PDA

View Full Version : FOX SPORTS - Top Centers

Ashy Larry
10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Centers in need of a check-up

If Greg Oden was healthy, he'd be a top-five center in the NBA. At least we think so. Hard to say, since he's missed two-thirds of the Blazers' games since being drafted No. 1 overall in 2007. And since he's likely to miss a good chunk of this season while recovering from his latest knee surgery, Oden doesn't crack John Galinsky's top 10. The fact he's even considered speaks to the lack of depth at the position and the fragility of its practitioners. Which is why every center on this list gets a health check along with an overall evaluation. Because if you're not playing, it doesn't matter how good you are.

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsS/15625.gif

Greg Oden

10. Andrew Bynum, Los Angeles Lakers

Health check: Recovering from offseason knee surgery. Likely to miss at least a month of regular season.

At 22, Bynum is still more about potential than performance. He has been dominant at times thanks to his size and soft hands, but he's also suffered knee injuries each of the last three seasons. The Lakers have won two straight titles with Bynum in a limited role, but their long-term prospects depend on him becoming a franchise center. After all, they're already paying him like one.

:depressed:sleep

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-10_20101012215646_600_400.JPG

9. Yao Ming, Houston Rockets

Health check: Missed last season with a fractured left foot.

At the peak of his powers, Yao is the only player with the size and skills to challenge Dwight Howard as the NBA' s top center. But even though he should be in his prime at age 30, Yao's career has been jeopardized by a series of foot injuries the past four years. The Rockets plan to preserve their star by limiting him to 24 minutes per game. If that helps him avoid further injury, it's a good move. He can still help Houston by playing half of every game. But it's hard to rank a part-time player any higher than this.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-9_20101012215648_600_400.JPG

8. Al Jefferson, Utah Jazz

Health check: Healthy. Sort of.

By "sort of," we mean Jefferson hasn't been the same player since tearing his right ACL two seasons ago. At the time, he was averaging 23.1 points and 11.0 rebounds for the Timberwolves. Last season those numbers dipped to 17.1 and 9.3. With less mobility, his defense also got worse and he stifled Minnesota's attempts to get out and run, so the team was happy to deal him away for draft picks. Still, don't write off Jefferson, who's only 25 and still one of the best pure low-post players in the game. It often takes players two years to return to form after a major knee injury. And he should thrive playing with Deron Williams in Utah's structured offense.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-8_20101012215646_600_400.JPG

7. Andrew Bogut, Milwaukee Bucks

Health check: Recovering from broken hand, dislocated elbow and sprained right wrist.

Bogut was injured in this gruesome fall against the Suns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2ryik9j9g), cutting short a season in which he was beginning to live up to expectations as the No. 1 pick in 2005. Averaging 15.9 points and 10.2 rebounds, he was arguably the second-best center in the league when he got hurt. He could regain that status this season but that's no sure thing. He hasn't played yet in the preseason and admitted recently that his arm won't be 100 percent all season. If that's true, he can still be a good center but not an elite one.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-7_20101012215646_600_400.JPG

6. Chris Kaman, Los Angeles Clippers

Health check: Missed most of 2008-09 season with several injuries but has been relatively healthy since.

It's easy to overlook Kaman in a discussion of top centers. He's not flashy. You rarely see him in highlights. And hey, he plays for the Clippers. But it's hard to sniff at 18.5 points and 9.3 rebounds, Kaman's averages last season. Though he's useless in transition, Kaman is effective on both ends of the floor in a halfcourt game. Blake Griffin's emergence might reduce Kaman's stats but make the Clippers relevant. If so, people may notice that Kaman is pretty darn good.

[/URL]http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-6_20101012215646_600_400.JPG

5. Nene, Denver Nuggets

Health check: Appears to be recovered from leg problems that kept him out of the FIBA World Championship.
Before spraining his left knee in Game 5 of the playoff series loss to the Jazz, Nene had played in every game for the Nuggets last season and was establishing himself as one of the best all-around centers in the league. Though his rebounding could be better, he's big and athletic and rarely takes a bad shot. He's also one of the most unselfish and toughest players on a Denver roster that badly needs both traits.
[URL="http://www.gettyimages.com/"] (http://www.gettyimages.com/) http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-5_20101012214656_600_400.JPG

4. Al Horford, Atlanta Hawks

Health check: Clean bill of health.

