PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Lakerstalk

poop
10-18-2010, 10:46 PM
first of all, ive never understood why so many fans from other teams would decided to make a home of SPURSTALK.COM.

but anyways, its apparent that this entire site is now dominated by Lakers fans and general primitive spurs-haters.

as someones recent thread stated, the Spurs and Pistons were the last teams to win the old fashioned way...but the time of fairness and winning the Right way is now over. as of 2008, the NBA has made it clear that only artificially manufactured, big market Superteams will be tolerated.

since 2008 and into the future we can look forward to one of 3-4 teams winning every single year. we can watch as the Spurs have a 'solid season' then get raped out of the playoffs again as matt Bonner contiunes to get big minutes.

and lastly, the Mods of this site have done a terrible job as they have essentially let Lakers 'fans' and their front-running band waggoning hordes and take over a site that is called Spurstalk.com. what a joke hahahahahaa

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2010, 10:48 PM
:cry

TinTin
10-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Ugh I really hope this is someone's troll

poop
10-18-2010, 10:54 PM
since the LA/Bsoton collusion 'trades/aquisitions':

2008: Lakers-Celtics
2009: Lakers-Celtics* *barring Garnett injury*
2010: Lakers-Celtics

all just a coincidence im sure.

Ace
10-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Spurs haven't made the finals :cry

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Spurs haven't made the finals :cry

It's a conspiracy...

IronMexican
lol omg sweet tears.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
the lakers aren't as CLASSY (:cry) as the Spurs (:worthy:)

Ace
10-18-2010, 11:09 PM
BTW getting swept by the Suns has nothing to do with the Lakers or Celtics.

Venti Quattro
10-18-2010, 11:10 PM
spurs always win the right way :cry

Darrin
10-18-2010, 11:14 PM
first of all, ive never understood why so many fans from other teams would decided to make a home of SPURSTALK.COM.

but anyways, its apparent that this entire site is now dominated by Lakers fans and general primitive spurs-haters.

as someones recent thread stated, the Spurs and Pistons were the last teams to win the old fashioned way...but the time of fairness and winning the Right way is now over. as of 2008, the NBA has made it clear that only artificially manufactured, big market Superteams will be tolerated.

since 2008 and into the future we can look forward to one of 3-4 teams winning every single year. we can watch as the Spurs have a 'solid season' then get raped out of the playoffs again as matt Bonner contiunes to get big minutes.

and lastly, the Mods of this site have done a terrible job as they have essentially let Lakers 'fans' and their front-running band waggoning hordes and take over a site that is called Spurstalk.com. what a joke hahahahahaa

The site is going to the dogs, I agree with that.

But ten years ago we had guys contracts traded, no one cared about the player. That still happens, but no one complains anymore. The league has the same rules that it's always had.

And where was all the bitching about Boston before? Do you know that Red Auerbach got Robert Parish and Kevin McHale in the same transaction? We've had GMs ripping off other GMs as long as the game has been around.

21_Blessings
10-18-2010, 11:16 PM
:bking *2007 :bking

fvkKdXLwt0U

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
The site is going to the dogs, I agree with that.

Yeah, posters who treat the site like a fuckin diary contribute a bunch :rolleyes

cobbler
10-18-2010, 11:22 PM
since the LA/Bsoton collusion 'trades/aquisitions':

2008: Lakers-Celtics
2009: Lakers-Celtics* *barring Garnett injury*
2010: Lakers-Celtics

all just a coincidence im sure.

The Lakers and Celtics have been in over half the championships over the history of the NBA. You act like the last 3 years is something new.

You call collusion.... I call tank job then.

#2!
10-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Right way, wrong way they're only opinions. But the Spurs did draft the last five star-level players they had in Robinson, Elliott, Duncan, Manu, and Tony, and since they were able to do something with those guys at the helm does appear a bit more "pure" somehow.

But in non-biased reality, if there was such an outcry against the way teams like the recent editions of the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat were constructed a rule would exist to stop it. Lots of people had to come to an agreement to get Gasol on the Lakers, KG and Allen on the Celtics, Lebron and Bosh on the Heat, and Shaq on both the Heat and Lakers earlier.

Also, I don't get why spurs fans are claiming the Pistons did things the right way anyways. The two best players on their team were Chauncey Billups, not drafted by Detroit, and Rasheed Wallace, picked up in a trade from Atlanta after he had been traded there by Portland just a week or two prior.

Do I consider the Spurs to have won their 'ships in a purer way than the other teams listed? Yes. Do I expect that everyone feels that way? No.
Its mostly just a way for me to not feel shitty about the distribution of talent amongst the big market teams, and for me to put a seed of doubt into the minds of those other fans (in my fantasy only though, I doubt it works, and if it does they'd never admit it).

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:25 PM
...and you got skunked.

Blake
10-18-2010, 11:25 PM
spurs always win the right way :cry

spurs fans know how to party responsibly too.

:drunk:bike:

midnightpulp
10-18-2010, 11:28 PM
...and you got skunked.

Just like that time DoK left you at the Chuckbox, holding yer hat, hangdog look and all.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Just after you got skunked.

TheMACHINE
10-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Spurs are the last 'true' champions...we all know that.

mingus
10-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Lakers' fans need a forum to go to after we decimated theirs in '99.

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey, and ya closed the Forum down too. Remember?

tee, hee.