View Full Version : Matt Barnes Throws Carl Landry into a Laker girl

Kai
10-15-2010, 07:23 PM
9_wQ6wASQgY

HarlemHeat37
10-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Another classy move by the classiest franchise in sports:toast

In all honesty:

- What's up with Laker players and their hatred of women?..were they all scarred as kids?..Kobe is a rapist, Artest has a history of domestic violence, Barnes has a history of domestic violence and just threw a 6'8 240 pound man into a cheerleader, Fisher uses his sick daughter's illness so he can go back to the Lakers..

Those are just the current Lakers, imagine if you go down the list..imagine how many women Magic infected..

Also, Matt Barnes is the perfect Laker..is there any player more unlikable in the entire league?..

NRHector
10-15-2010, 07:32 PM

In all honesty:

- What's up with Laker players and their hatred of women?..were they all scarred as kids?..Kobe is a rapist, Artest has a history of domestic violence, Barnes has a history of domestic violence and just threw a 6'8 240 pound man into a cheerleader, Fisher uses his sick daughter's illness so he can go back to the Lakers..

Those are just the current Lakers, imagine if you go down the list..imagine how many women Magic infected..

Also, Matt Barnes is the perfect Laker..is there any player more unlikable in the entire league?..Harlem with the goods as usual

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 07:55 PM

In all honesty:

Also, Matt Barnes is the perfect Laker..is there any player more unlikable in the entire league?..

You have your own rapist in Neal. You got no room.

IronMexican
10-15-2010, 07:57 PM
How much longer till every Laker fan regrets this move.

NRHector
10-15-2010, 07:57 PM
You have your own rapist in Neal. You got no room.is not a valid point, he wasn't a Spurs yet

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't give a good shit. He raped. He's on the Spurs.

You got no room.

Gold Tooth Carl
10-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Barnes is lucky Landry walked away, otherwise Landry would have murdered his ass

NRHector
10-15-2010, 08:04 PM

You got no room.calm down culby, go get some oxygen.

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Fine, but, Neal raped. You ain't no better now.

ha, ha.

NRHector
10-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Fine, but, Neal raped. You ain't no better now.

ha, ha.is not rape if you paid for it, isn't that what Kobe did?

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Hec, he raped, and yer stuck with it.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

You grew it, you chew it.

picc84
10-15-2010, 08:34 PM

I regretted it the day it happened. He's a scrub.

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 08:42 PM
I'd a rather had Bell, but, that didn't work. Bell got scared of potential success and ran off to Utah.

Barnes will be given enough rope by Phil to hang himself.

We'll see if he instead has the wherewithal to make a place in the sun for himself.

Gutter92
10-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Harlem, correct as usual.

LkrFan
10-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Much ado about nothing. I actually smiled when I saw those highlights. Look at what happened to the Lakers in 2008. We got punked in that game 6 in the Finals. Mitch Kupchak learned his lesson and began recruiting more tough defensive-minded players like Barnes and Artest. I'm happy with the signing of Barnes. He won't have a dear in the headlights look on his face the first time we have a big game against a team featuring a marquee perimeter player like LeHype, Wade, Pierce, Melo, KD, etc. Whoever we face at the SG/SF positions will have 48 minutes of hell with Artest and Barnes on the Lakers' squad. Even our rook (Ebanks) can come in and play some high energy defense in spurts.

The bottom line for me is Kobe won't have to guard the best perimeter players and give us 30 on any given night with quality defensive players like Artest and Barnes on his squad. These two defenders will help extend Kobe's prime (and more importantly the Lakers' championship window).

Nathan89
10-15-2010, 09:03 PM
You have your own rapist in Neal. You got no room.

He's not our leader.

ezau
10-15-2010, 09:05 PM

In all honesty:

LA Lakers= NBA All-Criminal Team

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 09:06 PM
He's not our leader.

I'm sure that distinction to the girls is grotesque.

ezau
10-15-2010, 09:07 PM

You got no room.

You got skunked by the Viets. You have no room, Cubby.

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Well, they did clean my clock, but, being Oriental they knew a lot about time pieces.

ezau
10-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Well, they did clean my clock, but, being Oriental they knew a lot about time pieces.

A bunch of little men skunking the great Cubby. tee, hee.

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 09:12 PM
sucky/sucky, love me long time.

ezau
10-15-2010, 09:46 PM

Getting skunked by little Asians is worse than getting swept by the Suns. tee, hee.

You let your country down Cubby, there's no excuse.

NRHector
10-15-2010, 09:51 PM
sucky/sucky, love me long time.probably that was article 120 of the UCMJ

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Getting skunked by little Asians is worse than getting swept by the Suns. tee, hee.

tee, hee.

HarlemHeat37
10-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Much ado about nothing. I actually smiled when I saw those highlights. Look at what happened to the Lakers in 2008. We got punked in that game 6 in the Finals. Mitch Kupchak learned his lesson and began recruiting more tough defensive-minded players like Barnes and Artest. I'm happy with the signing of Barnes. He won't have a dear in the headlights look on his face the first time we have a big game against a team featuring a marquee perimeter player like LeHype, Wade, Pierce, Melo, KD, etc. Whoever we face at the SG/SF positions will have 48 minutes of hell with Artest and Barnes on the Lakers' squad. Even our rook (Ebanks) can come in and play some high energy defense in spurts.

