PDA

View Full Version : Just so everyone knows

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 04:02 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/ignorelist.jpg

If you are here, don't expect me to respond.

Oh, Gee!!
10-13-2010, 04:07 PM
you are self-centered and narcissistic

George Gervin's Afro
10-13-2010, 04:07 PM

I hope to make it one day mr. overboard..

coyotes_geek
10-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Great thread. Reminds me of the time back in college where some chick I wasn't interested in took the time to write me a three page letter telling me how I wasn't worth wasting her time on.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 04:19 PM
you are self-centered and narcissistic
Thank-you. I think the the best thing you ever said about me. When compared to the other things you said, I will accept that as a compliment.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 04:20 PM
I hope to make it one day mr. overboard..
No, you probably will never land on this list. As much as we disagree, you actually have valid input at times.

RandomGuy
10-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Only 5?

You aren't trying. If you really want some fun, try getting in a snit fit with Mouse and setting all of his to ignore. sheesh.
That and 2centsworth is a [guy who I am rather angry at]

2centsworth 911 Alex Jones B-Boy B-Boys Big Worm Bloodstone Blue Jew Brianna Captain Koons DizzG. DoubtingThomas Fat boy Google. half a man Heat Miser Henry Cisneros Hooters Girl I am Tom jaysontx Lance Last Comic Standing lint man on wire MavTalker pickle girl Re-Animator Ricardo Romo Robert Mruczek SpursGirl21 Stacie Steve Perry Suns Fan The Power Hour The Power Hour. Tonto U.S.A.F. unibrow wife #7 wrench

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Only 5?

You aren't trying. If you really want some fun, try getting in a snit fit with Mouse and setting all of his to ignore. sheesh.
That and 2centsworth is a cunt.

2centsworth 911 Alex Jones B-Boy B-Boys Big Worm Bloodstone Blue Jew Brianna Captain Koons DizzG. DoubtingThomas Fat boy Google. half a man Heat Miser Henry Cisneros Hooters Girl I am Tom jaysontx Lance Last Comic Standing lint man on wire MavTalker pickle girl Re-Animator Ricardo Romo Robert Mruczek SpursGirl21 Stacie Steve Perry Suns Fan The Power Hour The Power Hour. Tonto U.S.A.F. unibrow wife #7 wrench
It's only 4.

Is that your ignore list?

RandomGuy
10-13-2010, 04:36 PM
It's only 4.

Is that your ignore list?

er, 4 yeah. Man, antihistimines really are doing a number on me.

That is my ignore list.

Only really two people, or more like 1 and 99/100ths. 2centsworth, and mouses' extra profiles. Left mouse on, cause he is interesting.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 04:37 PM
er, 4 yeah. Man, antihistimines really are doing a number on me.

That is my ignore list.

Only really two people, or more like 1 and 99/100ths. 2centsworth, and mouses' extra profiles. Left mouse on, cause he is interesting.

Mouse can really be a laugh at times...

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
As someone else said, that should be the white flag list.

CuckingFunt
10-13-2010, 04:47 PM
I wonder if I've ever been ignored. I've had several people make the threat, but I'd be surprised if they ever went through with it.

The Reckoning
10-13-2010, 04:49 PM
only one i agree with is fuzzy lumpkins

Blake
10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
http://www.purpleboard.net/forums/images/smilies/butthurt.jpg

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 05:01 PM
LOL...

That's good, but doesn't apply here.

CuckingFunt
10-13-2010, 05:10 PM
I don't typically associate the ignore feature with butthurt, though that can often be the motivating factor.

I more readily associate it with a fear of alternate viewpoints. The internet equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ear and shouting "la la la, I can't hear you," perhaps.

There are plenty of people here whose posts make me cringe, but I genuinely can't imagine putting anyone on ignore as a result. Cutting myself off from half of the discussion (even if it's an unflinchingly stupid half) just strikes me as contrary to the point of a discussion board. Makes more sense to me to either read, skim, or skip on a post-by-post basis. It's not like it takes more than a second or two to figure out whether a post is ultimately going to be worth my time.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 05:15 PM
I don't typically associate the ignore feature with butthurt, though that can often be the motivating factor.

