PDA

View Full Version : F**k. D/fw. Police.

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 02:33 AM
About a year ago, I was pulled over in Corinth after rolling a stop sign into a Wal-Mart parking lot. It was a 4-way stop with no one there but me. He pulls me over, asks me if I still lived at the address on my license. I said "No, but that's my mom's place...my PERMANENT address." I'm always incredibly cooperative with police assuming that getting angry won't do anything but worsen my situation. He proceeds to write me a ticket for rolling the stop AND for not updating my drivers license.

Fast forward to tonight. At 2:00 in the morning, I get pulled over by this old piece a' shit. He tells me I just made a U-Turn where there was a sign posted forbidding it. I had just pulled out of a parking lot and wasn't able to turn left like I needed, so I went to the nearest light and turned around, mind you, with no cars around for half a mile. I didn't see the sign. I explained to him that I didn't see it, and apologized. He says nothing but that he'll "be right back." He comes back w/ a little "eCitation" for me to sign and gives me a fucking ticket.

I've tried for SO long to give cops the benefit of the doubt. I know they put their life on the line and all that, but why does the majority seem to be dickless fucks w/ nothing better to do than write bullshit citations for the most minor of offenses?!? It's such fucking bullshit!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

TDMVPDPOY
10-16-2010, 02:39 AM
state/council revenue raising

thispego
10-16-2010, 02:47 AM
About a year ago, I was pulled over in Corinth after rolling a stop sign into a Wal-Mart parking lot. It was a 4-way stop with no one there but me. He pulls me over, asks me if I still lived at the address on my license. I said "No, but that's my mom's place...my PERMANENT address." I'm always incredibly cooperative with police assuming that getting angry won't do anything but worsen my situation. He proceeds to write me a ticket for rolling the stop AND for not updating my drivers license.

Fast forward to tonight. At 2:00 in the morning, I get pulled over by this old piece a' shit. He tells me I just made a U-Turn where there was a sign posted forbidding it. I had just pulled out of a parking lot and wasn't able to turn left like I needed, so I went to the nearest light and turned around, mind you, with no cars around for half a mile. I didn't see the sign. I explained to him that I didn't see it, and apologized. He says nothing but that he'll "be right back." He comes back w/ a little "eCitation" for me to sign and gives me a fucking ticket.

I've tried for SO long to give cops the benefit of the doubt. I know they put their life on the line and all that, but why does the majority seem to be dickless fucks w/ nothing better to do than write bullshit citations for the most minor of offenses?!? It's such fucking bullshit!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it

but yeah, all cops need to die. and rofl at "I know they put their life on the line and all that"

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 02:53 AM
ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it

I know. I'm not arguing the fact that TECHNICALLY a law was broken. I just don't understand why a Warning couldn't have sufficed. This guy didn't even hesitate. As soon as he saw me, he was writing me up. I'm fucking done with the "politeness getting me somewhere" bullshit. As I'm sure many have already said, "If I'm gonna get written up regardless, I might as well EARN it." Prolly completely irresponsible, but I fucking give up.

but yeah, all cops need to die. and rofl at "I know they put their life on the line and all that"

Yeah, I suppose it was unnecessary hyperbole. Fuck 'em.

thispego
10-16-2010, 03:00 AM
I know. I'm not arguing the fact that TECHNICALLY a law was broken. I just don't understand why a Warning couldn't have sufficed. This guy didn't even hesitate. As soon as he saw me, he was writing me up. I'm fucking done with the "politeness getting me somewhere" bullshit. As I'm sure many have already said, "If I'm gonna get written up regardless, I might as well EARN it." Prolly completely irresponsible, but I fucking give up.

Yeah, I suppose it was unnecessary hyperbole. Fuck 'em.

not bragging but i've had close to, if not more than, 20 speeding tickets. i admit i have a lead foot. i am very businesslike and to the point when i get pulled over now. just like 'ok give me the ticket, lets get this done'. unless you're a pretty girl you are NOT getting out of the ticket. cops are trying to meet qoutas and they LOVE giving out tickets.

