PDA

View Full Version : Word of advice...

Darrin
10-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Feed the trolls in the troll forum so they'll stop fucking with this board.

BUMP
10-17-2010, 04:22 PM
I've seen no more coverage on ESPN than they did for the 2007-08 Boston Celtics or the 2000-04 Los Angeles Lakers. The summer of 2004 was all about how Kobe killed the dynasty, raped a woman, and got away with it on both counts. Jerry Buss telling ESPN in an interview that he saw Showtime, and wanted Showtime, when he saw Kobe and he saw methodical, 90s, plotting offense when he saw Shaq. Phil Jackson retiring and saying Kobe is uncoachable in a book. They hadn't played a game in two months, and they were in the news every day. They even dusted off the "Where is Michael Jordan?" stories in a retrospective of five years since he retired from the Bulls and the financial state of the league. Of course, Kobe got his own segment.

This is a potentially-historic collection of talent. These guys are in their prime, not really even in their prime yet, and they are playing together. When two of the best in the league at their position are on the same team, they pull out all the stops.

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Shitstorm will ensure in t-minus 3...2...

Will Hunting
10-17-2010, 04:49 PM
I want Demarcus Cousins to play for the Pistons! I want the oil to stop gushing into the gulf! I want a President who has leadership skills during a crisis! I want Chauncey Billups to find the fountain of youth (he's starting to look old)! I want school funding! What do you want to rub the genie for?

I want Demarcus Cousins to play for the Pistons! I want the oil to stop gushing into the gulf! I want a President who has leadership skills during a crisis! I want Chauncey Billups to find the fountain of youth (he's starting to look old)! I want school funding! What do you want to rub the genie for?

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 04:52 PM
I want my peter to get hard.

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2010, 05:42 PM
they come here because no mofos go to the troll forum

Darrin
10-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Shitstorm will ensure in t-minus 3...2...

So far it's the same old shit they always do...

Stump
10-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I think it would be easier if Kori IP banned the worst of them.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 06:01 PM
It wouldn't eradicate Artest cookin' Pierce's ass from your mind, sonny.

midnightpulp
10-17-2010, 07:16 PM
It wouldn't eradicate Artest cookin' Pierce's ass from your mind, sonny.

Or DoK leavin' you standin' there at the Chuckbox, holding your hat.

Giuseppe
10-17-2010, 07:41 PM
He's out, and he's staying out.

4>0rings
10-18-2010, 12:19 AM
He's out, and he's staying out.Until he texts you drunk at 3am wanting to meet at the chuckbox?

pawe
10-18-2010, 01:15 AM
On the days where they really try to be serious, some of them are the most knowledgeable posters TBH.

21_Blessings
10-18-2010, 09:07 AM

This is the troll forum.

JJ Hickson
10-18-2010, 09:24 AM
So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Tell him what you've told us here, verbatim, JJ. Look eye, speak with clarity and tell him that you no longer will be involved with him in any way. Don't renege on your decision no matter his counter.

It will hurt, but, you're already in deep pain and loss, so at least this new pain will be for a worthwhile end, and you will have behaved appropriately. Your self-respect will rise. You'll see.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Darrin, maybe if you weren't such a poon we'd be a little nicer to you. just remember that Each Day Offers Potential and maybe you can figure it out.

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 10:50 AM
I wonder why kori allows trolls to post personal info and ravage her forum.

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Maybe shes a troll too?

Ghazi
10-18-2010, 10:53 AM
This board sucks ass in the offseason, I'm only gonna give my thoughts on the beloved Mavs at random intervals.

I'll also be talkin mad shit after the Vikes and Bama ring

thats it, and that sall.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Bama ring

- "The Crimson Tide of Alabama, led by coach Paul....Bear....Bryant."

- Keith Jackson - In the days we thought would never end.

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Maybe shes a troll too?
7,408 posts of unfunny jokes like this

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-18-2010, 11:06 AM
7,408 posts of unfunny jokes like this

lefty has to be proud of his understudy

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 11:08 AM
lefty has to be proud of his understudy
Tbh what's funny is lefty's jokes were so unnoticeable he was like 17,000 posts in before people even noticed his unfunny one liners :lol

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Rather than engage my comment on ''you trolls have no lives and gather personal info by googling user names on this forum'' you guys go for the easy out? Lol 7k unfunny posts. Who gives if I have 7k unfunny posts? Bunch of minimum wage nobodies.

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Here let me help you unfunny unoriginal trolls out.
great funny post :cry
lol 7k posts
lol spur fan
lol fat beaer
lol umad? Repeat ad nausem until this forum is dead and nothing is left but you unfunny trolls.

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 12:26 PM
great fuckign forum :cry

Roddy Beaubois
10-18-2010, 12:35 PM
god damn leftys understudy got upset

Steve Kerr
10-18-2010, 12:43 PM
lol 7k unfunny posts
lol spurs fan
lol fan beaner
lol can't see your dick

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 01:15 PM
:toast

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2010, 01:15 PM
great fucking comeback :cry

monosylab1k
10-18-2010, 01:35 PM
tbh lefty would have given you a higher grade if you posted something like "i wasn't asshurt i was joking the whole time"

BadOdor
10-18-2010, 02:16 PM
tbh lefty would have given you a higher grade if you posted something like "i wasn't asshurt i was joking the whole time"

ah yes, the "lefty defense".

One day, the student will become the master.

jjktkk
01-26-2012, 04:03 PM
This is the troll forum.