PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are the last "true" champions

dav4463
10-17-2010, 03:42 PM
By "true", I mean the last champion to do it the right way. The Pistons did it right also. The Heat did it right the first time around.

These teams won championships by building through the draft, making "fair" trades and playing "team" basketball.

Then comes the era of "superteams".

To beat the Spurs, it took some shady dealings.

Boston gets Allen and Garnett for what.....nothing. Lakers get Gasol for what....practically nothing.

Just a simple case of the big money teams taking the best players from weaker franchises. And no one will ever convince me that Jerry West and Kevin McHale didn't have a hand in this unfair taking of players.

Now the "superteam" era. Heat are able to take two best players from weaker teams to form their "superteam".

Ratings will be great! Stern will be happy!

Meanwhile, those who do it the right way get screwed.

That's why the Spurs are the last "true" champions. Why not just make it a league that includes only the Heat, Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks? (need to steal a couple of players besides Amare though)... maybe also add the Suns since the league has an infatuation with showing them on TV all the time. That would give us an even six teams in an NBA "Super-league"......That way the public gets what they want. Let all the other teams be a minor league with their champion getting a chance to move up next season and replace the last place team in the NBA "Super-league".

Ace
10-17-2010, 03:54 PM
:cry

Jelloisjigglin
10-17-2010, 03:56 PM
:cry

:depressed

Darrin
10-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Rasheed Wallace sent to Detroit (from Atlanta, who traded for him less than 2 weeks beforehand) for Zeljko Rebraca, Bob Sura and traded Lindsey Hunter and Chucky Atkins to the Boston Celtics for Mike James. The deal also included two draft picks that became Josh Smith (Atlanta) and Tony Allen (Boston). Hunter was then waived by Boston and re-signed by Detroit.

I disagree with the concept of the post, but the Pistons got Rasheed Wallace in a salary-cap swap. Everyone was a free agent with Atkins being the exception, but it's a lot easier to get rid of Rebraca and Sura than Wallace, not to mention getting Josh Smith, and Rasheed was making noise he would sign in New York for the MLE.

Ashy Larry
10-17-2010, 04:08 PM
take out the tampon and put in a new one. You should have about five days of bleeding left ......

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Troll thread?

Tiago Splitter
10-17-2010, 04:12 PM
This thread is sticky worthy IMO

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2010, 04:14 PM
By "true", I mean the last champion to do it the right way. The Pistons did it right also. The Heat did it right the first time around.

These teams won championships by building through the draft, making "fair" trades and playing "team" basketball.

Boston gets Allen and Garnett for what.....nothing. Lakers get Gasol for what....practically nothing.

Just a simple case of the big money teams taking the best players from weaker franchises. And no one will ever convince me that Jerry West and Kevin McHale didn't have a hand in this unfair taking of players.

Now the "superteam" era. Heat are able to take two best players from weaker teams to form their "superteam".

That's why the Spurs are the last "true" champions. Why not just make it a league that includes only the Heat, Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks? (need to steal a couple of players besides Amare though)... maybe also add the Suns since the league has an infatuation with showing them on TV all the time. That would give us an even six teams in an NBA "Super-league"......That way the public gets what they want. Let all the other teams be a minor league with their champion getting a chance to move up next season and replace the last place team in the NBA "Super-league".

Do you know what this is:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/images-1.jpg

:flag::lol

namlook
10-17-2010, 05:54 PM
I don't think anyone cares. In sports all that matters is the scoreboard.

TheGreatest23
10-17-2010, 05:56 PM

When you meant the "right way", do you mean tanking a season to get the #1 pick?

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 05:59 PM
In sports all that matters is the scoreboard.

That's it, and that's all.

BadOdor
10-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Spurs will put up "another classy year" banner after this season.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:06 PM
When you meant the "right way", do you mean tanking a season to get the #1 pick?

Define tank...actually explain the whole tank job. Tell us what it took for the Spurs to get the #1 pick...in it's entirety. If you can accurately lay it out, I'd be shocked. But I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

So... in it's entirety...explain the tanking. :flag:

BadOdor
10-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Define tank...actually explain the whole tank job. Tell us what it took for the Spurs to get the #1 pick...in it's entirety. If you can accurately lay it out, I'd be shocked. But I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

Brah, everyone knows the spurs tanked. Why you trying to deny it?

lol "classy" organization.

