PDA

View Full Version : Junior Seau arrested, crashes

sa_butta
10-18-2010, 01:06 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5699659

The car of Junior Seau went off a cliff and landed close to the beach in Carlsbad, Calif., early Monday morning after the former All-Pro linebacker was arrested.
Seau was arrested in Oceanside, Calif., on suspicion of domestic violence, the watch commander there confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com. He was booked into the Vista Detention Facility early Monday morning and posted bail after 3 a.m. local time.
Carlsbad police later responded to a 911 call of a single vehicle off the road and dispatched police and fire personnel. Seau's Cadillac SUV was found on the beach 30 feet below the roadside.
Seau, 41, was the only person in the vehicle and was transported to Scripps La Jolla Hospital. Police Lt. Paul Mendez says Seau was conscious and and remains hospitalized with minor injuries.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Seau is a 12-time Pro Bowler who played for the Chargers, Dolphins and Patriots. He played in seven games for New England last season.
Seau's arrest and car accident were first reported by TMZ.com

IronMexican
10-18-2010, 01:40 PM
He's graduated to a couple days in county jail.

SpursFanFirst
10-18-2010, 07:14 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5699659

The car of Junior Seau went off a cliff and landed close to the beach in Carlsbad, Calif., early Monday morning after the former All-Pro linebacker was arrested.
Seau was arrested in Oceanside, Calif., on suspicion of domestic violence, the watch commander there confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com. He was booked into the Vista Detention Facility early Monday morning and posted bail after 3 a.m. local time.
Carlsbad police later responded to a 911 call of a single vehicle off the road and dispatched police and fire personnel. Seau's Cadillac SUV was found on the beach 30 feet below the roadside.
Seau, 41, was the only person in the vehicle and was transported to Scripps La Jolla Hospital. Police Lt. Paul Mendez says Seau was conscious and and remains hospitalized with minor injuries.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Seau is a 12-time Pro Bowler who played for the Chargers, Dolphins and Patriots. He played in seven games for New England last season.
Seau's arrest and car accident were first reported by TMZ.com

Was he trying to commit suicide, or was he under the influence? That is my question.

Kai
10-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Was he trying to commit suicide, or was he under the influence? That is my question.
Maybe he was roid raging and drove too fast on a cliff...

Jose Canseco
10-19-2010, 02:19 PM
How the fuck does someone survive driving his car off a cliff with only minor injuries?

Steroids, my friends. Steroids.

Kai
10-20-2010, 11:30 PM
How the fuck does someone survive driving his car off a cliff with only minor injuries?

Steroids, my friends. Steroids.

The cliff wasn't very steep. think of it as like half of a 30 ft hill that plateaus. I'll try to find a pic.