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 03:02 AM
not bragging but i've had close to, if not more than, 20 speeding tickets. i admit i have a lead foot. i am very businesslike and to the point when i get pulled over now. just like 'ok give me the ticket, lets get this done'. unless you're a pretty girl you are NOT getting out of the ticket. cops are trying to meet qoutas and they LOVE giving out tickets.

So, do you simply pay them? Def. Driving? What? I can't imagine paying all those tix and then bending over for the inevitable ass fuck from the ins. company...

thispego
10-16-2010, 03:03 AM
i got a speeding ticket on monday for going 40 in a 20(school zone, first time ever in a school zone) and the ticket came out to $322.10,..... i am done paying for speedding tickets, i made a new years resolution to never get/pay for a spedding ticket ever again. i'll be participating in a work release program for 3 8-hour days, they knock off $100 for every 8-hour day you work.

PM5K
10-16-2010, 03:04 AM
Why do you think you're entitled to a warning? It's not like it's the first time you've done some stupid bullshit so you didn't deserve one anyway.

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 03:10 AM
Why do you think you're entitled to a warning? It's not like it's the first time you've done some stupid bullshit so you didn't deserve one anyway.

I don't think I'm entitled, but I also don't understand the no hesitation, straight-to-citation nonsense, aside from the bullshit quotas.

It was a fucking U-turn late at night...at a traffic light...w/ NO on around (aside from this fuckhead cop, unfortunately). There's definitely "stupider bullshit."

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 03:11 AM
i got a speeding ticket on monday for going 40 in a 20(school zone, first time ever in a school zone) and the ticket came out to $322.10,..... i am done paying for speedding tickets, i made a new years resolution to never get/pay for a spedding ticket ever again. i'll be participating in a work release program for 3 8-hour days, they knock off $100 for every 8-hour day you work.

If you do the work release, does the ticket show up on your insurance?

thispego
10-16-2010, 03:14 AM
If you do the work release, does the ticket show up on your insurance?

i dont know, for some reason ive never had a spike in insurance. i dont know if it has to do with getting almost all of my ticekts in different counties or what?

Creepn
10-16-2010, 03:58 AM
I don't think I'm entitled, but I also don't understand the no hesitation, straight-to-citation nonsense, aside from the bullshit quotas.

It was a fucking U-turn late at night...at a traffic light...w/ NO on around (aside from this fuckhead cop, unfortunately). There's definitely "stupider bullshit."

If you didn't see the cop then it could've been possible that it could've been a pedestrian coming out of nowhere instead.

You normally get warnings if you've never gotten a speeding ticket before or maybe just one. After that, you are on your own.

ginobili's bald spot
10-16-2010, 04:07 AM
nb4 the idiot who double spaces all of his sentences.

monosylab1k
10-16-2010, 08:39 AM
Anyone ever gotten a ticket at 3 in the morning with NO CARS IN SIGHT and the faggot cop gets you for a "wide right turn"? Meaning I turned right and went into the middle lane instead of the far right lane.

I just about screamed at the cop when he handed me the ticket. I even told him "this is bullshit I'm not paying this" and literally wadded up the ticket and threw it on the floor of my car as he watched. Didn't know if he could do anything to me if i threw it out the window so I played it safe there. Then I bitched out and did defensive driving for it.

The Reckoning
10-16-2010, 11:03 AM
yeah since getting speeding tickets is so hardcore

ashbeeigh
10-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Anyone ever gotten a ticket at 3 in the morning with NO CARS IN SIGHT and the faggot cop gets you for a "wide right turn"? Meaning I turned right and went into the middle lane instead of the far right lane..

Cops are out pretty regularly around 2-3 in the morning because bars close then. I don't know why you're so surprised about the timing of that.

MannyIsGod
10-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Cops are out pretty regularly around 2-3 in the morning because bars close then. I don't know why you're so surprised about the timing of that.

He's not surprised that cops are out, he's surprised at the utter bullshit of getting a ticket for making a wide right turn with no cars around. I don't know why you would think he was surprised there was a cop around. I'm never surprised when there is a cop around to give a ticket - I'm just surprised when someone calls 911 in an actual emergency and they show up quickly.

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 11:35 AM
If you didn't see the cop then it could've been possible that it could've been a pedestrian coming out of nowhere instead.