On some teams, Horford would be a power forward, and a really good one. On the vertically challenged Hawks, he's a slightly undersized center at 6-10 and 245 pounds. But for the most part, he more than holds his own. How? He's a good athlete, he plays hard and he gets the most out of his talent. There are few true centers who cause him matchup problems. Just the guy in Orlando.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-4_20101012214656_600_400.JPG

3. Brook Lopez, New Jersey Nets

Health check: A bout of mono cost Lopez a spot on Team USA this summer, but he's back on the court for New Jersey.

Sure, Lopez put up nice numbers last season (18.8 ppg, 8.6 rpg) but the Nets lost 70 games, so how good could he really have been? That's a legitimate question to ask when any player is racking up stats on an awful team, but Lopez appears to be the real deal. He may never be great, simply because he's not an extraordinary athlete. But he has everything else you want in a center: good post moves, a soft shot, passing skills, a defensive presence, toughness and smarts. As New Jersey looks to improve, Lopez is the only untouchable guy on the roster.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-3_20101012214656_600_400.JPG

2. Joakim Noah, Chicago Bulls

Health check: He's fine. A little strange, maybe, but healthy.

Wait, Noah is the second-best center in the NBA? Really? Well, it does feel strange to rank him this high, especially given his offensive limitations and screwball shooting form. But with more talented centers coming off injuries, Noah may be the best of the rest. He averaged a double-double (10.7 ppg, 11.0 rpg) and was a dervish on defense. What separates him, however, are intangibles: his hustle, versatility, tenacity and, last but not least, his ability to irritate opponents. He's annoying but any team would love to have him.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-2_20101012214656_600_400.JPG

1. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic

Health check: He's Superman.

His post game remains raw, his free-throw shooting stinks and he may be too goofy for his own good. But dwelling on Howard's flaws can make you forget one important fact: At the age of 24 he is, by a wide margin, the best center in the world. It's not just that he's the most athletic 7-footer since Wilt and the game's premier rebounder and shot-blocker. It's also significant that he's missed just three games in six NBA seasons. That kind of durability, especially compared to his peers at the position, puts Howard in a class of his own.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-1_20101012214656_600_400.JPG

Giuseppe
10-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Top right dude had a plum role in "The Verdict."

z0sa
10-14-2010, 04:02 PM
In Before "2. Tim Duncan"

HarlemHeat37
10-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Noah isn't better than Lopez, Horford or Bogut IMO..

Bogut shouldn't be behind Kaman and Nene..

That picture of Bynum is a classic:lol

badfish22
10-14-2010, 04:33 PM
In Before "2. Tim Duncan"

boring=4 rings

clambake
10-14-2010, 04:49 PM
the tandem of chandler and haywood will shock the nba world.......or they'll suck.

crc21209
10-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Noah isn't better than Lopez, Horford or Bogut IMO..

Bogut shouldn't be behind Kaman and Nene..

Bust. :lol

TheMACHINE
10-14-2010, 05:45 PM

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/Bynumumad.jpg

Ashy Larry
10-14-2010, 05:46 PM

Go Bynum ......

z0sa
10-14-2010, 05:47 PM

ironic since it seems you're the mad one :lmao

TheMACHINE
10-14-2010, 05:52 PM
ironic since it seems you're the mad one :lmao

it seems im the mad one? ummm ok, whatever that means.

Tiago Splitter
10-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Wtf?

Killakobe81
10-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Not a bad list and the bottom 5 of the 10 are the injury prone (or have had major surgery)centers anyway so hard to argue ...

history2b
10-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Decent list.

Hard to accept Nene as #5 and Lopez is not #3 as of right now. More like 7th. Bynum would be higher if he could remain healthy.

HarlemHeat37
10-14-2010, 06:33 PM
:lol Lopez at 7..

history2b
10-14-2010, 06:47 PM
:lol Lopez at 7..

:lmao at anyone playing center in a Heat uniform.

history2b
10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
While injured, Bynum has done what Duncan couldn't do while healthy...

tee hee

Sup Lakaluva.

