Its like Spurs fan bringing up rape, pathetic to say the least. :lmao

nope that greasy face looking nigga is the STD King...:lol...you mad cuz you gotta deep throat that infested dick...:lol

Lebron is the dancing queen and Bosh is just an ugly monster looking SOB...

AhJkWtA-4Y0

Ace
10-10-2010, 08:40 PM
if only I was a white girl...

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 08:43 PM
if only i were Peter Pan...:lol

Ace
10-10-2010, 08:46 PM
if only i were Peter Pan...:lol

I'm sure Giuseppe likes you for who you are.

mingus
10-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Miami won't win it this year. neither will LA, though, so it won't hurt as bad. The Spurs aren't finished with LA. Lakers fans will get to see the third installment this year of the Spurs beating the shit out of LA.

bwahahaha.

Rogue
10-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Nobody is stopping both Wade AND Lebron tbh. Artest may hope to neutralize one or the other but Phil Jackson hasn't come up with a cloning machine, i don't think. One of the super duo will simply distract Artest while the other slashes into paint at will

Ashy Larry
10-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Miami won't win it this year. neither will LA, though, so it won't hurt as bad. The Spurs aren't finished with LA. Lakers fans will get to see the third installment this year of the Spurs beating the shit out of LA.

bwahahaha.

Spurs couldn't beat the Lakers if you took the Sparks and dressed them in Lakers uniforms ...... be happy with that 7 or 8 seed, Shitter, Splitter, Clitter won't make that big of a difference and it's just another year on the old three ........

Ace
10-10-2010, 09:22 PM
I have a suggestion. Go and recruit some Heat fans, that's if you can find any, and come back and try and defend yourself on our turf. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
You bitches are to easy, recruiting is not need. No need to shares my bitches.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 09:28 PM
To All My True Laker Bretheren...MJ shittin bricks...Kobe will replace his name in the history books. MJ one up'ed Magic because of Magic's illness but now Kobe will return the favor by 1 up'ing MJ and returning the Crown to LA as the standard bearer of greatness.

This Vid is for all my true Laker Nation G's:

BuWOLsvICJo

LkrFan
10-10-2010, 09:31 PM

THE STD KING
Rich man purposely doesn't spend a few bucks on some condoms. What a loser! :lmao

Should I call him STD-Wade, or D-Whistle? :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Rich man purposely doesn't spend a few bucks on some condoms. What a loser! :lmao

Should I call him STD-Wade, or D-Whistle? :lol

:lmao not bad we ought to have a contest to name Wade...

but ST.D-Wade is not bad...or how about VD-Wade...or Clap dick Wade...:lol

Ace
10-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Harlem with the goods and as usual LkrFan getting bukkade

Quit Hatin'
10-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Artest hit the weights this summer and is in great shape. He is the same weight as he was the year he won the DPOY and he looks more agile. He will lock up any small forward in the league including lebron.

Quit Hatin'

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 10:16 PM
The Lakers weren't even close to being the #1 defensive team in the playoffs:lol..they were 7th out of 16 in PP/100 allowed, #3 in opponent's FG%, and 9th in opponent's PPG allowed..

The Lakers D can definitely be exploited, as we saw during last year's playoffs..

While it has nothing to do with this argument, Pau didn't destroy Boston at all, even though he was probably the best Laker in the series..

Lebron destroyed Artest on the low block in their matchups last year..Artest literally has no advantages against Lebron on either side of the ball..he has looked very slow and weak when matched up against Lebron..

Offensively, Artest is currently one of the worst starters in the NBA..if he even has any plans ran for him, the Heat win that battle..he would also be going up against Lebron, one of the best 1 on 1 defenders in the NBA, especially against slow players like Artest..

Miami's depth isn't too far off from LA's IMO, especially since there's a good chance of Bynum and Ratliff being out, based on past history..

You can say the same thing about Miami, TBH..Odom is the only impressive player that you named, and he'll most likely have a larger role in the playoffs, since history tells us Bynum will be injured..

Artest is a terrible post-up player, and Bynum will most likely be injured..

Miami will easily have defense and halfcourt offense..rebounding will be a question mark, and that's one of the few advantages the Lakers will have..the Heat also have 3 of the best players in the NBA at drawing fouls, and that will be huge in the playoffs, especially since it could help eliminate LA's size advantage..