You normally get warnings if you've never gotten a speeding ticket before or maybe just one. After that, you are on your own.

It wasn't as if I wasn't paying attention. I saw my green light, saw no on-coming traffic, and made the u-turn. Had a pedestrian run into the road out of nowhere, he would've been jaywalking anyways, so what's your point?

MannyIsGod
10-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Um, I don't think they can give you a ticket for a four way stop in a parking lot. Thats private property - not a public road. If you paid that ticket I think you got fucked.

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Anyone ever gotten a ticket at 3 in the morning with NO CARS IN SIGHT and the faggot cop gets you for a "wide right turn"? Meaning I turned right and went into the middle lane instead of the far right lane.

I just about screamed at the cop when he handed me the ticket. I even told him "this is bullshit I'm not paying this" and literally wadded up the ticket and threw it on the floor of my car as he watched. Didn't know if he could do anything to me if i threw it out the window so I played it safe there. Then I bitched out and did defensive driving for it.

Had a chick friend of mine get pulled over for the exact same thing late at night. Of course, the cop proceeded to shamelessly flirt and dry hump her side mirror, and she drove away "unscathed."

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Um, I don't think they can give you a ticket for a four way stop in a parking lot. Thats private property - not a public road. If you paid that ticket I think you got fucked.

Well, I was turning INTO a Wal-Mart parking lot from an empty side road, and that's where he got me.

symple19
10-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Well, I was turning INTO a Wal-Mart parking lot from an empty side road, and that's where he got me.

Cops should all die, I agree.

However, your crying is starting to piss me off. Stop doing stupid shit and you won't get pulled over, regardless of whether anyone is around or not.

Dumbass

Will Hunting
10-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Pigs don't put their life on the line. You ask them to respond to a real crime they show up late to ensure safety. There's nothing more bullshit than the "life on the line" garbage.

Will Hunting
10-16-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but you should def. look into the possibility of ending your life.

symple19
10-16-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but you should def. look into the possibility of ending your life.

:lol:toast

Dex
10-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Water is wet, the sky is blue, and pigs are (typically) assholes. What else is new?

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Cops should all die, I agree.

However, your crying is starting to piss me off. Stop doing stupid shit and you won't get pulled over, regardless of whether anyone is around or not.

Dumbass

?

My point was that my "violation" should be "papas" in comparison to what else is going on at that time a' night. Turning right into a Wal-Mart parking lot after not coming to a COMPLETE stop? Fuck that.

And besides, if my "crying" is pissing you off, you could always go hang out in the A&M thread alone.

symple19
10-16-2010, 01:10 PM
hahaha, it doesn't change the fact that you did something stupid and got caught. So cry your face off, fuckboy. The ticket still has to be paid

Plus, you responded to me in the Ag thread, so I suppose I wasn't alone in there after all

BadOdor
10-16-2010, 01:16 PM
OP is a dumbass. lol at the excuse "but there's OTHER STUFF they should be looking for!!!".

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Plus, you responded to me in the Ag thread, so I suppose I wasn't alone in there after all

...after you begged somebody to talk to you.

Fpoonsie
10-16-2010, 01:22 PM
OP is a dumbass. lol at the excuse "but there's OTHER STUFF they should be looking for!!!".

Regardless of it being cliche', it still holds true. If you have yet to say/think it, just give it time. Odds are, given your posting history, you're bound to do something idiotic, sooner rather than later.

BadOdor
10-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Regardless of it being cliche', it still holds true. If you have yet to say/think it, just give it time. Odds are, given your posting history, you're bound to do something idiotic, sooner rather than later.

You are a whiny bitch. Don't want to get tickets? don't do stupid shit. Cops don't owe you a "warning".

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 01:59 PM
...yeah...all pigs should die!!!...:lmao

fuck the pigs,yeah!!!...:lmao

(is this making me sound tough?)...:lmao

(do I sound gangsta' yet???)

...you know when i shoot my handgun...I tilt it sideways!...:lmao

fuck the pigs!

resistanze
10-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Pigs don't put their life on the line. You ask them to respond to a real crime they show up late to ensure safety. There's nothing more bullshit than the "life on the line" garbage.