TheMACHINE
10-17-2010, 06:24 PM

explain why the Gaosl trade was unfair? :flag:

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:26 PM
OK odorous one...You explain it. You give all of us a better answer than "everyone knows."

Let's see if you're into investigation or are you just a fluff reader regurgitating half-truths.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:27 PM
explain why the Gaosl trade was unfair? :flag:
Explain the "TANK first. In it's entirety.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:28 PM
OK odorous one...You explain it. You give all of us a better answer than "everyone knows."

Let's see if you're into investigation or are you just a fluff reader regurgitating half-truths.

If fluff reading and half-truths is good enough for the Gasol Affair, its certainly good enough for the Duncan Affair.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:29 PM
So the circle jerk continues...You guys are given a chance to explain something in it's entirety but since you can't...
YOU JUST CONTINUE TO LICK EJACULATE.

Talk game but don't know shit about it.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Which one of you Stygian Bitches has the eye right now?

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Hey you with the know it all eye....you're taking too FUCKING LONG.

It's a simple question...explain the tank in it's entirety...if you're capable.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Did you guys know that Cully called Kobe a Failure?

Taking too long LAL Bandwagon...

Explain the tank.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Waits for Bandwagon to google for an answer.

TheMACHINE
10-17-2010, 06:38 PM
So the circle jerk continues...You guys are given a chance to explain something in it's entirety but since you can't...
YOU JUST CONTINUE TO LICK EJACULATE.

Talk game but don't know shit about it.

Which one of you Stygian Bitches has the eye right now?

Hey you with the know it all eye....you're taking too FUCKING LONG.

It's a simple question...explain the tank in it's entirety...if you're capable.

Taking too long LAL Bandwagon...

Explain the tank.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/MIBhurtin.jpg

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:38 PM

Yes, I did.

BadOdor
10-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Spur fan is ragin'.

lol "classy" organization tanking.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:42 PM
It's the 16th that has 'em all out of sorts. They realize that it's a long way to June, '11 and we are gonna be settin' dead in their shit every day 'till then. And should we ring again then?...

...I'm comin' to the tonio/San An Style and stackin' bricks.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM
That's it BO...that's all you got? This ain't raging. This is an opportune movement for any of you to PROVE, you're more than just shit stirrers. That you actually know this game and it's history. Or do guys just stop at Knob worshipping BEAN BOY the ALLEGED RAPIST?

Is it because...you can't explain it in it's entirety?
Maybe it's because it wasn't a tank job.

If it was...explain it...in it's entirety. Here's the important part...IF YOU'RE CAPABLE.
Any of you LAL Bandwagon fans? Come on, your collective IQ has to be somewhere in the vicinity of remedial English...so, EXPLAIN.

TheGreatest23
10-17-2010, 06:46 PM
MIB is gonna pop a lumpia if he dont get an answer... HAHAHA

TheGreatest23
10-17-2010, 06:46 PM

:lmao:rollin

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:47 PM
You see that flag and think lumpia? No...man, the meal of choice is ADOBO.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:48 PM

He's off a gd tangent. A wild man.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Imagine that...I'm kicking all your asses. Instead of answering the question, we get pictures and diagrams and MISDIRECTION.

It's simple. Explain the tank in it's entirety, ANY OF YOU. ANY OF YOU. Just trying to prove a point that you guys can't get past licking each other off.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Christ, I wish you f'ers would a never got skunked. You all have been impossible ever since.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm going out for nice dinner of Adobo. I'll be shocked if any of you actually give a precise answer. I'm sure the bulk of you will continue to wax each other's anal cavities and then felch each other clean.

It's real easy to explain what happened, but you guys would rather Village People on each other.

Whether you realize it or not...Intellectually, you just got a beatdown.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Where ya goin' for eats, MIB?

