10-12-2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=0QvMW7abxGg

Curious to hear the two sides here.

koriwhat
10-12-2010, 03:55 PM
fuckin' kid(s) deserved it.

BadOdor
10-12-2010, 03:58 PM
No big loss - he was probably gonna grow into a koriwhat type of a person anyway.

mrsmaalox
10-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Stupid kid. It's not like the guy intentionally ran him over, there was no way to avoid him!

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Any background on what was going on there? It's a pretty jarring vid but the kid darts out in front of moving vehicle that's getting pelted with rocks. Getting in front of a car is dumb, getting in front of a car that's got plenty of motivation to not stop is fucking stupid.

Gutter92
10-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Any background on what was going on there? It's a pretty jarring vid but the kid darts out in front of moving vehicle that's getting pelted with rocks. Getting in front of a car is dumb, getting in front of a car that's got plenty of motivation to not stop is fucking stupid.

Apparently they were Palestinian kids in Israel throwing rocks at people's cars as they passed. There was a group of them doing it, not just those two that got hit.

Sportcamper
10-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Kids smashing car windows…With several adults taking photos? Is this recreation? :lmao

I wonder what would happen if the adults taught the kids how to play catch instead…

Stringer_Bell
10-12-2010, 04:35 PM
LOL! Everyone seems fine, not too much going on there. The kid wasn't hurt too bad but all the dirty terrorists wanted to take him to the hospital so they could make a story out of it. That's horseshit that these adults let those kids go around disrupting shit in hoods, the expect a pity party of international outcry. They all know it's wrong.

bus driver
10-12-2010, 04:41 PM
tear....

#2!
10-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Were those kids in "lil terrorists summer camp" or something? Kids in all countries do stupid shit like throwing things at cars (I did), but they were out in the open with their faces covered, and being recorded as a news story. Hopefully they take this opportunity to pull their heads out of their asses.

DesignatedT
10-12-2010, 04:42 PM
wtf

Wild Cobra
10-12-2010, 04:47 PM
A young example of innocent civilians.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 04:57 PM
lol barbaric palestinians

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Chances are that kid is a terrorist in training, the guy who ran him over is doing a service to society.

This is such typical rag head behavior in Israel. Do something to make Israeli's look like evil people while you're the helpless victim, when you're the fuckin idiot in the middle of the street throwing good sized rocks at innocent Israelis as they drive by.

koriwhat
10-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Chances are that kid is a terrorist in training, the guy who ran him over is doing a service to society.

i don't doubt it but the statement sure is funny coming from you and your background.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 05:12 PM
i don't doubt it but the statement sure is funny coming from you and your background.

What's funny about it? Yeah I'm Jewish my stance on the issue obviously has a lot to do with my religion, none of that takes away from how filthy and dirty Palestinian people are.

I can't wait for the terrorist sympathizers to find this thread and go off with their "Israelis are meanies running helpless Palestinians over :cry"

TIMMYD!
10-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Not the drivers fault for hitting the kid. He saw the car coming directly towards him and threw a rock at it, what was he expecting?

stretch
10-12-2010, 05:17 PM
is it wrong that I laughed a little when I saw this?

koriwhat
10-12-2010, 05:17 PM
What's funny about it? Yeah I'm Jewish my stance on the issue obviously has a lot to do with my religion, none of that takes away from how filthy and dirty Palestinian people are.

I can't wait for the terrorist sympathizers to find this thread and go off with their "Israelis are meanies running helpless Palestinians over :cry"

that's the funny thing about this. one of my really close friends is jewish, he doesn't practice his religion, doesn't live in israel, and is just as headstrong about this same issue.

i'm no terrorist sympathizer but i find it ironic you hate on them and think they shouldn't hate on you. you filthy and dirty troll.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 05:20 PM
that's the funny thing about this. one of my really close friends is jewish, he doesn't practice his religion, doesn't live in israel, and is just as headstrong about this same issue.

i'm no terrorist sympathizer but i find it ironic you hate on them and think they shouldn't hate on you. you filthy and dirty troll.

I hate them because they hate me, Jews aren't the ones who instigate the hate. Idk what people expect Israel to do when a bunch of shit stained rag heads terrorize their country.

Gutter92
10-12-2010, 05:22 PM
their country.

lol

koriwhat
10-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I hate them because they hate me, Jews aren't the ones who instigate the hate. Idk what people expect Israel to do when a bunch of shit stained rag heads terrorize their country.

yeah because as history reminds us, israel was always the jew's country. always!

thing is this man, your thinking about those filthy, dirty, shit stained rag heads will get that country no where fast in their pursuit to find peace between both sides. that mentality as well as the mentality of those who seek to destroy israel is one of the problems that will keep the war between the two sides ongoing.

rjv
10-12-2010, 05:28 PM
nice way to handle someone with a potential head injury.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 05:31 PM
yeah because as history reminds us, israel was always the jew's country. always!
It was if you go back long enough. It's a tiny plot of land, there should be no objection to Jews having a place that small while Islam has the rest of the middle east. Jews have never been the aggressive ones, even after they occupied the Sinai Peninsula they were willing to give it back to Egypt in hopes of promoting peace.

Of all these countries like Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia that are hostile with Israel for not wanting to take the Palestinians in, none of them have ever offered land as a place Palestinians can call home. They're not looking for peace, the ball has always been in their court to have peace.

is this man, your thinking about those filthy, dirty, shit stained rag heads will get that country no where fast in their pursuit to find peace between both sides. that mentality as well as the mentality of those who seek to destroy israel is one of the problems that will keep the war between the two sides ongoing.
I can't say I disagree with any of this, but sorry, Jews don't wanna just turn the other cheek, whenever they've done that it didn't turn out too well for them.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 05:46 PM

This is such typical rag head behavior in Israel. Do something to make Israeli's look like evil people while you're the helpless victim, when you're the fuckin idiot in the middle of the street throwing good sized rocks at innocent Israelis as they drive by.

More than likely its not in Israel. Its likely in Palestine where Israelis are making illegal settlements. Maybe the Israelis should stay in their country and they won't get rocks thrown at them.

