PDA

View Full Version : Why do Spurs fans circle jerk over the word "class"

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 12:49 PM
?

Can someone fill me in? I've never understood why Spurs fans constantly bring up how "classy" they are or their team is.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 12:49 PM
...if you have to ask...

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm asking because I don't know you retarded pig sympathizer.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 12:56 PM
:lol what's more retarded than having a Steve kerr persona and claiming to be a OKC fan...:lol

`nuff sed.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm a Raider fan, so whether or not the Spurs are classy means little to me.

But I do like how Popovich doesn't whine about the officials in post-game interviews, unlike that Colonel Sanders motherfucker.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 12:57 PM
:lol what's more retarded than having a Steve kerr persona and claiming to be a OKC fan...:lol

`nuff sed.
OK so you can't answer the question you pig sympathizing piece of shit.

BUMP
10-16-2010, 12:57 PM

`nuff sed.

:wow Pwnage :wow

Steve Kerr just log out and never log in after det one!

TinTin
10-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I just think Tim Duncan and David Robinson are all around great human-beings and a model to society of how to live. They and the spurs organization just lay out a foundation for proper and classy behaviour on the court and off the court

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-16-2010, 01:00 PM
?

Can someone fill me in? I've never understood why Spurs fans constantly bring up how "classy" they are or their team is.

Before I answer your question answer mine. Whay are you a faggot?:toast

Greg Oden

crofl

ohmwrecker
This thread sucks donkey balls, but I've never used the word "classy" to describe the Spurs.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:01 PM
I just think Tim Duncan and David Robinson are all around great human-beings and a model to society of how to live. They and the spurs organization just lay out a foundation for proper and classy behaviour on the court and off the court
Bruce Bowen is proper and classy behavior?

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Before I answer your question answer mine. Whay are you a faggot?:toast

lol db.com

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 01:03 PM
spurs=class

if you can't reailize that, especially the devoted fans who NEVER bitch about anything in a hard working blue collar city like San Antonio, I can't help you.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 01:03 PM

Off the court, sure. On the court, not so much, which I approve of, because you need dirty bastards on your team to win in the post-season.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:04 PM
http://www.redsarmy.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c01157143aa24970c-500wi http://valleyofthesuns.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/nash-horry.jpg

great fuckin class acts :cry

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:04 PM
spurs=class

if you can't reailize that, especially the devoted fans who NEVER bitch about anything in a hard working blue collar city like San Antonio, I can't help you.
:lmao

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Oh and David Robinson is about as far from classy as it gets. Classy people don't try to force feed their beliefs on others.

TinTin
10-16-2010, 01:07 PM

:lol I was just trying to imitate homer behaviour.

I jumped on the spurs bandwagon on their last title run. Never watched nba before it

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Off the court, sure. On the court, not so much, which I approve of, because you need dirty bastards on your team to win in the post-season.

well since we have kobe, barnes, artest, and fisher...and you rolling with RJ and a nigga named Timmy...you just shit outta luck...my noogah..:lol

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Oh and David Robinson is about as far from classy as it gets. Classy people don't try to force feed their beliefs on others.

lol believing something Dennis "crazy bitch" Rodman said

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-16-2010, 01:09 PM
lol db.com

lol db.com:lol

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:11 PM
well since we have kobe, barnes, artest, and fisher...and you rolling with RJ and a nigga named Timmy...you just shit outta luck...my noogah..:lol

Pussies . . . And Dejuan Blair will rip your fucking arm off and beat you with it.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:11 PM
lol believing something Dennis "crazy bitch" Rodman said
Rodman had no problem being a good teammate once he was off David "bible beater" Robinson's team. Robinson pissed him off by trying to force feed the bible down Rodman's throat, I can't say I blame D-Rod for being upset about it.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:13 PM
Rodman had no problem being a good teammate once he was off David "bible beater" Robinson's team. Robinson pissed him off by trying to force feed the bible down Rodman's throat, I can't say I blame D-Rod for being upset about it.

Yeah, he's a reliable source.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 01:14 PM

Kobe ain't dirty. Too much of a snitching pussy to have any real mean streak. Barnes is a faggot, and Artest is a phony thug.

Fisher the only one you got. Any guy who exaggerates the extent of his dumbass daughter's medical condition so that he can get out of a contract to go to a contending team, is a dirty piece of shit.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Yeah, he's a reliable source.
Did the Bible Beater ever deny anything Rodman said?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Did the Bible Beater ever deny anything Rodman said?

Does he have to?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Does he have to?
Answer the question. He never denied it because it's true. He's a zealot who overstepped his boundaries by trying to force his beliefs on teammates, fortunately he learned his lesson and didn't do the same to Duncan.

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 01:16 PM
rofl remembah det one time whottt said David Robinson would make a great president.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
rofl remembah det one time whottt said David Robinson would make a great president.
:lmao remember when whottt talked about David Robinson's SAT score like it was somehow his own accomplishment?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Answer the question. He never denied it because it's true. He's a zealot who overstepped his boundaries by trying to force his beliefs on teammates, fortunately he learned his lesson and didn't do the same to Duncan.

He never denied it because Rodman is a crazy fucking drunk liar. Dave just turned the other cheek.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:19 PM
He never denied it because Rodman is a crazy fucking drunk liar. Dave just turned the other cheek.
He more or less admitted to it a few years later, so try again.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Great game. First one to my knowledge that you could draft players.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5631/291185-supreme_court_front_large.jpg

Eric Dampier
10-16-2010, 01:21 PM

y u ragin brah?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:22 PM
He more or less admitted to it a few years later, so try again.

More or less? Which one? Who cares? What's your fucking point? That David Robinson is a bad person because he tried to help out a teammate who is, obviously, disturbed the only way he knew how?

