10-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Let's get this thing started! :downspin: :downspin: :downspin:

I think Miami wins by 6-8 points.

Ashy Larry
10-17-2010, 06:59 PM
I dunno ... Boston has a lot to prove

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Celtics. Anybody want to bet extinction until New Year's Day?

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Never mind I'll wait to a heterosexual poster starts this thread...

Ace
10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Never mind I'll wait to a heterosexual poster starts this thread...
I can name two reasons why that wont be you...

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 07:19 PM
I can name two reasons why that wont be you...

:lol

LkrFan
10-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Celtic Scum 94, Miami Hype 87. Book it.

Ace
10-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Celtic Scum 94, Miami Hype 87. Book it.

Lol butthurt faggot

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 09:29 PM
You gonna take my wager, Ace?

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 09:30 PM
the first of 82 games, most irrelevant game of the season

Ace
10-17-2010, 09:31 PM
You gonna take my wager, Ace?
Sure

sefant77
10-17-2010, 09:32 PM
No thanks, i wont see any Heat game...too many travels and ridiculous calls.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 09:33 PM
None of the first 82 games is irrelevant, Aus.

Do your work early and every time you step in shit later, you have an out.

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 09:33 PM
No thanks, i wont see any Heat game...too many travels and ridiculous calls.

such an unfortunate reality, maybe someone could count the amount of miscalls/no calls in a season, possible?

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Sure

Done...

Boston wins you're out until January 1st 2011.

Miami wins and I'm out until Jaunary 1st 2011.

LkrFan
10-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Lol butthurt faggot

Temper Temper! :lol

Ace
10-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Done...

Deal

Ace
10-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Temper Temper! :lol

Ace
10-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Hey, how are the superfags doing. All that hype, parades and shit, and all we got is nothing...:lol
Still holding on tight I see. Keep em tight Luva

Ace
10-17-2010, 09:40 PM
You are a fool.

I've already stated I thought the Heat lose being that Boston has more to prove at home but I'll take my chances. Care to join in the bet?

DAF86
10-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Celtics by 10 ish.

LkrFan
10-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Done...

This is what I'm talking about. Could we get rid of HarlemHo too until the above date? :lol

:toast

BoricuaCJA
10-17-2010, 09:42 PM
This is gonna be a really good game to watch but imo, I believe the Celtics will win by 4. I'll say around 92-88 range.

LkrFan
10-17-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't know about your team, but my team is gearing up for war. Last season I told you ass hats no one could close us out, didn't I? This year I'm telling you that PJ will not lose his last game. It's written. Oh, the champs are on right now...

http://www.atdhe.net/20423/watch-utah-jazz-vs-los-angeles-lakers

Thanks LL! I'm at work

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Why does Boston have something to prove against a bunch of unproven scrubs

Like the Spurs they're old, on the decline and fighting to stay relevant. I hate the Celtics and was glad the Lakers kick them in their grave. Beginning of the season they'll keep fighting to stay in and by seasons end they'll stay put like the Spurs. The playoffs will be nothing more then kicking the dirt over the grave.

ohmwrecker
10-17-2010, 10:06 PM
The playoffs will be nothing more then kicking the dirt over the grave.

Don't poke the zombie.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Like the Spurs they're old, on the decline and fighting to stay relevant. I hate the Celtics and was glad the Lakers kick them in their grave. Beginning of the season they'll keep fighting to stay in and by seasons end they'll stay put like the Spurs. The playoffs will be nothing more then kicking the dirt over the grave.

so this bitch nigga was rooting for the Lakers....now he's all over Miami's ass...go end yourself dude...

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:13 PM
so this bitch nigga was rooting for the Lakers....now he's all over Miami's ass...go end yourself dude...
Now your putting words in my mouth. You faggots have it coming.

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:17 PM
The Spurs are not on the decline, they're FINISHED!!! You just join us for my appreciation thread for the Spurs come opening night. You can also attend the ring ceremony thread as well. I hear Kool got something special for us as well.
So are you taking up on our bet? Quit avoiding the answer.

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:21 PM
BTW Spurs fan actually believes they can beat the Heat and the Lakers. For minute there I thought I was being trolled :lol

Venti Quattro
10-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Home court will play a factor in Boston's favor, and probably race too, as Boston is a highly racist city. But nevertheless, Miami will get the W.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Home court will play a factor in Boston's favor, and probably race too, as Boston is a highly racist city. But nevertheless, Miami will get the W.