:lol Laker fan smiling about one of their players throwing somebody into an innocent women?..

What a surprise..

The bottom line for me is Kobe won't have to guard the best perimeter players and give us 30 on any given night with quality defensive players like Artest and Barnes on his squad. These two defenders will help extend Kobe's prime (and more importantly the Lakers' championship window).

:lol Why do Laker fans say this?..

Kobe hasn't consistently guarded the best perimeter player on the other team in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time..I never understand this argument :lol..even in 2008, when Paul Pierce was destroying the Lakers in the Finals, Kobe wouldn't even guard him, he let Luke Walton and whoever else get beat time after time:lol..

Phil Jackson himself has said that Kobe's defensive teams have been undeserved for years, because he doesn't put as much effort in..

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Phil Jackson himself has said that Kobe's defensive teams have been undeserved for years, because he doesn't put as much effort in..

That was before Phil had to come to Kobe: tail tucked/hat in hand/beggin' for a job.

TDMVPDPOY
10-15-2010, 10:40 PM
lakers dont need to be classy, as long they win trophys

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 10:43 PM
^precisely. You was classy and now you smell of skunk.

NRHector
10-15-2010, 11:00 PM

come on culby!!! new season new material that skunk shit is getting old, you can do better then that :bang

TDMVPDPOY
10-15-2010, 11:03 PM

robyn

Giuseppe
10-15-2010, 11:06 PM
come on culby!!! new season new material that skunk shit is getting old, you can do better then that :bang

I'll have to check with Luva. Aside from Kori only he can control the Cubster.

Jelloisjigglin
10-15-2010, 11:08 PM
:lol Laker fan smiling about one of their players throwing somebody into an innocent women?..

What a surprise..

Kobe hasn't consistently guarded the best perimeter player on the other team in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time..I never understand this argument :lol..even in 2008, when Paul Pierce was destroying the Lakers in the Finals, Kobe wouldn't even guard him, he let Luke Walton and whoever else get beat time after time:lol..

Phil Jackson himself has said that Kobe's defensive teams have been undeserved for years, because he doesn't put as much effort iin..

That was a different situation. Kobe had no choice but to guard Rondo due to Fisher being slow as hell. Who was going to stay in front of Rondo? Luke? :lol

Kobe has always guarded the opposing teams best player. There's no denying that. He's always guarded the likes of Lebron and Wade.

#2!
10-15-2010, 11:29 PM
:lmao

Matt Barnes is a decent rotational player, but a piece of shit person. I wonder if its his personality that has him moving from team to team the last 5 years, or if I'm overrating his play?

LkrFan
10-15-2010, 11:29 PM

What a surprise..

No one cheered about a Laker girl getting hurt. You're a dipshit. :lol

For Laker fans, this is a good thing and you are right, Kobe didn't guard Pierce. The way they were stifling our offense, Kobe would have expended too much energy in that series having to carry the offensive load and slow down their best offensive player. Every team protects their stars. LeHype is no different. He may try to check Kobe in the 4th, but in qtrs 1-3? Fugetaboutit - he'd be in foul trouble. Easily. So now that the Lakers have competent help and we save Kobe from unnecessary fouls or expending too much energy, you cry foul? :lol

On the flip side, PP didn't win Finals MVP last year. Why? Vlad Rad or Luke Walton were not defending him. He prolly still have nightmares about Artest being in his grill. And because of the competent help I described above, we still won with defense and rebounding despite Kobe's rare 6-24. :lol

Kobe is a better defender than LeHype and DWhistle. Does he go balls to the wall every night on defense? No - because he has two agile 7-footers backing him up and Artest right by his side. Does he have the ability to lock somebody down if need be? Yes - ask the Celtics about game 6 and game 7. Non-issue.

LkrFan
10-15-2010, 11:39 PM
robyn
Who is that in your picture? Noice. :wow

duhoh
10-16-2010, 01:59 AM

oh noes!

ploto
10-16-2010, 02:27 AM
They don't belong sitting there.

FkLA
10-16-2010, 03:05 AM
barnes is only ok when hes pulling shit like this on phags like kobe

also lol @ dumbass bandwagon laker fans...have u idiots heard of rick fox, devean george, trevor ariza, and now ron artest? kobe has had other players guard the best perimeter player practically this entire decade. his all-defense nods are complete bs and anyone that actually watches the lakers play realizes that.

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 06:45 AM
I smell pious.

21_Blessings
10-16-2010, 08:00 AM

Why would any Laker fan regret this move? Dude started for the Orlando Magic last season and now he's coming off the Laker bench for peanuts.

21_Blessings
10-16-2010, 08:05 AM
anyone that actually watches the lakers play realizes that.

Yeah anyone. Like the NBA coaches that watch hundreds of hours of Laker film and vote Kobe 1st team every year. :whine

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Harlem, correct as usual.