Gutter92
10-12-2010, 05:48 PM
More than likely its not in Israel. Its likely in Palestine where Israelis are making illegal settlements. Maybe the Israelis should stay in their country and they won't get rocks thrown at them.

:toast

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 05:49 PM
To be clear, I don't fault the guy for hitting the kids. I'm not stopping either with an angry mob like that. I just think DoK is a moron.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 05:51 PM
it was if you go back long enough. It's a tiny plot of land, there should be no objection to jews having a place that small while islam has the rest of the middle east. jews have never been the aggressive ones, even after they occupied the sinai peninsula they were willing to give it back to egypt in hopes of promoting peace.

Of all these countries like iran, syria, lebanon, and saudi arabia that are hostile with israel for not wanting to take the palestinians in, none of them have ever offered land as a place palestinians can call home. They're not looking for peace, the ball has always been in their court to have peace.

I can't say i disagree with any of this, but sorry, jews don't wanna just turn the other cheek, whenever they've done that it didn't turn out too well for them.

lol

phxspurfan
10-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Kid's lucky he didn't get run over. He will probably be fine.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:03 PM

Here's some good ol' fashion terrorist sympathizing

Summers
10-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Wow. There's a lot about that video and this thread that's really fucked up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:05 PM

Just out of curiosity, where is "Palestine"? I looked on a map and can't find it anywhere.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Here's some good ol' fashion terrorist sympathizing

Sympathizing with people who don't want Isralies illegaly in their country is not terrorist sympathizing.

Do you think illegal settlements are ok?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:09 PM

Idk how you can illegally settle in a country that doesn't exist.

Since you're illegally settled in Narnia, I'm gonna suicide bomb your house.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:11 PM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/145812.html

So like I said, this Israeli apparently is in an occupied territory supporting illegal settlements. Dude should not invade the homeland of others if he doesn't want rocks thrown at him.

clambake
10-12-2010, 06:13 PM
jews don't throw rocks at them........they just boot them out of their homes.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:13 PM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/145812.html

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao what kind of bullshit dune coon news source is that?

lol showing a picture of Osama Jr. getting run over but neglecting to show pictures of Palestinian adults encouraging their kids to throw rocks at cars

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:14 PM

So a country with an elected government whom the government of Israel negotiates with and is recognized by a large amount of nations around the world doesn't exist.

Ok.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:15 PM
So a country with an elected government whom the government of Israel negotiates with and is recognized by a large amount of nations around the world doesn't exist.

Ok.
So can you point it out to me on a map or not?

PS - lol calling Hamas an "elected government" neglecting to mention they're also a terrorist group. lol terrorist sympathizer.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:16 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao what kind of bullshit dune coon news source is that?

lol showing a picture of Osama Jr. getting run over but neglecting to show pictures of Palestinian adults encouraging their kids to throw rocks at cars

He's an invader. People tend to not like invades who come in and take over their land.

clambake
10-12-2010, 06:17 PM
he's got ya there, manny. they're just folks that throw rocks at people who bulldoze their homes.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:20 PM
He's an invader. People tend to not like invades who come in and take over their land.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/10/08/settler-leader-drives-into-palestinian-children/

The incident took place in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan, which in recent weeks has been a flashpoint for violence between Israelis and Palestinians.

Silwan is an East Jerusalem Palestinian village where a handful of Jews decided to make it their home.
It's an area inhabited by Jews and Arabs, Jews have been living in area for years. Please explain this "invaders" claim.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:21 PM

PS - lol calling Hamas an "elected government" neglecting to mention they're also a terrorist group. lol terrorist sympathizer.

Its on maps. The fact that its not on the map on the back page of your Torrah really doesn't concern me. Hamas is an elected government and a terrorist group.

It doesn't change anything I've said in this thread. I didn't condone any terrorist action. I didn't sympathize with any terrorist action. I sure as hell don't feel bad for some dude in a car getting rocks thrown at him for trying to illegally settle another country.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silwan

In 1882, a group of Jews arrived from Yemen as a result of messianic fervor.[15] Initially they were not accepted by the Jews of Jerusalem and lived in destitute conditions supported by the Christians of the Swedish-American colony, who called them Gadites.[15][16] In 1884, the Yemenites moved into new stone houses at the south end of the Arab village, built for them by a Jewish charity called Ezrat Niddahim. This settlement was called Kfar Hashiloach or the Yemenite Village. Construction costs were kept low by using the Shiloach as a water source instead of digging cisterns. An early 20th century travel guide writes: In the “village of Silwan, east of Kidron … some of the fellah dwellings [are] old sepulchers hewn in the rocks. During late years a great extension of the village southward has sprung up, owing to the settlement here of a colony of poor Jews from Yemen, etc. many of whom have built homes on the steep hillside just above and east of Bir Eyyub,”[17]
The Yemenite Jews living in Silwan were evacuated on advice of the British authorities in 1938, during the Arab revolt.[18] After the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Silwan was annexed by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.[19] It remained under Jordanian occupation until 1967, when Israel captured the Old City and surrounding region. Until then, the village had delegates in the Jerusalem City Council.

Those god damn Jews who have lived in Silwan since the 19th century, those fuckin invaders :madrun

clambake
10-12-2010, 06:24 PM
would it be ok for palestinians to boot out some jews in jewish territory?

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:24 PM
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/10/08/settler-leader-drives-into-palestinian-children/

It's an area inhabited by Jews and Arabs, Jews have been living in area for years. Please explain this "invaders" claim.

Its outside the borders of Israel. Its within the borders of the Palestinian state. Mexicans have been living in the American southwest for quite a few years but that does not mean any Mexican can just come over and take land that doesn't belong to them.

There is no justification for Israelis to be in the Palestinian territories settling.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Its on maps.
yet you can't find one.