I try my best not to post in threads you start...I hate contributing in queer threads...you lucky I feel compelled to respond to stupid ass posters otherwise I wouldn't help with your page count...:lol

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:29 PM
I try my best not to post in threads you start...I hate contributing in queer threads...you lucky I feel compelled to respond to stupid ass posters otherwise I wouldn't help with your page count...:lol

Good thing you can't start threads otherwise you wouldn't contribute much.... Wait you actually contribute?

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:35 PM
What bet? We talking money?

Your boy offered a bet. Don't play stupid

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Nigga, I'm the Alpha male up in this joint. You can't make no fucking bet with me, I make the bets, I call the shots, I'm the King around here, Jack. I leave this place the fucking ratings drop, you leave and no one even notices. Come with cash... nothing else.

So your pussying out. Fair nuff

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Nigga, I'm the Alpha male up in this joint. You can't make no fucking bet with me, I make the bets, I call the shots, I'm the King around here, Jack. I leave this place the fucking ratings drop, you leave and no one even notices. Come with cash... nothing else.

Why are you too much of a pussy to join in on some football talk?

Doesn't sound like "alpha male" behavior to me.

Like I said, if you can't front run with a championship trophy backing up your talk, you're nowhere to be found.

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Without one game played I got you bitches wanting me gone :lol

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 10:52 PM
With me being a rat I got you bitches wanting me gone :lol

tee, hee.

ohmwrecker
10-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Without one game played I got you bitches wanting me gone :lol

I'm pretty sure it's not for the reason you are thinking . . .

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Make me a fair bet. You not worth my value, and you know this. You got cash, I'll take it, just ask midnight.
Its ok you wanna pussy out. I'll put up cash when I feel its deserving. First game of the the season isn't worth taking the time to take your money.

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not for the reason you are thinking . . .
Your jealous of me being bold and I'm not even a Spurs fan.

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 10:57 PM
I mean, what can one say when their team sucks. I'm not like you and the rest of these losers. My Raiders suck ass... period. When your team is irrelevant, then you as a fan are also irrelevant.

So you admit you're a frontrunner, then?

Here the Cowboys are 1-4, the Chargers suck, and you don't got at least one troll thread in you? Says a lot.

Great trolls make themselves relevant when they're team sucks ass, or is, at the very least, not a contender. By avoiding the NFL forum like the plague because you're afraid of posters shutting you down too easily by using the Raiders against you, illustrates that you are indeed a lower echelon troll.

And don't tell me you don't "give a fuck about being a great troll." You're constantly bragging about about the attention your threads generate, so I know that perception is important you and your ego.

Ace
10-17-2010, 10:59 PM
tee, hee.

I actually lol at that.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Its ok you wanna pussy out. I'll put up cash when I feel its deserving. First game of the the season isn't worth taking the time to take your money.

whateva Mofo....real G's do what they wanna do...fake niggas pussy out...I got a $500.00 opening day bet that I'm calling the Pookie Special bet...some ole lame ass busta ass faggot made this bet thinking he got me with no Kobe or Drew...this nigga got a slave's mentality too...Imma take him for all his petty cash...

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:00 PM
So you admit you're a frontrunner, then?

Here the Cowboys are 1-4, the Chargers suck, and you don't got at least one troll thread in you? Says a lot.

Great trolls make themselves relevant when they're team sucks ass, or is, at the very least, not a contender. By avoiding the NFL forum like the plague because you're afraid of posters shutting you down too easily by using the Raiders against you, illustrates that you are indeed a lower echelon troll.

And don't tell me you don't "give a fuck about being a great troll." You're constantly bragging about about the attention your threads generate, so I know that perception is important you and your ego.
Tbh I don't post in the NFL forum cause I know the Dolphins suck. Doesn't change me being a fan but its pointless to talk about them.

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
whateva Mofo....real G's do what they wanna do...fake niggas pussy out...I got a $500.00 opening day bet that I'm calling the Pookie Special bet...some ole lame ass busta ass faggot made this bet thinking he got me with no Kobe or Drew...this nigga got a slave's mentality too...Imma take him for all his petty cash...

And if you lose the bet are you going to run to daddy and ask for the money to cover?

lol 30 something year old man living off his parents.

