PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Brandon Roy never took chemistry. (Blazers re-run)

Mark in Austin
10-14-2010, 11:07 AM
http://www.dwightjaynes.com/brandon-roy-i-want-the-basketball-a-lot-more

Giuseppe
10-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Just f'in' lodge it!

SenorSpur
10-14-2010, 11:41 AM
This is a first glimpse example of the slow erosion (eventual implosion) of the Blazers. While everything appeared to be harmonious on the outside, with the NBA's perennial most-talented roster, we now see that the "green-eyed monster" was lurking around the periphery, waiting to strike at any moment. And here he is.

DeadlyDynasty
10-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Non-issue.

lefty
10-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Non-Issue

The Franchise
10-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Your team captain Trailblazer fans. :lol

Iceman101
10-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Your team captain Trailblazer fans. :lol

You wanna see if we can have a healthy season first before we of all people start any shit??? On another note, Roy sounds like a bitch, which is a shame because before all this came out, he seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders

Killakobe81
10-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Bad mix. I have been saying this for 2 seasons. the thing is, i thought by getting rid of Outlaw and Webster they had jettisoned the log jam they have at the wings but apparently minutes and roles definition are STILL an issue. Portland is good at acquiring talent but they NEVER seem to make the smart moves with them. They could have sold rudy "high" two seasons ago ... but now they will get little in return. i guess I just dont see why anyone even Tlong would think this team is on the rise. they may end up being like my Cowboys all hype and talent but little substance ...chemistry and leadership DO matter ...and so does sacrificing talent for "fit". Lakers traded Eddie Jones for Glen Rice even though Jones was the better at that point ...the "fit" for an outside shooter made sense plus it allowed kobe to play. Blazers should make a similar move with roy and promote Matthews. And give Bayless more minutes. Especially before Roy's knee blows out.