PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About the Jazz

LkrFan
10-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Sure they loss Boozer, but I think Milsap is more than ready to take over his minutes. Then they added Al Jefferson which will give them more size and some low post offense that they don't have with Okur. I think they are a playoff team. Here should be their starters in my opinion:

D-Will
Raja
AK-47
Milsap
Jefferson

I think they can be a 5th seed if healthy behind the Lakers, Dallas, Thunder, and Denver. That 5th seed will probably be a tossup between Utah and SA.

Venti Quattro
10-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Right about the prediction. Their potential is from 3-5.

TheSpursFNRule
10-16-2010, 10:55 PM
LOL why the fuck do people think Dallas are among the elite in the West?..that team is so fucking done.

LkrFan
10-16-2010, 11:38 PM
^Dallas has a lot of pieces. They have a pretty good PG in Kidd (he's no longer great), a potent #1 scorer in _irk, and they added inside (albeit weakside) defense with Chandler to their core players. I like their team. They will win a lot of games but will fall short to LA. I don't see any other team besides LA in the WC better than them. I think the Thunder are another year away.

Nahtanoj
10-16-2010, 11:39 PM
We'll see Utah in the Semis or the West Finals, depending on Playoff seedings.

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 11:43 PM
No way. Sloan sucks the life outta everything he touches.

Baseline
10-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Boozer has always been super overrated, so Utah will be just fine this year.

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 12:02 AM

leave him alone! look at how many career wins he's got and career championships...oh wait

Purch
10-17-2010, 01:16 AM
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2513/youmade.gif

Anyhow Let's not talk about the Jazz

noob cake
10-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Rockets >>> lol white mormon Jizz

Purch
10-17-2010, 01:21 AM
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Houston+Rockets+v+Utah+Jazz+Game+6+h8-lhVwERyZl.jpg
u3O2X631Q9s

GUWIulqhtW4
MCVSaiLD2wI

http://kyoukatsu.net/images/wtf/crying.gif

Killakobe81
10-17-2010, 01:31 AM
Utah will be better than Denver this year ... even if Denver gets a 4th sees Utah will smash em in the playoffs just like they did last year ...

I just hope we dont play the AGAIN this post-season ...they foul too much and the games become dull. They are great at running offense and Dwill is my current favorite PG ...but they make for a boring playoff opponent.

Lukor
10-17-2010, 04:23 AM
olHGfbedvAo

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 04:31 AM

entire league >>>>> yao pussy no heart ming

LkrFan
11-10-2010, 03:52 AM
LeHype disagrees! :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-10-2010, 04:06 AM
:lol you bumped a thread about a Jazz team currently playing .500 basketball and needed a Millsap historic performance to get there/a thread where you talk about how great Al Jefferson is gonna be, even though he has been a disappointment..

:lol bottom of the totem poll..

Texas_Ranger
11-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Sure they loss Boozer, but I think Milsap is more than ready to take over his minutes. Then they added Al Jefferson which will give them more size and some low post offense that they don't have with Okur. I think they are a playoff team. Here should be their starters in my opinion:

D-Will
Raja
AK-47
Milsap
Jefferson

I think they can be a 5th seed if healthy behind the Lakers, Dallas, Thunder, and Denver. That 5th seed will probably be a tossup between Utah and SA.

:rollin

LkrFan
11-10-2010, 04:26 AM
:lol you bumped a thread about a Jazz team currently playing .500 basketball and needed a Millsap historic performance to get there/a thread where you talk about how great Al Jefferson is gonna be, even though he has been a disappointment..