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:05 PM

Everyone here knows your fake and ain't got $500 to put up. Quit fronting, your wasting your time.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:07 PM
And if you lose the bet are you going to run to daddy and ask for the money to cover?

lol 30 something year old man living off his parents.

it doesn't quite work like that...you cats got the picture painted all wrong...I got investments son...and I'm a brilliant strategist...my parents give me money because they want to...and I just simply accept their generosity...I'm like Bill Cosby...making money work for me...I know what they make I've spied on em and they're fucking loaded..I'm not a squanderer trust me. :rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Everyone here knows your fake and ain't got $500 to put up. Quit fronting, your wasting your time.

everyone knows it cept you...:lol I am tempted to post some inside pics of my house but Imma chill...you can't see me...believe dat...:toast

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:12 PM
it doesn't quite work like that...you cats got the picture painted all wrong...I got investments son...and I'm a brilliant strategist...my parents give me money because they want to...and I just simply accept their generosity...I'm like Bill Cosby...making money work for me...I know what they make I've spied on em and they're fucking loaded..I'm not a squanderer trust me. :rollin

And the money you invested came from your parents.

And I also wouldn't necessarily consider your involvement with one of those late-night infomercial get rich quick schemes "an investment."

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:15 PM
everyone knows it cept you...:lol I am tempted to post some inside pics of my house but Imma chill...you can't see me...believe dat...:toast

Nobody believes dat.

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:15 PM
That's just it lil nigga, you think I'm trolling? I really mean the shit I say.

You can troll and mean what you say. Every time I make a thread about dumbass Lakers fans, you better believe I mean it, but at the same time, I'm trolling.

Show you got the stones. Start hitting up the NFL forum. Let's see how you do when your team hasn't won a championship in 26 years.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:16 PM
And the money you invested came from your parents.

And I also wouldn't necessarily consider your involvement with one of those late-night infomercial get rich quick schemes "an investment."

I appreciate the insult attempt..it prolly does more for you than for your buddies...but me I'm Kool as a fucking Icy...

Kool worked for 7 yrs and then one day he just fucking quit...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Nobody believes dat.

and I'm cool wit it...:lol

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:18 PM
and I'm cool wit it...:lol
Of course you are....

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:20 PM
I appreciate the insult attempt..it prolly does more for you than for your buddies...but me I'm Kool as a fucking Icy...

Kool worked for 7 yrs and then one day he just fucking quit...:lol

I don't blame you. Being stuck in the mail-room for 7 years without a promotion probably crushed your soul. If your employers couldn't recognize your talents with the ellipsis by that time, fuck 'em.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Of course you are....

are you Kool wit it...

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Look here lil homey, I know you like following me around, but not tonight. I'm sipping on Tuaca, listening to Al Green, watching my Lakers, downloading illegal shit, and surfing the net. Take a break from swinging at mine tonight.

The fact you're scared to troll a forum on the Internet when your team sucks shows you're nutless, so how can I swing from what isn't there?

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't blame you. Being stuck in the mail-room for 7 years without a promotion probably crushed your soul. If your employers couldn't recognize your talents with the ellipsis by that time, fuck 'em.

I agree mid..100 my nigga 100......:lol I would have appreciated cleaning toilets and mopping floors much more so...:lol

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
You want references? I got a big pair...:lol

I take it this is where Koolaid_Man chimes in?

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:27 PM
are you Kool wit it...

I'm not the one trying to convince people otherwise...

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:28 PM
mid..I gotta run...time to dive into a vanilla sweet retreat...but keep ya pussy on ice...you getting fucked all ova the board tonite...

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:30 PM
I take it this is where Koolaid_Man chimes in?

ohmwrecker
10-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Your jealous of me being bold and I'm not even a Spurs fan.

It tears me up inside thinking that the color and volume of the font in my profile name is the only thing holding me back from successful message board posting. Damn these chains!

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:32 PM
mid..I gotta run...time to dive into a vanilla sweet retreat...but keep ya pussy on ice...you getting fucked all ova the board tonite...

You got two weeks until that welfare check comes in. Try not to spend too much on hookers and ball gags for Luva and Cul, I'd hate to see you starve. But I guess that can't happen since daddy always comes to the rescue.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm not the one trying to convince people otherwise...

I'm never in convince mood...I just put my big fat sac in your face and gladly so...I know it's wrong for me to do what I do...but you Ho's deserve much more...and pretty soon Ace you'll be poking your ass in front of the TV asking for something purple and gold to fuck the shit outta ya...:lol

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm never in convince mood...I just put my big fat sac in your face and gladly so...I know it's wrong for me to do what I do...but you Ho's deserve much more...and pretty soon Ace you'll be poking your ass in front of the TV asking for something purple and gold to fuck the shit outta ya...:lol

Why are you always propositioning men on here?