TheMACHINE
10-17-2010, 06:54 PM
LOL...Cavs fan brings up "tank job" and MIB attacks the Lakers fans.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:55 PM

MACHINE caught ya, MIB. :lol

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 06:58 PM
No, the question is open for anyone. You get a chance to prove that you're just more than agenda people. That you actually know this game and know what it took for the Spurs to even be in a position to get #1.

And for attacks Laker fans. You're incorrect. I attack LAL Bandwagon and fans...DAILY. It's like Cully but in reverse. Not like Rool-Aids because seriously...his gangster flavor reminds me too much of Vanilla Ice and really...who want's to be likened as that kind of guy?

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Vanilla Ice and really...who want's to be likened as that kind of guy?

Goin' to Number 1 like that pissed a lot of people off.

tee, hee.

He's still around though, and most the ones who cast him down at the time are six feet under and surrounded by wood.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Where ya goin' for eats, MIB?

I'm up for some Zarlito's in National City. The Adobo tonight is AMAZING.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Goin' to Number 1 like that pissed a lot of people off.

tee, hee.

He's still around though, and most the ones who cast him down at the time are six feet under and surrounded by wood.

HAHAHAHA Cully, I may need a little LAL-Bandwagon to huge hoop fan dictionary because all that up there...didn't make sense to me at all. I must not be dense enough. :downspin:

If that's supposed to be threatening in any way, shape, or form...I ain't fazed. I'm an Original Member of this particular part of the Net and as such, I've seen a great many Village Idiots, but you guys in particular...are a homo-erotic wave of brass balls.

If Kori asked for color, she got a Gay Rainbow of it right there with your crew.
:cooldevil

dav4463
10-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Spurs never tanked. They were a bad team with a lot of injuries who lost a lot of games and then made a good draft pick. Then they rebuilt themselves into a championship team. They did not go out and steal another team's best player to become instant title contenders.

Something is wrong with a league when the great majority of teams have absolutely ZERO chance of winning a title.

If one of these teams do happen to find some homegrown talent and become good, then they will lose their best player to one of the teams that is "supposed" to win.

What reason do fans in Toronto, Golden State, Minnesota, Memphis, Charlotte, etc. have to even be interested in the NBA? Their teams will never contend in this era. It's nearly impossible.

Man In Black
10-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Davi with a decent answer, but it's not in it's entirety. But the gist of it is correct.

BUT I WANT THE WHOLE TRUTH!!!!

Adobo time!!! See Ya!!!

dav4463
10-17-2010, 07:26 PM
When the Heat win the championship (notice I said when, not if), where is the sense of accomplishment? Where is the drama? They have all the best players, they are supposed to win.

It's like a bunch of kids in a schoolyard who pick all their friends that are good at dodgeball, get them all on the same team, and beat the crap out of the other kids!

Jelloisjigglin
10-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Spurs never tanked. They were a bad team with a lot of injuries who lost a lot of games and then made a good draft pick. Then they rebuilt themselves into a championship team. They did not go out and steal another team's best player to become instant title contenders.

Something is wrong with a league when the great majority of teams have absolutely ZERO chance of winning a title.

If one of these teams do happen to find some homegrown talent and become good, then they will lose their best player to one of the teams that is "supposed" to win.

What reason do fans in Toronto, Golden State, Minnesota, Memphis, Charlotte, etc. have to even be interested in the NBA? Their teams will never contend in this era. It's nearly impossible.

Would you honestly be saying this if the Spurs landed Gasol or KG and kept winning titles? Would you be saying "oh i remember back when we were TRUE champions" :lol I fucking doubt it.

Celtics and Lakers made good trades for their franchises. There's nothing "wrong" about that. Get over it.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 07:40 PM
When the Heat win the championship (notice I said when, not if), where is the sense of accomplishment? Where is the drama? They have all the best players, they are supposed to win.

It's like a bunch of kids in a schoolyard who pick all their friends that are good at dodgeball, get them all on the same team, and beat the crap out of the other kids!

It's not a game, Dav. It's business.

You want fair? Go back to kindergarten.