Teachers fucking put their asses on the line for the kids :cry
Surgeons (not black ones) put their asses on the line my health :cry
Lawyers put their asses on the line for my heath for justice :cry
Prostitutes put their asses on the line for my dick :cry

BlairForceDejuan
10-16-2010, 03:37 PM
There's traffic cops and then there are real cops. Gotta be Serpico, not Pussico.

Thinking LEO's don't put their life on the line is ignorance though. You guys still 14?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2010, 08:10 PM
WiX7GTelTPM

ginobili's bald spot
10-16-2010, 09:09 PM
nb4 the idiot who double spaces all of his sentences.

...yeah...all pigs should die!!!...:lmao

fuck the pigs,yeah!!!...:lmao

...you know when i shoot my handgun...I tilt it sideways!...:lmao

fuck the pigs!

Right on cue

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 09:18 PM

Right on cue
:lmao

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 10:19 PM
:lmao

oh...I am just a pussy who can't read double spaced sentences...

I have a need to be a fuckin substitute teacher and proofread shit on an internet forum...

stop it ...

it hurts

my eyes....

pussies!!!!

MannyIsGod
10-16-2010, 11:06 PM

oh...I am just a pussy who can't read double spaced sentences...

I have a need to be a fuckin substitute teacher and proofread shit on an internet forum...

stop it ...

it hurts

my eyes....

pussies!!!!

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Just like a puppet-you always get pulled in...

sap...

Chomag
10-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Lol @ you people bitching about getting a ticket after breaking a law.

Sorry.

Chomag
10-16-2010, 11:31 PM

Glad you got the message. There is a very good reason why there are school speed zones.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 11:35 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

work release program :lmao:lmao:lmao

you know who works the work release programs?

Child molesters, pedophiles and dumbshits like you who can't follow simple traffic rules...:lmao

let me guess...

when you went to school....you rode in the reeeaaally short-short bus :lmao

thispego
10-17-2010, 12:15 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

work release program :lmao:lmao:lmao

you know who works the work release programs?

Child molesters, pedophiles and dumbshits like you who can't follow simple traffic rules...:lmao

let me guess...

when you went to school....you rode in the reeeaaally short-short bus :lmao

yeah... community service instead of taking the easy way out and paying the ticket, maybe i'll learn my lesson that way. By the way... for the last 10 years i have paid about $.65 a day to drive as fast as i fuckin want, whenever and wherever i want. LOL!

child molesters and pedophiles do work release program?? :lol not in this country, where you from son?

ginobili's bald spot
10-17-2010, 05:47 AM
r_Aahvm-WV4

Steve Kerr
10-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Why does this gray named Spurfan think he's some sort of badass for typing with terrible grammar and double spaces?

Gold Tooth Carl
10-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Yup, got the first ticket a couple of weeks ago for going 56 in a 45, and not updating my license, though I told the fat fuck that I am a student, and that was not my permanent address. Oh well, court tomorrow, it could be worse, I could be like my roommate and have 4 warrants out.

Fpoonsie
10-17-2010, 12:29 PM
:lol @ the surprisingly high number of posters in here that gladly bend over for a man in uniform.

The Reckoning
10-17-2010, 12:30 PM
cops break more traffic laws than anybody else. ive had several cops do direct U-turns right on front of me (causing me to swerve to avoid them) to pull somebody over coming from the opposite direction. im also friends with a trooper who puts his lights on and goes 100 because he's bored. he has done some crazy shit though, like pull melting people out of burning cars and whatnot, so more power to him i guess.

resistanze
10-17-2010, 12:47 PM
:lol @ the surprisingly high number of posters in here that gladly bend over for a man in uniform.
You just don't appreciate how much ass they put on the line.

Fpoonsie
10-17-2010, 01:32 PM
You just don't appreciate how much ass they put on the line.

:lol

That MUST be it.

Fpoonsie
10-17-2010, 01:33 PM
There's traffic cops and then there are real cops.[I] Gotta be Serpico, not Pussico.

I think I agree with this, though. Unfortunately, all I ever deal with is bored "Pussicos."