Still trying to somehow get that homo forum created?

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:34 PM
You got two weeks until that welfare check comes in. Try not to spend too much on hookers and ball gags for Luva and Cul, I'd hate to see you starve. But I guess that can't happen since daddy always comes to the rescue.

tell me what your bitch wants for her b-day...and Kool will front you...Imma take care of you and ACE...

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:35 PM

ohh naw...Kobe will be doing the fucking...not me...I just collect...

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:36 PM

and for the record you niggas ain't men...youz once a month period having bithces...ass up elbows down...:lol

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:40 PM
Translation: Gotta start flipping burgers early, so I'm going to bed now.

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:42 PM

I'm sure you fantasize every night about that.

Ace
10-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Funny thing Kool said he wouldn't post in this thread and now look. :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Translation: Gotta start flipping burgers early, so I'm going to bed now.

just tell me what your girl desires for her B-day...and I got you...even if it's a big dick for a change... I got you Ace...this what I do mane...You'll learn soon enough...right now you just chasing a rabbit trail...:lol Mid and Vulva was the same way...:rollin

Ace
10-18-2010, 08:14 AM
just tell me what your girl desires for her B-day...and I got you...even if it's a big dick for a change... I got you Ace...this what I do mane...You'll learn soon enough...right now you just chasing a rabbit trail...:lol Mid and Vulva was the same way...:rollin

That's why you still running from Vulva?

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 08:59 AM
^ Everybody is running from Vulva. He's a whack-a-doo.

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Bump. Game's tomorrow bitches! Still think Miami's going to win by 6-8 points.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Celtics 94
Heat 90

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm hidin' under the bed at Luva's house during the game. His mother is dusting under there this evening in anticipation of my presence.

Ashy Larry
10-25-2010, 10:03 PM
C's get in that ass ......

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Tough game to pick..I think I'll go with Boston by 4-5 points, since I don't know how well Wade has recovered so far..then the overreactions will begin, it will be comparable to 9/11..

ElNono
10-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Who's reffing this game? Salvatore? Bavetta?

me15lo
10-25-2010, 10:37 PM
super friends by 5

robin with a 20/6/6 performance

The Troll Whisperer
10-25-2010, 10:38 PM
it'll turn out to let you down if you expect too much from it. it's just one of the 82 games to be played in the long season, after all.

Killakobe81
10-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Tough game to pick..I think I'll go with Boston by 4-5 points, since I don't know how well Wade has recovered so far..then the overreactions will begin, it will be comparable to 9/11..

Not really, you have your built in excuse already.

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Wade's injury won't affect him all year, it might for the first game though..

No excuses for this team, they aren't Kobe and the Lakers:lol..I've never seen somebody use so many excuses for his poor performance..

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Duncan had his 7-27 night as well, Har. You ain't no better.

z0sa
10-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Duncan had his 7-27 night as well, Har. You ain't no better.

Killakobe81
10-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Wade's injury won't affect him all year, it might for the first game though..

No excuses for this team, they aren't Kobe and the Lakers:lol..I've never seen somebody use so many excuses for his poor performance..

I make no excuses, he shot like shit in Game 7. You remind us everyday harlem. show me the post where I made excuses for Kobe? He is a 5-time champion he doesnt NEED excuses. There are some other players in the NBA that hide behind stats or behind the fact they have a shitty supporting cast ...even when they lose playoff series with HCA ...

Jelloisjigglin
10-26-2010, 12:53 AM
I make no excuses, he shot like shit in Game 7. You remind us everyday harlem. show me the post where I made excuses for Kobe? He is a 5-time champion he doesnt NEED excuses. There are some other players in the NBA that hide behind stats or behind the fact they have a shitty supporting cast ...even when they lose playoff series with HCA ...

When you win a championship, you don't need to make excuses. He admitted he had a bad game. He never said it was due to his injuries nor did he bring it up during any part of the season.

Amuseddaysleeper
10-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Miller is out and he would've helped outside the Big 3.

Celtics by 8

duncan228
10-26-2010, 02:43 PM

Ohio radio host, witch doctor try to curse LeBron (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txlebroncurse)

A radio host in Cleveland has hired a witch doctor in an attempt to send some bad mojo to basketball star LeBron James after he ditched the Cavaliers to play for the Miami Heat.