I'll rue the day the Heat win it. But, I will not denigrate it, nor cast a shadow over it. I'll cite it, and I'll go after the other 28 teams with hammer & tong and a fury that you can't imagine.

dav4463
10-17-2010, 07:49 PM
Would you honestly be saying this if the Spurs landed Gasol or KG and kept winning titles? Would you be saying "oh i remember back when we were TRUE champions" :lol I fucking doubt it.

Celtics and Lakers made good trades for their franchises. There's nothing "wrong" about that. Get over it.

It would be another championship, but the ones that were actually "earned" would feel more satisfying.

It's hard to explain, but if LeBron was half the competitor of say Kobe Bryant or Tim Duncan; he would not want to join Wade......he would rather go to a rival and "beat" Wade.

I think Kobe is one of the greatest competitors in the league. He made it work with Gasol. He certainly had no reason to not want Gasol to help him win. I can't blame him for a somewhat unfair trade. I'm just thinking of Memphis fans who lose their best player to a team that is "supposed" to win.

I don't think Tim Duncan would have in his prime wanted to leave San Antonio to play with Kobe and guarantee a championship anymore than Kobe would want to leave LA and join Duncan to guarantee a championship. That's because both live to compete. LeBron just wants to join in as a front runner.

That's the mentality of the game today. I don't like it.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 08:03 PM
^James is still going to have to come to the fore in order to ring, Dav. That's the majesty of the NBA Championship. Nobody rings without touching the fire.

Pelicans78
10-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Lakers trading for Gasol is no different than when the Heat acquired Shaq or Boston made their trades. The Spurs got lucky in the lottery and drafted Duncan even though Boston had the worst record that season. Without winning the draft lottery, the Spurs would have drafted Keith Van Horn. Get over it MIB. Lakers had a strong team before Bynum's injury and the Gasol trade. The Gasol trade just put them over the hump.

ohmwrecker
10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
David Robinson broke his foot and only played in six games . . . is the answer MIB is looking for.

Lakers trading for Gasol is no different than when the Heat acquired Shaq or Boston made their trades. The Spurs got lucky in the lottery and drafted Duncan even though Boston had the worst record that season. Without winning the draft lottery, the Spurs would have drafted Keith Van Horn. Get over it MIB. Lakers had a strong team before Bynum's injury and the Gasol trade. The Gasol trade just put them over the hump.

It's a little different, and completely missing the playoffs backed with a first round exit is not exactly what I would call "strong".

TheNextGen
10-17-2010, 10:10 PM
David Robinson broke his foot and only played in six games . . . is the answer MIB is looking for.

It's a little different, and completely missing the playoffs backed with a first round exit is not exactly what I would call "strong".

to be fair, i believe the Lakers were #1 in the West shortly before the Gasol trade.

ohmwrecker
10-17-2010, 10:42 PM
to be fair, i believe the Lakers were #1 in the West shortly before the Gasol trade.

According to who? It's not that I don't believe you . . . it's just that . . . I get these holes in my memory and "my world" makes more sense than the one that "other people" live in.

Venti Quattro
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Shortly, but they hit a small stride and they fell out of the top 4.

BlackSwordsMan
10-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Spurs and lakers just prove that all you need to win a ring is have a good center and some decent support players.

pawe
10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Adobo is the shit, ask your Filipino friends to make you one with steamed white rice.

- Every NBA champ earned their trophies, I dont care about the tanking, shady deals, injuries, lucky shots, referee influence, etc. They fought for the 98 games and everyone should respect that.

How is the Lakers not a true champion? No one in the West beat them, the best of the East didnt either. Everyone calls the Gasol trade shady when the Spurs did one with the RJ contract this year.

dav4463
10-17-2010, 11:46 PM
RJ is hardly Gasol ! He isn't even close to being a player who can make the difference in winning a championship or not winning.

If the Spurs had George Gervin working in the front office of the Dallas Mavericks and we all of a sudden got Dirk and the mavs got Matt Bonner and a draft pick.....then we could talk !

Spursfan092120
10-17-2010, 11:50 PM
I don't think anyone cares. In sports all that matters is the scoreboard.
this

pawe
10-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Of course RJ is not on the same level of a Gasol type player but it is still a little shady that in order for the Spurs to shore up the bench, they need to restructure RJ's contract so they can get under the lux tax and bring over Splitter.