Great logic..

since your whole bullshit thesis centers on Bynum being hurt...Let's toss in Wade being hurt (as he usually is) just for grins...:lmao

You heat fans are suffering from what I like to call desert dick syndrome. Basically it equates to never getting pussy...you might have got your jimmy touched once but you never got any real action. Now that a naked bitch is standing at your front door you lose control and nut all ova yourself before getting to fuck. Imagining that you have a team outside of your 3 stooges is laughable. Imagining the Heat bench can rival LA's bench is downright blasphemous...

Listen Heat fans... the LA fans on ST have already horse fucked the shit outta ya...and ya still yapping... what... you want it with no Vaseline...:lol

HarlemHeat37
10-10-2010, 10:18 PM
:lol He looks more agile, uh?..

Where did you see this?..in the preseason game where they lost to the European team?:lol..

There are dozens of stories every off-season about players coming into camp in "the best shape they've ever been" and all kinds of shit..

Artest struggled against Wade, even during his DPOY year, and he hasn't had 1 on 1 success against Lebron(people like to bring up Houston, but Battier did more defensive damage than Artest)..

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2010, 10:29 PM
It's not centered around Bynum being hurt, I'm just pointing out facts..

As I've said before, LA's hopes of beating Miami are entirely based on Bynum's health IMO..he gives them their only consistent mismatch..relying on one of the most injury prone players in NBA history is pretty risky, at least IMO..

Wade has played 79 and 77 games the last 2 seasons, including every playoff game following that:lol..he'll have even less of a chance getting hurt, now that his load is going to be shortened a little..

Wade will be naked mud wrestling with Lebuns for ball control.....you a delusional queer. The only match-up favorable for the Heat is the SF spot with Lebron...there are no other spots your team can legitimately claim let me break it down for you in english:

Kobe > Wade
Fisher > Chalmer or Arroyo
Artest < Lebron
Gasol > Bosh
Bynum > whomever on your team
Odom, Blake, Barnes, Ratliff > Better than your entire bench
Phil Jax> Eric Spoelstra and Riley Combined

Wipe the cum from your eyes and take the ST-DWade balls outta ya mouth son...:lol

Ace
10-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Artest hit the weights this summer and is in great shape. He is the same weight as he was the year he won the DPOY and he looks more agile. He will lock up any small forward in the league including lebron.

Quit Hatin'
Hitting the weights doesn't make him younger.

Ace
10-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Wade will be naked mud wrestling with Lebuns for ball control.....you a delusional queer.
Wipe the cum from your eyes and take the ST-DWade balls outta ya mouth son...:lol
Your calling him the queer?

Ace
10-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Funny thing about Laker fan is they don't even realize when they're being owned so they keep trying :lol

Quit Hatin'
10-10-2010, 11:20 PM

Young enough to stop pierce and durant. Lebron will be no different. plus lebron takes a step back this year anyways. Who knew sharing the ball could be so hard for these ego maniacs.

Quit Hatin'

Ace
10-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Young enough to stop pierce and durant. Lebron will be no different. plus lebron takes a step back this year anyways. Who knew sharing the ball could be so hard for these ego maniacs.

Quit Hatin'

Lebron is the best player in the world, hardly the same. Lebron physically is as strong as Artest, he's much faster and much more explosive. Lol gimmick

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Lebron is the best player in the world

Your basic crock of shit.

Ace
10-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Your basic crock of shit.
Care to provide numbers showing otherwise or are you just trolling?

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 08:58 AM
I better not be doing that with you toadying for Kori.

TinTin
10-11-2010, 09:13 AM

Quit Hatin'

That doesn't make any fucking sense

Quit Hatin'
10-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Lebron is the best player in the world, hardly the same. Lebron physically is as strong as Artest, he's much faster and much more explosive. Lol gimmick

Just last week you were saying how Wade is still the man of the team. Quick change of heart? How can you be the best player in the world, when you ain't even the best player in your team? Lol bandwagoner.

Quit Hatin'

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Lol bandwagoner.

& fink.

ChrisRichards
10-11-2010, 11:24 AM
lebronski and Wade will take turns tapping kobe bryant's ass. he'll shout for help, but pau gasol will be too busy down on his knees playing chris bosh's pecker.