DeadlyDynasty
10-14-2010, 07:09 PM
it's a sad state of affairs in the NBA if Noah is truly the 2nd best Center.

history2b
10-14-2010, 07:33 PM
it's a sad state of affairs in the NBA if Noah is truly the 2nd best Center.

Sad but true.

I actually like Noah a lot. I think his game is severely underrated (although not in this situation) because the function of the center to rebound, defend and hustle is often overlooked in favor of scoring.

I'd take him on my team any day of the week.

history2b
10-14-2010, 07:36 PM
What's good, 2b.

Chillin.

I just migrated over from the ESPN boards recently and many Spurs fans here were immediately saying "what's up luva" as soon as I started posting.

Your reputation preceded you. Good to see there is a legit Laker fan already here claiming the stake.

history2b
10-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of like God over here. Kick ya feet up, and make ya self at home. We run this joint.

Sounds like my kind of place.

badfish22
10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
We run this joint.

sans two months ago, when ya came beggin at our door, wanting a place inside.
Nope, you're out & you're staying outPERIOD

Thats it, and that is all.

Giuseppe
10-14-2010, 08:39 PM
At thirteen down third quarter The Princess thought it safe to grant Luva grace.

tee, hee.

It was at about that point that with jacks & timbers we started back down.

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of like God over here. Kick ya feet up, and make ya self at home. We run this joint.

Suffers from a huge complex like Shaq. Self Proclamation isn't as legitimate as letting your game speak for you. Since both of you have none, that's why we laugh at you.

history2b
10-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Pfft, please.

I've been all around a long time and I can honestly say that collecitively Spurs fans basketball IQ does not match my own. My toenail clippings know more about the game than the average Spurs fan.

But coming from a member of the most delusional fan base on the planet, this is to be expected.

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Bring it...what is this a test? I'll match wits with a 60 year old man. Bring it. It's not like I don't remember what it was like to watch pro hoops at 11:30 in the evening.

Collectively? That's the issue here. I only speak for me. Unlike you LAL fans who openly like to lap up each others ejaculate like it's gold milk when it reality, it's still just ejaculate.

So who's the 6th Beach Boy and why is it relative to the Lakers?

history2b
10-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Bring it...what is this a test? I'll match wits with a 60 year old man. Bring it. It's not like I don't remember what it was like to watch pro hoops at 11:30 in the evening.

Collectively? That's the issue here. I only speak for me. Unlike you LAL fans who openly like to lap up each others ejaculate like it's gold milk when it reality, it's still just ejaculate.

So who's the 6th Beach Boy and why is it relative to the Lakers?

I wouldn't be able to tell you the first 5 Beach Boys. No clue who the 6th Beach Boy is and honest to god don't give a shit. Irrelevant trivial factoids about the Lakers have never been and will never be my interest. My focus has always been what takes place between the 94x50 hardwood for 48 minutes.

When we're talking about basketball IQ you understand that it pertains to the sport of basketball, as in how it is played, what it takes to be successful, etc. correct?

Surely every 60 man in the country is familiar with the Beach Boys, right?

badfish22
10-14-2010, 10:12 PM
My focus has always been what takes place between the 94x50 hardwood for 48 minutes.

:wow Im impressed guys! This guys is so in!

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 10:15 PM
You're not from California, are you? If you were, you'd hear Chick say it all the time then. He'd say,"Great play, This guy is the sixth Beach Boy."

But since you don't know that, then I challenge that you're a BANDWAGON Fan.

So now, are we going to talk about who first brought the Triple-Post to the NBA or what?

But first, wipe the ejaculate off your mouth and the egg on your face.

midnightpulp
10-14-2010, 10:21 PM
You're not from California, are you? If you were, you'd hear Chick say it all the time then. He'd say,"Great play, This guy is the sixth Beach Boy."

So now, are we going to talk about who first brought the Triple-Post to the NBA or what?

Owned.

Troll career is over, History. You gave it your best shot, but it just didn't work out.