I more readily associate it with a fear of alternate viewpoints. The internet equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ear and shouting "la la la, I can't hear you," perhaps.

There are plenty of people here whose posts make me cringe, but I genuinely can't imagine putting anyone on ignore as a result. Cutting myself off from half of the discussion (even if it's an unflinchingly stupid half) just strikes me as contrary to the point of a discussion board. Makes more sense to me to either read, skim, or skip on a post-by-post basis. It's not like it takes more than a second or two to figure out whether a post is ultimately going to be worth my time.
No, with me, I get angry at times with an individual. These individuals just really piss me off one way or another. It's more of a valve to keep me from getting angry at everyone that tweaks me like I do on occasion.

Nbadan
10-13-2010, 05:20 PM
..it's silly, this is an opinion board...

LnGrrrR
10-13-2010, 05:33 PM
I don't ignore anyone personally. (Though I was tempted to when someone kept posting HUGE ass gifs on the NBA board in a Celtics game thread), even though I think some posters like Mouse are mentally incompetent.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't ignore anyone personally. (Though I was tempted to when someone kept posting HUGE ass gifs on the NBA board in a Celtics game thread), even though I think some posters like Mouse are mentally incompetent.
Well, I am slightly bipolar. I have those days when I just want to hit someone with a baseball bat. Ignoring some helps with my sanity.

MannyIsGod
10-13-2010, 05:40 PM
:lmao

I don't need a built in message board feature to help me ignore people. I've never seen someone boast about being weak. CG said it best above with his letter analogy.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 05:45 PM

I don't need a built in message board feature to help me ignore people. I've never seen someone boast about being weak. CG said it best above with his letter analogy.
And you're one that will do anything to piss people off. If you didn't actually have good posts from time to time, you would be on that list.

Sportcamper
10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Great thread. Reminds me of the time back in college where some chick I wasn't interested in took the time to write me a three page letter telling me how I wasn't worth wasting her time on.

Hey I know that girl...:lmao
A couple months later she was stalking me & leaving notes on my car...:lol

Drachen
10-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Honestly WC, you should be made fun of for this post. It is nothing but a great big cry for attention.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Honestly WC, you should be made fun of for this post. It is nothing but a great big cry for attention.
Say what you want. You are entitled to your opinion.

Parker2112
10-13-2010, 06:04 PM

jack sommerset
10-13-2010, 06:11 PM

Why are you calling it "White Flag" and not black flag or red flag. Why fucking white flag. Are you saying white people give up. Only white people quit and/or get butthurt? Well fuck you, you racist motherfucker.

boutons_deux
10-13-2010, 07:07 PM
WGAF?

If you don't like getting bitch slapped, GTFO.

clambake
10-13-2010, 07:21 PM

that was me. thanks for the shout out!

Blake
10-13-2010, 07:34 PM
I get angry at times with an individual. These individuals just really piss me off one way or another. It's more of a valve to keep me from getting angry at everyone that tweaks me like I do on occasion.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
:cry

ElNono
10-13-2010, 09:25 PM

That's what I was thinking... perhaps more lame than having an ignore list, is having the urge to publicize it.

ElNono
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM

:tu

ElNono
10-13-2010, 09:28 PM
No, with me, I get angry at times with an individual. These individuals just really piss me off one way or another. It's more of a valve to keep me from getting angry at everyone that tweaks me like I do on occasion.

Really? angry?

CuckingFunt
10-13-2010, 09:36 PM

Ah.

So, then, it is butthurt.

Gotcha.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Why are you calling it "White Flag" and not black flag or red flag. Why fucking white flag. Are you saying white people give up. Only white people quit and/or get butthurt? Well fuck you, you racist motherfucker.

:lol

I do hate me some whitey.

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 06:03 AM
That's what I was thinking... perhaps more lame than having an ignore list, is having the urge to publicize it.Thing is, we know it's all a ruse because WC still replies to ChumpyD.

There are leaks in the embargo. Smuggling happens.

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 06:06 AM
Why are you calling it "White Flag" and not black flag or red flag. Why fucking white flag. Military custom. Weren't you familiar? Racism seems like a pretty far reach to me.

Were you just victimized by that comment?:rollin

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 06:07 AM
The black banner is anarchy. Is that racist too?:lmao

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Think you know what red is for.