Ace
10-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Just last week you were saying how Wade is still the man of the team. Quick change of heart? How can you be the best player in the world, when you ain't even the best player in your team? Lol bandwagoner.

Quit Hatin'
I should've known a simple minded idiot like yourself wouldn't understand the difference. Lebron is the best player but that doesn't make him the leader.

TheMACHINE
10-11-2010, 11:51 AM
I should've known a simple minded idiot like yourself wouldn't understand the difference. Lebron is the best player but that doesn't make him the leader.

i also thought Wade was gonna be the leader...but slowly, Lebron is proving he is gonna take over the team and Wade is really gonna be Robin. Like Lebron said, he aint gonna defer to anyone.

Ace
10-11-2010, 11:55 AM
i also thought Wade was gonna be the leader...but slowly, Lebron is proving he is gonna take over the team and Wade is really gonna be Robin. Like Lebron said, he aint gonna defer to anyone.

Once Wade comes back he will be the clear leader of the team.

SanAntonioHeat
10-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Duncan is the clear leader of this team...then Wade...then Lebron.

Phillip
10-11-2010, 12:59 PM

not gonna happen.

Bosh isnt exactly a cakewalk to shut down. Mike Miller will get some points, as well as Haslem.

and Bron/Wade are each capable of putting up 50+ any given night.

21_Blessings
10-11-2010, 01:10 PM
but pau gasol will be too busy down on his knees playing chris bosh's pecker.

Shame Bosh will be too busy tossing Bynum's salad to enjoy Pau's generosity.

Kobe has this habit of turning Wade into a gimp when they face off head to head and who the fuck even cares what Miami's second option will be doing.

Dex
10-11-2010, 01:18 PM
If anything, the Lakers are probably the best equipped team in the league for stopping Miami.

As long as he can keep up with his young legs, Kobe will check Wade. Artest will play physical D on Lebron. And Gasol and Bynum should be able to bully Bosh into a bunch of jump shots.

Then it comes down to the battle of the benches, and the Lakers actually have a bench now as compared to the motley crew on the Heat bench.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Let the fabid fanbase begin:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/favorite-player.jpg

Sportcamper
10-11-2010, 03:34 PM
LOL@ the new Celtics/Bulls/Lakers/Heat fans...

Those NBA jackets are expensive...

ChrisRichards
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Shame Bosh will be too busy tossing Bynum's salad to enjoy Pau's generosity.

Kobe has this habit of turning Wade into a gimp when they face off head to head and who the fuck even cares what Miami's second option will be doing.
:lol @ the irony of calling Wade a gimp considering Wade never had a major leg/knee foot injury, bynum on the other hand:lol

and you should worry about lebron james.seriously because matt i hit my wife barnes and ron artests' tremendous footwork is not going to stop him:rollin

If anything, the Lakers are probably the best equipped team in the league for stopping Miami.

As long as he can keep up with his young legs, Kobe will check Wade. Artest will play physical D on Lebron. And Gasol and Bynum should be able to bully Bosh into a bunch of jump shots.

Then it comes down to the battle of the benches, and the Lakers actually have a bench now as compared to the motley crew on the Heat bench.
kobe's legs are toasted.saw the game against barcelona and even sasha vujacic has a much better lateral quickness than kobe at this point. at age 32 with 40,000 minutes, 15 seasons, this dudes last all star caliber season was last year. again, artest can bully skinny kids like durant but he aint going to do nothing against the best player in the game. i mean did bruce bowen ever stopped kobe?

TheMACHINE
10-11-2010, 05:13 PM
:lol @ the irony of calling Wade a gimp considering Wade never had a major leg/knee foot injury, bynum on the other hand:lol

and you should worry about lebron james.seriously because matt i hit my wife barnes and ron artests' tremendous footwork is not going to stop him:rollin

kobe's legs are toasted.saw the game against barcelona and even sasha vujacic has a much better lateral quickness than kobe at this point. at age 32 with 40,000 minutes, 15 seasons, this dudes last all star caliber season was last year. again, artest can bully skinny kids like durant but he aint going to do nothing against the best player in the game. i mean did bruce bowen ever stopped kobe?

blah blah blah...your opinion doesnt matter. Please see "Cavs 2010 Championship" thread for reference.