THe fact that its not on the map on the back page of your Torrah really doesn't concern me.
:lol and you make fun of z0sa for Anti-Semitism?

is an elected government and a terrorist group.
Care to tell me why you left out the terrorist part the 1st time?

doesn't change anything I've said in this thread. I didn't condone any terrorist action. I didn't sympathize with any terrorist action.
You described throwing rocks at an innocent person driving a car as "driving out an invader". Are you trying to say that's not condoning or sympathizing?

sure as hell don't feel bad for some dude in a car getting rocks thrown at him for trying to illegally settle another country.
A Jew trying to settle in Israel?

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silwan

Those god damn Jews who have lived in Silwan since the 19th century, those fuckin invaders :madrun

Cool. If the people settling there have appropriate citizenship then I have no problem with it. I know that Jews are the chosen people and all, but simply being Jewish does not give you carte blanche to settle wherever you want outside of Israel.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Cool. If the people settling there have appropriate citizenship then I have no problem with it. I know that Jews are the chosen people and all, but simply being Jewish does not give you carte blanche to settle wherever you want outside of Israel.

:lmao outside of Israel? Silwan is in Israel dipshit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Just out of curiosity, where is "Palestine"? I looked on a map and can't find it anywhere.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:34 PM
yet you can't find one.

I know you're retarded but you shouldn't make claims that are easy as shit to refute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:West_Bank_%26_Gaza_Map_2007_(Settlements).png

I can find hundreds of others too.

:lol and you make fun of z0sa for Anti-Semitism?

You think that was anti-semitic? K.

Care to tell me why you left out the terrorist part the 1st time?

Didn't feel it was pertinent - I was discussing the government of the territories not giving you a list of adjectives on how how that particular group was viewed.

Do I deny they are a terrorist group? No. Do I think that somehow doesn't make them a government? No.

You described throwing rocks at an innocent person driving a car as "driving out an invader". Are you trying to say that's not condoning or sympathizing?

Its understanding. If you want to call it sympathizing then go right ahead. It stands that people throwing rocks at someone else illegal in their land is not terrorism.

So you have proof that guy was trying to settle in Silwan, a city that has had a Jewish population since the 19th century?

If he wasn't trying to settle there then obviously what I've been saying does not apply to him. I've seen 2 news reports that identify him as a person who is an illegal settler. Palestinians don't throw rocks inside of Israel. Israel tends to keep them confined to the Palestinian territories.

But hey, maybe the guy was just out for a nice drive in Palestine. I hear its got some scenic roads.

CubanSucks
10-12-2010, 06:38 PM
would it be ok for palestinians to boot out some jews in jewish territory?

how many more times are you gonna post before realizing no one is responding to you?

BadOdor
10-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Tbh at this point I don't think it matters who has "rights" to the land, jews own it now and those dirty dune coons need to recognize that - the problem is, they don't.

Don't get me wrong, I hate those ultra-religious kikes who promote a "Whole" Israel just as much as I hate the dirty rag heads who wanna blow them selfs up, but the problem is that the rest of the arab world doesn't want peace - they want a reason to hate the jews. It's funny how Jordan and Egypt never let any of their palestinians "brothers" into their own country - so much for arab "brotherhood".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:40 PM
I know you're retarded but you shouldn't make claims that are easy as shit to refute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:West_Bank_%26_Gaza_Map_2007_(Settlements).png

I can find hundreds of others too.
:lmao:lmao:lmao where the fuck does it say Palestine? I said find Palestine on a map.

think that was anti-semitic? K.
It obviously was. Don't worry I'm not offended, seeing people hate Jews amuses me.

Didn't feel it was pertinent - I was discussing the government of the territories not giving you a list of adjectives on how how that particular group was viewed.
"My torrah" is pertinent but Hamas being a terrorist group isn't?

Do I deny they are a terrorist group? No. Do I think that somehow doesn't make them a government? No.
So you think "countries" (lol) that are controlled by terrorists should be empowered?

Its understanding. If you want to call it sympathizing then go right ahead. It stands that people throwing rocks at someone else illegal in their land is not terrorism.
It's disputed land. You seem to think the West Bank is actually a country called "Palestine", and I have no idea why.

Palestinians don't throw rocks inside of Israel.
Instead they light off suicide bombs. So much better.

But hey, maybe the guy was just out for a nice drive in Palestine. I hear its got some scenic roads.
I've heard the West Bank is beautiful in some areas. Not sure where Palestine is, but if it's a fictional place based off the West Bank, I'm sure it's nice.

mabrignani
10-12-2010, 06:42 PM
what are they saying lefty?

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh, I guess I'm mistaken along with the vast majority of the world. But hey, DoK says its not a country so I guess that makes it so. By dudes logic America doesn't exist because the Maps say United States of America.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:43 PM
It's funny how Jordan and Egypt never let any of their palestinians "brothers" into their own country - so much for arab "brotherhood".
Yup, it's odd how these Palestinian people are supposedly nice peaceful people and the rest of the middle east wants nothing to do with them but rather wants to keep them in danger at the West Bank.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Oh, I guess I'm mistaken along with the vast majority of the world. But hey, DoK says its not a country so I guess that makes it so. By dudes logic America doesn't exist because the Maps say United States of America.

:lmao thinking that's a legit comparison. The West Bank is a disputed area, there's no country known as "Palestine", if there was you'd be able to find it on a map. lol comparing your fictional country to the US.

fraga
10-12-2010, 06:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lcMjN.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 06:47 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

The_Worlds_finest
10-12-2010, 06:48 PM
[url]
Curious to hear the two sides here.

That story goes back to gawd telling abe his children are to rule (ISRAEL) from the nile to the euphrates. Sadly abe stuck his wank in a slave and made Ishmael, first. Then later knocked up his main bitch Sarah. Sarah then later shat out Issac. Jews say Ishmael isnt a decendent cause he was bore of the house keeper. Muslims have their own reason to think israel is theirs. And so began the Sibling war.

clambake
10-12-2010, 06:49 PM
how many more times are you gonna post before realizing no one is responding to you?

you just did.

gaKNOW!blee
10-12-2010, 06:54 PM

did you make that??

thats the funniest shit ive ever seen.

MannyIsGod
10-12-2010, 06:58 PM
:lmao thinking that's a legit comparison. The West Bank is a disputed area, there's no country known as "Palestine", if there was you'd be able to find it on a map. lol comparing your fictional country to the US.