#2!
10-18-2010, 01:44 AM
Spurs and lakers just reminded everyone that all you need to win a ring is have a good center and some decent support players.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 04:26 AM
.......not gettin' skunked is a requisite as well.

urunobili
10-18-2010, 07:18 AM
what is getting skunked??

Brazil
10-18-2010, 07:27 AM
this

no fucking way, if it was the case I would be rooting for Boston and the Real Madrid

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 09:00 AM
what is getting skunked??

What befell ya's Vs. Phoenix this past Spring.

21_Blessings
10-18-2010, 09:04 AM
What befell ya's Vs. Phoenix this past Spring.

Imagine how Dallas feels. I mean, that's gonna leave a lingering wound to go along with the rest.

TheMACHINE
10-18-2010, 12:51 PM
According to who? It's not that I don't believe you . . . it's just that . . . I get these holes in my memory and "my world" makes more sense than the one that "other people" live in.

Look it up....when Bynum went down, the Lakers, Spurs and Suns were switching back and forth at the #1 seed.

picc84
10-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Spurs last "True" champions. :lol

rascal
10-18-2010, 01:37 PM
No, the question is open for anyone. You get a chance to prove that you're just more than agenda people. That you actually know this game and know what it took for the Spurs to even be in a position to get #1.

And for attacks Laker fans. You're incorrect. I attack LAL Bandwagon and fans...DAILY. It's like Cully but in reverse. Not like Rool-Aids because seriously...his gangster flavor reminds me too much of Vanilla Ice and really...who want's to be likened as that kind of guy?

David Robinson was able to come back towards the end of that season but didn't. The spurs were not trying to win but better their chances at getting the top pick that year-Duncan. I am glad they tanked becuse that move resulted in the titles. No duncan no titles.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 01:42 PM
lol gray named Spurs fans
lol last true champions
lol "the Spurs did it the right way :cry"
lol spurs=class

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 01:43 PM
This thread is fucking retarded. The Celtics gave up Jeff Green for Ray Allen. Jeff Green is a damn good player and a top 5 pick. In the NBA trade market, a top 5 pick for Ray Allen is absolutely fair. The Celtics also gave up Al Jefferson for Garnett. Not an even trade, but a hell of a lot more fair than Gasol for Kwame.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I agree that LeBron isn't playing fair to get his rings, and neither did the Lakers, but tbh Boston's title is legit.

dirk4mvp
10-18-2010, 01:44 PM
David Robinson is just a classy fuckin guy who doesn't impose his beliefs onto other people :cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 01:45 PM
And yes, the Lakers were either at the top of the West or close to it before the Gasol trade. Ironically, it was Luke Walton's injury that caused that team to tank, which led to that collusion bullshit.

tbh most faggot bandwagon Lakerfans probably wouldn't even know that, namely 21 Blessings.

z0sa
10-18-2010, 01:45 PM
lol "true champions" you sound like a faggot calling out '99

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 01:47 PM
And yes, the Lakers were either at the top of the West or close to it before the Gasol trade. Ironically, it was Luke Walton's injury that caused that team to tank, which led to that collusion bullshit.

tbh most faggot bandwagon Lakerfans probably wouldn't even know that, namely 21 Blessings.
Tbh it was the Bynum injury. Before Bynum went down LA was wrecking shit that year.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 01:47 PM
David Robinson is just a classy fuckin guy who doesn't impose his beliefs onto other people :cry
He was only trying to help Rodman :cry
great fuckin Christian teammate :cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Tbh it was the Bynum injury. Before Bynum went down LA was wrecking shit that year.

tbh the team was looking like ass before the Bynum injury. But Bynum's injury was the true reason that collusion occured and Gasol came to LA, because they knew they were a lottery team without Bynum and, of all people, Luke Walton :lmao

Roddy Beaubois
10-18-2010, 01:59 PM
boring=4 classy rings
small market= being held back by stern from getting 8 classy rings
boring - small market + class= 8 rings
spurs= 8 deserved rings