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 06:08 AM
Is that raciss too?

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 06:09 AM

Wild Cobra
10-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Glad I could bring some laughs to this forum.

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 10:53 AM
That's between you and MIG.

I didn't laugh. I don't think anybody else did. Not in this thread.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 11:00 AM
To be fair WC makes me laugh on a daily basis. Then I just get sad afterwards.

And WH you just laughed two posts above!

Blake
10-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Glad I could bring some laughs to this forum.

the funny part is that you aren't joking about how seriously butthurt you get at chumpdumper's posts.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2010, 11:05 AM
the funny part is that you aren't joking about how seriously butthurt you get at chumpdumper's posts.
He is persistent at being an ass. Getting angry, I don't consider being butt-hurt. Maybe for some of you who practice buggery, but I'm just really impatient with such people. Chump actually has some good posts at times, but when he goes on a rampage against someone, he can get real unscrupulous in his tactics.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Thats textbook butthurt. Your skin is the only thing thinner than your logic.

RandomGuy
10-14-2010, 11:09 AM

I swear to the magic man in the sky, I am going to put that into a Word document and print it out for certain co-workers.

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 11:10 AM
And WH you just laughed two posts above!At Jack, yes.

RandomGuy
10-14-2010, 11:12 AM

That has to be an attempt at humor.

Right?

TeyshaBlue
10-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I didn't catch the sarcasm font!

Wild Cobra
10-14-2010, 11:25 AM
You guys can call it butthurt if you like. It really doesn't matter to me.

clambake
10-14-2010, 11:27 AM

the creation of this thread suggests that it does.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2010, 11:28 AM
the creation of this thread suggests that it does.
Sorry that you think everyone must think the same way.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 11:31 AM

Obviously being butthurt is important to you if it makes you mad enough not only to ignore someone but also tell everyone about you ignoring them.

Did this thread go as you expected?

clambake
10-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Well, I am slightly bipolar.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-14-2010, 11:40 AM
aah this thread takes me back to when whottt used to do this sort of shit :lol

good times

P.S. Telling someone you're ignoring them isn't really ignoring them now, is it?

2centsworth
10-14-2010, 11:57 AM
I saw that RG :)

Take it as a compliment that I think your financial BS is dangerous. You totally disregard math and consistently misstate the facts all in the name of, as always, defining a predator and prey.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 12:04 PM

Take it as a compliment that I think your financial BS is dangerous. You totally disregard math and consistently misstate the facts all in the name of, as always, defining a predator and prey.

Glad to see you still read at least - haven't seen you post in awhile.

2centsworth
10-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Glad to see you still read at least - haven't seen you post in awhile.

I read occasionally. Good to see you're doing well. Didn't realize you wanted to be a scientist. Thought you were going to win the WSOP and call it quits.:lol

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I read occasionally. Good to see you're doing well. Didn't realize you wanted to be a scientist. Thought you were going to win the WSOP and call it quits.:lol

Maybe I'll do both!

Cry Havoc
10-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Think you know what red is for.

Those damn Native American-Chinese half-breeds. :madrun

RandomGuy
10-14-2010, 02:03 PM

This is what I get for browsing occasionally without logging in.

I don't clearly remember what exactly you said that got you on my ignore list, I do remember it was rather vicious and personal. The kind of thing that people feel free to say on the internet, because they can do so safely, anonymously, and without consequence, but would never say in person.

What I do remember, is that if you had said it in my physical presence, I would have punched you in your fucking face, or at least tried my hardest to do so.

You are a vile human being, for whom feeling smugly self-righteous and generally superior to others is sadly important.

I do not care in the least what small-minded pedants like yourself think of me, or my ability to do basic math.

Please, go fuck yourself. You will not get another reply.

z0sa
10-14-2010, 02:13 PM

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/SantaKhala/SuperCoolStoryBro.png

fyatuk
10-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Personally not a fan of ignore lists. Although, I do skip any thread started by buttons since that's all hackish bull-crap ;)

If you ignore people, you miss out at laughing how STUPID they are. And yes, I freely admit I'm one of the stupid ones (sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident).

2centsworth
10-14-2010, 03:03 PM
This is what I get for browsing occasionally without logging in.

