PDA

View Full Version : Dear Darrin,

BUMP
10-17-2010, 03:34 AM
I got a big one for you if you want it in the ass.

Srsly, hit me up bro

or we can have a 3 some with milkshakeballa after he's done nailin that fat chick in his room

http://i51.tinypic.com/es9h5e.jpg

Darrin
10-17-2010, 10:30 AM
I got a big one for you if you want it in the ass.

Srsly, hit me up bro

or we can have a 3 some with milkshakeballa after he's done nailin that fat chick in his room

http://i51.tinypic.com/es9h5e.jpg

No, thanks. I'm not a whore who hooks up on the internet. You should try going to some live sex chat site with that shit.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-17-2010, 11:52 AM
tbh i'm just shocked Darrin's reply wasn't some 18 paragraph long treatise on the horrifying realities associated with the fantasy known as internet prostitution.

Eric Dampier
10-17-2010, 12:09 PM
No, thanks. I'm not a whore who hooks up on the internet. You should try going to some live sex chat site with that shit.

hi

BUMP
10-17-2010, 12:59 PM

same ol' same ol'... you gonna come up with anything new or ride the wave the other bitches do around here?

btw, the artist is a friend of mine, i chose the spot for the tats 6 yrs ago, and i got no laughs about any of it except here on ST which is cool with me. i don't give a fuck what a pos like you or anyone else on the internet thinks about my legs or the tattoos on them.

btw, fuck your god!

it is what it is.

MavDynasty
10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Darrin
10-17-2010, 02:00 PM
hi

how are you?