WMMS-FM broadcast the hex ceremony Tuesday morning, hours before the Heat’s season opener in Boston.

The radio station says a witch doctor used bones, blood and a James jersey to cast a curse on the two-time MVP.

The host of “Rover’s Morning Glory” says it’s payback for the way James called it quits with the Cavs earlier this year.

z0sa
10-26-2010, 02:46 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Hexed!

TheManFromAcme
10-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Too many in here sleeping on Boston. They are still the defending ECC's.
Miami could definitely pull out the win but Boston wants to make a statement amidst all the Miami fanfare.

Horry For 3!
10-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Old 3 vs New 3

duncan228
10-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Follow Heat-Celtics with TNT OverTime
Pick your favorite player to follow tonight on TNT OverTime as the Heat take on the Celtics.

http://www.tnt.tv/sports/nba/overtime11/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

SAtown
10-26-2010, 06:04 PM
:lol Sir Charles all slim

fevertrees
10-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Sir Charles trying to be a role model for obese black people!

DesignatedT
10-26-2010, 06:16 PM
I think Celtics take it tonight

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Can't wait to see this game. One of my pay to play leagues, I got D. Wade. Hopefully he'll put up good stats.

TinTin
10-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Oh Hai Kerr

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:35 PM
chalmers not starting?

VBM
10-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Gametime

ogait
10-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Arroyo has been starting in the pre season.

Ace
10-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Here we go motherfuckers

Spurs Brazil
10-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Shaq looks very slow

Heat with a lot of TOs

Texas_Ranger
10-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Yea!!!!!!!!

VBM
10-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Shaq almost killed himself on that second dunk

Refocus
10-26-2010, 06:44 PM
haha, hell yea shaq!

mystargtr34
Anybody else using this new shitty yahoo.com box score?

TinTin
I didn't know lebron was a better ft shooter than wade

Budkin
Wow that Shaq dunk was straight outta the past.

Spurs Brazil
Rondo is good

noob cake
mother fucken james is gonna lose me 26k in spurstalk cash fuck king trash

mystargtr34
Ah... there is a classic option...

PGDynasty24
10-26-2010, 06:45 PM
this is playoff intensity. rondo picking them apart

ogait
10-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Rondo having his way with Arroyo.

Chieflion
10-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Rondo dominating the game.

VBM
Wade pressing a little bit...gotta shake that rust off

Budkin
It's still insane to see all those guys on the Heat.

Sisk
Shaq is going to break that hoop

Texas_Ranger
Joel Anthony looks pathetic. Matt Bonner is 500X better than that piece of shit.

noob cake
Wade better start guarding Rondo; get the whitie out

AussieFanKurt
So happy with Rondom pickup in fantasy

TheMACHINE
damn...boston penetrating at will.

ElNono
10-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Shaq > RuPaul

blkroadrunners
Horrible ball movement by the Heat. On the other side, Rondo's taking control.

wow heat defense looks absolutely horrible. everyone looks lost out there. boston looking better than i thought they would be.

kamikazi_player
The Heat aren't exciting as I thought they would be, but it's only minutes in the first quarter, hopefully they will pick it up.

VBM
10-26-2010, 06:48 PM
wow heat defense looks absolutely horrible. everyone looks lost out there. boston looking better than i thought they would be.

Heat haven't done pick & roll...gotta draw Shaq out of the paint

Banzai
damn...boston penetrating at will.

yup no need for the pull out method.

SpursRulez4eVeR
arroyo on point is fucking pathetic, just pass the ball already

PGDynasty24
it is weird seeing lebron and wade on same team. not gonna lie

VBM
That Rick Ross sig makes me lol every time

TheMACHINE
10-26-2010, 06:50 PM
haha james with a post up

picc84
Heat are completely wasting their time playing a point guard.

kamikazi_player
yup no need for the pull out method.
I want to see a funny gif, it's been a while, you owe us :)

TinTin
10-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Was that a goaltend? someone on the stream screamed that was on the fucking rim

Ace
10-26-2010, 06:51 PM
A little rust starting off. Non-issue

10-26-2010, 06:52 PM
lol they need miller.

ogait
possible goaltending but Rondo almost asking to be rejected there.

kamikazi_player
Ace I thought you were HarlemHeat's troll, didn't know you were a real poster.