I'm not religious, by any stretch of the imagination, but your whole premise is weak.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:22 PM
y u ragin brah?

What's ragin'?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:24 PM
More or less? Which one? Who cares? What's your fucking point? That Davd Robinson is a bad person because he tried to help out a teammate who is, obviously, disturbed the only way he knew how?

I'm not religious, by any stretch of the imagination, but your whole premise is weak.
"try to help out" bitch please. Everytime a Christian tries to force feed their beliefs they just say "I'm just trying to help:cry" acting innocent. Rodman's way of life was not Robinson's business in any way shape or form, Robinson trying to interfere in it proves how unclassy he is.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:25 PM
More or less? Which one? Who cares? What's your fucking point? That David Robinson is a bad person because he tried to help out a teammate who is, obviously, disturbed the only way he knew how?

btw I thought Rodman was lying? So much for that.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:26 PM
"try to help out" bitch please. Everytime a Christian tries to force feed their beliefs they just say "I'm just trying to help:cry" acting innocent. Rodman's way of life was not Robinson's business in any way shape or form, Robinson trying to interfere in it proves how unclassy he is.

First of all, it's not my contention that the Spurs are "classy". Who gives a shit? Secondly, neither you or I knows what happened.

lol unclassy

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:27 PM
btw I thought Rodman was lying? So much for that.

That was your contention, dumbass.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:27 PM
First of all, it's not my contention that the Spurs are "classy".
So you admit D-Rob is a classless bible beating prick.

thanks for playing

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:29 PM
So you admit D-Rob is a classless bible beating prick.

thanks for playing

No. I will admit that Dennis Rodman is a disturbed, overly sensitive nutjob though.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:30 PM
No. I will admit that Dennis Rodman is a disturbed, overly sensitive nutjob though.
I thought Rodman was lying about the whole thing? Pick a lane and stick with it. Rodman has every right to be offended by some faggot with a superiority complex telling him how to live his life.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:34 PM
I thought Rodman was lying about the whole thing? Pick a lane and stick with it. Rodman has every right to be offended by some faggot with a superiority complex telling him how to live his life.

I don't know what happened and neither do you, but IF Dennis Rodman is such weakass that he is going to let somebody browbeat him that he starts acting like a giant pussy about it, that's his problem.

It's my contention that your whole argument is bogus. Stop avoiding.

Eric Dampier
10-16-2010, 01:35 PM

Whats with the rage?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:36 PM
I don't know what happened and neither do you,
I thought you knew Rodman was lying?

lol lying Spurs fan, that's not very classy of you

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Whats with the rage?

What are you talking about?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:37 PM
I thought you knew Rodman was lying?

lol lying Spurs fan, that's not very classy of you

lol avoidance troll

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:38 PM
lol avoidance troll
lol liar :lol

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm an idiot troll with a stupid persona who can't back up my stupid premise.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Typical hater thread. Brought up out of no where because the itch to randomly hate is just too strong.

Please link to all the posts where Spurs fans are beating classy into the ground. I only see random comments every now and again. It is not like there are constantly threads dedicated to how classy the Spurs are over and over and over.

I see more "LMAO" or "Look at my YouTube posting abilities" threads.

:lol Saying "classy people don't force things on you". Link to that definition of classy? Robinson has done so much good, that trying to discredit that because he pushes his religion is stupid.

Please name a classy person that does not push their beliefs on you? Whether they are pushing their religion or pushing the fact you have an obligation to give back, it is the same thing. The truly great people that get things done dedicate their lives to making other people's lives better. They do this by relentlessly asking others to join their cause and give back.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 01:42 PM
He more or less admitted to it a few years later, so try again.Link.

And if I ever claim they are classy, it would just be to piss people like you off.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:42 PM
lol lying and changing quotes, desperate for a decent argument

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Typical hater thread. Brought up out of no where because the itch to randomly hate is just too strong.

Please link to all the posts where Spurs fans are beating classy into the ground. I only see random comments every now and again. It is not like there are constantly threads dedicated to how classy the Spurs are over and over and over.

I see more "LMAO" or "Look at my YouTube posting abilities" threads.

:lol Saying "classy people don't force things on you". Link to that definition of classy? Robinson has done so much good, that trying to discredit that because he pushes his religion is stupid.

Please name a classy person that does not push their beliefs on you? Whether they are pushing their religion or pushing the fact you have an obligation to give back, it is the same thing. The truly great people that get things done dedicate their lives to making other people's lives better. They do this by relentlessly asking others to join their cause and give back.
lol naive enough to believe D-Rob gave a shit about "improving Rodman's life"

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 01:45 PM
lol being an idiot.

lol picking Rodman and ignoring everything else. Do classy people not make mistakes? Do classy people do everything right? Or, do classy people try their best to make other's lives better?

Something a racist, butt hurt cunny would know nothing about.

:lol You have the most terrible arguments, even though I know you are trolling.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:45 PM
lol lying and changing quotes, desperate for a decent argument

It's not my argument to make, numbnuts.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 01:46 PM
lol naive enough to believe D-Rob gave a shit about "improving Rodman's life"

Link?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:46 PM
There is no universal "definition" of classy, but in general I think classy people are people who don't stick their nose where it doesn't belong, among other things. It's not very classy to tell people how to live their lives, and it's especially not classy to be so full of yourself to think that the way you live is the only way to live.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:48 PM
lol being an idiot.

lol picking Rodman and ignoring everything else. Do classy people not make mistakes? Do classy people do everything right? Or, do classy people try their best to make other's lives better?

Something a racist, butt hurt cunny would know nothing about.