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-17-2010, 01:51 PM
yeah... community service instead of taking the easy way out and paying the ticket, maybe i'll learn my lesson that way. By the way... for the last 10 years i have paid about $.65 a day to drive as fast as i fuckin want, whenever and wherever i want. LOL!

child molesters and pedophiles do work release program?? :lol not in this country, where you from son?

So for the past 10 years you've wasted more than $2300, money you could've spent on male prostitutes you faggot

SourCandy
10-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Wow a lot of you guys are so immature. I know it's a forum but good god..Fucking grow up. How hard is it to disagree with out blowing a gasket?

I know some of you will say "i'm not mad or i'm joking. But your fonts prove otherwise.

Cry Havoc
10-17-2010, 02:07 PM

Yeah! Nothing says, "Sticking it to the man" like doing hard labor for him over a minor infraction! :lmao

thispego
10-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Yeah! Nothing says, "Sticking it to the man" like doing hard labor for him over a minor infraction! :lmao

how am i supposed to "stick it to the man" over a traffic ticket? there is no way out. better luck nextg time cry faggot :lol

and lol at "hard labor"

thispego
10-17-2010, 10:01 PM
So for the past 10 years you've wasted more than $2300, money you could've spent on male prostitutes you faggot
$2300 over the past 10 years for driving as fast as i fucking want anywhere i want. i've weighed the options, thats a fantastic deal :lol

spend your own money on male prostitutes, faggot :lmao

thispego
10-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Glad you got the message. There is a very good reason why there are school speed zones.

:lol stfu. this "school zone" was along a major road that i travel everyday and there is a single scool zone sign that doesnt even light up. when i got pulled over right by my work i asked the cop "where is the school? i didnt even know there was a school by here" he pointed out some shitty little sign down the way and i was like "ohhhh ok :rolleyes"

i would never speed in a school zone if i knew it was there, but fuck yo kid :toast

thispego
10-17-2010, 10:07 PM

exactly what i thought :lmao

silverblk mystix
10-18-2010, 05:33 AM
exactly what i thought :lmao

they call them sex offenders...

and they work the work release program-picking up trash and cleaning shit...

you wear those ...reflective vests...:lmao

oh...yeah...

tough guy...fighting a...traffic ticket :lmao

and cops are the stupid ones who should die,right? :lmao

AussieFanKurt
10-18-2010, 06:15 AM
never been pulled over by the poh poh

benefactor
10-18-2010, 06:32 AM
r_Aahvm-WV4
:tu

urunobili
10-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Police in New Hampshire is WAY worse... I mean WAAAYYYY...

Soul_Patch
10-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Is this where the E-thug meeting is being held today?

F Da Poleez dawg!

http://i54.tinypic.com/1113skk.jpg

bus driver
10-18-2010, 08:32 AM

I know one time i busted a bottle of this guys head and I got arrested :wow
I wanted a warning too.

yeah since getting speeding tickets is so hardcore

+1
ST has the hardest criminals online or the dumbest because they always get caught

Had a chick friend of mine get pulled over for the exact same thing late at night. Of course, the cop proceeded to shamelessly flirt and dry hump her side mirror, and she drove away "unscathed."

then you should dress up like a girl or stop crying about it. :bang

Fpoonsie
10-18-2010, 09:10 AM
then you should dress up like a girl or stop crying about it. :bang

Why? Would that work on you?

Phillip
10-18-2010, 10:23 AM
I think I've gotten pretty fortunate to get away with cussing at cops over the years. Probably not the best idea, but it was funny though.

Cop one time pulled me over for cutting across private property to skip a light. When the fatass he walked up to my car to do the macho "do you know why im pulling you over?" bullshit, I gave him my DL and insurance, and told him to quit being a dumbass and wasting our time, and just give me the ticket.

