Sam Cassell

Miami

Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Ilgauskas
Juwan Howard
James Jones
Magloire

The construction of both teams are pretty similar. like Miami, the 2008 Champions were fueled by 3 All Star/Franchise type of players surrounded by a solid group of cast. Boston had its fair share of outside shooters (Eddie House, Posey & Ray allen) and hustling type of big men off the bench (PJ Brown, Leon Powe), Miami has a few of their own shooters (Mike Miller, James Jones and Lebron James) and similar type of big bodies (Haslem, Juwan Howard). They were both coached by questionable but promising coaches. See, I have nothing but respect for the Boston team, they won 66 games, logged the best defensive efficiency that year and eventually won the NBA title. But I still have a few doubts of my own. The Celtics were a poor road team. They barely escaped eliminitation against the Hawks and won a title against LA who didn't had their starting Center and SF. While the Heat are unproven at this point, I dont think Boston could beat Lebron James and Wade playing for the same team.

But you may disagree with me, in a 7 game showdown who wins the series?

FYI* Miami has HCA since they're projected to win at least 69 games or better this season.

Purch
10-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Ray Allen can't guard Wade.

Jelloisjigglin
10-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Boston. They were probably the best defensive team in NBA history. Miami should be very good on D but they're a lil too weak inside.

Leetonidas
10-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Boston. They were probably the best defensive team in NBA history. Miami should be very good on D but they're a lil too weak inside.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

skut_farkus
10-16-2010, 05:32 PM

:lmao

Your killing me

Cane
10-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Boston would get destroyed since the Heat are basically the Hawks on steroids. Boston struggles against athleticism as seen in that 7 game series.

Jelloisjigglin
10-16-2010, 05:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

It's not THAT funny when you look at the statistics.

Muser
10-16-2010, 05:50 PM
It's not THAT funny when you look at the statistics.

Yeah, it is.

Jelloisjigglin
10-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Yeah, it is.

lol Ok Maybe saying they were "probably" the best defensive team ever is a bit of a stretch but they were definitely one of the greater ones. The rotations were sick.

Ashy Larry
10-16-2010, 06:22 PM
a key match up off the bench is Eddie House vs Eddie House. Eddie House would dominate Eddie House.

TheGreatest23
10-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Reading the OP's post reminded me of how crappy the Heats team is.

Dont matter cuz MJ would have shitted on both teams.

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Boston would beat Heat. LeChoke will LeChoke