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 01:59 PM
tbh the team was looking like ass before the Bynum injury. But Bynum's injury was the true reason that collusion occured and Gasol came to LA, because they knew they were a lottery team without Bynum and, of all people, Luke Walton :lmao
When Bynum went down they were 25-11 and had won 9 of their last 10 (not including the game he went down). They then went 5-5 in the 10 games between Bynum's injury and getting Gasol. Maybe Walton's injury played a small role but Bynum going down was their most noticeable problem leading up to the Gasol trade.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2008_games.html

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:07 PM
tbh it's just sad that a Mavs and Suns fan are the ones who know more about the pre-Gasol Lakers than any Lakerfan here. They're all as silent as they were in the finals seconds of 4-1 Pistons :lmao

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
boring=4 classy rings
small market= being held back by stern from getting 8 classy rings
boring - small market + class= 8 rings
spurs= 8 deserved rings
The Spurs have been in the NBA for 34 seasons and have 34 classy championships, so they actually have 38 rings altogether.

38 rings, faggot.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
tbh it's just sad that a Mavs and Suns fan are the ones who know more about the pre-Gasol Lakers than any Lakerfan here. They're all as silent as they were in the finals seconds of 4-1 Pistons :lmao
:lmao

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Btw, what's never mentioned about D-Rob's classiness is running up the score on the Clippers in a meaningless game when they were up by a ton so he could win the scoring title.

great fuckin classy guy running up the score :cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Btw, what's never mentioned about D-Rob's classiness is running up the score on the Clippers in a meaningless game when they were up by a ton so he could win the scoring title.

great fuckin classy guy running up the score :cry

I love how Spurs fans attack "classless" Shaquille O'Neal for "fabricating" a story about D-Rob spurning him in high school, yet defend D-Rob as "just being a classy guy and running up the score against the Clippers, but not because of any animosity towards Shaq! His teammates just wanted him to be scoring champ so fuckin bad :cry"

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:20 PM
tbh the best is whenever that vid of Shaq jizzing all over D-Rob's face in that All-Star Game gets posted, how Spur Fan can't even hide his anger behind the keyboard and can't help but post some variation of "lol all star game"

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:22 PM
I love how Spurs fans attack "classless" Shaquille O'Neal for "fabricating" a story about D-Rob spurning him in high school, yet defend D-Rob as "just being a classy guy and running up the score against the Clippers, but not because of any animosity towards Shaq! His teammates just wanted him to be scoring champ so fuckin bad :cry"
crofl or how "Dennis Rodman is just a big meanie who can't be a part of a team :cry" regardless of the fact he won 3 championships the very first 3 seasons after he left D-Rob's team and won 2 championships as a role player on the bad boy Pistons. Yup, that team coming up short was ALL Rodman's fault, D-Rob did nothing wrong!

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:25 PM
crofl or how "Dennis Rodman is just a big meanie who can't be a part of a team :cry" regardless of the fact he won 3 championships the very first 3 seasons after he left D-Rob's team and won 2 championships as a role player on the bad boy Pistons. Yup, that team coming up short was ALL Rodman's fault, D-Rob did nothing wrong!

:lmao so true

All Rodman did was get even wilder, crazier, and less focused on basketball after he left San Antonio, and yet somehow he found his way onto a threepeat :lmao

TheMACHINE
10-18-2010, 02:31 PM

Look it up....when Bynum went down, the Lakers, Spurs and Suns were switching back and forth at the #1 seed.

:hat

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:32 PM
v53lwRhU4fs

"it's an all-star game I don't give a shit :cry :cry :cry i really don't :cry :cry :cry FUCK YOU FOR POSTING THAT :cry :cry :cry"

z0sa
10-18-2010, 02:33 PM
:sleep

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:38 PM
:sleep

case in point :lmao

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:38 PM
You would be a meanie too if some fucking asshole was waking you up at 5am begging you to go to Sunday School.
why'd you say that to me, you know i 100% agree with it.