Lol and last year, me, mono, and some other friends were leaving the Texas / OU game, we were trying to walk back to our cars, and some dumb bitch and dude were doing the crosswalk/traffic guidance, but didn't know what they were doing. The place we were trying to go was literally right down the sidewalk we were going. When we got to the crosswalk, the bitch yelled at us and said that we cant walk that way and have to cross and go around. Made absolutely no sense at all, but we was being a pain in the ass, so we crossed as she asked. Problem was, when we got to the other side, there was no way to get to the parking lot we were in unless we jaywalked. So then the dude starts yelling at us asking why we crossed. I told him the other girl cop told us to. Then she said we were lying and the dude kept yelling shit. I told him to shut the fuck up because the girl cop was bitching at us to cross the street. so the girl is all like "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh so I was bitching, huh? well have fun crossing the street because I'm not gonna help you". Traffic had actually been pretty bad that day, but somehow right at that moment, there was like a 10 second window of no cars, so we crossed easily, and we gave the dumb bitch the finger.

While there are some pretty cool cops, most are total shitheads.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-18-2010, 10:28 AM
^crofl yeah that was hilarious.

That whole Texas/OU traffic and parking and public transportation thing was an absolute mess last year. But that's to be expected - if you need something to be completely screwed up and ass backwards, there's no better person for the job than someone who works for the city of Dallas.

Phillip
10-18-2010, 10:28 AM
for the record, im not condoning being a smartass to cops. it was a dumbass thing for me to do, and again I'm probably pretty fortuante to get away with it. i respect the presence that cops do bring, and the help they do provide, but at the same time, there definitely are some cops out there who do take advantage of their power, and act like douchebags, and make it sometimes hard to respect them.

Phillip
10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
^crofl yeah that was hilarious.

That whole Texas/OU traffic and parking and public transportation thing was an absolute mess last year. But that's to be expected - if you need something to be completely screwed up and ass backwards, there's no better person for the job than someone who works for the city of Dallas.

I went again this year, the DART situation was 100000000x better than it was last year. It was a dumbass idea for them to do it last year while the rails were still under contstruction, and to only have like 1 train every 20 minutes.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
well i think it's like a proven statistic that Dallas cops are among the most inept in the nation too. They deserve scorn.

Trill Clinton
10-18-2010, 10:32 AM
r_Aahvm-WV4

Yoooo..I was listening to this last night:lol

You sir have great taste in music:toast

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Damn stretch you're a badass

Phillip
10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Damn stretch you're a badass

no im a dumbass for doing that. almost as big a dumbass as those cops

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
tbh for real stretch was as pissed at that bitch cop as he was at Pats fans for overrating Pat Chung.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 10:35 AM
well i think it's like a proven statistic that Dallas cops are among the most inept in the nation too. They deserve scorn.
Tuscon PD is the worst. My car was broken into 2 weeks ago and they refused to dispatch a cop to write a report. They fuckin mailed me a blank form and told me to fill it out then mail it in to their records department. Meanwhile when I go 12 miles over the speed limit there's a cop ready to stick his head up my ass so he can meet his ticket quota.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 10:35 AM
no im a dumbass for doing that. almost as big a dumbass as those cops
i was being sarcastic, tbh.

Phillip
10-18-2010, 10:36 AM
i was being sarcastic, tbh.

tbh i know tbqh

rofl

Phillip
10-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Tuscon PD is the worst. My car was broken into 2 weeks ago and they refused to dispatch a cop to write a report. They fuckin mailed me a blank form and told me to fill it out then mail it in to their records department. Meanwhile when I go 12 miles over the speed limit there's a cop ready to stick his head up my ass so he can meet his ticket quota.

turrible imo

Chomag
10-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Seriously how old is the majority on ST now? It's very hard to tell by the maturity level.

Ok, So lets do away with law enforcement and see how long you internet tough guys would like it.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Seriously how old is the majority on ST now? It's very hard to tell by the maturity level.

Ok, So lets do away with law enforcement and see how long you internet tough guys would like it.
Well it certainly wouldn't do anything to worsen the car break in rate in Tucson seeing that people who break into cars here don't have to worry about cops investigating it as is.

Soul_Patch
10-18-2010, 11:41 AM

Yep, this site has went way down hill over the past year or so. I stopped paying real attn a while back, but each time i come back i find a shit load of threads like this.

fuck da poleeez dawg! copz shud dye! I wuz rollin in my momz camry. and that pig wrote me a ticket dawg...

sad...

desflood
10-18-2010, 11:55 AM
not bragging but i've had close to, if not more than, 20 speeding tickets.
I'm sorry pego, but you have to be a special kind of stupid to have been ticketed 20 times for the same damn thing.

bus driver
10-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Why? Would that work on you?

ya, i have a thing for bitches :wakeup

Phillip
10-18-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry pego, but you have to be a special kind of stupid to have been ticketed 20 times for the same damn thing.

coming from the mma fan

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 12:28 PM
lol mmgay

desflood
10-18-2010, 01:01 PM
lol mmgay
Insipid.