Well this 0.500 team is >>>> than the Miami Hype (who right now is 0.5 games ahead of them). Thing is, they are still learning each other much like the Hype are. By the time you guys come to Salt Lake on December 8th, they will have more of an identity. The refs will let them get away with all kinds of shitty play up there too. I seriously expect them to take a wet shit on y'all in the next game y'all match up with them. :lol

And trust me, Al Jefferson won't have the same game he had tonight. Had he had a regular game Millsap wouldn't have had to take a loose bowel dump on RuPaul, tbh. :toast

Just think, you guys will be swept by probably the 4th best team in the West. :lol

LkrFan
11-10-2010, 04:27 AM
:rollin
Ok, that one was a typo. :lol

sefant77
11-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Still not sold on Millsap/Okur/Jefferson playing solid defense

Purch
11-10-2010, 08:19 AM
Our big three with Will-Sap-Jeff was unexpected but will be great for us in the long rub.

Purch
11-10-2010, 08:22 AM

No ****We're playing .500 basketball. Did you expect us to beat half of the people on our schedule when six of the new players don't even understand the offense and we were facing teams like Denver,Okc and the Suns?

Get real.

Come 20 games in when everything Jels then that's a whole different story. But we're not supposed to be beating teams like OKC and Miami right now the chemistry /Offense isn't where it needs to be. And Sloan is still building this teams transition defense in practice.

But apparently when the Heat lose they're a work in progress but when we lose even though we have six new players it's a reflection on how we'll be throughout the season.

Well I have news for you if the Heat are 20% then the Jazz are about 5% of what they will be later in the season :lol

jacobdrj
11-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Loosing booz and his bad attitude, and refusal to play defense outside of contract years, is addition by subtraction for the Jazz. Looks like Slone is forced to play the better player now, even with the addition of Jefferson...

Purch
11-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Hopefully we can keep this game against Orlando competitive. But I doubt it seeing as we just played an overtime game against the best defensive team in the leauge with 2 of the top 3 players in the leauge.

in2deep
11-10-2010, 12:24 PM
LOL why the fuck do people think Dallas are among the elite in the West?..that team is so fucking done.

:lol

in2deep
11-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Still not sold on Millsap/Okur/Jefferson playing solid defense

as I'm not sold on Bosch playing solid D

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm sold on The Skunker.

LkrFan
11-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Like I was saying, Utah is going to be a threat in the West. Back to back on the road against 2 eastern beasts? No problem.

And by the way, Dwill is still better than CP3. :toast

21_Blessings
11-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Orlando needs to blow up that bitch before Dwight bolts. You're going nowhere with Carter/Lewis :lol

lefty
11-10-2010, 09:45 PM
The problem with the Jazz is that they shit in their pants just at the thought of facing the Lakers in the playoffs

I know the Lakers are always the favorites, but everytime Utah play them in the postseason, they turn into pussies

LkrFan
11-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Did anybody see how easily Al Jefferson was schooling the DPOY? :lol

Utah will sweep the Hype and Orlando this year. They get away with murder in Salt Lake.

Purch
11-10-2010, 09:47 PM
The problem with the Jazz is that they shit in their pants just at the thought of facing the Lakers in the playoffs

I know the Lakers are always the favorites, but everytime Utah play them in the postseason, they turn into pussies

We got rid of Boozer so our team gained a heart.

lefty
11-10-2010, 09:49 PM
We got rid of Boozer so our team gained a heart.
AK is a pussy too

I remember during the 2008 playoffs, on a fastbreak, he could have easily dunked the ball on Kobe, instead he panics and chooses to kick the ball out to a shooter who wasnt even there

Right over to the bench

I mean, come on, take it to the hole, at least try to get 2 FT shots

LkrFan
11-10-2010, 10:02 PM

Re-quote.

How did Al Jefferson play tonight? I'll tell you: he beasted the DPOY down the stretch. Easily. 10/16 for 21 big points. Thing is, they are still incorporating him into their lineup. Just wait until they play the Hype again. He will dominate you guys. You heard it here first. :toast

jag
11-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Jerry Sloan is a hell of a coach.

Girasuck
11-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Jerry Sloan is a hell of a coach.