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
at age 32 with 40,000 minutes, 15 seasons,

and 5 NBA World Championships.

Ace
10-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Let the fabid fanbase begin:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/favorite-player.jpg

tNBsg43cdTc

HarlemHeat37
10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
TBH, I almost felt bad hearing about what happened with Kobe vs. Barcelona..if he wasn't one of the worst people on the planet, I might have actually felt bad..

In all honesty, it reminded me of watching Jordan play for the Wizards, Hakeem in Toronto, etc..after his poor shooting vs. the good defensive teams during last year's playoffs, seeing him use excuses for his performance(instead of taking responsibility), and then seeing him struggle mightily against a Euro team, I have a difficult time believing he's going to be anywhere near King and Flash this year..

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 05:30 PM
And just three games ago he was like shaved pussy.

Just shows ta go ya.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM

Welcome back Chris..I see you're in rare form indeed but still assuming the position nonetheless...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/laker2010conquestcopy.jpg

LkrFan
10-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Lebron is the best player in the world - during the regular season

This I can agree with Ace. Great post. :toast

Ace
10-11-2010, 06:58 PM
This I can agree with Ace. Great post. :toast

That's why its Wade's team.

Jt.ONE
10-11-2010, 07:12 PM
TBH, I almost felt bad hearing about what happened with Kobe vs. Barcelona..if he wasn't one of the worst people on the planet, I might have actually felt bad..

In all honesty, it reminded me of watching Jordan play for the Wizards, Hakeem in Toronto, etc..after his poor shooting vs. the good defensive teams during last year's playoffs, seeing him use excuses for his performance(instead of taking responsibility), and then seeing him struggle mightily against a Euro team, I have a difficult time believing he's going to be anywhere near King and
Flash this year..

osama bin laden also happens to be one of the worst people on the planet.
osama = kobe?

...for the kids
...for the troops
...for the women

lebron for prez 2012

cobbler
10-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Awwwww look!

I come back a couple months later... and there's the twins. Harlem still spewing his high horse moral bullshit when it has clearly been shown that he is a racist, liar, and hypocrite of all hypocrites.

And low and behold... his alter ego who also has been proven to be both a liar and worse yet... a pathetic welcher.

Where's my $100.00 Chris? After I let you back out of your original 500.00 to 100.00 you talked shit all series until game 7 about how i was to pay up. And then you promplty disappeared when you lost. What a pussy.

Two peas in a pod. Lying racist welchers!

LkrFan
10-11-2010, 09:06 PM
That's why its Wade's team.

Also, please note the sarcasm. LeHype is not the best player in the L. Regular season or post season. :toast

As far as your post, I disagree. It's his team per se because he has tenure and won a ring (with Shaq and a defensive-laden veteran supporting cast), but make no mistake - LeHype is better than Wade. With that being said, I don't see LeHype deferring to Wade once he returns. Especially since LeHype is doing all of the leg work while Wade is out with injury.

I foresee some in-house bickering between the 3 stars. I say in-house because Riles won't let it go public given how soft they are mentally. I expect Bosh to conform while while Wade and LeHype (the two alpha dogs of the team) hash it out for team supremacy ala Shaq/Kobe. The differences in talent level between that duo and the Laker duo are tremendous, so ultimately this won't work well for Miami the way it did for LA.

LeHype is already conceding and the media is following up with built in excuses:

With their season set to start in a little over two weeks, LeBron James (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1966) and the Miami Heat (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=mia) know they have plenty of work to do.
"Boston (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=bos), Orlando (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=orl) and the Lakers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=lal) are going to be ahead of us," James said Monday. "We're a little behind those teams."
The Lakers and Celtics are coming off of winning their respective conferences while the Magic turned in a 54-point preseason throttling of the New Orleans Hornets (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=nor) on Sunday.
While talented, the Heat have yet to form a cohesive unit thanks to the early departure of Dwyane Wade (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1987) in Miami's preseason opener last week against Detroit (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=det).
The Heat know that without Wade, who is a week into a hamstring injury that still has an uncertain return date, the team isn't making the progress it hoped.
LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5675082)

The 16x Champs has their center out until December and their best player 60% at best. You won't hear them conceding shit. :lol

Ace
10-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Also, please note the sarcasm. LeHype is not the best player in the L. Regular season or post season. :toast

As far as your post, I disagree. It's his team per se because he has tenure and won a ring (with Shaq and a defensive-laden veteran supporting cast), but make no mistake - LeHype is better than Wade. With that being said, I don't see LeHype deferring to Wade once he returns. Especially since LeHype is doing all of the leg work while Wade is out with injury.