Lol at some So Cal transplant who probably grew up in Bumfuck, Idaho and started "rooting" for the Lakers when he got laid off. Or maybe his small, conservative town ran him out for being a homosexual, so he was forced to relocate to a more tolerant environment, where he could meet plenty of fellow sodomites (tbonewalker) that share his views on life, love, and basketball.

history2b
10-14-2010, 10:27 PM

By asking if I remember a Chick Hearn expression proves I not from California? Lol. My god, Spurs fans get dumber and more delusional the deeper you infiltrate their fanbase.

Being that not only am I currently sitting in my home in Los Angeles, where I have lived my entire life that fact alone makes your little "test" moot.

I especially love deluded fools who incorrectly believe trivial knowledge to be an understanding of the game:lmao.

HarlemHeat37
10-14-2010, 10:27 PM
:lol midnight, the Laker exterminator..

history2b
10-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Owned.

Troll career is over, History. You gave it your best shot, but it just didn't work out.

Lol at some So Cal transplant who probably grew up in Bumfuck, Idaho and started "rooting" for the Lakers when he got laid off. Or maybe his small, conservative town ran him out for being a homosexual, so he was forced to relocate to a more tolerant environment, where he could meet plenty of fellow sodomites (tbonewalker) that share his views on life, love, and basketball.

Gotta love fans of a team who literally believe the NBA started in 1997. Kicking a can around the pasture with the rest of their inbred brothers until them there Spurs drafted that negro boy from them Virgin Islands.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Without even thinking of a list, it's ridiculous to think Noah is the 2nd best center in the league.

midnightpulp
10-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Gotta love fans of a team who literally believe the NBA started in 1997. Kicking a can around the pasture with the rest of their inbred brothers until them there Spurs drafted that negro boy from them Virgin Islands.

No. I distinctly remember Robinson and Co. taking it to Elden and the boys in 95.

And inb4 you type out your cliched response, which I know is causing your sphincter to twitch in the same way when you hear tbone ring your doorbell, of "hahaha, do also remember when Hakeem curbbbstommmped the Admiral!!11"

Yes, and it sucked, but things turned out pretty well. I can't complain.

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 10:40 PM
By asking if I remember a Chick Hearn expression proves I not from California? Lol. My god, Spurs fans get dumber and more delusional the deeper you infiltrate their fanbase.

Being that not only am I currently sitting in my home in Los Angeles, where I have lived my entire life that fact alone makes your little "test" moot.

I especially love deluded fools who incorrectly believe trivial knowledge to be an understanding of the game:lmao.

So, humor me ejaculate face. Let's talk about this understanding of the game. What do you want to talk about, the importance of offensive rebounding or the box and 1 D?

You hide so well behind your lies and misconceptions. You call Spurs fans like they're Hicks from the sticks, when me a guy who lives in California, is pissed off to what LAL fans have become... Knob-Gobblers of all that is wrong with Purple & Gold.

Since you've lived here your whole life, then you SHOULD know who Chick referred to as The 6th Beach Boy. I mean, you've lived there your whole life right? So...when you're willing to step into the cage with MIB...you better bring me more than this weak shit you've brought in since day 1. I used to wonder why people would replace the O in Ownage for P. But since I've pissed on you, knocked you out and then pissed on you again to wake you up from your knockout, I've now lived the definition.

history2b
10-14-2010, 10:48 PM
So, humor me ejaculate face. Let's talk about this understanding of the game. What do you want to talk about, the importance of offensive rebounding or the box and 1 D?

You hide so well behind your lies and misconceptions. You call Spurs fans like they're Hicks from the sticks, when me a guy who lives in California, is pissed off to what LAL fans have become... Knob-Gobblers of all that is wrong with Purple & Gold.

Since you've lived here your whole life, then you SHOULD know who Chick referred to as The 6th Beach Boy. I mean, you've lived there your whole life right? So...when you're willing to step into the cage with MIB...you better bring me more than this weak shit you've brought in since day 1. I used to wonder why people would replace the O in Ownage for P. But since I've pissed on you, knocked you out and then pissed on you again to wake you up from your knockout, I've now lived the definition.

You're the guy who likes to brag about what he thinks he knows by playing little trivial games but it's the application of knowledge that separates the men from the boys.

That said, let's talk about the Spurs current roster and how they are projected to shape up as a team this season. Talking about importance of rebounding and the like would be far too elementary.

