PDA

View Full Version : Norv gets to work on 200 with Raiders fiasco

Fabbs
10-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Norval Turner the coach who is the fastest to reach 100 losses....

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/oct/01/norvs-100-and-what-it-means/

Article contains a bunch of b.s. on how the 100 losses is not all that bad. Writer is Chargers homer.

The fiasco at Oakland.

1. How does Gates allow himself to get rung up for a holding penalty with the Bolts in chip shot field goal range, just over a minute to go and needing only a field goal to seal the win. Rivers is surrounded by Morons.

2. Even with the fumble, which we know would have been ruled a tuck if Justin Beiber and the Pats were playing, the 1st person to the ball and with an easy chance to fall on it was Bolts back up TE Randy McMichael. He doesn't even bother to fall on the ball, instead just bends over while applying his makeup and fumbles the ball away.

Signs of a Norval coached team. Gift the win away.

Phillip
10-11-2010, 11:13 AM
raiders > chargers

fuck you

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-11-2010, 11:17 AM
2. Even with the fumble, which we know would have been ruled a tuck if Justin Beiber and the Pats were playing

in b4 a Faggs post complaining about the tuck rule having no idea what the rule is

there it is :lmao:lmao

Fabbs
10-11-2010, 11:23 AM
http://www.solidgamers.com/games/images/soundboard-ralphwiggum.gif
I like Justin Beibers hairdo.

vander
10-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Norval Turner the coach who is the fastest to reach 100 losses....

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/oct/01/norvs-100-and-what-it-means/

Signs of a Norval coached team. Gift the win away.

exactly what was going through my head all game long :lol

Mathews: add him to the list of non-impactful first and second round picks that AJ has reached for. he's batting almost .000 with his top picks. :lol

the only great draft pick in the top rounds under AJ was at a position already occupied by a potential HOFer :lol

:bang:depressed

Fabbs
10-17-2010, 04:48 PM
^^ now the Rams debaucle.

Hey Norvron, when the opponent is consistently rushing 8 men you might want to have a check off pattern and/or a screen once in while vs trying to have 5-6 second developing routes while Rivers is getting hammered. This has only been going on your entire tenure with the Bolts. It's a credit to Rivers that he hits the super difficult passes that a Norvron offense requires.

vander how has Rivers remained uncritical of Norvron, well at least publicly and i assume privately? Rivers father is a coach and they must talk strategy, plus Rivers has a very high football i.q. He has to know what a moron stategist Norv is yet he never seems to let on.

Fabbs
10-24-2010, 06:50 PM
102 Ls and counting.....

23-20 Patriots as Norvals team fumbles, mumbles and then in fitting fashion has an unforced error (Luis Vasques false start) to move the would-be game tying field goal back from 45 yds to 50. Ball hits upright. :lol

san antonio spurs
10-24-2010, 09:27 PM
That defense was stellar today against the pats. How would Ron do as a HC?

Fabbs
11-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Norv at 111 losses and counting. I'm assuming he is the fastest to 111 also.

vander
11-21-2011, 03:13 PM
it's easy to hate on Norv, but the real problem is the higher ups, AJ and even Spanos.

it should be clear now to even the homerest of idiots that AJ is a complete failure as a GM, the talent level on the field has gone down every year he has been GM. and yet he's still here, does Spanos even care?

Fabbs
11-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh i agree. Besides AJ foolish drafts it's redundant that Norv could not and cannot be a Super Bowl winning coach (or even getting near sniffing a Bowl. Even the year they did, he lets PRivers play with a torn ACL and MCL) Yet ultimately Spanos are the enablers/keepers of these two.

tbh could it be that a deal to move to L.A. was finalized backdoor politician style years ago circa 2006-7 and the decision to make the team mediocre so as to make the move more popular? Beat down the Charger fan base to the point to where most now are are like, "Meh, go ahead and move."? I don't say it is but that would at least give some kind of a logical explanation. Or do Spanos just get off on losing? :lol

Axe Murderer
11-21-2011, 05:46 PM
tbh Chargers need a relief QB imo

Fabbs
12-24-2011, 08:17 PM
113 losses with a potential 114 next Sunday.
The fastest man to 113 or the fastest man to 114?

Will next weeks game be Norvals last career chance to stat pad his record?

Fabbs
12-25-2011, 07:00 PM
id take him as an OC anyday of da week
pure media fabrication.
Watch a season of Norvall.
Sure, when MN gave the Dallas Cowboys 14 draft picks and they had all pros at every other position on offense, Norvall was a **genius** offensive coor. :lmao

Otherwise he's sucked ass, certainly in San Diego. Yes on offense also.

Fabbs
10-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Norvo hits 117 losses with his offensive guruness amassing 6 points in a loss at mighty Cleveland.

vander
10-29-2012, 11:12 AM
SkinRamon warned us all on the UTSD board 5 years ago. It's scary how accurate his post was

Clipper Nation
10-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Actually, counting playoffs he's at 121 losses, tbh....

dirk4mvp
10-29-2012, 03:55 PM
lol charger fans still defending Philip Rivers

Clipper Nation
10-29-2012, 05:59 PM
lol charger fans still defending Philip Rivers
I'm not, I think he's turned into the worst starting QB in football and needs to be thrown out alongside his beloved Norv and AJ, tbh....

vander
10-29-2012, 07:17 PM
I dunno

200 losses could be historic, and what better team than the Chargers to get him there. Spanos don't care, at any given moment there's probably a 50% chance he even remembers he also has a football team.
and AJ is pretty much insane and would probable keep right on thinking he's a genius through multiple 0-16 seasons.
so
I think we can do it
I think we can get Norv his 200 losses

I still have hope for PR though, I think if he were traded he could have great success.

DeadlyDynasty
10-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Chargers should keep letting their offensive talent go (Sproles, Jackson). That formula seems to be working

Fabbs
10-30-2012, 10:26 AM
I dunno

200 losses could be historic, and what better team than the Chargers to get him there. Spanos don't care, at any given moment there's probably a 50% chance he even remembers he also has a football team.
and AJ is pretty much insane and would probable keep right on thinking he's a genius through multiple 0-16 seasons.
so
I think we can do it
I think we can get Norv his 200 losses

I still have hope for PR though, I think if he were traded he could have great success.
No doubt.
And the Denver-Norvo game was the perfect example of pathetic play calling vs excellent realistic playcalling.
Coach Norvo vs Coach Manning.

Manning giving himself quick two second drop off passes galore.
Norvron continuing to call long developing passes requiring the 1994 Dallas All Pro Offensive line to hold for 4-5 seconds. :downspin:
Rivers was spot on with the shorter passes.

Fabbs
11-27-2012, 12:06 AM
facepalm.
Hold on 4th and 29 to win the game and instead snatch defeat from victory again?