:lol You have the most terrible arguments, even though I know you are trolling.
I never claim to be classy. I'm not criticizing Robinson for being classless, I'm about as classless as it gets, I'm criticizing people for blindly defending Robinson's class (like you're doing right now).

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Is it "classy" to troll a message board with a weak premise and an obvious agenda?

cornbread
10-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Spurs fans circle jerk over "class" for the same reason Suns fans are stuck in an endless circle jerk over being "fun to watch." Somebody along the way gives your team that compliment, it sticks, so you do what you can to perpetuate it.

DPG21920
There is no universal "definition" of classy, but in general I think classy people are people who don't stick their nose where it doesn't belong, among other things. It's not very classy to tell people how to live their lives, and it's especially not classy to be so full of yourself to think that the way you live is the only way to live.

No one gives a shit what a racist like you thinks about the definition of classy :lol.

Do people's noses belong in the business of a bum that chooses to live his life on the street? Or in the life of a child that was beaten? That is not their kid and they should keep themselves.

Again, name a classy person who does not force their way onto someone. Whether it is religion, lifestyle, the moral obligation to donate or give back, all great people try to impose their will onto others for the betterment of society.

Steve Kerr
Is it "classy" to troll a message board with a weak premise and an obvious agenda?
No it's not. I'm not expecting people to call me classy.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Why do fans of other teams obsess over what spurfan thinks?

ohmwrecker
I never claim to be classy. I'm not criticizing Robinson for being classless, I'm about as classless as it gets, I'm criticizing people for blindly defending Robinson's class (like you're doing right now).

Really? I'm not going to bother quoting you because the proof is all over this thread.

DPG21920

:lol "Blindly". Yeah, because I have not seen anything good Robinson has done in the community above and beyond the typical "NBA Cares" bull shit.

You keep clinging to one thing (Rodman) that is your racist perception of class while blindly ignoring everything else.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:53 PM
:lol "Blindly". Yeah, because I have not seen anything good Robinson has done in the community above and beyond the typical "NBA Cares" bull shit.

You keep clinging to one thing (Rodman) that is your racist perception of class while blindly ignoring everything else.
"racist perception of class", wtf does that mean?

Why can't Robinson do all that good without forcing Christianity down other people's throats? That would truly be classy imo, to be able to do good without some kind of string attached.

ohmwrecker
No it's not. I'm not expecting people to call me classy.

The point is, your whole agenda is transparent and you can't even properly defend the premise. You might want to think this through a little bit before you do your next one.

Steve Kerr
Why do fans of other teams obsess over what spurfan thinks?
I was just asking a question. It still hasn't been answered.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Robinson is a self-righteous bible-thumper.
Somehow in the minds of Spurfan that = classy.

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Really???

Duncan has a tongue ring. He either loves eating pussy or sucking cock, or both, and that ring is a welcome sign to his suitor of choice.

Robinson is a self-righteous bible-thumper. If that motherfucker ever knocked on my door and I recognized him, I'd slam that door so fucking hard in his silly looking face the hinges would fall off. He'd get the point, that's for sure.

not hard to knock the door off the hinges in a trailer.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 01:56 PM
I was just asking a question. It still hasn't been answered.

Your question is stupid. Who does this?

Your criticism of Robinson is solely based on one, completely unreliable source and nothing else despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-16-2010, 01:56 PM
not hard to knock the door off the hinges in a trailer.

crofl crofl

post of the thread, imho

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 01:57 PM
"racist perception of class", wtf does that mean?

Why can't Robinson do all that good without forcing Christianity down other people's throats? That would truly be classy imo, to be able to do good without some kind of string attached.

Why are you debating his class when your only argument is an episode with a known douche in Rodman?

Is that one thing, or flaw that you see, enough to erase all the good he does and warrant him being knocked out of the "class" conversation?

Again, all classy people do things with strings attached. The common thread is that it whatever their belief is (religion, general morality...), it is all done for others.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 01:58 PM
:nope

Act like you've left Texas for a change. You have great people that live in this world that don't give a shit about imposing their will on others. Do they influence people? Yes, but they don't do so in a self-imposing way.

Link? Every great person I know of imposes their will. They beat the doors down relentlessly when it comes to helping their cause.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:00 PM
:nope

Act like you've left Texas for a change. You have great people that live in this world that don't give a shit about imposing their will on others. Do they influence people? Yes, but they don't do so in a self-imposing way.

Name another source that proves Robinson does this . . . just one.

DPG21920
Again, if you want your question answered, show us where the Spurs fans are circle jerking over the word class.

It is a very seldom used thing, contained in a very few threads. You circle jerk over it more than Spurs fans, which is the ironic part.

Steve Kerr
Why are you debating his class when your only argument is an episode with a known douche in Rodman?

Does that one thing, or flaw that you see, enough to erase all the good he does and warrant him being knocked out of the "class" conversation?

Again, all classy people do things with strings attached. The common thread is that it whatever their belief is (religion, general morality...), it is all done for others.
So sidenote: are you agreeing that trying to impose his beliefs on Rodman was a classless thing to do?

And I can think of several people who do things without strings attached, anyone who donates money to charity discreetly without expecting gratification for it.

silverblk mystix

+1
:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:02 PM
I was just asking a question. It still hasn't been answered.For the most part, they don't.

You've been suckered by the media and your own obsession with the Spurs and their fans.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:02 PM
The whole "Spurs are a classy organization" thing is a derivative of the media. It's meaningless. Only people who don't know shit about basketball would mention it.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:04 PM
So sidenote: are you agreeing that trying to impose his beliefs on Rodman was a classless thing to do?

Still clinging to that straw, huh?

ChumpDumper
So sidenote: are you agreeing that trying to impose his beliefs on Rodman was a classless thing to do?No more than your trying to impose your belief that it was a classless thing to to.