I don't clearly remember what exactly you said that got you on my ignore list, I do remember it was rather vicious and personal. The kind of thing that people feel free to say on the internet, because they can do so safely, anonymously, and without consequence, but would never say in person.

What I do remember, is that if you had said it in my physical presence, I would have punched you in your fucking face, or at least tried my hardest to do so.

You are a vile human being, for whom feeling smugly self-righteous and generally superior to others is sadly important.

I do not care in the least what small-minded pedants like yourself think of me, or my ability to do basic math.

Please, go fuck yourself. You will not get another reply.

My sincerest apologies. No one boils my blood more than you do, but it's immature of me to feel that way.

As far as feeling self-righteous and superior, I would have to say pot calling kettle on that one.

Nevertheless, I'll take ownership and hope you accept my apology.

I'll be extra careful not to make personal attacks.

Blake
10-14-2010, 03:14 PM

As far as feeling self-righteous and superior, I would have to say pot calling kettle on that one.

nice job.

2centsworth
10-14-2010, 03:16 PM

nice job.

Progress over perfection :lol

RandomGuy
10-14-2010, 03:33 PM
My sincerest apologies. No one boils my blood more than you do, but it's immature of me to feel that way.

Nevertheless, I'll take ownership and hope you accept my apology.

Ok then, happily accepted. Being angry is just too draining anyways.

I actually logged in to edit my post to remove some of the angry words, so this came as a pleasant surprise.

Normally I just backspace over stuff like that, but I just remember being really really really angry, and let that get the better of me. Being able to edit one's own stoopid stuff out is one of my favorite features.

Further, I think I can be as guilty of being a self-righteous prick as anybody here, so you got me on that. It is one of the sins that I think just about everybody in the politics forum indulges in. If we weren't, we probably wouldn't post here. :lol

That said, I do try to self-edit most of it out. The backspace key and a little bit of reflection works wonders, although I am only human.

RandomGuy
10-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Of course that now just leaves all of mouse's multitude of extra accounts on the ignore list...

911 Alex Jones B-Boy B-Boys Big Worm Bloodstone Blue Jew Brianna Captain Koons DizzG. DoubtingThomas Fat boy Google. half a man Heat Miser Henry Cisneros Hooters Girl I am Tom jaysontx Lance Last Comic Standing lint man on wire MavTalker pickle girl Re-Animator Ricardo Romo Robert Mruczek SpursGirl21 Stacie Steve Perry Suns Fan The Power Hour The Power Hour. Tonto U.S.A.F. unibrow wife #7 wrench

erk.

2centsworth
10-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Ok then, happily accepted. Being angry is just too draining anyways.

I actually logged in to edit my post to remove some of the angry words, so this came as a pleasant surprise.

Normally I just backspace over stuff like that, but I just remember being really really really angry, and let that get the better of me. Being able to edit one's own stoopid stuff out is one of my favorite features.

Further, I think I can be as guilty of being a self-righteous prick as anybody here, so you got me on that. It is one of the sins that I think just about everybody in the politics forum indulges in. If we weren't, we probably wouldn't post here. :lol

That said, I do try to self-edit most of it out. The backspace key and a little bit of reflection works wonders, although I am only human.

Awesome man. :toast

Stringer_Bell
10-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Can't we all just get along? I don't see why WC and Chump can't be internet advisaries and be okay with it, they are basically the same person. Sheeeeesh.

Winehole23
10-14-2010, 10:02 PM
That has to be an attempt at humor.

Right?A tragically misfired one, if true. I detected no humor, but the butthurt was palpable.

Oh, Gee!!
10-14-2010, 11:17 PM
so, I guess the lesson learned today is that Wild Cobra is an an attention slut.

Nbadan
10-15-2010, 12:55 AM
...and ignore lists are stupid..

word
10-15-2010, 05:00 AM
For the most part, this entire forum is on my ignore list.

ChumpDumper
10-15-2010, 05:17 AM
For the most part, this entire forum is on my ignore list.In case I'm not on your list, could you tell me where you found this information?
People don't realize this either. Foreigners can own shit in America. We are one of the few countries that doesn't have a lot of limits on that. Foreingers can't hold majority stake in a news orgaization for example. That's why a Saudi owns 49% of Reuters.