The rest of the world recognizes the country. But because you don't it doesn't exist and its disputed. :lol

Ok. If I had known it was going to be whatever DoK wishes goes then I would have stopped a while ago.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-12-2010, 07:00 PM
The rest of the world recognizes the country. But because you don't it doesn't exist and its disputed. :lol

Ok. If I had known it was going to be whatever DoK wishes goes then I would have stopped a while ago.

It's funny your best argument is this "the rest of the world" thing. If the rest of the world feels Palestine is a country, why is it you can't find a map made by "the rest of the world"?

PS - Why do you live in America when it's obviously very important to you to recognize Palestine?

The_Worlds_finest
10-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Just to clear things up
The boundries of Israel are laid out in Genesis 15:18 (On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--)

Here is a map
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VlKOx6atGv0/S3DgQz6g6HI/AAAAAAAAAnE/MzhyhOUW880/s400/ISRAEL+RAYA+MAP.jpg

ChuckD
10-12-2010, 07:17 PM
is it wrong that I laughed a little when I saw this?

You're a Mavs fan, which automatically means you have no shame. That gets you a pass on the little things.

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2010, 07:21 PM
did they died?

ChuckD
10-12-2010, 07:35 PM
It was if you go back long enough. It's a tiny plot of land, there should be no objection to Jews having a place that small while Islam has the rest of the middle east. Jews have never been the aggressive ones

COUGH. You need to go back and review the year 1947. The UN partition plan gave the Jewish state 54% of the land, when they comprised only 33% of the population. Apparently, that tilt in their favor wasn't enough.

ChuckD
10-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Just to clear things up
The boundries of Israel are laid out in Genesis 15:18 (On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--)

Here is a map
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VlKOx6atGv0/S3DgQz6g6HI/AAAAAAAAAnE/MzhyhOUW880/s400/ISRAEL+RAYA+MAP.jpg

Yeah, but you can ignore him, since the Manna stopped falling.

BadOdor
10-12-2010, 07:39 PM
COUGH. You need to go back and review the year 1947. The UN partition plan gave the Jewish state 54% of the land, when they comprised only 33% of the population. Apparently, that tilt in their favor wasn't enough.

Here's how the land was to be divided:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg

Notice most of the land the jews got is basically useless desert?

TinTin
10-12-2010, 08:11 PM

I am sure for the creator it must have been very easy but damn nice :lmao

ChuckD
10-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Here's how the land was to be divided:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg

Notice most of the land the jews got is basically useless desert?

Notice how they were 1/3 of the 1947 population, but got 54% of the land worthless or otherwise. You expect them to get the best? I'm sure the indigenous population gladly would have take some of that "useless desert" off of the hands of the clear minority of Jews.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-12-2010, 09:12 PM
I don't particularly dislike Jewish people, at least not anymore than any other religion (not too crazy about religion) but read a couple of posts by DoK and you can tell why Israel is losing the battle of public opinion now a days.

Personally, I don't blame the dude in the car. Anybody would have done the same, be it Jewish or whatever.

silverblk mystix
10-12-2010, 11:21 PM
When the palestinians blow up some people-it is called terrorism.

When Israel blows up some people-it is called a military operation.

Terrorism is terrorism and neither of the two are the good guys.

Religion has really helped that part of the world hasn't it?

The Franchise
10-12-2010, 11:32 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :toast

marini martini
10-12-2010, 11:35 PM

:lol

LoneStarState'sPride
10-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Hamas is an elected government and a terrorist group.

The fact that MiG doesn't find this suspect is.......disturbing, at best.

Stringer_Bell
10-13-2010, 03:21 AM

:lmao Stupid kids are still holding the rocks in their hands (or is that mace spray?), their terrorist parents must be so ashamed.

joeyjfive
10-13-2010, 03:37 AM
Damn apparently the penalty for getting hit by a car is rape. Did you see all those grown ass men trying to stuff that boy in the car. hahah

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-13-2010, 06:41 AM

jews are self hating, self absorbed, self loathing, greedy, parasites.

benefactor
10-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Win.

ChuckD
10-13-2010, 07:31 AM

Suspect? What's so fucking suspect about it? Israel will never do a damned thing for them, and Fatah is as corrupt as hell. The ONLY group to do ANYTHING for the people of Gaza is Hamas.

fraga
10-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Sadly I cannot take the credit for that...I merely found it on the interwebs...

desflood
10-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Dude should not invade the homeland of others if he doesn't want rocks thrown at him.
So if I went out and started chucking rocks at the guy mowing my neighbor's lawn you'd be fine with that?

Drachen
10-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Sympathizing with people who don't want Isralies illegaly in their country is not terrorist sympathizing.

I have had a question for a while. What is the official Israeli justification for the settlements?

Drachen
10-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Edited because it wasn't pertinent.

I would probably not feel the way I feel about the conflict if the US wasn't propping up one of the sides. I think the reason that Israel is viewed far more harshly world wide is that they have a greater responsibility. They get tons of cash, military equipment, nukes, etc. and then cry "woe is me" when someone gets mad enough to fire a (relative) bottle rocket at the building that Israel is constructing on the lot where their house once stood. If the US was sending tons of aid to the Palestinians and comparatively ignoring Israel, then I would feel the opposite.

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 09:32 AM
People like DoK are exactly why in the past few years I have gone from a staunch defender of Israel to someone who is abhorred by the way they conduct themselves against their fellow man. It's sickening.

Blue Jew
10-13-2010, 09:36 AM
people are self hating, self absorbed, self loathing, greedy, parasites.

fify

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 10:27 AM

What is there to find suspect? You don't think they elected Hamas or you don't think Hamas is a terrorist group? I'm not the one who elected them.

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 10:29 AM
So if I went out and started chucking rocks at the guy mowing my neighbor's lawn you'd be fine with that?

You're comparing the invasion of one's homeland to someone mowing a neighbors lawn?

You feel those are analogous?

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Suspect? What's so fucking suspect about it? Israel will never do a damned thing for them, and Fatah is as corrupt as hell. The ONLY group to do ANYTHING for the people of Gaza is Hamas.

