PDA

View Full Version : you can't be married and be wise

Latarian Milton
10-18-2010, 09:19 PM
becase marriage is severely biased against men. A man deserves the full freedom to live his life, to do whatever he wants, but he will ineluctably lose it once he gets himself a wife. during the first 1-2 years of your marriage you may not feel too bad because the woman you're married to is still the pretty lady you're attracted to, while you are definitely going to feel a little different through time.

3-4 years into your marriage, you will find yourself kinda bored with your life, especially when/if you've had kids and your wife has her 90% of focus on the kids. she would get unsettled by even some minor straying behavior, like squinting another girl, and start to stay cold on you for several days.

while pregnancy may bring her a lot distress and discomfort, it may also be a hard course for her husband as well. its OK to do sex on a pregnant woman but your doctor would suggest you not do so. plus, a woman is naturally rather frigid according to some basic ethological theories, so it would be quite unsatisfying for you both even if you persistently do sex during her pregnancy. to satiate your sexual pleasure, you will have to seek it outside your marriage. you know you will be cheating on her and it's immoral but you're so tempted you will deign to carry it out anyway, like Wayne Rooney did earlier this autumn.

nonetheless, the shackle subdues a man even more in economic affairs. a man is literally get bankrupted if he gets divorced. in most cases, it's a husband who chooses to withdraw from a divorce trail because he doesn't want to lose half of his property. therefore, if you are married and you are not very wealthy, you will stay married to the woman all the rest of your life, even after you've lost all interest and love for her.

while a man generally remains reproductively fertile well into his 60s, a woman is sexually done when she enters menopause, which often happens between 45 and 50 years of ages.

if your about the same age as your wife, sex will be the glue of your marriage in your 30s and 40s, while you will only have a fluff to bond you guys together after your 50s and older, which is your pure love for each other. However, love is not so hard and sustainable in most families. it's often the law rather than love that works in these families maintaining the insipid marriages.

semen ain't the only thing your wife obtains from you...

pawe
10-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Dude c'mon, quit posting these kind of BS threads.

thispego
10-18-2010, 11:34 PM
:lmao

phyzik
10-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Am I a bad person if I agree, to a certain exent, with the OP?

There are merits to being maried, no doubt, but I honestly dont think its for me.

The Reckoning
10-19-2010, 12:48 AM
thats why you marry someone who makes more money than you.

phyzik
10-19-2010, 01:03 AM
thats why you marry someone who makes more money than you.

A VERY close friend of mine did this.... His chick, at the time, was an RN. He worked at Albertsons... She made much more money than he did.... She wasnt exactly Mrs. Money-bags but they where well off for a while (15 years or so).

They have been divorced for 5 years now and she is STILL a bitch. Best thing he ever did in their relationship was leave her ass.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2010, 01:06 AM
That's why I'm going to bless the world with about 2 or 3 of my offspring but NEVER get married. Marriage is overrated.