PDA

View Full Version : ever shagged a girl on her period?

Latarian Milton
10-16-2010, 10:12 PM
i've done it countless times with my girlfriend tbh. we know each other from our hs time and we've been in relationship for many years now. our relationship may look kinda jeopardized now because we are currently living in two separate countries and can only get to meet ever other weekend at frequentest, however, neither of us discerns it at all.

we were studying in the same local hs where our love was brewed in the first place. she's been my girlfriend since before our graduation. after finishing hs, i chose to attend a local college because im kinda homesick and i told her I wanted her to follow me, but she was determined to join a remote one which is better famed, and she also tried to persuade me to go with her. our attempts of persuasion both ended forlorn, seeing us separated in two lonely cities.

it's not too far away but it's still about 3 hours of driving, so at most we can only meet twice in four weeks. weekdays are all busy days for both of us, and i've got part-time jobs at weekends every two weeks, hence we only have two weekends (a total of 4 days) to spend together in every 4 weeks. we relish every second we spend together and, to be honest, we do sex as often as we can during the limited times. im rather exhausted after having done all, but i still enjoy every second with her and I'll have two weeks to recover and get prepared for the next golden weekend.

it may sound a bit gross but... to be quite honest, her period well clouds one of every two of our weekends and i cannot change the schedule of my part-time job and i can't afford to lose it either. Therefore i have to deal with a bleeding pussy every other time I do sex. I still enjoy doing everything with her though, even when she's on her period. To be quite honest, it's not a bad thing at all to have sex with a girl who's enduring her menstrual period.

on her period days she looks sexier than other days, especially with her clothes off. the tunnel is more lubricious and smooth on these days which makes it much easier for the back and forth movements. doing sex on these days brings no risk of unwanted conception, which is the primary benefit for the young lovers like us imho. condomed sex doesn't feel real and the condom doesn't guarantee 100% safe.

every time you will feel like you are doing a virgin girl... and sex may help relieve the stress she bears during her period. so, do it for yourself and also for her...

AussieFanKurt
10-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Troll Mark: 7.5/10

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
you gotta go down on her during her period. ain't nothin' like a fresh flow

Tampon
10-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Troll Mark: 4.5/10

MiamiHeat
10-16-2010, 10:26 PM
When the woman's a bleedin'
Just a blowjob I'll be needin'

Latarian Milton
10-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Troll Mark: 4.5/10

i'll suggest her use menstrual cups instead. cups are much more economical and hygienic.

ploto
10-16-2010, 10:31 PM
I have tried to tell you guys before that orgasm helps menstrual cramps.

Slydragon
10-17-2010, 09:00 PM
you gotta go down on her during her period. ain't nothin' like a fresh flow

I told this to my gf when she had me watch the twilight with her, The guys a vampire and is scared to sleep with her cuz he may want to eat her. So eat her out when she on the rag, problem solved.

Also when she wants it doggy style go see the other guy.

Venti Quattro
10-17-2010, 10:29 PM
no. beside the fact that you can cum inside her during her period there's really no satisfaction

Kamala
10-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Yep break out the tarp

Sisk
10-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Yes.

The Franchise
10-18-2010, 01:41 AM
You nasty little monkeys.

greyforest
10-18-2010, 02:03 AM
i give a B-, looks like it took a lot of effort

AussieFanKurt
10-18-2010, 02:27 AM
im 9yr old and im a virgin. I never done no sex at all tbh. not-doing-sex is the one thing I've done without ever skipping one day tbh, if masturbation doesnt count as sex.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4681034#post4681034

/thread

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-18-2010, 03:19 AM
fuck, you,N , i, g, g, a,