Spurs Brazil
refs with some bad calls

baseline bum
It's still insane to see all those guys on the Heat.

It's even more insane to see them forcing long jumpers all the time.

DPG21920
10-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Heat look discombobulated. Shots will start falling though. Boston looks very solid as expected. Rondo off to a great start.

Lebron is going to have a ton of blocks like that all year.

Ace
Ace I thought you were HarlemHeat's troll, didn't know you were a real poster.
:lol DOAT made that up

AussieFanKurt
fucking goaltend

HarlemHeat37
10-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Mike Miller's absence already hurting..

The positive is that we're gonna be seeing a lot of time with Wade-Miller-Lebron, instead of playing backups like Arroyo and Chalmers..Arroyo is a decent player, but he's a ballhog that can't play in a structured NBA offense..

Boston looks good so far, but the concern with the Celtics has nothing to do with the actual talent on the team..the majority of their team are old and past their prime, they're going to be worn out by the playoffs, after playing so much basketball the past few years..

picc84
What the hell would do the Celtics do without Rondo. They completely rely on him for offense now.

Chomag
I can allready see the Heat are going to strugle trying to get each of there stars all the shots they need. They have just way to many ball dominant players to have a good flow.

IronMexican
Boston still scares me a lot. Barring an injury, it wouldn't surprise me to see them win it this year. It's all about saving it for May for them, though.

DeadlyDynasty
Bosh the most impressive thus far imo

HarlemHeat37
Wade looks pretty bad so far though, shaking off the injury..he's forcing up some bad shit..

TheMACHINE
10-26-2010, 06:56 PM
i can see it now..."but but but they didnt surround the Big 3 with teamates...how can you expect them to win a championship".

TheMACHINE
Wade looks pretty bad so far though, shaking off the injury..he's forcing up some bad shit..

he better step up..he's in my fanatsy league. haha

DeadlyDynasty
LBJ beasting on defense

j.dizzle
Damn I havent commented on this forum in so long hahaha its about time the season started. Everytime I came on the site during the offseason it had the stupidest fuckin threads hahaha.

TinTin
Anyone else think that bosh's lower jaw extends way beyond normal capacity

DPG21920
10-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Goodness. Lebron is bullying Pierce on the defensive end. Wade looks really bad right now. Really bad. He better pick it up if the Heat want a chance this game.

HarlemHeat37
Lebron is easily going to win DPOY, IMO..

Wade really looks bad so far, he needs to dominate Ray Allen..

Banzai
I want to see a funny gif, it's been a while, you owe us :)

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/69/dat-ass-4374-1261079704-107.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5011)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/48/obama_miagi.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3070)

Ace
The Heat all look confused. Boston as expected look like a team thats been playing together for a while.

j.dizzle
10-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Bosh is so god damn soft. His bitch ass is only gonna be able to play well vs teams with no front lines. Dwight Howard is gonna shit on Mia.

SanAntonioHeat
Damnit! Put Tim Duncan in already!

HarlemHeat37
Really soft call..

kamikazi_player
@ Banzai :lol never disappoints.

Ace
Mike Miller's absence already hurting..

The positive is that we're gonna be seeing a lot of time with Wade-Miller-Lebron, instead of playing backups like Arroyo and Chalmers..Arroyo is a decent player, but he's a ballhog that can't play in a structured NBA offense..

Boston looks good so far, but the concern with the Celtics has nothing to do with the actual talent on the team..the majority of their team are old and past their prime, they're going to be worn out by the playoffs, after playing so much basketball the past few years..
I agree and Wade is hurting more than helping. Needs to shake off the rust

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Anyone else think that bosh's lower jaw extends way beyond normal capacity

http://www.ruidodigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bubba.jpg

resistanze
9 points, lol.

blkroadrunners
Pretty sloppy 1st qtr so far, especially for the Heat

Chomag
Lebron allready yelling at the refs. What happned to the T the nba said they would give for that?

TinTin
I mean vertically. Horizontally, kobe has him beat

Dex
10-26-2010, 07:00 PM
:lmao 9 points.

mystargtr34
The Heat are really going to rely on fast break opportunities to score the ball until they can get some sort of continuity in their structured offense - which probably wont come for at least a month into the season. But to be able to get out and run they need to get stops... and maybe get Arroyo the fuck out of the game and put in House. No need to initiate offense with LeBron and Wade out there.

SanAntonioHeat
omg..whos defense is better? Golden State or Miami?