Cue Culburn and his death obsession in 3, 2, 1...

bostonguy
11-11-2010, 04:34 AM
The Jazz have a cute little team. The opportunity to wish the Lakers good luck in the finals after losing to them in the WCF could be there for Utah. That is what everyone outside of L.A in the west is playing for.

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Ok now. This shit is getting ridiculous. The Jazz were always a good team at home and horrible on the road. I knew they would be good but I thought that would be later on in the year. They are friggen road warriors. I'm impressed.

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2010, 09:43 PM
:lol Says the guy that said that Utah has never had a good offense..

cobbler
11-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Did you expect us to beat half of the people on our schedule when six of the new players don't even understand the offense and we were facing teams like Denver,Okc and the Suns?

Of course not. That's an excuse only allowed for the Heat who's big 3 just happend to play with each other for over a year in 2008. :lmao

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 09:49 PM
:lol Says the guy that said that Utah has never had a good offense..
You're funny. I said they were not an offensive juggernaut - or at least that is what I meant. They absolutely have a system that when run correctly is very good. They are no Phoenix or Golden State, but they are a good offensive team. They are actually a pain in the ass to defend with all those hard ass back screens on offense and flops on defense (at least historically). Whatever though. They are good when you said they were overrated. Hell I started this thread, why would you say I think they wouldn't be a good offensive team? They successfully replaced Boozer with Millsap. Added AJ and Okur hasn't even played yet. They have more talent than you give them credit for. I've been propping up the Jazz on every thread I've seen on ST. :wakeup

RoddyBukkake
11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
DWill straight off the mean streets of The Colony, Texas sons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colony,_Texas#Demographics

85% white :lol

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-13-2010, 05:56 AM

D-Will
Raja
AK-47
Milsap
Jefferson

Spurs are third in the west right now. The offense has completely transformed, and piece by piece the defense is coming together with each game. The bench is explosive, not to mention the rookies are fueling the fire. I think The Spurs will beat The Mav's once again in the playoffs, Utah will beat Denver, and then the Spurs and Jazz can duke it out, which would be an excellent series imo. As for the seeds, Spurs will take the third seed, Utah closely following.

Purch
11-13-2010, 05:59 AM
I think the Spurs with this comback season from RJ might have enough for one last run. But I'm not sure yet because they seem to have had an easy schedule so far.

8FOR!3
11-13-2010, 10:26 AM
LOL, the Lakers and possibly the Thunder are the only two teams that will have better records than we do. Utah is definitely a playoff contender though.

Deron Williams
Raja Bell
Andrei Kirilenko
Paul Millsap
Al Jefferson

That's a good lineup. Second best PG in the league, defensive stopper who can shoot threes, AK-47 is done but he's still a starter in this league, and two solid big men.

Purch
11-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Ak Is actually playing his best season in a long time. The confidence is there and he's been one of the major reasons for our wins.

LkrFan
11-27-2010, 12:22 AM
Bump. Good game by the Jazz. Nice "clock management" by the score keeper. :toast

No shit - Utah will be a team to be reckoned with in the playoffs. I still see them as a 4th seed.

The Lakers blew a 16 point lead in Utah and a 10 point lead in Denver. Altitude problems? Ah well, on to the next.

mystargtr34
11-27-2010, 02:27 AM
LOL, the Lakers and possibly the Thunder are the only two teams that will have better records than we do. Utah is definitely a playoff contender though.

Deron Williams
Raja Bell
Andrei Kirilenko
Paul Millsap
Al Jefferson

That's a good lineup. Second best PG in the league, defensive stopper who can shoot threes, AK-47 is done but he's still a starter in this league, and two solid big men.

Thunder arent really that good IMO... SA Dallas NO and Utah would beat the Thunder in a series IMO

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2010, 09:05 AM

calm down there my boy...San Antonio will have to go through Dallas as much as you depise that...Deal With It and stop bitching...Dirk coming 4 Timmy ass...:lol hard to imagine that pussy Dirk raping Timmy...but it's gonna happen...:lol