PDA

View Full Version : Jackass 3D

The Reckoning
10-14-2010, 06:14 PM
who's going to see the midnight showing? im not really a fan of rack yourself/awkward humor, but some of the shit they do is pretty damn creative.

fKwjU_pSSW4

sa_butta
10-14-2010, 06:19 PM
I would like to check it out, they do some pretty dumb shit.

BlackSwordsMan
10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
going saturday

CubanSucks
10-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Guess who....YOURS TRULY!!!

The Reckoning
10-14-2010, 07:09 PM
looks like i wont be going tonight then

oh crap
10-14-2010, 07:25 PM
that people pay good money to see this shit baffles me

scampers
10-14-2010, 07:30 PM
I always thought the first Jackass movie was pretty funny. I didn't like the second one, though... too much shit about, well, shit. Too much gross stuff and not enough crazy stunts.

I have to admit though, I lol'ed at that duck hunting clip in the trailer.

Creepn
10-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Hell ya. Jackass 2 was the first and possibly only movie that made shed tears of laughter in a movie theater.

Maybe this will be the second.

ALVAREZ6
10-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Definitely will see it at some point, however not sure when, perhaps if it's still in theater for my thanksgiving break, as there's no way I'll be at the theater on a friday or saturday night at college.

SourCandy
10-14-2010, 10:07 PM
I always thought the first Jackass movie was pretty funny. I didn't like the second one, though... too much shit about, well, shit. Too much gross stuff and not enough crazy stunts.

I have to admit though, I lol'ed at that duck hunting clip in the trailer.

Yeah to much gross stuff is well..gross.Plus it makes you think they running out of ideas. More stunts is fun. The hi-five in the trailer was funny :lol

monosylab1k
10-14-2010, 10:20 PM
definitely seeing it this weekend. if you don't like their grossout stunts, this one probably isnt for you. Apparently one stunt is the "Poo-cano" where steveo takes a bunch of ex-lax and then they paint his ass to look like a volcano, and well you can probably figure out the rest.

monosylab1k
10-14-2010, 10:21 PM
tbh the greatest jackass clip ever was the one that MTV banned - the vomelet.

4yAVtKsM5so

DesignatedT
10-14-2010, 10:36 PM

4yAVtKsM5so

:lmao so fucking disgusting

AnthonyM
10-14-2010, 10:51 PM

4yAVtKsM5so

wow that's fucking sick

I'd have to get paid a shit ton of money to do something like that...

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2010, 12:06 AM
wow that's fucking sick

I'd have to get paid a shit ton of money to do something like that...

cocaine is a helluva drug

Dr. Gonzo
10-15-2010, 02:19 AM
It was great. The shit volcano was fantastic as was Steve-o drinking the fat guys ass sweat. 3D made it much more amusing. I think this one was second best behind part 2.

ALVAREZ6
10-15-2010, 02:59 AM
LOL the vomelet is pretty funny

symple19
10-15-2010, 04:47 AM
going saturday. Also, if ya wanna see some old-school shit that's also funny as hell, try CKY out. Not as many stunts, but still awesome footage of Bam & Co being retarded

an example: TDajehCrd5s

Ho Chi Minh, shoot a load on your chin :lol

robino2001
10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
just got back... had a blast... won't say too much to ruin anything but the poo-cano was amazing

Muser
10-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Can't wait for this to come out next month..Loved the first 2.

Slomo
10-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I really don't like Jackass and its spin offs, but I admit that I find the idea of filming it in 3D brilliant :lol

robino2001
10-15-2010, 02:10 PM
I really don't like Jackass and its spin offs, but I admit that I find the idea of filming it in 3D brilliant :lol

The big sell with the movie is it's the first movie to use the 1000 fps cameras (I forget the name) in 3D... funny that THIS was the first movie it was used in. Probably 20-25% of the stunts/gags try to show off the 3D/slow-mo - the rest is just typical Jackass stuff.

Shelly
10-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I don't think I can see the Poocano in 3D

jack sommerset
10-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I don't think I can see the Poocano in 3D

LOL That was so freaken nasty. The replayed it in slow motion!

robino2001
10-15-2010, 06:54 PM
LOL That was so freaken nasty. The replayed it in slow motion!

I coulda seen it a few more times. There were a few things I wanted to see replayed/slow-mo that they never did. Guess that makes it a purchase when it's out on disc.

It wasn't during the poocano... one of the stunt after that - a couple of people in the back of the theater barfed. Didn't help it was a Drafthouse at lunch so people were eating meals during the movie.

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2010, 07:37 PM
I coulda seen it a few more times. There were a few things I wanted to see replayed/slow-mo that they never did. Guess that makes it a purchase when it's out on disc.

It wasn't during the poocano... one of the stunt after that - a couple of people in the back of the theater barfed. Didn't help it was a Drafthouse at lunch so people were eating meals during the movie.

there's always jackass 3.5 that is coming out

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 08:45 PM
*status update*

me and the besties are seein Jackass 3D at midnight!!

Cant_Be_Faded
10-16-2010, 12:55 AM
I wanted to see this so bad until I heard about all the shit-intensive skits.

I dunno guys but explosive shit and anything feces-related is just too much for me. I really used to like the jackass stunts and some of their sick shit. Jackass 1 was hilarious to me, we all went stoned and had a great time. Never saw Jackass 2, but this one seemed like it was worth going to. But after hearing about how much throwup and feces is involed I just cannot capitulate. That's just silly to me.

I like the stunts, the painful stupid stunts. I don't want to see someone shoot shit up into the air all over their ass. You can find stuff like that for free on the internet right now (albiet not in 3D).

This sucks, I was looking forward to this but Spurstalk comments + Rolling Stone's review has changed my mind.