And I can think of several people who do things without strings attached, anyone who donates money to charity discreetly without expecting gratification for it.What gratification does Robinson say he expects?

We'll need a linked quote.

Steve Kerr
Still clinging to that straw, huh?
It's a pretty big deal tbh given that Rodman had no problems with the next team he was on.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:05 PM
No more than your trying to impose your belief that it was a classless thing to to.
what?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:06 PM
It's a pretty big deal tbh given that Rodman had no problems with the next team he was on.

No problems? OK . . .

dickface
The whole "Spurs are a classy organization" thing is a derivative of the media. It's meaningless. Only people who don't know shit about basketball would mention it.

listen cock tease, if you seriously believed that and didn't pray to 8lb. 6oz. baby jesus every night thanking him before your backwater inbred ass went to bed that you root for such a classy organization, you wouldn't be here so adamantly defending it.

ChumpDumper
It's a pretty big deal tbh given that Rodman had no problems with the next team he was on.Rodman was trying to distract from the fact that he quit on the team in the playoffs.

Quitting on the team in the playoffs was not classy, and trying to cover it up was even less so.

Steve Kerr
What gratification does Robinson say he expects?
He expects people he helps to be Christians.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Rodman was trying to distract from the fact that he quit on the team in the playoffs.

Quitting on the team in the playoffs was not classy, and trying to cover it up was even less so.
Rodman doesn't try to pass himself off as a classy person. Given what D-Rob told him tho, Jebus would forgive him for quitting on his team.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:08 PM
what?I shouldn't expect you to be able to understand such a simple concept.

I apologize for overestimating you.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:09 PM
listen cock tease, if you seriously believed that and didn't pray to 8lb. 6oz. baby jesus every night thanking him before your backwater inbred ass went to bed that you root for such a classy organization, you wouldn't be here so adamantly defending it.

I'm not defending it. Learn to read . . . uh, dickface?

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 02:09 PM

And I can think of several people who do things without strings attached, anyone who donates money to charity discreetly without expecting gratification for it.

Sadly, you are misinformed on this.

EVERYONE who donates to charity-discreetly or not- is doing it out of self-interest.

They might be doing it for tax reasons, to assuage some guilt, to make themselves feel better or for many other reasons.
But they are doing it for themselves all the same.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Rodman doesn't try to pass himself off as a classy person. Given what D-Rob told him tho, Jebus would forgive him for quitting on his team.Sure. I was just explaining why Rodman is such a pussy and would complain about something like that.

Again, sorry to introduce such difficult concepts for you.

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm not defending it. Learn to read . . . uh, dickface?

tbh tbh all of your asspained posts ITT prove otherwise, imho.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:11 PM
I shouldn't expect you to be able to understand such a simple concept.

I apologize for overestimating you.
I understood it it just made no sense. Again, if you're resorting to comparing my behavior to Robinson's behavior it just proves how classless he is. I'm not trying to pass myself off as classy, judging people the way I do is classless, just like how D-Rob judges people who don't beat the bible as hard as he does.

ChumpDumper
He expects people he helps to be Christians.Sorry, that isn't a linked quote.

You are making shit up.

DPG21920
People who donate to charities discretely also ask others to donate. That is classless to ask others to do something. You should just do it and not ask others and not get anything out of it.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I understood it it just made no sense. Again, if you're resorting to comparing my behavior to Robinson's behavior it just proves how classless he is. I'm not trying to pass myself off as classy, judging people the way I do is classless, just like how D-Rob judges people who don't beat the bible as hard as he does.How does he judge them?

Give me a linked quote from Robinson saying how he judges people who don't beat the bible as hard as he does.

Steve Kerr
Sadly, you are misinformed on this.

EVERYONE who donates to charity-discreetly or not- is doing it out of self-interest.

They might be doing it for tax reasons, to assuage some guilt, to make themselves feel better or for many other reasons.
But they are doing it for themselves all the same.
Not really. The countless people who donated money during Katrina to help New Orleans were doing it for no reason other than a good deed.

ohmwrecker
tbh tbh all of your asspained posts ITT prove otherwise, imho.

That's because you're a dumbfuck too.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:14 PM
How does he judge them?

By believing he's going to heaven and they're going to hell. I don't need a linked quote for that, since it's a Christian belief and he's a Christian.

Btw, he did judge Steve Nash when Nash spoke out against the war in Iraq.

ChumpDumper
The BibleDavid Robinson is quoted in the bible?

Link.

DPG21920
Not really. The countless people who donated money during Katrina to help New Orleans were doing it for no reason other than a good deed.

So they didn't ask others to donate? None of them wrote of the donations as tax relief?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:15 PM
By believing he's going to heaven and they're going to hell. I don't need a linked quote for that, since it's a Christian belief and he's a Christian.Yes, you do need a quote for that.

I knew you were full of shit.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:16 PM
So they didn't ask others to donate? None of them wrote of the donations as tax relief?
Some of them did. Others just did it as a good act. Why is someone doing something as a good act such an impossible scenario for you to imagine?

Steve Kerr
Yes, you do need a quote for that.

I knew you were full of shit.
Are you gonna try and say he doesn't believe that?

DPG21920
Some of them did. Others just did it as a good act. Why is someone doing something as a good act such an impossible scenario for you to imagine?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Laughing at the notion people do things as a good act isn't classy.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Listen, you dumbshit. The reason why David Robinson is public with charity work is because he is a public figure and it helps his charity if his name is associated with it.

silverblk mystix

Think really hard now.

Everyone has a reason for doing it (giving/assisting/helping).

Everyone.

The people helping katrina people had reasons.

