PDA

View Full Version : This is that time.

Brutalis
05-21-2005, 02:17 AM
Sure, we have had our share of mistakes, and sorrow, but we know the bottom looking from the top as well. These are the replays of memories for our brain to remember years later on some commercial.

This series will be one for the new century. An oncoming of new age leadership and roles. Tim will have give it all to Phoenix if they are competing in or leading this series. I expect nothing but a performance that is his best. Our building blocks are sturdy and stepping up in Manu and Parker. We have found our role to win for now but it is about doing it.

In this series, I want to see what we are made of now. Are we going to put it down and steal home court advantage? Do it. We had rings for a reason. Show me it. Put Amare in his place, along with KG jumping but not reaching. Joe can be contained now, busted up and such. Marion can be streaky and the Suns in general have no defense to contain a good offense as well.

Not trying to be over dramatic but I must confess this looks like war. It's time to show me the moneyyyyyyyyyyy.

GO SPURS GO