I wouldn't go that far, but in this case . . . yes.

TheGreatest23
10-16-2010, 10:17 AM
lol Spurs fan calling out dirty players...whats next? Spurs fans making fun of slow boring basketball?

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Or, Spurs fans making fun of Pepe Lepew?

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Why would any Laker fan regret this move? Dude started for the Orlando Magic last season and now he's coming off the Laker bench for peanuts.

preach on my brother

Jt.ONE
10-16-2010, 05:52 PM
wow poor girl.

her head just slammed off the table like yesterdays trash

HarlemHeat37
10-16-2010, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't go that far, but in this case . . . yes.

:lol Look at this guy..

Ashy Larry
10-16-2010, 06:36 PM
if that bitch would have been where she was supposed to be and had her nose next to my balls, that wouldn't have happened to her. Good thing for her. Next time, she'll know better.

DJB
10-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Matt Barnes is such trash.

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 04:29 AM
damn soap dodger

Mori Chu
10-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Cubster: You would have prefered Raja Bell over Barnes? I love my man Raja, but the dude is done, done, done. He blew out his legs running for our beloved Suns, and now there's nothing left. He isn't even a very rugged defender any more. He's just a mask, a shadow of what he used to be, getting paychecks on the memory of heroics from 5 years ago. His current contract is one he won't earn, and it'll be his last above-minimum payday.

Barnes is a player with a lower ceiling, but in 2010, he's in much better shape to contribute to a championship team. He's still a good defender, but he's taller, longer, more athletic, and can run the floor better. He can be a knucklehead at times, but he'll also get into the head of your enemy. Like Bell, he won't back down from anybody. He will help you bastards with your precious three-peat.

The only disadvantage of Barnes is that now you have two batsh*t players with him and Artest. If they start to hang out, uh-oh.

Mori Chu
10-17-2010, 12:36 PM
And that Blake signing was just shrewd. Almost unfair. I would be madder at my Suns for completely botching this offseason, except that the title is without doubt LA's to lose.

babyfederer
10-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Landry=class Barnes=continuing the classless tradition of the lakers lol

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 03:56 PM
And that Blake signing was just shrewd. Almost unfair. I would be madder at my Suns for completely botching this offseason, except that the title is without doubt LA's to lose.

preach on...go head I'll be quiet....:lol

crc21209
10-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Nothing new to see here, just Matt Barnes being the bitch that he has always been.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 04:45 PM
if that bitch would have been where she was supposed to be and had her nose next to my balls, that wouldn't have happened to her. Good thing for her. Next time, she'll know better.

I don't know who you are but I like the new and improved Ashy...bringing the goods... not holding back :toast we gonna need all hands on deck for this 3 peat it's gonna get nasty around here...

namlook
10-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Players like Barnes and Bowen are the ones you hate when they are on other teams but you love them if they play for your team and help you win.

FkLA
10-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Players like Barnes and Bowen are the ones you hate when they are on other teams but you love them if they play for your team and help you win.

lol @ comparing matt barnes to bruce bowen

Yeah anyone. Like the NBA coaches that watch hundreds of hours of Laker film and vote Kobe 1st team every year. :whine

it honestly wouldnt surprise me if that order came straight from stern to bolster the next mj's resume...who guarded peja in the early 00s? who guarded manu? rip? pierce? durant? it sure wasnt kobe.

Duncan2177
10-18-2010, 01:27 AM
Matt Barnes is a piece of shit.

The Franchise
10-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Landry got up, thought about smothering that bitch and had to catch himself. No use in going to jail for beating up a woman.

AussieFanKurt
10-18-2010, 02:29 AM
trying to scrounge a ring as bad as LeCrab

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 04:25 AM
Landry got up, thought about smothering that bitch and had to catch himself. No use in going to jail for beating up a woman.

Hey, Vulv, take heed Franch's wise advice.

tee, hee.

alamo50
10-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Absolutely nobody checks with the Faker girl. Her rival next to her is actualy laughing at her. This is what it's all about in Lalaland.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 08:58 AM
...........well that & 16 NBA World Championships.

21_Blessings
10-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Absolutely nobody checks with the Faker girl.

That's because she did her best Manu Ginobili impression.

sefant77
10-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Lovely how every player (Lakers and Kings) is more concerned about acting tough than checken the girl.

Specially Landry, seriously he is almost pushing himself back up on the girl and instead of checking for her hes looking for Barnes....

Lame...

dunkman
10-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Good that he picked the Lakers for less money. He must be idiot or marginal player if gets frustrated for a rebound in a pre-season game. Bowen was smart, not "follow your instincts" type of person.

AussieFanKurt
10-18-2010, 04:41 PM
That's because she did her best Manu Ginobili impression.

more of a vuabitch impression

cornbread
10-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Barnes is lucky Landry walked away, otherwise Landry would have murdered his ass
Indeed. Mandry is the only player in the league who can get elbowed in the mouth, get his teeth knocked out and still manage to make the one doing the elbowing look like a little girl who's having a bad day. Not the kind of guy you want to square up with.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Which begs the question:::how's come "Mandry" allowed Barnes to steal his cookie?