Texas_Ranger
9 points??? Is this Euroleague or what??

DeadlyDynasty
for the love of god can somebody hit an outside shot please

kamikazi_player
Dang for this hyped high power offense, the Heat aren't looking so good.

Spurs Brazil
lol 9pts

DPG21920
10-26-2010, 07:01 PM
:lol "Lebron 2-7, leaving off where he did from last playoffs"...Ouch.

Both these defense's are going to beast. But MIA needs to get some movement and spacing. Their spacing is off. They are settling too much. I would bet they adjust, but the Celtics defense is looking good.

SpursRulez4eVeR
lol 9-16

Jose Canseco
Superfriends activate!!

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Must be Delonte West

Dex
You should stop trying so hard, Lebron.

TheMACHINE
wow 9 points

resistanze
That commercial was shockingly gay.

Chomag
Miami looks so bad, they are running into each other and stepping oneach other's toes

Amarelooms
Fuckin Ray Allen...can this asshole make some of those 3's....didn't this clown go 0-11 or something in the playoffs

:elephant

SpursNextRomanEmpire
Damn that was a pretty cool commercial

ogait
10-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Great defence by the Celtics, they are so deep in bigs they can fill the lane and make Miami settle for jumpers.

TinTin
Was Dre really necessary in that hp commercial

HarlemHeat37
:lol "Lebron 2-7, leaving off where he did from last playoffs"...Ouch.

Both these defense's are going to beast. But MIA needs to get some movement and spacing. Their spacing is off. They are settling too much. I would bet they adjust, but the Celtics defense is looking good.

Their spacing is going to be off without Miller, James Jones is too unreliable IMO..they missed some easy shots too though, Haslem is usually automatic with his spot-up mid-range J too..

I agree about their movement though, looks pretty bad so far..

Boston should win this game, they should be concerned if they lose, even if it's the 1st game of the season..

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2010, 07:04 PM
That commercial was shockingly gay.

The commercial was well done tbh, but it's going to be ruined if they air it multiple times during the game

DPG21920
Boston is a tough team to open against for anyone. I am so happy the NBA is back. Looking forward to a great season.

NFL and (like always) MLB are now dead to me.

j.dizzle
Boston will get tired in the 3rd. This game will be close in the 4th. Mia is gonna be an outside shooting team, they dont have any post players. Wade & Lebron will just drive to the rim looking for fouls most of the season

Killakobe81
As I said during the off-season, Miami is going to be a defensive team, which is what Spoelstra specializes in..they're going to be playing a lot of low-paced, fast break basketball this season, especially until they get in sync..

Low paced, fast break basketball? how does that work? They play slow until they get on the break?

TheMACHINE
10-26-2010, 07:05 PM
ya'll heard it....this team needs Mike Miller.

No mike miller, no ring.

blkroadrunners
Wade: 0/5 FGs, 3 TOs

HarlemHeat37
LOL, Pierce gets a call that Lebron couldn't get..

DPG21920
:lol At having to leave PP in the game for over a quarter straight just so he can play w/ Lebron off the court.

Killakobe81
10-26-2010, 07:06 PM
As for the heat they will adjust but all the LOL about guys shooting like shit against boston should be shelved...they are old but Celts can play great defense.

resistanze
Jesus, Wade looks like ass.

Ace
As I said during the off-season, Miami is going to be a defensive team, which is what Spoelstra specializes in..they're going to be playing a lot of low-paced, fast break basketball this season, especially until they get in sync..
Defense wins championships

Dex
:lol Another Wade TO. Come on Batman!

Killakobe81
And I was not on here yet but LOL at the Lebron effective post-game!

DeadlyDynasty
Wade continuing the shitty performance...Bosh looks real good

TheMACHINE
FUCK! WADE! You killing my fantasy league!!!!

DPG21920
Low paced, fast break basketball? how does that work? They play slow until they get on the break?

You play hard defense, force steals, then push the ball. Off of rebounds, steals, blocks...

resistanze
10-26-2010, 07:07 PM
:lol Another Wade TO. Come on Batman!

Motherfucker looks like Alfred out there.

blkroadrunners
House should have lobed it to Wade instead of Haslem

erikuff
This game is pretty shitty thus far. Jitters still there

HarlemHeat37
10-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Wow, Wade looks terrible..he just got bullied by Marquis fucking Daniels..

