PDA

View Full Version : If Kobe was drafted by Utah in 1982, he would have no rings.

midnightpulp
10-15-2010, 10:59 PM
He would definitely be a fixture in the all star games, in the slam dunk contests, and make a plenty of All-NBA 2nd and 3rd teams, but he doesn't win a championship nor even get as far as the Finals. Kobe is far too big man dependent, and Kevin Willis, as solid as he was, wouldn't be enough to get Kobe over the hump into June.

Medvedenko
10-15-2010, 11:05 PM
You're an idiot, just give up these lame troll attempts.

Jelloisjigglin
10-15-2010, 11:09 PM
These troll attempts are pathetic bro. You're just embarassing yourself. Get over your obsession of Kobe already.

TheSpursFNRule
10-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Haha he's probably right....

midnightpulp
10-15-2010, 11:20 PM
You're an idiot, just give up these lame troll attempts.

Ok....so for the sake of creating yet another thread...let's put this BS to rest or at least have your fucking inane battles in the troll forum where they belong. Every thread that SpursD or DC post have stupid references to KFC, Jeff and other bullshit. It's fucking weak shit and pretty much embarrassing for all in involved.

Last I heard this is a NBA forum where NBA is discussed. As much as I hate to post this thread, but this forum is complete garbage lately with all of this bullshit. Get a fucking life for all parties involved. There definitely needs to be an age limit on this board.

Gold Tooth Carl
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs346.ash1/29462_119126974779325_100000460695317_210739_39383 30_n.jpg

Then he would be the source of all rape allegations

Baseline
10-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Who's an idiot? Midnightpulp is exactly right.

Tell me what Bryant has done without Shaquille or Gasol.

I'm listening....

Okay, who is the idiot now?

Jelloisjigglin
10-15-2010, 11:59 PM

I'm listening....

I guess Kobe needs to carry a team of scrubs to a title to get credit for it eh? Name a player that has carried a bunch of d-leaguers to a championship. ALL great players have had help when they've won. Look at Magic, Bird, and Jordan. They all played with at least 1 HOFer in their career.

FkLA
10-16-2010, 12:11 AM
I guess Kobe needs to carry a team of scrubs to a title to get credit for it eh? Name a player that has carried a bunch of d-leaguers to a championship. ALL great players have had help when they've won. Look at Magic, Bird, and Jordan. They all played with at least 1 HOFer in their career.

2003 duncan son...parker aint a HOF. manu isnt a lock either, and if he gets in it will be in large part bc of his international accomplishments. either way they were too young and inconsistant at that time--parker was a sophomore and manu was a rook.

duncan was jesus christ in 2003, he carried the spurs on his back!

FkLA
10-16-2010, 12:14 AM
robinson was on his last wheels...

i know some dumbass will bring him up

cobbler
10-16-2010, 12:17 AM

I'm listening....

What has Magic done without Kareem or Worthy? Cousy without Russell or Havlicek? Bird without Mchale or Parrish? Jordan without Pippen or Rodman?

What's your point other than to use a illogical argument to bolster your hate?

It takes several greats to win with very few exceptions. More often than not its a big man small man combo. Who would think? I mean, it's not like the history of the game is riddled with the concept.

eisfeld
10-16-2010, 01:01 AM
These troll attempts are pathetic bro. You're just embarassing yourself. Get over your obsession of Kobe already.

Tell the exact same thing your BDC-Krew members :downspin:

cutewizard
10-16-2010, 01:20 AM
BIll Russell.

Man In Black
10-16-2010, 01:29 AM
What has Magic done without Kareem or Worthy? Cousy without Russell or Havlicek? Bird without Mchale or Parrish? Jordan without Pippen or Rodman?

What's your point other than to use a illogical argument to bolster your hate?

It takes several greats to win with very few exceptions. More often than not its a big man small man combo. Who would think? I mean, it's not like the history of the game is riddled with the concept.

Not always the case, The Dennis Johnson led-team didn't have ANY all time greats on a team that won the title in 1978-79. You can't call Jack Sikma, a dominant big. Besides, the OP brought this up because some lame ass who thinks of himself as a basketball afficianado(A lame one...tell him I said so) came up with the same thread topic, with the only difference being the principal star, in that case...it's Tim Duncan. So...yeah, what has Tim done. Only become the 1st player to win with completely different players from his first title to his most recent title. Bean can't say that.

cobbler
10-16-2010, 01:34 AM
Not always the case, The Dennis Johnson led-team didn't have ANY all time greats on a team that won the title in 1978-79. You can't call Jack Sikma, a dominant big. Besides, the OP brought this up because some lame ass who thinks of himself as a basketball afficianado(A lame one...tell him I said so) came up with the same thread topic, with the only difference being the principal star, in that case...it's Tim Duncan. So...yeah, what has Tim done. Only become the 1st player to win with completely different players from his first title to his most recent title. Bean can't say that.

I did say few exceptions. The 2004 Pistons are another example. My point was simply that the vast majority of titles were won with several greats on a team and "usually" with a big/small combo. It's no revelation... just often forgotten when the whole lame dominant player of the team argument gets played.

duhoh
10-16-2010, 01:57 AM
for those who don't know, this is an attempt to curb back the stupidity of a particular lakerfan's thread.

why bother though?

TheSullyMonster
10-16-2010, 05:19 AM
Pff, Kobe woulda thrown a fit to go to LA then, too.

Texas_Ranger
10-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Put Kobe on Spurs 2003 team and they wouldn't make the playoffs.

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 06:37 AM
Put Kobe on Spurs 2010 team and they wouldn't get skunked.

tee, hee.

MiamiHeat
10-16-2010, 08:01 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/kobe_bryant_wearing_michael_jordan_jersey.jpg

21_Blessings
10-16-2010, 08:07 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/kobe_bryant_wearing_michael_jordan_jersey.jpg

Yup. Maybe if Robin/Wheelchair watched more Jordan tape and grew a pair they'd be considered the best player of this era. Alas.