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 10:56 PM
That's easy...come upstairs to the Penthouse and be prepared to be elementary schooled.

And since you FAILED, the 6th Beach Boy is Don Ford.

history2b
10-14-2010, 10:57 PM
No. I distinctly remember Robinson and Co. taking it to Elden and the boys in 95.

And inb4 you type out your cliched response, which I know is causing your sphincter to twitch in the same way when you hear tbone ring your doorbell, of "hahaha, do also remember when Hakeem curbbbstommmped the Admiral!!11"

Yes, and it sucked, but things turned out pretty well. I can't complain.

Your previous post was probably the first time anyone has ever inferred homosexuality though. Your name should be Mr. Original not midnightpulp, unless of course your name is a descriptive term for what your your backside after late night runs through Austin.

So the NBA started in 1995 in your mind. Cool.

I can assure you I've seen the Lakers beat the Spurs 8 times in the playoffs, how many time have you seen the Spurs beat the Lakers in the playoffs?

history2b
10-14-2010, 11:03 PM
That's easy...come upstairs to the Penthouse and be prepared to be elementary schooled.

And since you FAILED, the 6th Beach Boy is Don Ford.

It's true, I didn't know that Chick referred to Don Ford as the 6th Beach Boy. As much as that pains me and the indisputable fact that I am a native Angeleno, a fact you erroneously sought to refute by playing your naive game of NBA trivial pursuit in the first place, none of this has anything to do with basketball IQ. This would be classified as general NBA factoid knowledge, something I am admitted extremely disinterested in because in reality it has zero use other than to establish an illusion of knowledge, generally from insecure fanboys who seek to compensate for their lack of comprehension of the game by filling the void with meaningless factoids such as.

Why would we have to leave the current thread to have that discussion? If that isn't evasive maneuvering, lol, I don't know what is.

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 11:07 PM
It's true, I didn't know that Chick referred to Don Ford as the 6th Beach Boy. As much as that pains me and the indisputable fact that I am a native Angeleno, a fact you erroneously sought to refute by playing your naive game of NBA trivial pursuit in the first place, none of this has anything to do with basketball IQ. This would be classified as general NBA factoid knowledge, something I am admitted extremely disinterested in because in reality it has zero use other than to establish an illusion of knowledge, generally from insecure fanboys who seek to compensate for their lack of comprehension of the game by filling the void with meaningless factoids such as.

Why would we have to leave the current thread to have that discussion? If that isn't evasive maneuvering, lol, I don't know what is.
Why not? Considering that this is Spurstalk and the penthouse is upstairs and that subject matter referenced, is the top subject covered. We can leave this cesspool of comfort and be real. There are no kid gloves in the butcher shop, aka THE PAINT. It's not EVASIVE at all, what it is...is INTENTIONAL. So are you game, or are you going to continue to hide?

Oh and clueless....IT'S REAL IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHO DON FORD IS...BECAUSE IT WAS THROUGH TRADING HIM, THAT IS HOW THE LAKERS GOT THE RIGHTS TO #1 PICK, JAMES WORTHY...How essentially meaningless is that factoid? Sure...it's trivial, if trivial means having a premier SF with attacking skills. You know so much :lmao

midnightpulp
10-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Your previous post was probably the first time anyone has ever inferred homosexuality though. Your name should be Mr. Original not midnightpulp, unless of course your name is a descriptive term for what your your backside after late night runs through Austin.

So the NBA started in 1995 in your mind. Cool.

I can assure you I've seen the Lakers beat the Spurs 8 times in the playoffs, how many time have you seen the Spurs beat the Lakers in the playoffs?

Lol at someone using "my team have beated your team moar times in the playoffs!!!111" smack accusing someone else of being unoriginal. Next you're going to tell me that the Lakers have 12 more titles than the Spurs, right?

Born in '80. Lived in So Cal all my life, actually. In my lifetime, at least what I was able to watch and comprehend, I've personally seen the Lakers defeat the Spurs in 4 playoff series. Yeah, it's cool you guys beat up on those Iceman/Gilmore squads. I'd expect no less from a team that boasted t
he kind of roster as the Showtime Lakers did.