I foresee some in-house bickering between the 3 stars. I say in-house because Riles won't let it go public given how soft they are mentally. I expect Bosh to conform while while Wade and LeHype (the two alpha dogs of the team) hash it out for team supremacy ala Shaq/Kobe. The differences in talent level between that duo and the Laker duo are tremendous, so ultimately this won't work well for Miami the way it did for LA.

LeHype is already conceding and the media is following up with built in excuses:
LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5675082)

The 16x Champs has their center out until December and their best player 60% at best. You won't hear them conceding shit. :lol

You've been shitted on so many times, that your opinion is no longer one anyone will bother to pay attention to. You just make claims without any numbers to back them and continue to just get owned over and over. Kobe is done and Lebron is just the much better player and with the decline of Kobe I'd be surprise if he is even close to Wade.:toast

Killakobe81
10-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Who stops Wade and Lebron? ... Boston.

Ace
10-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Who stops Wade and Lebron? ... Boston.
Who stops the Lakers?... 6-24

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 11:06 PM
...ipso facto:::our 16th NBA World Championship.

cobbler
10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Huh?..what the fuck?..

Wooo, he's baaaaackkkkk!!!..

Couple of months?..it wasn't even a month and a half:lol..you said you were going to leave forever, why are you back?..you want to receive even more abuse?..

It's funny that you and ChrisRichards returned on the same day, TBH:lol..

He's definitely in the top 3-5 worst serious posters on SpursTalk..

Well, It’s funny you should bring that up. Do you honestly think someone in my position who has achieved what I have would be that hurt over what some idiot on an internet forum would say? Really? I simply left when and how I did to point out yourtrue character or lack of.

Let me spell it out for you since I know you have a hard time grasping anything that is not in a stat sheet or some sort of equation. Everyone here knows you are completely obsessed with your hatred for anything Lakers and Kobe. You can pass it off as trolling or whatever you want to call it. Fact is you spend an inordinate amount of time posting and commenting about a team and players you’re not even a fan of. That’s “quantifiable” as you have so often bring up it your stat boy arguments. I’m not quite sure what more you wish to gain by bringing up the same shtick ad nauseam? Apparently you enjoy your anti- Lakers fascination. And now your the SpursTalk posting critic I see. Laughable. All I am reading all day is you getting shit on in thread after thread.

Let’s examine this for a moment. It’s a NBA forum. The banter and homer-ism comes with the territory. Everyone dislikes opposing teams and players and overrates their own. That’s what being a fan is all about. But seriously, who here doesn’t get that you have a hard on for Lebron and obsession with Kobe? What more could you possibly say and why do you feel the need to reiterate the same BS on a daily basis?

We get that you don’t grasp the intangibles of the game and that you only see through the stat sheet. We get that you don’t have the tools to quantify heart, desire, motivation, or intent. We get that even when Kobe has a great game you feel compelled to take it to a personal level. How could we not get it? You spew it daily! We get it!

Now this is where it gets interesting. So playing stat boy and discrediting anything Lakers rocks your boat. I understand that and even more so since the repeat. Jealousy is brutal. But you can’t leave it there. Your obsession goes past that and has ALWAYS been formed with this “Moral High Horse” tone. The Laker players are awful people. Kobe is a rapist. Gasol is a racist.

You have posted as fact your mere speculations about off court events with no “quantifiable” evidence and yet you use the ”quantifiable” argument as one of your main points when discrediting the “intangibles” on the court. You are quite simply a hypocrite. You do not practice what you preach. You’re shtick was to come off as this moral compass and yet you have no problem crossing lines that a rare few would. You have ranted for years on how Pau is a racist, for Kobe tossing Bynum under the bus, and everything else under the sun. You talk of how the Lakers and their fans are such morally inept people and yet it was so easy for me to get under your skin and get you to show yourself for the true person you are.