I don't get it either. They elected the people that put up hospitals and schools and provide basic services. Who were they supposed to elect?

wannabe Moderator
10-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Political forum time?

desflood
10-13-2010, 10:40 AM
You're comparing the invasion of one's homeland to someone mowing a neighbors lawn?

You feel those are analogous?
He's here illegally.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 10:49 AM
well, i've done my job here. +1 for me!

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 10:53 AM
He's here illegally.

Oh I see - you were talking about an illegal alien. The situation is closer in that way, but then again the illegal likely isn't bulldozing your house and keeping you quarantined to a small area.

But sure, if you feel you have the moral high ground or necessity to throw rocks, toss away.

DisAsTerBot
10-13-2010, 11:08 AM
People like DoK are exactly why in the past few years I have gone from a staunch defender of Israel to someone who is abhorred by the way they conduct themselves against their fellow man. It's sickening.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:09 AM
MiG is a terrorist sympathizer who supports terrorist groups controlling countries, no surprise he doesn't find it suspect.

MiG probably has a 9/11 party every year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Palestinians aren't fellow men, they're less than people. They're sickening. Throwing rocks at cars like fuckin barbarians isn't human.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:11 AM
MiG is a terrorist sympathizer who supports terrorist groups controlling countries, no surprise he doesn't find it suspect.

Palestinians aren't fellow men, they're less than people. They're sickening. Throwing rocks at cars like fuckin barbarians isn't human.

BUTTHURT! :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:11 AM
It's also so funny the parents put their kids out in the streets in danger to throw rocks at the cars because they're too pussy to do it themselves.

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 11:12 AM
He's here illegally.

Is he attempting to illegally force you to vacate your home and your life in poverty to make way for his family moving into your area with their nice shiny new suburban sprawl planning, all while you still have barely enough to eat for you and your family and are being blamed for the actions of people who have very little to do with you and only represent the most extreme examples of your own people?

Keep in mind that during this you have no access to higher education and precious little access to any kind of information from the world at-large.

DisAsTerBot
10-13-2010, 11:13 AM
it's funny how the most prejudice people are the first to cry about prejudice.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM
It's also so funny the parents put their kids out in the streets in danger to throw rocks at the cars because they're too pussy to do it themselves.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Lying-Woody/ImageMacro/2404679/does-your-butt-hurt.jpg

xellos88330
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

That was excellent! I would actually play the shit outta that if it were made into a game.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Is he attempting to get you to vacate your home and your life in poverty to make way for his family moving into your area with their nice shiny new suburban sprawl planning, all while you still have barely enough to eat and are being blamed for the actions of people who have very little to do with you and only represent the most extreme examples of your own people?
They elected those people who represent those extreme examples. If they don't wanna be viewed as terrorists they shouldn't vote for terrorist groups to run their "country".

Btw, by the logic of you and the terrorist sympathizers in this thread, if a bunch of Native Americans started throwing rocks at your car as you drove by they'd be justified in doing so.

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 11:15 AM

:tu

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:16 AM
They elected those people who represent those extreme examples. If they don't wanna be viewed as terrorists they shouldn't vote for terrorist groups to run their "country".

Btw, by the logic of you and the terrorist sympathizers in this thread, if a bunch of Native Americans started throwing rocks at your car as you drove by they'd be justified in doing so.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :sleep

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Glad you have stopped being in denial about your terrorist sympathizing :toast

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Glad you have stopped being denial about your terrorist sympathizing :toast

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 11:18 AM
BRB Calling about my Osama ice sculpture for my next 9/11 party.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:19 AM

hook it up brotha! ice sculptures are awesome!

desflood
10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Is he attempting to get you to vacate your home and your life in poverty to make way for his family moving into your area with their nice shiny new suburban sprawl planning, all while you still have barely enough to eat for you and your family and are being blamed for the actions of people who have very little to do with you and only represent the most extreme examples of your own people?

Keep in mind that during this you have no access to higher education and precious little access to any kind of information from the world at-large.
Slow down, man! Manny kept pushing the point that he was there illegally and I was just trying to point out that, perhaps, the fact that he was there illegally was not the biggest issue within this story. :lol

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Slow down, man! Manny kept pushing the point that he was there illegally and I was just trying to point out that, perhaps, the fact that he was there illegally was not the biggest issue within this story. :lol

I said illegal settlements and that he was an invader. I don't ever saying he was an illegal immigrant but I'm too lazy to go back over all of my posts (and I'm busy planning my jihadist shindig).

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:24 AM
I was just trying to point out that, perhaps, the fact that he was there illegally was not the biggest issue within this story. :lol
Even tho he wasn't there illegally, he was in a disputed area that is technically Israeli territory.

And for those who want to know why Jews want to live there, Jerusalem is their holy land, while it's not the holy land of Muslims at all. It's not like Jews are trying to control Mecca or Medina, idk why Muslims can't let Israel have complete control of the city most important to its religion.

clambake
10-13-2010, 11:26 AM
I said illegal settlements and that he was an invader. I don't ever saying he was an illegal immigrant but I'm too lazy to go back over all of my posts (and I'm busy planning my jihadist shindig).

:lol and loving the way they toss around the word terrorist.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:26 AM
idk why Muslims can't let Israel have complete control of the city most important to its religion.

because religion is a crock of shit. plus, just because you want everything doesn't mean everyone should just give it to ya.

btw, if you're so involved in this, why aren't you living in israel?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:28 AM
because religion is a crock of shit. plus, just because you want everything doesn't mean everyone should just give it to ya.
Maybe Israel should rail the shit out of Saudi Arabia and occupy Mecca and Medina then.

I agree religion is a crock of shit, but it's not a crock of shit to some people. It's not like I wanna go live in that pisshole.

xellos88330
10-13-2010, 11:28 AM
I don't know what to think about the whole situation. It has actually become quite an annoyance when I hear about it.

I have some friends that are Jewish and Muslim. They hang out together all the time. What the fuck is the problem with the people in the middle east? Muslim, Jew, Christian, who gives a shit. We can all agree that we are human. Get over yourselves and join the rest of the world and stop living up to the stereotypes.