BruceBowenFan
10-16-2010, 01:06 AM
all i have to say about the movie is FUCKING EPIC.

CuckingFunt
10-16-2010, 01:45 AM
I have avoided all the Jackass movies because of the gross-out gags. I think the stunts are hilarious, and if this was nothing but Knoxville getting himself run over by buffalo (etc.), I'd have been there today. Have no desire to see gross-for-the-sake-of-gross, though. Especially not on a big screen and in 3D.

CubanSucks
10-16-2010, 02:05 AM
Not as good as the first 2 (especially not #2), but they're also limited as far as public type pranks since more people recognize them.Still hilarious though, and all the Jackass' have still been the BEST movie going experiences. These are the only movies I'd want to see with a huge audience. A type of movie where you could talk to the guy next to you and not be awkward even though you don't know them

Cant_Be_Faded
10-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I heard Steve-O pukes right into the crowd and then flings shit right into the crowd and then shit explodes right into the crowd's face then he eats it.

want to see those damn stunts but I'm not down with the scat.

BlackSwordsMan
10-16-2010, 03:26 PM
I heard Steve-O pukes right into the crowd and then flings shit right into the crowd and then shit explodes right into the crowd's face then he eats it.

want to see those damn stunts but I'm not down with the scat.

None of that happens.

BlackSwordsMan
10-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Wasn't a funny movie at all didn't laugh once TBH IMO IIRC.

robino2001
10-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Wasn't a funny movie at all didn't laugh once TBH IMO IIRC.

You sir, apparently lack a pulse...

dickface
10-16-2010, 05:42 PM
if blackswordsman isn't lefty's understudy i don't know who is.

BlackSwordsMan
10-16-2010, 10:08 PM
You sir, apparently lack a pulse...

I have one.

BlackSwordsMan
10-16-2010, 10:09 PM
if blackswordsman isn't lefty's understudy i don't know who is.

Who are you?

The_Worlds_finest
10-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Just saw it, Someone puked in the aisle, and another couple walked out.

mouse
10-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Jackass 3D kicked ass on an epic level. You tree hugging douche bags who think your shit don't stink because you refuse to see it, (or at least you say so in public) I bet your curious ass will watch it if not now, then with a Torrent. don't lie to us and yourselves lets get past this..... BTW a torrent would ruin the 3D experience.

Those of you who get what the jackass movie is really about can appreciates what they are doing. They are actually mocking Hollywood and the chick flick movie makers and are saying watch this, as they get 50 Million viewers laughing and grossing themselves out with stupidity on a level so high it deserves recognition on a intelligent level than few of you can obtain.

When they had that 450lb fat white boy with an apple in his ass on all fours like a scene from Deliverance, and that 600lb wild hog with huge fangs came out to chew on the apple I knew my 13.50 was money well spent. And to have Johny Knoxville take the apple out of his ass take a bite then place the apple back in the pigs ass so the Hog could eat it was epic!

Then the Hog takes a huge bit out of the fat white dudes ass that was groundbreaking moment only the directors of Machete could appreciate.

anyone who says that movie sucks needs to put down the swiffer sweeper rand delete your face book account because people like you don't get it you never will you all help and make the www boring we already have that reading our Hot mail everyday to find out we have a friend who has 4 million dollars in a bank and needs help to get it out emails to read if we want to be bored. Did i say I like to see a mans shit fly through the air in 3D while i am trying to eat a Babe Ruth candy bar?

But the midget cops that went in the bar after the midget drunks started a fight was priceless it made the shit sense tolerable.

I give the movie 4 out of 5 slices of cheese

:tu

WrEPmfbcslo

dirk4mvp
10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
tbh Bam got straight up regulated the last time he went for the Rocky.

BruceBowenFan
10-18-2010, 01:09 AM
But the midget cops that went in the bar after the midget drunks started a fight was priceless it made the shit sense tolerable.

That was probably the best scene imo.

robino2001
10-18-2010, 06:36 AM
When they had that 450lb fat white boy with an apple in his ass on all fours like a scene from Deliverance, and that 600lb wild hog with huge fangs came out to chew on the apple I knew my 13.50 was money well spent. And to have Johny Knoxville take the apple out of his ass take a bite then place the apple back in the pigs ass so the Hog could eat it was epic!

Steve-O... not Knoxville... only Steve-O would do that shit. You'd think he would do that high though, not sober like now

****Potential Spoiler below****

That was probably the best scene imo.

The midget cops were good but the midget EMS dropping the dude was better...

Dr. Gonzo
10-18-2010, 09:20 AM
The fat guy getting popped in the face with the football was great.

Tree hugger
10-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Jackass 3D kicked ass on an epic level. You tree hugging douche bags who think your shit don't stink because you refuse to see it, (or at least you say so in public) I bet your curious ass will watch it if not now, then with a Torrent. don't lie to us and yourselves lets get past this..... BTW a torrent would ruin the 3D experience.

Those of you who get what the jackass movie is really about can appreciates what they are doing. They are actually mocking Hollywood and the chick flick movie makers and are saying watch this, as they get 50 Million viewers laughing and grossing themselves out with stupidity on a level so high it deserves recognition on a intelligent level than few of you can obtain.

Then the Hog takes a huge bit out of the fat white dudes ass that was groundbreaking moment only the directors of Machete could appreciate.

anyone who says that movie sucks needs to put down the swiffer sweeper rand delete your face book account because people like you don't get it you never will you all help and make the www boring we already have that reading our Hot mail everyday to find out we have a friend who has 4 million dollars in a bank and needs help to get it out emails to read if we want to be bored. Did i say I like to see a mans shit fly through the air in 3D while i am trying to eat a Babe Ruth candy bar?

I give the movie 4 out of 5 slices of cheese

WrEPmfbcslo

:flipoff