PDA

View Full Version : All you SpurFans are pathetic

Dr House
10-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Look at you guys celebrating this Lakers preseason loss like it means anything. What a bunch of fools you are!

I got my ring ceremony in a few weeks and you guys are sitting here circle jerking over a copy of Fabricio Oberto!

God it's gonna suck that despite all this, I'm gonna 3 peat again next June:rollin:rollin:rollin

TheMACHINE
10-12-2010, 01:04 PM
lame imitator

rjv
10-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Look at you guys celebrating this Lakers preseason loss like it means anything. What a bunch of fools you are!

I got my ring ceremony in a few weeks and you guys are sitting here circle jerking over a copy of Fabricio Oberto!

God it's gonna suck that despite all this, I'm gonna 3 peat again next June:rollin:rollin:rollin

i wish i could tell you there was a way to treat your megalomania but i'm afraid that would be pollyannish at best.

Halberto
10-12-2010, 01:17 PM
I dont think any spurs fan thought that way

z0sa
10-12-2010, 01:54 PM
maybe you should post this in the spurs forum and stop being a big ol' pussy of a troll

xellos88330
10-12-2010, 02:01 PM
maybe you should post this in the spurs forum and stop being a big ol' pussy of a troll

This! :toast

lefty
10-12-2010, 02:30 PM
He is afraid of Kori

hater
10-12-2010, 03:05 PM
-10/5

buttsR4rebounding
10-12-2010, 03:06 PM
WTFis he talking about? One thing Spurs fans do almost to a fault is focus on the playoffs. Pre-season and especially early regular season are almost irrelevant...

Rummpd
10-12-2010, 03:21 PM
As a real doc I love House as a character but maybe this fake one, like all LAL fans, ought to be concentrating their energies and prayers worrying about the health of this year's Lakers?

eisfeld
10-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Please, at least have the guts to retire that Dr House troll. You'll never achieve the status of the real Dr House troll with such pathetic attempts.

Venti Quattro
10-12-2010, 10:44 PM
0/10

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-12-2010, 11:56 PM
You forgot the "This only FURTHER cements Kobe's legacy."

21_Dickings
10-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Preach on, brother!

You can't really get to these Texass hicks right now, though. They're flying high because their pathetic Rangers won their first ever playoff series. Now they have to step to my Yankees (of course I'm a Yankees fan. It's a natural choice for a Lakers fan who loves winning. Just ask my boy Denzel) and the bombers are gonna blow the Rangers right out of their Cinderella fantasy.

Sweep!

Ditty
10-13-2010, 12:19 AM
the orginal dr house was as bad but he wasn't trolling

Dr House
10-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Preach on, brother!

You can't really get to these Texass hicks right now, though. They're flying high because their pathetic Rangers won their first ever playoff series. Now they have to step to my Yankees (of course I'm a Yankees fan. It's a natural choice for a Lakers fan who loves winning. Just ask my boy Denzel) and the bombers are gonna blow the Rangers right out of their Cinderella fantasy.

Sweep!

I just went in there and regulated those bitch ass Ranger fans! Wow what a great sports weekend I've had so far!

Yeah Alabama lost, but Ohio State and Oregon both won and they're ranked #1 and #2. What more could a loyal fan like me want? :rollin:rollin

Not to mention I got the ring ceremony in a few weeks:lobt2::lobt2:

What do you SpurFans got besides a couple of fat hookers on speed dial:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

21_Dickings
10-13-2010, 12:42 AM
I just went in there and regulated those bitch ass Ranger fans! Wow what a great sports weekend I've had so far!

Yeah Alabama lost, but Ohio State and Oregon both won and they're ranked #1 and #2. What more could a loyal fan like me want? :rollin:rollin

Not to mention I got the ring ceremony in a few weeks:lobt2::lobt2:

What do you SpurFans got besides a couple of fat hookers on speed dial:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Awesome! I'm wearing my Buckeye sweatshirt with my Oregon hat right now, actually.

Just doesn't get any better for Lakers fans. We know how pick 'em. :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

erikuff
10-13-2010, 07:06 PM
do you wear a suit for a jersey like tmac?