And another thing, perhaps if you worked together instead of fighting over land, you could accomplish a shitload more.

Spurminator
10-13-2010, 11:29 AM

:lmao

DisAsTerBot
10-13-2010, 11:30 AM
What the fuck is the problem with the people in the middle east?

And another thing, perhaps if you worked together instead of fighting over land, you could accomplish a shitload more.

dok is in the states tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't know what to think about the whole situation. It has actually become quite an annoyance when I hear about it.

I have some friends that are Jewish and Muslim. They hang out together all the time. What the fuck is the problem with the people in the middle east? Muslim, Jew, Christian, who gives a shit. We can all agree that we are human. Get over yourselves and join the rest of the world and stop living up to the stereotypes.

Israel has been the country willing to work towards peace. They controlled the Sinai Peninsula after the 6 day war (a war Egypt waged) and willingly gave it back to Egypt a few years later so they could have peace with Egypt. The Muslims are the ones finding reasons to spark conflict.

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 11:32 AM

Let me put a gun to your head and tell you to elect me.

Or better yet, let me give you an example that's pretty close to home: Do you realize that Sarah Fucking Palin almost became the Vice President of the United States?

Why? Because we have a two party system that doesn't give any other party a viable choice.

Now go live in a one-party system with no leadership or access to objective information from the day you're born, and tell me how easy it is just to vote someone into power who will be a good and noble leader. Fuck, man, do you realize we just elected George W. Bush a few years back? Would you like to be put on trial as a citizen for his war crimes because we elected him?

xellos88330
10-13-2010, 11:33 AM
dok is in the states tbh

Doesn't make him unsusceptible to stereotyping.

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Israel has been the country willing to work towards peace as long as the other side gives into every demand that Israel makes. Otherwise, fuck it, they're just dirty Palestinians, let them live in destitution and poverty!

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:34 AM
dok is in the states tbh

and that's the funniest thing of all about this thread.

he probably rarely ever goes to the synagogue too if at all. typical.

clambake
10-13-2010, 11:35 AM
oh those lucky egyptians.

desflood
But to do so would ruin the game.

xellos88330
Israel has been the country willing to work towards peace. They controlled the Sinai Peninsula after the 6 day war (a war Egypt waged) and willingly gave it back to Egypt a few years later so they could have peace with Egypt. The Muslims are the ones finding reasons to spark conflict.

If both sides REALLY wanted peace, there would be peace.

I KNOW that the Palestinians can't go to war with Israel. Israeli Air Force would fuck their world up. I actually studied the shit outta that war. Dem Jews can fight a multiple front war.

Perhaps it is a matter of pride?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Let me put a gun to your head and tell you to elect me.

Or better yet, let me give you an example that's pretty close to home: Do you realize that Sarah Fucking Palin almost became the Vice President of the United States?

Why? Because we have a two party system that doesn't give any other party a viable choice.

Now go live in a one-party system with no leadership or access to objective information from the day you're born, and tell me how easy it is just to vote someone into power who will be a good and noble leader. Fuck, man, do you realize we just elected George W. Bush a few years back? Would you like to be put on trial as a citizen for his war crimes because we elected him?
MiG has raved about how they're a "legitimate elected government (:cry)" this entire thread, so I can only assume they won a legitimate election. Forgive me for my ignorance, MiG seems to be an expert on the capitol of Narnia, Palestine.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Why is it no other country in the area wants to give haven to Palestinians? Why is it Israel needs to? If Palestinians are so great and peaceful, why can't Syria, Iran or Lebanon take them in?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:39 AM
and that's the funniest thing of all about this thread.

he probably rarely ever goes to the synagogue too if at all. typical.
What's the big deal about that? I haven't been to synagogue in years, you yourself just said religion is a crock of shit.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:42 AM
What's the big deal about that? I haven't been to synagogue in years, you yourself just said religion is a crock of shit.

and it is but the basis of your argument is that israel wants to engulf everything because it's their holy land.

if you're not religious then how can you agree that it's israel's right to boot others for their own satisfaction?

btw, i see a bunch of loser jews walk through the doors of my place of business almost weekly. bunch of hands out always asking for help motherfuckers. i thought yall all were rich but i guess i just stereotyped yall like you do the palestinians.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:45 AM
and it is but the basis of your argument is that israel wants to engulf everything because it's their holy land.

if you're not religious then how can you agree that it's israel's right to boot others for their own satisfaction?

btw, i see a bunch of loser jews walk through the doors of my place of business almost weekly. bunch of hands out always asking for help motherfuckers. i thought yall all were rich but i guess i just stereotyped yall like you do the palestinians.
What do you mean "asking for help" :lol

It's the basis of my argument because people should be allowed to practice religion. I obviously don't think very highly of the Muslim religion, but I wouldn't advocate Israel occupying Saudi Arabia and trying to control their holy land.

Phillip
10-13-2010, 11:48 AM
lol utsa

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:49 AM
What do you mean "asking for help" :lol

i mean... begging my boss to save their asses financially.

i always overhear the extremists who can't keep their voices at a civil level and the losers of the faith who hangout at the synagogue looking for handouts. pathetic fucks roll through my work always looking for the money trail. it's sickening.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:50 AM
lol utsa

who's at utsa? you attending that school or what, i mean you bring it up all the fuckin' time for no reason... wtf?!

Phillip
10-13-2010, 11:50 AM
who's at utsa? you attending that school or what, i mean you bring it up all the fuckin' time for no reason... wtf?!

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:51 AM
exactly... troll done tolled himself. dumbfuck!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:52 AM
i mean... begging my boss to save their asses financially.

i always overhear the extremists who can't keep their voices at a civil level and the losers of the faith who hangout at the synagogue looking for handouts. pathetic fucks roll through my work always looking for the money trail. it's sickening.
Are they religious Jews? The really religious Jews aren't rich people at all, most of them are lower middle class like evangelical people from any religion.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Are they religious Jews? The really religious Jews aren't rich people at all, most of them are lower middle class like evangelical people from any religion.

very religious and very off-their-rocker.