Phillip
10-18-2010, 01:03 PM
mma.

resistanze
10-18-2010, 01:10 PM

My car was stolen, and I found it parked at a community college parking lot; the police said to wait there. After 5 hours I called back and they refused to send anyone. They finally decided to check it out one week later, and had the balls to call my phone to tell me "it's not there".

They can all choke on a bag of baby dicks.

AnthonyM
10-18-2010, 01:18 PM

Same happened to me a few years ago in San Antonio. My car was broken into at my work, and my radio was stolen. Cop came by and was just like "Well there's nothing we can do". I was thinking there had to be something that they could do. I told him that happened frequently where I worked and that it had happened many times before (which I found out AFTER mine was broken into...I was new) and that it would in all likelihood happen again. He said that they would deal with that when it happened.

Yes, he was a fat mexican. Lazy fuck.

Fpoonsie
10-18-2010, 01:36 PM
ya, i have a thing for chicks w/ dicks :wakeup

FuzzyLumpkins
10-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Being white and moving to W French was probably not the best idea and my house got robbed within 3 days. My neighbors saw the kids who did it. Called the pigs. When they showed up they did nothing despite my neighbors report.

No cop has ever done anything good for me.

thispego
10-18-2010, 02:09 PM
they call them sex offenders...

and they work the work release program-picking up trash and cleaning shit...

you wear those ...reflective vests...:lmao

oh...yeah...

tough guy...fighting a...traffic ticket :lmao

and cops are the stupid ones who should die,right? :lmao

no reflective vests for me, you're thinking of work release where they live in jail and then are "released" to go outside and do manual labor. I just show up at 7:30 and work for a few hours and then go home.

fighting a traffic ticket? please find where i said that.

yes, cops are the stupid ones who should die. right.

so how long have you been a cop? or how long has your husband been a cop? brother? father? what is your association with the pigs?

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Same happened to me a few years ago in San Antonio. My car was broken into at my work, and my radio was stolen. Cop came by and was just like "Well there's nothing we can do". I was thinking there had to be something that they could do. I told him that happened frequently where I worked and that it had happened many times before (which I found out AFTER mine was broken into...I was new) and that it would in all likelihood happen again. He said that they would deal with that when it happened.

Yes, he was a fat mexican. Lazy fuck.
The 911 operator on the phone was Mexican when I called. She prolly refused to dispatch an officer because she knew there was a good chance it was someone related to her breaking into my car.

thispego
10-18-2010, 02:20 PM

:lol

.....By the way... for the last 10 years i have paid about $.65 a day to drive as fast as i fuckin want, whenever and wherever i want. ......
i wasnt trying to get pulled over, i would slow down if it looked like a speed trap or if i saw a cop in the distance. One thing to note is i only received 4 tickets in the same county (2 in victoria, 2 in travis), so most of the time i was unfamiliar with the speed traps and where the cops were really enforcing the speed limit.

silverblk mystix
10-18-2010, 07:11 PM
no reflective vests for me, you're thinking of work release where they live in jail and then are "released" to go outside and do manual labor. I just show up at 7:30 and work for a few hours and then go home.

fighting a traffic ticket? please find where i said that.

yes, cops are the stupid ones who should die. right.

so how long have you been a cop? or how long has your husband been a cop? brother? father? what is your association with the pigs?

ask cry havoc...he seems to think he knows what my profession is...

thispego
10-18-2010, 10:45 PM
ask cry havoc...he seems to think he knows what my profession is...

I asked you bitch, out with it.

As if it isn't completely obvious anyways :rolleyes

DisAsTerBot
10-19-2010, 09:59 AM
i like to troll on the internets for fun, but in real life i'm really a sweet gentlemen. we should get to know eachother :)

:rollin