On a side note, how 'bout them Yankees? You think your boys gonna nab another WS this year?

history2b
10-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Why not? Considering that this is Spurstalk and the penthouse is upstairs and that subject matter referenced, is the top subject covered. We can leave this cesspool of comfort and be real. There are no kid gloves in the butcher shop, aka THE PAINT. It's not EVASIVE at all, what it is...is INTENTIONAL. So are you game, or are you going to continue to hide?

Oh and clueless....IT'S REAL IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHO DON FORD IS...BECAUSE IT WAS THROUGH TRADING HIM, THAT IS HOW THE LAKERS GOT THE RIGHTS TO #1 PICK, JAMES WORTHY...How essentially meaningless is that factoid? Sure...it's trivial, if trivial means having a premier SF with attacking skills. You know so much :lmao

That's funny because the pansyhouse proved to be so ridiculously sensitive that I am no longer permitted to join the discussion. It appears that when you enter that realm you have to be so utterly delusional with Spurs nonsense you really don't fit in if you talk about the game of basketball realistically and raw. You must drink the kool-aid.

Sounds to me like you need the comfort of being around the rest of the blind-worship dildo dipping Duncan dolts in order to feel secure about engaging in a discussion relating to the Spurs. No problem, just be honest.

I do know how the Lakers got their 82 pick via trade of a previous season and that Don Ford was involved but that does not mean:

1) that this factoid (not knowledge) has anything to do with basketball IQ

2) Chick Hearn's reference of Don as "the 6th Beach Boy."

Total and utter failure.

Signed,

A lifelong Laker fan native to Los Angeles (inferring even more failure)

history2b
10-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Lol at someone using "my team have beated your team moar times in the playoffs!!!111" smack accusing someone else of being unoriginal. Next you're going to tell me that the Lakers have 12 more titles than the Spurs, right?

Born in '80. Lived in So Cal all my life, actually. In my lifetime, at least what I was able to watch and comprehend, I've personally seen the Lakers defeat the Spurs in 4 playoff series. Yeah, it's cool you guys beat up on those Iceman/Gilmore squads. I'd expect no less from a team that boasted t
he kind of roster as the Showtime Lakers did.

On a side note, how 'bout them Yankees? You think your boys gonna nab another WS this year?

OMG MR ORIGINAL INFERRED I AM A YANKEE FAN

HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL!!! A LAKER FAN MUST BE A YANKEE FAN.

Signed,

An exclusive basketball fan who would prefer the entire sport of baseball ceased to exist.

sharpshooter13
10-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Another example of Robin Lopez being underrated. The guy brings you what Noah does, more or less

8FOR!3
10-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Noah's way too high. Gives the list 0 credibility.

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 11:35 PM
inferring even more failure
Just trying to help you out. Really, not permitted to join in a discussion? I wonder why...is it because what you do, is not a discussion? In case you didn't know, what you do is ... is a soliloquy. RECOGNIZE.

Do you know you show tunes? You're tap dancing like a mother right now.

I'll play ball though, let's talk about the Spurs. Make a new thread, and let's see how well you DISCUSS this knowledge. Let's see if the 4letter enhanced what little game you show, or if you have any at all.

midnightpulp
10-14-2010, 11:38 PM
OMG MR ORIGINAL INFERRED I AM A YANKEE FAN

HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL!!! A LAKER FAN MUST BE A YANKEE FAN.

Signed,

An "exclusive basketball" fan who doesn't follow other sports when the team I root for isn't involved. Can't help it. It's the So Cal sports fan's bandwagoning nature.

Fixed.

And PS. You know you blew a load into tbone's esophagus when Gibby took Eck yard in '88.

BRHornet45
10-14-2010, 11:41 PM
sons this picture perfectly sums up David West and his defense ...

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/10/12/101210-Top-10-Centers-Gallery-SW-6_20101012215646_600_400.JPG

Man In Black
10-14-2010, 11:45 PM
David West? He's this decade's version of Brian Grant. Another Xavier star who teases you with solid play and then turns into a shell of himself after getting a big contract.

Ghazi
10-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Bynum despite being a brittle little bitch is higher than #10

Bogut is a clear #2 to me..

TheMACHINE
10-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Chris Kaman should have been #2