Even if your agenda is just trying to help people to make this a better world-then -at the root of this impulse is a need to feel like a good person.

Not something bad, mind you, but still primarily motivated by a self-interest.

All of this does not define someone as classy or classless.

There are potentially many classy people that give for selfish reasons and many classless people who give for less selfish reasons.

Giving still does not determine whether they are classy or not.

Greg Oden
That's because you're a dumbfuck too.

Great to know one of the worst posters on the site thinks so :tu

BadOdor
I think spurs fan cling to the "classy" title now more than ever because they are pretty much done winning titles. At least now they can say "well, lakers might have repeated, but they arent CLASSY like us!!!1".

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Think really hard now.

Everyone has a reason for doing it (giving/assisting/helping).

Everyone.

The people helping katrina people had reasons.

Even if your agenda is just trying to help people to make this a better world-then -at the root of this impulse is a need to feel like a good person.

Not something bad, mind you, but still primarily motivated by a self-interest.

All of this does not define someone as classy or classless.

There are potentially many classy people that give for selfish reasons and many classless people who give for less selfish reasons.

Giving still does not determine whether they are classy or not.
Maybe you're a classless human being only motivated by self-interest, but believe it or not, there are good people in the world who do things to help the less fortunate out.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Are you gonna try and say he doesn't believe that?I am saying you have no proof that he does.

I don't to prove a negative. Only an idiot would demand that in an argument.

You need to prove positively that he does believe that.

A linked quote is what you need.

You are failing pretty badly at this point.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Nobody needs to advertise Katrina charities because it was a fucking hurricane and everybody knew about it. The charity work that Robinson does needs press.

You just keep rolling with the weak premise, don't you?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Maybe you're a classless human being only motivated by self-interest, but believe it or not, there are good people in the world who do things to help the less fortunate out.Like David Robinson.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:22 PM
I am saying you have no proof that he does.

simple logic says he believes it. Chances are pretty slim he's the one evangelical Christian on the planet who doesn't believe the whole heaven/hell bullshit.

BadOdor
I am saying you have no proof that he does.

Chumpy, cut the crap. He is a born again christian. He believes that the earth is 6k years old, evolution is false, and that all non christians are going to hell.

These are things we know.

Cue in the "Link" post.

ChumpDumper
Nobody needs to advertise Katrina charities because it was a fucking hurricane and everybody knew about it. The charity work that Robinson does needs press.

You just keep rolling with the weak premise, don't you?Katrina had a telethon for chrissakes.

ohmwrecker
Great to know one of the worst posters on the site thinks so :tu

So, if a shit troll poster thinks I'm bad, that's good, right?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:23 PM
The charity work that Robinson does needs press.
Why? Why does he need it publicized? Why can't he just do it privately knowing that even though no one will know about it he's still helping people?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Chumpy, cut the crap. He is a born again christian. He believes that the earth is 6k years old, evolution is false, and that all non christians are going to hell.

These are things we know.Then it should be easy for you to find a link of his saying all these things.

Cue in the "Link" post.Cue the "I can't find a link so I'm going to make up some more shit" post.

You have no link and just made up a bunch of shit.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Then it should be easy for you to find a link of his saying all these things.

Cue the "I can't find a link so I'm going to make up some more shit" post.

In the mind of an evangelical Christian they're things that go without saying.

It would be like me asking you to find a link Dennis Rodman believes the sky is blue.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Why? Why does he need it publicized? Why can't he just do it privately knowing that even though no one will know about it he's still helping people?

Because he is trying to raise money for it by getting others to donate.

Are you seriously this stupid?

silverblk mystix
Maybe you're a classless human being only motivated by self-interest, but believe it or not, there are good people in the world who do things to help the less fortunate out.

Reading comprehension was taught at a really EARLY level, but maybe you were on the internet at that time...

It has nothing to do with class whether you give selfishly or just for the intrinsic value of the act of giving.

If you give just to help others and you deny that you have no self-interest that makes you -not only a liar- but a liar who lies to himself. Pretty pathetic.

If I decide to give, after all of the reasons and soul searching, it will always come down to self-interest, even if it was only to feel like a good person.

ChumpDumper
Why? Why does he need it publicized? Why can't he just do it privately knowing that even though no one will know about it he's still helping people?Would you say people more or less inclined to give to a charity when they know a celebrity they like gives to that charity?

A one word answer will do.

More or less?

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Reading comprehension was taught at a really EARLY level, but maybe you were on the internet at that time...

It has nothing to do with class whether you give selfishly or just for the intrinsic value of the act of giving.

If you give just to help others and you deny that you have no self-interest that makes you -not only a liar- but a liar who lies to himself. Pretty pathetic.

If I decide to give, after all of the reasons and soul searching, it will always come down to self-interest, even if it was only to feel like a good person.
You are seriously disturbed as someone who is only motivated by self-interest. You should seek help.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Would you say people more or less inclined to give to a charity when they know a celebrity they like gives to that charity?

A one word answer will do.

More or less?
neutral

BadOdor
Then it should be easy for you to find a link of his saying all these things.

Cue the "I can't find a link so I'm going to make up some more shit" post.

Chumpy, he is a born again christian. Please name at least 3 beliefs that are usually associated with being a born again christian.

Don't chicken out now, chumpy. Don't give me any of the "well, I wouldn't know what he believes" crap.

3 beliefs that are common to born again christians. Do it.

DPG21920

And they never ask anyone else to do the same or speak to others about it?

ohmwrecker
You are seriously disturbed as someone who is only motivated by self-interest. You should seek help.

Naive and stupid is no way to go through life.

Steve Kerr
And they never ask anyone else to do the same or speak to others about it?
Nope, not all of them.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Naive and stupid is no way to go through life.
Neither is being a self-interested prick who is only looking to help himself.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:29 PM
In the mind of an evangelical Christian they're things that go without saying.The ones who actually believe these things say it all the time.