TinTin
Oh my god, did that just happen with wade

SpursRulez4eVeR
jesus fuck the new rules are fucking retarded

resistanze
:lmao Everyone wants a piece of that ass.

DeadlyDynasty
Daniels just abused Dwyanathon

Chomag
n,wade lokks beyond rusty

Killakobe81
motherfucker looks like alfred out there.

lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2010, 07:09 PM
there u go flash...good offensive and defensive play

lmao at the replay of the assistant coaches.

ogait
The heat don't have inside game at all.

DeadlyDynasty
white chocolate sighting

Amarelooms
10-26-2010, 07:10 PM
what a bullshit flop by wade

Dex
Refs actually not doing Miami favors. I'd like to think they realize they don't need the help....but we'll see if it lasts.

VBM
Ruh Roh Miami

resistanze
Did Bosh get thinner?

Chomag
One on 1 iso seems to be all miami want to run

TheMACHINE
lol matador defense.

NRHector
10-26-2010, 07:11 PM
And I was not on here yet but LOL at the Lebron effective post-game!

I didn't know he had a post-game

TinTin
there u go flash...good offensive and defensive play

:nope He says he doesn't want to be called flash anymore

DeadlyDynasty
nice matador defense Bosh

Amarelooms
slow ass paul pierce gliding to the rim lol

Ace
Boston really wants this game

Texas_Ranger
I just love this.

Mr.Bottomtooth
This could get ugly.

TheMACHINE
10-26-2010, 07:12 PM
lol...Boston looking like theyre playing 5 vs 2.

Killakobe81
Hey Jermaine is shitty on offense at this point, but still a good defender nice block on Haslem. Boston looks scary I have said that but many just scoffed. Win or lose Harlem's question about HOw will Boston matchup has been answered Celts will be no easy out for any team come playoffs Lakers and Heat included. If Shaq gives them something and Jermaine ...wow.

DeadlyDynasty
:nope He says he doesn't want to be called flash anymore

my bad:lol

Mal
A team vs 3 morons, who think that can win it all

TheMACHINE

get used to it son...everyteam is gonna play hard against the Heat.

j.dizzle
:lmao

TinTin
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 103 (50 members and 53 guests) TinTin (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16205), kamikazi_player (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15749), Chomag (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13852), HarlemHeat37 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597), Refocus (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18743), Mal (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13201), SpursRulez4eVeR (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18125), PGDynasty24 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17546), Mr.Bottomtooth (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5089), blkroadrunners (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18295), DeadlyDynasty (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365), eric365 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13138), ogait (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19498), DAF86 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102), j.dizzle (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14890), Ace (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21343), picc84 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17393), Spurs Brazil (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6933), TheMACHINE (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11209), Em-City (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17694), MI21 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=77), FlAVaK (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7219), duncan228 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3534), Quit Hatin' (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19126), Amarelooms (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5725), RobSM64 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9444), resistanze (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5117), NRHector (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10735), RedsLakers24 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14796), CFH (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17489), IknowU (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18943), VBM (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16355), 024 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13196), Killakobe81 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10786), mystargtr34 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9039), erikuff (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14690), gaKNOW!blee (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8072), fevertrees (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12214), Banzai (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11037), MarCowMar (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6945), gaspar (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16979), TheSpursFNRule (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15339), Lukor (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18429), Dragic not Tragic (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18382), John HollinPER (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21302), SanAntonioHeat (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20828), supermana (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4610), ElNono (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054), Budkin (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1722), Cane (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14311)

It really does seem like san antonio heat out here

PGDynasty24
10-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Bosh is such a softy,one of softest bigs in nba. Great player but soft as a marshmellow

Quit Hatin'
lol this is pretty funny. all that hype for this skunker. Expect the population of heat fans to decrease by a lot.

Quit Hatin'

AussieFanKurt
lol heat

DPG21920
Honestly, they better stagger PP's PT with Lebron on the bench, bc he is finally able to get his.

DeadlyDynasty
w/o LBJ on the floor their defense is a sieve, tbh. Bosh needs more bulk to his frame cause he's the only low-post presence they have. Dwight Howard is gonna go for 40 on these guys Friday

Jose Canseco
Pat Riley likes!

Now has a reason to force Coach Spo to spend more time with his family.

PGDynasty24
Miami better get used to this. Every team is going to be giving them their best shot

Killakobe81
10-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Lebron can still go in to beast mode and win this game if i am celts i don't let up ...
and wade has an excuse for rust what is Bosh's excuse?