PDA

View Full Version : Toolbox Palin uses Pat Tillman in her speech...

fraga
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM
ZsG3OK99pZQ

Funny thing is...Pat Tillman didn't believe in God...and would probably Falcon punch her in the cunt for even bringing up his name to further her political career...

DMX7
10-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Pat Tillman wanted nothing to do with the war in Iraq either. It had nothing to do with 9/11.

boutons_deux
10-17-2010, 07:56 PM
She's a nauseating, self-promoting bitch.

jack sommerset
10-17-2010, 08:04 PM
LoL@ u fags having a problem with her remembering the great Pat Tilman in a speech!!!

boutons_deux
10-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Pat Tillman was murdered because he, famous, exploited Army enlister/sucker, was going back to USA and trash the Iraq war.

fraga
10-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Huyg8SiDa7k

Winehole23
10-18-2010, 04:23 AM
LoL@ u fags having a problem with her remembering the great Pat Tilman in a speech!!!Pat Tillman might have objected. Are you familiar with his acquired views of the war?

Winehole23
10-18-2010, 04:25 AM
Ms. Palin's very lucky there's no longer a Pat Tillman to respond.

BlairForceDejuan
10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
ZsG3OK99pZQ

Funny thing is...Pat Tillman didn't believe in God...and would probably Falcon punch her in the cunt for even bringing up his name to further her political career...

I was going to bash her pretty good for evoking such a great man's name without doing the research...

but I saw nothing in that youtube clip that you were crying about. She said people should thank God for people like Tillman. How is that pushing her Big Man beliefs on Tillman? At least attack her and every other politician on the "he died for our freedom" bit.

Graspers are so butthurt over this woman. It is so pathetic and old by now, the bitterness draws in embarrassment from onlookers.

BlairForceDejuan
10-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Pat Tillman was murdered because he, famous, exploited Army enlister/sucker, was going back to USA and trash the Iraq war.

"Exploited Army enlister/sucker"

You know what was in his heart that made him enlist? No, you don't. What a cunt.

clambake
10-18-2010, 10:37 AM
they pimped his enlistment, and then soiled his reasons for joining......and then lied to his parents.

boutons_deux
10-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I know what made him list, his desire to serve his country and payback the perps.

He was lied to, suckered by the Repug criminals into believing the Iraq was the target.

Stringer_Bell
10-18-2010, 10:59 AM
She said people should thank God for people like Tillman. How is that pushing her Big Man beliefs on Tillman? At least attack her and every other politician on the "he died for our freedom" bit.

I think Mr. Tillman would have taken offense that his actions or motivation had anything to do with anyone's god.

The problem with Palin is that she's nothing more than a cheerleader working for a paycheck, she not genuine at all - other than genuinely stupid. Perhaps if she actually fought for something and wasn't a hired gun, she wouldn't have such a toxic relationship with the thinking public.

jack sommerset
10-18-2010, 11:51 AM
She says Pat is cool with Palin saying some nice things about him.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/6062/6h/s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/frontgate/detailFamilyTmp?$detail_family$&$imgsrc=is{frontgate/32675C?scl=1}

DarrinS
10-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Ms. Palin's very lucky there's no longer a Pat Tillman to respond.

Would he Falcon punch her in the cunt?

Wild Cobra
10-18-2010, 11:57 AM
I didn't know any of you knew Tillman that well to know what he did and didn't want.

Sorry for your loss.

boutons_deux
10-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Nobody here knew Tillman personally, but there's been plenty of consistent info from his friends, family, and Army buddies.

Stringer_Bell
10-18-2010, 12:02 PM
I didn't know any of you knew Tillman that well to know what he did and didn't want.

Sorry for your loss.

All of America lost a hero, a man that wasn't afraid to speak his mind and physically strong enough to impose his will. The military manipulated the story of his death, but Sarah Palin doesn't care about that - she aims straight for the gut of people with no brains.

No doubt, he would have come back and exposed a different side to the war. The discussion would have been HUGE, but instead he was murdered and his story silenced. Thankfully his family is full of badasses too and they aren't afraid to speak up either.

clambake
10-18-2010, 12:09 PM
he's wasn't the kind of soldier wc likes.

Wild Cobra
10-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Nobody here knew Tillman personally, but there's been plenty of consistent info from his friends, family, and Army buddies.
It may be so, but it's still hearsay, and doesn't merit very much in my view.

What if they are interjecting their view, or like I have before taking to people as the new guy. I would let them think I agreed with certain things.

Before the 2008 elections, I had people speaking their mind about Obama. I would agree with statements like "it would be nice for a black man to be elected, to end this racist idea." When he was elected, many of the same people who liked him, thought I did too. I just picked what conversations to be make a comment on without interjecting my political views in the workplace.

Wild Cobra
10-18-2010, 12:32 PM
he's wasn't the kind of soldier wc likes.
I'm not ignorant enough to say either way.

MannyIsGod
10-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Yes, his family is a bunch of liars who didn't know what their son stood for. Give me a fucking beak.

clambake
10-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Yes, his family is a bunch of liars who didn't know what their son stood for. Give me a fucking beak.

its not "beak"...its "break"..you stupid fuck.