And show, you did!

Awfully hypocritical isn’t it…. that you throw so many stones?

BUMP
10-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Well, It’s funny you should bring that up. Do you honestly think someone in my position who has achieved what I have would be that hurt over what some idiot on an internet forum would say? Really? I simply left when and how I did to point out yourtrue character or lack of.

Let me spell it out for you since I know you have a hard time grasping anything that is not in a stat sheet or some sort of equation. Everyone here knows you are completely obsessed with your hatred for anything Lakers and Kobe. You can pass it off as trolling or whatever you want to call it. Fact is you spend an inordinate amount of time posting and commenting about a team and players you’re not even a fan of. That’s “quantifiable” as you have so often bring up it your stat boy arguments. I’m not quite sure what more you wish to gain by bringing up the same shtick ad nauseam? Apparently you enjoy your anti- Lakers fascination. And now your the SpursTalk posting critic I see. Laughable. All I am reading all day is you getting shit on in thread after thread.

Let’s examine this for a moment. It’s a NBA forum. The banter and homer-ism comes with the territory. Everyone dislikes opposing teams and players and overrates their own. That’s what being a fan is all about. But seriously, who here doesn’t get that you have a hard on for Lebron and obsession with Kobe? What more could you possibly say and why do you feel the need to reiterate the same BS on a daily basis?

We get that you don’t grasp the intangibles of the game and that you only see through the stat sheet. We get that you don’t have the tools to quantify heart, desire, motivation, or intent. We get that even when Kobe has a great game you feel compelled to take it to a personal level. How could we not get it? You spew it daily! We get it!

Now this is where it gets interesting. So playing stat boy and discrediting anything Lakers rocks your boat. I understand that and even more so since the repeat. Jealousy is brutal. But you can’t leave it there. Your obsession goes past that and has ALWAYS been formed with this “Moral High Horse” tone. The Laker players are awful people. Kobe is a rapist. Gasol is a racist.

You have posted as fact your mere speculations about off court events with no “quantifiable” evidence and yet you use the ”quantifiable” argument as one of your main points when discrediting the “intangibles” on the court. You are quite simply a hypocrite. You do not practice what you preach. You’re shtick was to come off as this moral compass and yet you have no problem crossing lines that a rare few would. You have ranted for years on how Pau is a racist, for Kobe tossing Bynum under the bus, and everything else under the sun. You talk of how the Lakers and their fans are such morally inept people and yet it was so easy for me to get under your skin and get you to show yourself for the true person you are.

And show, you did!

Awfully hypocritical isn’t it…. that you throw so many stones?

lol wheelchair

cobbler
10-11-2010, 11:21 PM
lol wheelchair

lol 0 for life

Killakobe81
10-11-2010, 11:32 PM
6-24 still = title. That's all that matters. all the pretty PER stats, win shares and True shooting % got Lebron how many titles?

cobbler
10-11-2010, 11:36 PM
5-14

Killakobe81
10-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Huh?..what the fuck?..

Wooo, he's baaaaackkkkk!!!..

Couple of months?..it wasn't even a month and a half:lol..you said you were going to leave forever, why are you back?..you want to receive even more abuse?..

It's funny that you and ChrisRichards returned on the same day, TBH:lol..

He's definitely in the top 3-5 worst serious posters on SpursTalk..

Laugh it up HH your predictions analysis has been quite stellar the past 2 seasons ... your basketball acumen has been without fault, especially concerning: Kobe, the Lakers, Lebron, and the Cavs ...

Quit Hatin'
10-11-2010, 11:44 PM
as you all know, I left the bandwagon AFTER they won the title, which doesn't make sense, but I didn't like the team they had, and I started to dislike Wade, because of all the Jordan hype..

but now as they struggled early, I started getting the Heat feeling back, and when they got Eddie Jones, that sparked shit for me..so they're my Eas team with SA as my West team..

I've also gained my respect for Wade back, because of all the hype other players are getting..I think he's the 2nd best player in the NBA, next to Kobe, and his game is a lot more complete than guys like Arenas and Melo who are getting hyped, and he can close out games a lot better than that choker Lebron..

http://www.basketbrains.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1391