PDA

View Full Version : Eye on 2012: Donald Trump for president?

ducks
10-13-2010, 02:31 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/10/eye-on-2012-donald-trump-wants.html?hpid=news-col-blog

Friends to say that he is "actually thinking about" running for president claiming that the situation in the country "has never been worse."

Trump also appeared on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," to express his desire to run for president, which he hinted at a little over 10 years earlier on NBC. Trump continued to talk about China and the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) saying, "outside forces are destroying this country."

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Well, I think he's better than anyone else on the horizon.

boutons_deux
10-13-2010, 02:39 PM
"outside forces are destroying this country"

no, your wealthy class has destroyed the country, damaging much more than OBL or foreign terrorists could ever accomplish.

asshole

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 02:40 PM
"outside forces are destroying this country"

no, your wealthy class has destroyed the country, damaging much more than OBL or foreign terrorists could ever accomplish.

asshole
I suppose you want to find a job from someone poor?

boutons_deux
10-13-2010, 02:50 PM
The wealthy/mgmt/shareholders destroy/export jobs to increase their exorbitant profits.

Hyper-wealthy Bill Gates abused Microsoft contractors for years to increase MS profits, had them do exactly the same work and hours as employees, but none of the benefits. The govt stepped in to fix that scam.

Sportcamper
10-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Does anyone really believe that Trump could be worse than our current or last president…Come on…hmmmm...Empire builder vs. community organizer… :lol

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Does anyone really believe that Trump could be worse than our current or last president…Come on…hmmmm...Empire builder vs. community organizer… :lol
I think he could actually do this nation a great deal of good. Leaders like him are rare.

ducks
10-13-2010, 02:58 PM
The wealthy/mgmt/shareholders destroy/export jobs to increase their exorbitant profits.

Hyper-wealthy Bill Gates abused Microsoft contractors for years to increase MS profits, had them do exactly the same work and hours as employees, but none of the benefits. The govt stepped in to fix that scam.

yes the gov solves all problems
it is doing such a great job
this look at the mess this country is in

Sportcamper
10-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I think Trump has a better understanding of how to get our economy moving…

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 03:00 PM
I think Trump has a better understanding of how to get our economy moving…
Absolutely. He is an economics master.

Spurminator
10-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Trump or Gene Simmons... Who is a bigger attention whore?

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Couldn't tell you. I just might write in "Donald Trump" in two years instead of writing in "Donald Duck."

Borat Sagyidev
10-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Absolutely. He is an economics master.

:lmao

Yeah, he's not been involved in a bankruptcy ever. We need more risk takers like him.

He's even a risk taker socially...wife #3 is it?

coyotes_geek
10-13-2010, 03:18 PM

Yes, that Bill Gates is such a meany. When he's not off giving away billions of his dollars to charity he's "abusing" people who willingly volunteered to work for him.

CuckingFunt
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM

Now there's a ticket.

Spurminator
10-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Now there's a ticket.

They would insist their whole term be televised.

Which, now that I think about it, might be a good thing. But I wouldn't watch a minute of it.

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around Donald Trump as President. I'm not sure the oval office would be big enough for his ever expanding ego.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around Donald Trump as President. I'm not sure the oval office would be big enough for his ever expanding ego.
I think you're right. He would probably build a new White House!

Win win...

The current one is too small today.

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2010, 05:57 PM
I think you're right. He would probably build a new White House!

Win win...

The current one is too small today.

I see it already...the Trump White Towers.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 05:58 PM
I see it already...the Trump White Towers.
I wonder how many stories tall it would be?

boutons_deux
10-13-2010, 07:10 PM
"Yes, that Bill Gates is such a meany."

Yes, extortionist extraordinaire. It's great to have a scumbag lawyer for a father.

"he's "abusing" people who willingly volunteered to work for him."

Do you think he abused contractors because it was in their interest or for his profits? There are clear laws about how companies use contractors. Gates broke them, massively, and for years.

coyotes_geek
10-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Gates gave away $3 billion dollars to charity last year. I wish the world had 1,000 more "scumbags" just like him. Don't you?

boutons_deux
10-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.

Drachen
10-14-2010, 01:48 PM

He does have experience with going bankrupt and staying rich. Sounds like a good experience for the upcoming US presidents to have.

TeyshaBlue
10-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.

No, not really.:rolleyes

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2010, 01:59 PM
He does have experience with going bankrupt and staying rich. Sounds like a good experience for the upcoming US presidents to have.

:lol

ducks
06-26-2020, 11:22 PM
Well, I think he's better than anyone else on the horizon.

Yep