MannyIsGod
10-18-2010, 12:40 PM
My R key is broken :(

clambake
and yes, you have been ignorant enough to say.

clambake
My R key is broken :(

is that a shot at republicans?

George Gervin's Afro
10-18-2010, 01:07 PM

Sorry for your loss.

I'm really confused now. Are you telling us that since we didn't know him personally we can't comment on his motives or beliefs?

Wild Cobra
10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm really confused now. Are you telling us that since we didn't know him personally we can't comment on his motives or beliefs?
No, just that in a highly published case, can we know for certain these were his views.

People reinvent the dead, and God, into their image.

Stringer_Bell
10-18-2010, 01:36 PM
People reinvent the dead, and God, into their image.

That's exactly what Palin does, and she's rich for it. Great fuckin' country, lots of bright folks here...taking up all the goddamn oxygen. :bang

jack sommerset
10-18-2010, 02:27 PM
That's exactly what Palin does, and she's rich for it. Great fuckin' country, lots of bright folks here...taking up all the goddamn oxygen. :bang

How exactly does Palin reinvent the dead and on top of it gets rich off it?

This thread has potential.

rjv
10-18-2010, 03:17 PM
How exactly does Palin reinvent the dead and on top of it gets rich off it?

This thread has potential.

i'm pretty sure stringer was referring to palin's revisionist version of the founding fathers.

Wild Cobra
10-18-2010, 03:44 PM
i'm pretty sure stringer was referring to palin's revisionist version of the founding fathers.
What did I miss. How are her views revisionist?

rjv
10-18-2010, 04:23 PM

well, once she was actually able to name some of them, she tried to argue that they would have been opposed to the separation of church and state.

Stringer_Bell
10-19-2010, 12:36 AM

You missed the 2008 Presidental campaign, see here:

NrzXLYA_e6E

kvqH6GnE3k0

Since then, just about every week she's pulled out some bullshit line and scared white people have bought it. Unfortunately for the GOP, those folks are cutting ties and unless the GOP cowers to Palin's threats about balls-out supporting of Tea Party Candidates, the GOP will crumble.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome she's picking a fight with her own political party and being all maverick-y...but she has literally nothing to say to anyone but her base (scared white people). Americans simply don't take her seriously and so much shit is coming out of her mouth that it's hard to watch her speak these days. She needs ideas if she wants to get anywhere, but who needs ideas when you're making madddd cash? She certainly doesn't.

fraga
10-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Hopey changey...

xeromass
10-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Tillman might have died for her freedoms&rights, but given the chance Sarah Palin would certainly loved to limit his.

After all, as open agnostic or atheist he would be more or less unelectable as it is.

Winehole23
10-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Would he Falcon punch her in the cunt?I'd think not. How did that ever occur to you?

Winehole23
10-19-2010, 01:10 PM
OIC. The OP.

SnakeBoy
10-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Tillman might have died for her freedoms&rights, but given the chance Sarah Palin would certainly loved to limit his.

What rights would she love to limit?

boutons_deux
10-19-2010, 02:55 PM
pitbull bitch's pick Joe Miller limits the right of free press by having his goons arrest reporters on public property for asking questions he doesn't want to answer. Joe a lawyer who sure knows the law.

I'm sure pitbull bitch supports Joe The Lawyer's right to shutdown free press.

Typical chickenshit tea baggers don't want to face the music.

Wild Cobra
10-20-2010, 12:44 PM
well, once she was actually able to name some of them, she tried to argue that they would have been opposed to the separation of church and state.
Very true. The government is not allowed to interfere with established religion.

Please show me where in the constitution, where the church is not allowed to interfere with government?

Please... I dare you. What clause if that in the constitution. Where is the "separation of church and state" clause?

Wild Cobra
10-20-2010, 12:51 PM
You missed the 2008 Presidental campaign, see here:

--snip--

I didn't miss any of that during the elctions. The first one is highly edited, we discussed it before. The second one, she keeps trying to explain she supported infrastructure. I recall hearing a response where she was allowed to finish her thought without constant interruption. She supported a cheaper bridge. Never knew it would cost so much. By the time the federal requirements took hold about weight capacity, size, etc. It was too expensive, and she didn't support the exuberant cost.

George Gervin's Afro
10-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Very true. The government is not allowed to interfere with established religion.

Please show me where in the constitution, where the church is not allowed to interfere with government?

Please... I dare you. What clause if that in the constitution. Where is the "separation of church and state" clause?

what does the constituion say specifically about drugs?

Wild Cobra
10-20-2010, 02:13 PM
what does the constitution say specifically about drugs?
It doesn't. They use the interstate commerce clause for many things that should be legal or illegal at the state level, and barred by the 10th at the federal level.

Sure, they can regulate the transactions from state to state, but... what if it never crosses state lives?

Wild Cobra
10-20-2010, 02:14 PM
I'll ask again.

Where in the constitution is the "Separation of Church and State?"