Phillip
10-13-2010, 11:54 AM
exactly... troll done tolled himself. dumbfuck!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:55 AM
very religious and very off-their-rocker.
That explains it. I hate evangelical Jews just as much as I hate evangelical Muslims, Christians etc., and they don't follow the stereotype of good with money. Those are mainly reform Jews.

"I'm voting for John McCain because Joe Lieberman endorsed him, and Joe Lieberman is Jewish, great fuckin Jew :cry"

Cry Havoc
MiG has raved about how they're a "legitimate elected government (:cry)" this entire thread, so I can only assume they won a legitimate election. Forgive me for my ignorance, MiG seems to be an expert on the capitol of Narnia, Palestine.

Being a legitimately elected government does not suddenly mean that said government will rule with consistent authority or direction. Again, we elected GWB, who openly lied to the American public. No one would argue that his election in 2004 was legitimate, but would you like to answer for his crimes as a citizen of this nation?

Why is it no other country in the area wants to give haven to Palestinians? Why is it Israel needs to? If Palestinians are so great and peaceful, why can't Syria, Iran or Lebanon take them in?

Why was it that Houston loudly protested hosting refugees from New Orleans for just a few months when Katrina hit? Keep in mind: These were fellow U.S. citizens who had just experienced the most costly disaster in our nation's history, and yet a neighboring city was very begrudging in it's acceptance to give care and aid to the suddenly transient people of NOLA. Houston had time to prepare, and still had great difficulty handling the situation.

Now broaden that to the following scope: Instead of roughly 500,00 people who are comparatively affluent with their cars and cash and can find places to settle on relatively their own accord, you have 4 million individuals with little to no belongings. They are going to need constant food, shelter, clothing. They will need education. They will need some level of health care unless you want them heading straight for the ER anytime something happens. They will need transportation. Unless you want a roving city of 4,000,000 homeless wandering through your streets with nowhere to go and nothing to live on, you need to have a massive plan to allow for the influx of these people. And keep in mind: They've just been thrown off land that they wanted to live on, they have no ability to fend for themselves, and they have a government that basically has total control over the population, due to the small but significant fact that they have all the guns.

Oh, and these 4,000,000 people? They're in your country to stay, because we all know Israel would never let them set a foot inside the holy land again. The most powerful nation on the planet, with the largest army and some of the best technology had trouble handling a relatively minor crisis by comparison. How do you think a much less wealthy nation would fare, with much less of a force to keep the peace if anything went south? How do you think the citizens of that country would like the sudden massive shift in both their country's population and ethnic makeup? How much violence would be instigated simply because there isn't room for them to have homes, or revenue to create jobs?

It's baffling that you suggest another country would just open their doors. Do you know anything about economics?

Which is the entire basis for Israel's claims to the land that they are moving the Palestinians slowly off of.

MannyIsGod

And you make fun of Zosa for being anti semtic? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Being a legitimately elected government does not suddenly mean that said government will rule with consistent authority or direction. Again, we elected GWB, who openly lied to the American public. No one would argue that his election in 2004 was legitimate, but would you like to answer for his crimes as a citizen of this nation?
No, I didn't vote for Bush and openly speak out against, but anyone who did vote for him in 2004 should. If it were up to me anyone who voted for Bush in 2004 should be tried for murder.

Why was it that Houston loudly protested hosting refugees from New Orleans for just a few months when Katrina hit? Keep in mind: These were fellow U.S. citizens who had just experienced the most costly disaster in our nation's history, and yet a neighboring city was very begrudging in it's acceptance to give care and aid to the suddenly transient people of NOLA. Houston had time to prepare, and still had great difficulty handling the situation.

Now broaden that to the following scope: Instead of roughly 500,00 people who are comparatively affluent with their cars and cash and can find places to settle on relatively their own accord, you have 4 million individuals with little to no belongings. They are going to need constant food, shelter, clothing. They will need education. They will need some level of health care. Transportation. Unless you want a roving city of 4,000,000 homeless wandering through your streets with nowhere to go and nothing to live on, you need to have a massive plan to allow for the influx of these people. And keep in mind: They've just been thrown off land that they wanted to live on, they have no ability to fend for themselves, and they have a government that basically has total control over the population, due to the small but significant fact that they have all the guns.

Oh, and these 4,000,000 people? They're in your country to stay, because we all know Israel would never let them set a foot inside the holy land again.
:lmao you're calling those Katrina rats "affluent"? They're just as poor as Palestinians. Houston didn't want anything to do with them for same reason no other country wants anything to do with Palestinians, they're people who will raise hell, commit crimes, and wreak havoc wherever the hell they settle.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 12:00 PM
That explains it. I hate evangelical Jews just as much as I hate evangelical Muslims, Christians etc., and they don't follow the stereotype of good with money. Those are mainly reform Jews.

"I'm voting for John McCain because Joe Lieberman endorsed him, and Joe Lieberman is Jewish, great fuckin Jew :cry"

there's this one dude who rolls through here who is the biggest loser i have ever met. dude gets a check from his uncle monthly for $700 for no fuckin' reason other than he doesn't really want to work, is a fatass, lazy, and is just a complete idiot.

dude comes in here, because his uncle has us dish out the money to him, and starts talking religion and my boss says, "get your check and get the fuck out!" hahahaha!

i hate that dude with a passion.

he's just one of many that roll through here looking for handouts. it's ridiculous.

clambake
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM

why doesn't israel take them in?

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 12:06 PM
No, I didn't vote for Bush and openly speak out against, but anyone who did vote for him in 2004 should. If it were up to me anyone who voted for Bush in 2004 should be tried for murder.

It's good that you see the world in such black and white terms. No room for gray in DoK's universe! :lol

:lmao you're calling those Katrina rats "affluent"? They're just as poor as Palestinians. Houston didn't want anything to do with them for same reason no other country wants anything to do with Palestinians, they're people who will raise hell, commit crimes, and wreak havoc wherever the hell they settle.

