PDA

View Full Version : should i pursue?

skut_farkus
10-12-2010, 11:50 PM
so im thinking of asking my neighbor out on a date and not sure how to go about it after this "incident"

I am a 26 year old athletically fit male whom resides alone in a quiet neighborhood. This past summer I decided to take a dip in my pool. It is not uncommon that I do not wear a bathing suit, as my yard is surrounded with large trees and a fence. After the swim I took my suit and layed on a towel near the pool. The sun was so warm and refreshing I decided to sunbathe in the nude. I removed my Speedos and laid them beside me and began to sun. Somewhere within the next 30 minutes I dosed off. I was awakened with a stange sensation in my groin. To my surprise I awaoke to find the neighbors collie licking my penis.
This must have been going on for several minutes as when I awoke I was rock hard. My penis when erect is about 10" long and it was at it's best this afternoon. Although somewhat embarrassed, I pretended to stay sleeping as the Collie licked me cock and balls into ejaculation. It was a great feeling I had never, nor would ever, attempt again, but the sensation of being outside and being fully exposed and erect was tremendous. After I came, I was startled to see pearing through the bushes the neighbor girl, a college junior. I had to make a decision, so I decided to pretend to still be asleep. The adventure backfired, as she came andering over to find the dog. She embarrassingly woke me. I pretended to be startled, but my erect cock and newly spewed "load" was laying all over my stomach. As I jumped to get up, I realized the dog had taken my speedo and was running around my yard. It was erotic knowing she must have witnessed the entire act, but embarrassed as I couldn't even cover up when she arrived. I merely wiped myself off with my hand and rolled over, to never forget the embarrassment of me and her embarrassment in watching the whole thing.We haven't spoken about the event all summer, but have gone swimming together several times since. To this day I think she thinks I was asleep, and I am sure she saw the entire event. But no ones talking about me and "man's best friend".

so do you guys think i still have a shot?

z0sa
10-12-2010, 11:53 PM
I think you already took your "shot"

xellos88330
10-12-2010, 11:57 PM
I think you already took your "shot"

:lmao

Chachachango
10-13-2010, 12:00 AM
copy and paste much?

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 10:37 AM
trolls here fuckin' suck!

dickface
10-13-2010, 10:45 AM
trolls here fuckin' suck!

this igNORANT is a fuckin' joke!

and the fag squad thinks my life is wasted... igNORANT spent all weekend on ST. all fuckin' weekend! hey my life might not be glamorous and i might have a handful of jobs that keep me busy, however i do find time to get out and socialize. igNORANT must be grounded or mommy must not like him playing in the front yard. who fuckin' knows but all i know is if i have a sad life then wtf kind of life does igNORANT have? down the street, not across it bitch so do it right!

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 10:52 AM
copy & paste, the life i lead.

Eric Dampier
10-13-2010, 10:54 AM
i bought mine back in '05. the first sign of it fuckin' up was the minute i took it out of the box and turned it on. it froze right away and though i was perplexed by that i was also too lazy to take it back to walmart. well, about a month and 1/2 later it rrod on me and i tried taking it back this time but it was over the 30 days or whatever that walmart allows returns so i sent it to microsoft.

microsoft sent it back "fixed" and i played it a week before it rrod once again and again i sent it back. since then i hacked it and have only had a few hiccups with the machine like games freezing every once in a while.

i rarely ever play the thing and when i say rarely i mean almost never. however, i did let a friend of mine borrow my machine for about 6 months and i know he's not the best of caretakers. he would leave it on at times when not playing it and would play the shit out of it. he also placed it in his entertainment system at one point and that ent sys was very compact and i am sure the machine endured crazy amounts of heat.

shit sucks considering i rarely played the thing and shelled out $500 initially for the box. oh well, you live and learn. buying consoles was always a hit to my pocket and never a necessity because i'm not really a gamer.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 10:56 AM
here comes the flood of homos who think they're witty

Eric Dampier
10-13-2010, 10:58 AM
ok so my box is officially in pieces. haha!

i took it all apart and am waiting til tomorrow to pick up some thermal grease.

my box had previously been fixed twice by microsoft and after a good 2 yrs or so it finally crapped out again the other week. i've had this thing for well over 5 yrs so i suppose i got my monies worth.

been towel trickin' the thing for the past 2 weeks but it has finally come to the bitter end of its life. hopefully i can revive this pos tomorrow when i pick up that grease shit and apply it. i was wanting to mod a fan to the underside and on top of the cpu and gpu but i can't find a tutorial online and am too lazy to figure out how to do so correctly or professionally.

fuckin' 360.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:01 AM
lol CBF mlb forum regular all of a sudden

dickface
10-13-2010, 11:02 AM
hey, maybe i'm bi-polar! the narcissist inside says, nah.

btw, this is a messageboard man, of spurs fans and excuse me for getting a couple tattoos of the spurs logo i thought i'd share a photo of on ST. i think you blow things out of proportion and follow the leader when it comes to knockin' on me. cool and cool. do your thing!

if it is attention i seek i could do so a ton of ways that would be easier but let me flip in onto you sir. is it not attention you seek by trying to diss me? i mean you use the same lame ass shtick as the others with the same redundancy and you think that's not a cry for attention? if you think that, then why is phillip here with all his "lol" comments and CryBaby with the same lame shtick.

hey, if the shoe fits, wear it. if you make your bed daily, sleep in it and mess it up nightly!

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:03 AM
so how long does it actually take to switch between your troll handles? i'm guessing 15-20 seconds tops.

dickface
10-13-2010, 11:05 AM
i'm not against the dude at all... guess i'll have to check one of his podcasts out sooner or later.

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:07 AM
too funny... and pathetic... not clever... and completely stupid.

dickface
10-13-2010, 11:07 AM

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:08 AM

Phillip
10-13-2010, 11:45 AM

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 11:46 AM

Phillip

Phillip

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2010, 12:18 PM
trolls answering trolls...wats the chances of it all being the same poster...

koriwhat
10-13-2010, 12:19 PM
trolls answering trolls...wats the chances of it all being the same poster...

10/1 those odds are too good!

Cry Havoc
10-13-2010, 12:34 PM
And the quality of SpursTalk trolls continues on an inexorable decline.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 12:45 PM
No kidding.

They should be banned.

Phillip
10-13-2010, 12:49 PM

I like the kefka avatar

Coach Buzzcut
10-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Son, you're doing it wrong.

Pauly D
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM
here comes the flood of homos who think they're witty

you rang bro?