PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Crawford

mystargtr34
10-13-2010, 05:44 AM
I looked at the Hawks box score today... and i saw J.Crawford with 30 points and didnt really take notice assuming it was Jamal Crawford... just then i was looking at the scoring leaders for pre season and noticed it was the rookie Jordan Crawford who went Pick 27...

Today he had 30 on 13-20 shooting with 5 boards and 5 assists.... and in his other two games he has racked up 33 points 7 rebounds and 10 assists..

Only pre season but damn.. for a pick 27 to be doing that so early... on a good team no less.. is pretty impressive.

Chieflion
10-13-2010, 06:18 AM
I looked at the Hawks box score today... and i saw J.Crawford with 30 points and didnt really take notice assuming it was Jamal Crawford... just then i was looking at the scoring leaders for pre season and noticed it was the rookie Jordan Crawford who went Pick 27...

Today he had 30 on 13-20 shooting with 5 boards and 5 assists.... and in his other two games he has racked up 33 points 7 rebounds and 10 assists..

Only pre season but damn.. for a pick 27 to be doing that so early... on a good team no less.. is pretty impressive.
He also got run down to the ground playing almost the entire game for more than 47 minutes of game time in this performance. He is getting a lot of burn. This new Atlanta coach really wants to develop young talent.

Quit Hatin'
10-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Hold on. Jordan crawford, isn't that the dude that dunked on lebron in which lebron confiscated the tapes? Didn't know he made it this far.

Quit Hatin'

badfish22
10-13-2010, 12:44 PM
tbh I was hoping the Mavs would draft him. Liked what I saw of him in college.