PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Launching Nail Polish Line

JudynTX
10-11-2010, 09:27 AM
:lol :lol

Justin Bieber may find himself with a whole new contingent of fans now that this news has broken.

The 16-year-old pop dynamo has designed a line of nail polishes for Nicole by OPI, dubbed the "One Less Lonely Girl Collection," according to our friends at PopEater. Some of the shades are: One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (dark blue), OMB! (bright red), and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter.) These fab polishes are perfect for the teen girls who love the Bieb, but it might also net the kid some new fans who are more "alternative" in their lifestyle choices and like to sport nail polish and be androgynous, even though I am guessing that the nail polishes were dreamed up as another way for Bieber to reach his (largely) female fan base.

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/justin-bieber-designs-nail-polishes-for-opi/7680876

Dr. Gonzo
10-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Smart move by this kid. He's going to bank off of it.

Cry Havoc
10-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Smart move by this kid. He's going to bank off of it.

Never again will this much money be made at the small small price of removing one's self from a clothing storage unit.

Frenzy
10-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Never again will this much money be made at the small small price of removing one's self from a clothing storage unit.

Well at least it's not a tampon. I would have guessed hair product however.

Bieber Fever
10-11-2010, 10:31 AM
haterz gonna hate. shawty iim jus tryina get my pocketz full, ya heardz mii?

mayb u jus wanna be one less lonely gurl?

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Norcal, is that you?

TheInternets
10-11-2010, 11:05 AM
haterz gonna hate. shawty iim jus tryina get my pocketz full, ya heardz mii?

mayb u jus wanna be one less lonely gurl?

Tits or GTFO.