It would be like me asking you to find a link Dennis Rodman believes the sky is blue.No, it would be like asking you to find a quote saying Robinson believes all non-Christians are going to hell.

Just admit you can't and you made all this shit up. You are trying to impose your beliefs about Christians onto us and are failing.

BadOdor
10-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Here's an exercise in logic for chumpy.

The vast, vast majority of born again christian believe in creationism and everyone none christian going to hell.

David Robinson is a born again christians.

Most likely, david robinson believes in creationism and everyone none christian going to hell.

You're welocme chumpy.

DPG21920
Nope, not all of them.

Link?

Steve Kerr
The ones who actually believe these things say it all the time.

No, it would be like asking you to find a quote saying Robinson believes all non-Christians are going to hell.

Just admit you can't and you made all this shit up. You are trying to impose your beliefs about Christians onto us and are failing.
So you're saying that if I can't find a link of him saying it then he doesn't believe it? That's faulty logic.

ohmwrecker

Yet, you still cannot provide substantial evidence to prove your assertion.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 02:32 PM

Actually it is called honesty.

If you were to examine everyone that donates anything-at the root of this charity-you would find self-interest.

Try it.

You won't ever find anyone who truly gives without ANY self interest.

Still-this would in NO WAY be a gauge of whether this person was classy or classless.

Only you would be concerned with who is or is not classy.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 02:32 PM

You are judgmental for a racist.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 02:33 PM
So you're saying that if I can't find a link of him saying it then he doesn't believe it? That's faulty logic.

:lmao Now I have seen it all. You are the king of this.

Steve Kerr
Link?
Can you show me a link that proves everyone who donates to charity does it for themselves?

ChumpDumper
Chumpy, he is a born again christian. Please name at least 3 beliefs that are usually associated with being a born again christian.

Don't chicken out now, chumpy. Don't give me any of the "well, I wouldn't know what he believes" crap.

3 beliefs that are common to born again christians. Do it.All I asked for is a direct quote. Now you want me to prove a negative again.

By your own admission, you don't know what he believes, so why do you insist I know what he doesn't believe?

I believe the OP had in earlier guises or threads said that Robinson was a fake and didn't actually believe in Christianity. Now he says he is a strict doctrinal fundamentalist. Well, it should be very easy to prove that.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:34 PM
You are judgmental for a racist.
No doubt. I'm a classless judgmental racist. The fact you have to use my behavior to justify D-Rob's just proves how classless he is.

DPG21920
Can you show me a link that proves everyone who donates to charity does it for themselves?

You are the one with the burden of proof seeing as you are the one making accusations.

Show me a few people who are examples. I can certainly show you a few examples of people considered classy and great that somehow impose their wills on others.

BadOdor
:lmao Now I have seen it all. You are the king of this.

Brah, you argued that "manu hates god and disrespects chritians:(:(:(" because he simply said he is an atheist. Don't make me bring your quotes, son.

Don't make me.

HarlemHeat37
10-16-2010, 02:35 PM
I actually agree that some Spurs fans take it too far with the class thing, especially when Durant is mentioned, but obviously DOK and Bump are exaggerating..

DOK is the same guy that still scoffs at Lebron's 6 million dollar charity donation though..that boy is full of hate, tbh..

DPG21920
No doubt. I'm a classless judgmental racist. The fact you have to use my behavior to justify D-Rob's just proves how classless he is.

That's faulty logic.

ChumpDumper
So you're saying that if I can't find a link of him saying it then he doesn't believe it? That's faulty logic.No, I'm saying if you can't find a link of him saying it, then it is just some shit you made up.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.That isn't a quote from David Robinson.

You really aren't good at this.

Steve Kerr
You are the one with the burden of proof seeing as you are the one making accusations.

Actually you're the one accusing people of only donating to charity when there are self-interests involved, so the burden of proof falls on you here.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Brah, you argued that "manu hates god and disrespects chritians:(:(:(" because he simply said he is an atheist. Don't make me bring your quotes, son.

Don't make me.

You are an idiot. Please show me where I argued Manu hates God. Please show me where I said he disrespects Christians.

K, thanks.

BadOdor
10-16-2010, 02:36 PM
All I asked for is a direct quote. Now you want me to prove a negative again.

By your own admission, you don't know what he believes, so why do you insist I know what he doesn't believe?

I believe the OP had in earlier guises or threads said that Robinson was a fake and didn't actually believe in Christianity. Now he says he is a strict doctrinal fundamentalist. Well, it should be very easy to prove that.

Chumpy, stop dodging. Don't be a pussy.

Just answer the question: what are 2-3 commonly held beliefs by born again christians?

Do it.

HarlemHeat37
10-16-2010, 02:37 PM
:lol Luva trying to side with the RK in this thread, hoping Mono is watching and will change his mind..

BadOdor
You are an idiot. Please show me where I argued Manu hates God. Please show me where I said he disrespects Christians.

K, thanks.

Sons, do you really want me to bring your quotes? I wouldn't want to tarnish the image you've built here over the years. You've turned into a pretty solid poster after that horrendous showing, tbh.

Hell, even kori called you a dumb fuck:lol:lol

Steve Kerr
I actually agree that some Spurs fans take it too far with the class thing, especially when Durant is mentioned, but obviously DOK and Bump are exaggerating..

DOK is the same guy that still scoffs at Lebron's 6 million dollar charity donation though..that boy is full of hate, tbh..
:lol you of all people telling someone they are full of hate

ohmwrecker
A hypocrite of the highest order... and there's a link.
Do you know what the word hypocrite means, because not one of those quotes proves anything.
By the way, his religious beliefs have nothing to do with the issue as nobody can provide any reliable evidence linking Robinson's beliefs to any so called "classless" behavior? It's diversionary and weak. You are unable to argue the point. Next!