It's very apparent to me that you have no fucking clue what real poverty is. If you have a car or a reliable method of transport, you are wealthier than a huge percentage of the world by that standard alone.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 12:08 PM
It's very apparent to me that you have no fucking clue what real poverty is. If you have a car or a reliable method of transport, you are wealthier than a huge percentage of the world by that standard alone.
:lmao they didn't have a reliable method of transport. They were bussed to Houston by the government. If they had their own method of transport and money they could travel to Houston and settle there on their own.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Why can't any of the other countries? They're the ones who like them so much.

Would you be willing to give them haven in America?

clambake
10-13-2010, 12:12 PM

many of them have that, already........just like jews.

you don't want them in your neighborhood. you call them dirty palestinians. do you want dirty palestinians in your neighborhood?

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 12:13 PM
:lmao they didn't have a reliable method of transport. They were bussed to Houston by the government. If they had their own method of transport and money they could travel to Houston and settle there on their own.

Some of them were. Others drove themselves, as evidenced by the incredibly massive traffic jams that occurred during the evacuation to Houston.

But thank you for illustrating my point. You asked why other nations didn't want to take the Palestinians in, attempting to imply that they don't like them because they're terrorists or otherwise evil people. However, your rebuttal to me about the Katrina crisis is that fellow Americans didn't accept other people because of their socio-economic status.

Basically you invalidated your argument about the reasoning for why other nations haven't opened their borders yet. It has nothing to do with their religion or their behavior as human beings, everything to do with the fact that they are 4,000,000 hungry mouths to feed, 4,000,000 jobs to give, and 4,000,000 people that will be taking money from the same pot that the current inhabitants do. It doesn't matter how "good" or "bad" they are, they just are, and that's more than enough of a problem for any country to handle.

Why don't you just take them in, DoK? I mean, it's a simple thing to have 4,000,000 new inhabitants, right? Your house should be able to accommodate them all if it's as easy as you are suggesting. At the very worst, your neighborhood should be able to take them in. I mean, it's just a matter of saying, "We accept you", snapping your fingers, and being done with the matter while it resolves itself peacefully, right?

clambake
10-13-2010, 12:17 PM
it must be sheer terror to be beaten and thrown into the street when someone comes to bulldoze your home.

Drachen
10-13-2010, 12:57 PM

You can't take in people who were there before you were.

clambake
10-13-2010, 01:08 PM
You can't take in people who were there before you were.

i know......but some don't know.

Gutter92
10-13-2010, 01:52 PM
this thread...has potential :D

fatsack
10-13-2010, 03:04 PM
hilarious.

i don't give a shit what country he's from - when little hood wannabe gets run over while trying to throw rocks at cars - LOVE IT. My only regret is the driver didn't put it in reverse and finish the job.

Cry Havoc
10-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Still waiting on DoK to enlighten us on the method and procedures necessary for a small country to accept 4,000,000 new citizens without drastic repercussions on the economy and civil order.

The Reckoning
10-14-2010, 02:13 PM
wait until a couple of generations from now when jews in Israel wont have an adequate population to sustain the country. things will get messy.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Its outside the borders of Israel. Its within the borders of the Palestinian state. Mexicans have been living in the American southwest for quite a few years but that does not mean any Mexican can just come over and take land that doesn't belong to them.

There is no justification for Israelis to be in the Palestinian territories settling.

Then there is no justification for you to be on Mexican / Native American land. They should be allowed to throw rocks at you because the territory was siezed in a military conflict.

Cry Havoc
10-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Then there is no justification for you to be on Mexican / Native American land. They should be allowed to throw rocks at you because the territory was siezed in a military conflict.

Most knowledgeable US citizens are intimately aware of the horrors we inflicted on the Native Americans. It is the single darkest era in U.S. history.

The difference here is, Israel is moving forward like the illegal, inhumane way they are treating Palestinians is completely right and acceptable.

That's a big difference.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 10:59 PM

My mother is from Mexico and we have Aztech blood. Eat it, whitey.

Oh, Gee!!
10-14-2010, 11:28 PM
that fucking kid is tough as nails. aside from him being a terrorist and all, I'd be damn proud of him if he was my boy.

Obstructed_View
10-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Most knowledgeable US citizens are intimately aware of the horrors we inflicted on the Native Americans. It is the single darkest era in U.S. history.

The difference here is, Israel is moving forward like the illegal, inhumane way they are treating Palestinians is completely right and acceptable.

That's a big difference.

Territory siezed in a military conflict. US hasn't given the land back.

The actual difference is that Israel took the territory after being attacked. They've attempted to give it back before but the land has been used to attempt to poison their water supply or to launch rockets.

Obstructed_View
10-15-2010, 01:46 PM
My mother is from Mexico and we have Aztech blood. Eat it, whitey.

Wow, one would think you could spell "Aztec" if that were the case. I didn't see the video of the arab kids taking blood tests before deciding who to throw rocks at. :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
10-15-2010, 02:33 PM
They should be allowed to throw rocks at you because the territory was siezed in a military conflict.

In a thread of dumb shit, this nonsense just happened to stick out :lol

ALVAREZ6
10-15-2010, 02:38 PM
LOL what fuckin morons

MannyIsGod
10-15-2010, 02:43 PM

The actual difference is that Israel took the territory after being attacked. They've attempted to give it back before but the land has been used to attempt to poison their water supply or to launch rockets.

And since the US actions the entire civilized world has come to the conclusion land can not be legally siezed during war. The wrongs the US committed don't somehow serve as an excuse for Israel.

You're making a pretty god damn stupid argument.

If you can't understand why those people are so angry they do things like throw rocks at these cars then I don't know what to tell you.

Cry Havoc
10-15-2010, 02:56 PM

If this is the case, we could declare war on Canada, invade and take their land, kill their civilians, and it would be considered acceptable because it's under the guise of war?

And of course the logical response from Israel is to starve the population, restrict their access to basic human amenities, and gradually push them off the land while building illegal settlements. Yeah. They've got it down to a science, because people will continually defend their "right" to be there. :rolleyes

jag
10-15-2010, 05:07 PM

That's a big difference.

wow