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Why were they booing? Were they in Fat Antonio Texas?

crofl they were just booing Shaq cuz he lied about how D-Rob was an asshole to him in high school :cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:40 PM
crofl the best part is that like almost all the Spur Fans here are atheists but they defend D-Rob for being such a good Christian :lmao

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:42 PM
lol i c

z0sa
case in point :lmao

You've made quite the case for being unfathomably asshurt over DRob's treatment of Rodman.

Steve Kerr
crofl they were just booing Shaq cuz he lied about how D-Rob was an asshole to him in high school :cry
Hey fuck you, he made that up :cry. No way D-Rob would ever blow someone off, he's a class act :cry

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 02:43 PM
You've made quite the case for being unfathomably asshurt over DRob's treatment of Rodman.
Why would any of us be butthurt? D-Rob being a prick to Rodman is the reason you guys aren't saying 5 rings, faggot.

z0sa
10-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Why would any of us be butthurt? D-Rob being a prick to Rodman is the reason you guys aren't saying 5 rings, faggot.

You should ask Mono. He's the one who, in extreme asshurt style, said "case in point" just because I put a bored :sleep icon. I didn't disagree with anything :lmao

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 02:59 PM
:lmao Spur Fan posting a bored :sleep icon is the epitome of asshurt in a thread like this.

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:00 PM
"I'm going to pretend i'm too good to defend D-Rob here, so instead I'll show my asshurtness by my pretending to be bored with this :sleep"

Note even JudynTX would be so asshurt as to post that smiley, and she practically owns that fuckin thing.

z0sa
10-18-2010, 03:01 PM
:lmao Spur Fan posting a bored :sleep icon is the epitome of asshurt in a thread like this.

:lol trying to assert anyone is asshurt in this thread, except you of course.

DRob imposed his religion on Rodman:cry:cry:cry

DRob ran up the score on the clippers but everyone still calls him classy :cry:cry:cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:02 PM
z0sa you're so wrong it's not even funny. but tbh we all know how quick you are to apologize over the internet, so i'd like my apology now :lmao

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Hey fuck you, he made that up :cry. No way D-Rob would ever blow someone off, he's a class act :cry

Spurs=Class
DRob=Class
Class=4 Rings

therefore

DRob=4rings even if he was only around for 2

z0sa
z0sa you're so wrong it's not even funny. but tbh we all know how quick you are to apologize over the internet, so i'd like my apology now :lmao

:lmao this is exactly like when you were dickface and begged for an apology

monosylab1k
I'm so sorry about things I say over the internet :cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:05 PM
:cry I'm sorry :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE2
"I'm going to pretend i'm too good to defend D-Rob here, so instead I'll show my asshurtness by my pretending to be bored with this :sleep"

Note even JudynTX would be so asshurt as to post that smiley, and she practically owns that fuckin thing.
crofl true, the menopausal militia uses :sleep as a crutch whenever someone calls them out for their vanilla posts/lifestyle.

z0sa
Why do people call DRob classy? WHY?!?!:cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry for stealing JudynTX's :sleep icon

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
I apologize for making up fake quotes over the internet :cry

z0sa
10-18-2010, 03:07 PM
:sleep over your apology shtick

You can get back to crying over DRob running up the score any time now :lmao :lmao :lmao

z0sa
10-18-2010, 03:07 PM
PLEASE APOLOGIZE TO ME

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 03:08 PM
I apologize for apologizing over the internet :cry

Latarian Milton
10-18-2010, 09:56 PM
tbh you must have been butthurt in real life to feel insulted on the Internets. if you don't feel you're being insulted why should you demand an apology?

Latarian Milton
10-18-2010, 10:03 PM

tbh they're just a horde of wagoners who hadn't even heard of the Lakers nor the NBA before the gasol trade.

Blake
10-18-2010, 11:45 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/1996/0429_large.jpg

....the right way.

just a matter of time for Tebow to win one the right way.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Chasin' Rodman around with a Bible and some Holy Water.

tee, hee.

Blake
10-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Spurs stand at attention during the natl anthem the right way

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2009/news/features/scott_howard_cooper/09/10/david.robinson/robinson_225.jpg

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:57 PM
+ Duncan with his 13 year run in the playoffs.

MIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!