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Actually you're the one accusing people of only donating to charity when there are self-interests involved, so the burden of proof falls on you here.

No racist. You started the thread. I can give you links to back up my statements and give examples.

You can't. You make shit up.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:38 PM
:lol Luva trying to side with the RK in this thread, hoping Mono is watching and will change his mind..
Who in the RK other than me is he siding with?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:39 PM

Did someone mention the Heat or LeBron?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Chumpy, stop dodging. Don't be a pussy.

Just answer the question: what are 2-3 commonly held beliefs by born again christians?

Do it.1) There is one God.

2) Somehow Jesus is the son of God and God at the same time.

3) There is something called the Holy Spirit, but that's just God too.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:40 PM
No racist. You started the thread. I can give you links to back up my statements and give examples.

You can't. You make shit up.
lol butthurt comments about how I'm a racist meanie

You're the one accusing people of not being good enough to donate money out of the kindness of their heart, you should be able to prove such a wildly horrid accusation.

DPG21920
Sons, do you really want me to bring your quotes? I wouldn't want to tarnish the image you've built here over the years. You've turned into a pretty solid poster after that horrendous showing, tbh.

Hell, even kori called you a dumb fuck:lol:lol

Please do. Everyone has seen that thread and it is not like some big secret or that I have some rep on here :lol

Please show me where I said Manu hates God and that he disrespected Christians.

I said that it is dumb for people (for better or worse) that are in the national spot light to discuss a sensitive subject like religion. Right or wrong, people get offended about that stuff. Especially "Christians", whom quite often don't act like Christians.

K, Thanks.

DPG21920
:lol you of all people telling someone they are full of hate

You are by far, by far, the biggest hater on the board. I can provide links to back up my claims to that as well.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:41 PM
I gave you a quote of Robinson and you made a point ignore it.I just saw it on the other page.

What specifically does your quote from Robinson prove?

DPG21920
lol butthurt comments about how I'm a racist meanie

You're the one accusing people of not being good enough to donate money out of the kindness of their heart, you should be able to prove such a wildly horrid accusation.

:lol Nice try, but I am not Koriwhat.

":cry People are so f*cking kind :cry"

Steve Kerr
You are by far, by far, the biggest hater on the board. I can provide links to back up my claims to that as well.
And I'm not telling people they are full of hate. One thing I'm not is a hypocrite.

BadOdor
10-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Please do. Everyone has seen that thread and it is not like some big secret or that I have some rep on here :lol

Please show me where I said Manu hates God and that he disrespected Christians.

I said that it is dumb for people (for better or worse) that are in the national spot light to discuss a sensitive subject like religion. Right or wrong, people get offended about that stuff. Especially "Christians", whom quite often don't act like Christians.

K, Thanks.

Don't make it do it sons. I like you, don't force me to make you look like the second coming of lefty.

Don't do it.

Don't force me to do it bro.

Don't.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 02:43 PM
And I'm not telling people they are full of hate. One thing I'm not is a hypocrite.

:lol By telling people they are haters and say others use faulty logic, you are indeed a hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
Don't make it do it sons. I like you, don't force me to make you look like the second coming of lefty.

Don't do it.

Don't.Go ahead and do it already. I doubt it is what you remember.

HarlemHeat37
Did someone mention the Heat or LeBron?

You're out of your element here, bro, don't try it..

BadOdor
1) There is one God.

2) Somehow Jesus is the son of God and God at the same time.

3) There is something called the Holy Spirit, but that's just God too.

Okay chumpy, I should have been more specific......

What are the common held beliefs held by born again christians with regards to these subjects:

Evolution vs Creationism.

People who go to hell/heaven.

Thanks.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:44 PM
:lol By telling people they are haters and say others use faulty logic, you are indeed a hypocrite.
I didn't say there's anything wrong with HarlemHeat being a hater, I said he shouldn't be scoffing others for hate. Big difference.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:44 PM
I just saw it on the other page.

What specifically does your quote from Robinson prove?

Nothing. It proves nothing, and even if it did he lacks the brain power to illustrate it.

BadOdor
10-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Go ahead and do it already. I doubt it is what you remember.

I like DPG, I don't want to embarrass him unless he really lives me no choice. Kori calling someone a dumbfuck should be reserved to people like lefty, to think that a respected member like DPG has been called such by kori will surely taint his reputation here.

Don't make me do it, bro.

Just don't.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 02:45 PM

Fuck off, jackass.

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 02:46 PM

:lol

skut_farkus
Leave these classy fans alone :lmao

BadOdor
Fuck off, jackass.

Get back upstairs, GNSF.

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Leave these classy fans alone :lmao

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 02:48 PM

Don't do it.

Don't.

Here: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106920&highlight=manu

Now shut your man pleaser.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Okay chumpy, I should have been more specific......

What are the common held beliefs held by born again christians with regards to these subjects:

Evolution vs Creationism.

People who go to hell/heaven.

Thanks.You would have to define common, then. Sure many people espouse these beliefs.

You can tell they do because they say they do.

All you have to do is show Robinson saying he espouses these beliefs. Since the claim is he tries to impose his beliefs on everyone, it shouldn't be that difficult.

I like DPG, I don't want to embarrass him unless he really lives me no choice. Kori calling someone a dumbfuck should be reserved to people like lefty, to think that a respected member like DPG has been called such by kori will surely taint his reputation here.

Don't make me do it, bro.

Just don't.I'm beginning to think you can't.

