PDA

View Full Version : J. Bieber: Victim of bullying, gay slurs...

Stringer_Bell
10-18-2010, 11:30 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/18/justin-bieber-bullying-homophobic-laser-tag-faggot-assault-investigation

We're told Bieber will be going public -- probably within the next week -- to lend his support to the anti-bullying campaign.

Some 12 year old kid called Bieber a "faggot" and it's a homophobic slur? I can't believe the media is still attaching homosexuality to that word. It's total bullshit, and yet no one is taking into account how much courage it took that 12 year old to corner one of the most popular singers in the world, shoot him with lasers, and call him a "faggot."

Now Bieber can use it as an excuse to bring more attention to himself as a victim of gay bullying. Some people have all the luck. :(

TDMVPDPOY
10-18-2010, 11:40 AM
a 12 yr old calling out someone who is older then him, at leasts this guy aint blind by the media :D...just cold

desflood
10-18-2010, 11:59 AM
and yet no one is taking into account how much courage it took that 12 year old to corner one of the most popular singers in the world, shoot him with lasers, and call him a "faggot."
That's assuming the kid knew who he was. I wouldn't know Bieber from any other teen jerk walking down the street.

pawe
10-18-2010, 12:03 PM
lol at the 12 yr old kid calling him a faggot. He just probably hasnt realized yet the fact that Bieber can fuck his mom, sister, cousin and his brother would even suck him dry with just one swipe of the bieber hair.

Cry Havoc
10-18-2010, 02:07 PM
and yet no one is taking into account how much courage it took that 12 year old to corner one of the most popular singers in the world, shoot him with lasers, and call him a "faggot."

I must have missed the part where playing laser tag and insulting someone else takes balls.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Hopefully someone reaches out to him in before he does something drastic.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-library/port/376/d/donny-osmond-awi.jpg
"Stay strong, Justin! It gets bett... ah, who I am kidding? My advice: get a gun strong enough to penetrate that douche-tacular helmet you call a hair cut and put it to use."

CubanSucks
10-18-2010, 05:54 PM
In this case faggot really does mean homosexual though. Not just an insult of the little bitch that he is. I can't wait till this little FAGGOT either dries up and fades away or gets drugged up and dies in his own vomit

FuzzyLumpkins
10-18-2010, 06:02 PM
I do not agree with the gay slurs but the bullying I can definitely see coming his way.

Other than being the modern version of NKOTB and Nsync, he is an asshole. Arrogance will get the shit beaten out of you. Welcome to human culture, Justin.

CubanSucks
10-18-2010, 06:53 PM
I do not agree with the gay slurs but the bullying I can definitely see coming his way.

Other than being the modern version of NKOTB and Nsync, he is an asshole. Arrogance will get the shit beaten out of you. Welcome to human culture, Justin.

:dramaquee

joeyjfive
10-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Geez, everyone at some point in their life will be called some kind of offensive name. Its either you do something about it or don't. Move on

ALVAREZ6
10-18-2010, 08:46 PM
In this case faggot really does mean homosexual though. Not just an insult of the little bitch that he is. I can't wait till this little FAGGOT either dries up and fades away or gets drugged up and dies in his own vomit

:tu

Nathan Explosion
10-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I heard the little bitch called out Tom Brady about his hair. As if Beiber knows what it's like to get Victoria Secret model ass.

CuckingFunt
10-18-2010, 10:05 PM
I must have missed the part where playing laser tag and insulting Justin Bieber takes balls.

Fixed.

CubanSucks
10-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I heard the little bitch called out Tom Brady about his hair. As if Beiber knows what it's like to get Victoria Secret model ass.

Even more retarded considering Brady's hair isn't even like that little bitch anymore. Of course at one point it was cause it had to get to a certain length but Brady's got the long locks and Beiber's got that faggy swoop. And I don't even care if Brady told his barber "make my hair look like Beiber", you're just a little boy. Shut your fucking mouth

The Reckoning
10-18-2010, 10:40 PM
lol CubanSucks is jealous and/or insecure about his own sexuality

IronMexican
10-18-2010, 10:45 PM
I can't believe how many fags get butthurt over Justin Bieber. Go back to watching metal videos on youtube "plotting" to "attack" all the Bieber videos.

fagots

fagots everywhere

Cant_Be_Faded
10-18-2010, 10:47 PM
When I see this little fag I always think.....WWBHS??

(what would bill hicks say?)

The Franchise
10-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Zap! Faggot!!! :cry:cry :lmao:lmao

Stringer_Bell
10-19-2010, 12:45 AM

d_Gl_dPGMIc

Canadians have no business making fun of American pro athletes.

pawe
10-19-2010, 01:08 AM
If a regular bully, probably even high on weed that night can hit Bieber's head with a water bottle. Imagine what Brady can do to him from a few rows away from the concert stage.

J.T.
10-19-2010, 03:45 AM
crofl using your celeb status to cry about name calling. the 12 year old was probably right, sounds like bieber takes it up the ass.

jt's advice: learn how to talk shit and how to throw a punch you candy ass canadian faggot. i hope bieber doesn't read spurstalk and report me to big brother.

DAF86
10-19-2010, 08:45 AM
This Bieber kid isn't popular down here, why do some people hate him so much: is he a little bit of a douche or is it just his shitty music?

Bukefal
10-19-2010, 08:54 AM
:lol bieber the little piece of shit.

+1

hater
10-19-2010, 08:59 AM
who would have thought. with a name like Beaver, it's a shock to find this out.

ididnotnothat
10-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Maybe this and his new rap will get his some street cred.

CubanSucks
10-19-2010, 02:40 PM
d_Gl_dPGMIc

reminds me of

http://misshsplace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dr_seuss_final.jpg

CubanSucks
10-19-2010, 02:44 PM
lol CubanSucks is jealous and/or insecure about his own sexuality

you know me to my core...but that doesn't mean you have to make fun of me :depressed

Death In June
10-20-2010, 12:57 AM
So, Justin Beiber thinks he understands the hardship and bullying an openly gay person goes through because a 12 year old doesn't like him? What a fucking fag.