So do it already.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:57 PM

Now shut your man pleaser.Props for Godwinning that thread on page one.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2010, 02:59 PM
http://www.eadshome.com/DavidRobinson.htmThat shows nothing about the specific beliefs Bad Odor was talking about.

In fact, it shows nothing about imposing any beliefs on anyone.

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 02:59 PM

Now shut your man pleaser.

All I gathered from det thread is det mannyisgod wanted to talk to the ollll ball coach.

Now, if after I say it to your stupid fucking face, if you'd like to take a swing, I fucking DARE you.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Props for Godwinning that thread on page one.

I had a lot to learn about posting on the internets...

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:01 PM
:wow

Have you recovered from that debacle?

Sure. Everyone has their bad moments. The only difference is that debacle did not come after I hired a tutor.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Have you recovered from this:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150733&highlight=life&page=2

:wow

Have you recovered from that debacle?

LL has been hiding out ever since he was c-stomped by Lefty. He is doing one of three things; all of which are bad, but only one of which is acceptable:

1) Not posting because he got the beat down so badly. He just quit.

2) Complaining to Twitter to get Lefty kicked out

3) Copying Lefty and starting a "Lefty Twitter"

2 and 3 are completely bitch made, while number one is the only honorable thing.

Don't worry...it will be simple and to the point. He will become part of what he hates the most.

His own life?

:lol @ you, faggot.

mingus
10-16-2010, 03:11 PM

alright i realize this is a troll topic, but trying to argue that David Robinson isn't classy is :wow.

i don't know that he did try to force feed his beliefs on anyone, but if he did, all that he's done that is positive far outweighs that. his contributions to the community are historic. He has a school in SA (Carver Academy) that he put something like $14 million into. it's helped underpriveldged minority kids in SA do great things.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:12 PM
All I gathered from det thread is det mannyisgod wanted to talk to the ollll ball coach.

:lol I remember telling Manny that he looked like the manager of a Rooms to Go store one time. Don't know where that came from.

Muser
10-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Lol 8 pages

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Lol 8 pages
9 tbh :lol

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Give me a minute. I'm still sifting through that train wreck you caused...:lmao

No denying det one, tbh. Still doesn't change the fact that BadOdor looks like an idiot for telling me something I did not say and then having his threat back fire when I post the link for him.

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:17 PM
9 tbh :lol

"Hot Topic is not just a hip clothing store"

- Lefty

Steve Kerr
10-16-2010, 03:18 PM

- Lefty
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 03:19 PM

- Lefty

oh whatta day!

TinTin
10-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Really???

Duncan has a tongue ring. He either loves eating pussy or sucking cock, or both, and that ring is a welcome sign to his suitor of choice.

Robinson is a self-righteous bible-thumper. If that motherfucker ever knocked on my door and I recognized him, I'd slam that door so fucking hard in his silly looking face the hinges would fall off. He'd get the point, that's for sure.

I really can't believe that you took my post seriously

HarlemHeat37
10-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Darrin viewing thread..I would like to hear his opinion on class in sports and David Robinson, if he doesn't mind sharing..

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2010, 04:31 PM

only holy than thou white people and asians, and mexicans, and blacks that want to be white think like this this....fuck great human beings and fuck a model society...I prefer the old way of living...you know the forefathers of the christian faith had hundreds of wives and concubines...Abraham, King Solomon, David...you name em..If I could have that many wives and concubines ( today we call them Ho's) I could be considered a man of devout faith as well....:lol...but this society calls for one wife....so I'll stick with the Ho's on my youth...and will revist the wife thand later in life...:lol

cesare borgia
10-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Any spurs fan that dislike Kobe more than Shaq. Don't respect David Robinson in my opinion!

SteveJobs
10-16-2010, 08:15 PM

`nuff sed.

Hey guys what's up?

silverblk mystix
10-16-2010, 08:47 PM
ya know...OKC's bandwagon is starting to fill up fast...

Darrin
10-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Darrin viewing thread..I would like to hear his opinion on class in sports and David Robinson, if he doesn't mind sharing..

I don't remember David Robinson very clearly because he was not one of my favorite players growing up. I was more a fan of the Knicks and Larry Johnson in Mr. Robinson's day.

On the general topic, the San Antonio Spurs have carried themselves with class and respect. Their fans haven't started brawls or burned police cars when they have a rivalry or win a Championship.

Tim Duncan is perhaps the most likeable superstar of this generation. Kobe Bryant is abrasive, arrogant, and he cheated on his wife in Denver with the other woman claiming rape before charges were dropped. He feuded with another All-Time great and pouted until he could win on his terms (his team). That's not a likeable guy.

Shaquille O'Neal has acted like the annointed Hall-of-Famer since his first day in the league. He talked about how he belongs there, he was marketed to be the next Kareem or Wilt, and he has made arrogant statements like "I think I want 5 or 6 titles. That's a good number" as if he had complete control over the league.

Lebron James doesn't need to be covered. Carmelo Anthony (partying on-tape around pot and alcohol), Allen Iverson (various on-court and off-court problems), Kevin Garnett (his on-court persona), Tracy McGrady (a prima donna that can't win), Dirk Nowitzki (regarded as soft), Vince Carter (quit on his team), Baron Davis (demanded trades, quit on team), Chris Webber (took money in college and committed perjury, smoked pot and caught for it). Rasheed Wallace (technicals), Ron Artest (Palace Brawl), and Gilbert Arenas (gun incident) all have made headlines for the wrong reason.

How can you not like Tim Duncan? When you see all of this around the league, what is wrong with taking pride in the fact you are above the influence?

Darrin
10-16-2010, 10:42 PM
ya know...OKC's bandwagon is starting to fill up fast...

Sam Presti. :lol